The Boss Affair {ManxMan}*Sho...

By SailorPeach5

Alex's story on how he fell deeply in love with his deviously handsome boss..By starting a accidental affair... More

The Boss Affair {ManxMan}*Short Story*
2nd+Meeting
3rd+Encounter
4th+Conference
5th+Occurance
6th+The Disturbance
7th+ The Advertisement
8th+The Confusion
*Sneak Peak* {Chapter 8.5+Drunken After Party}
9th+The Envelopes
10th+ The None Accidental Accident.
11th+ Nutella Kisses and Complications
12+Preparation for a Downfall
60K reads!?? Thank you!!
13+ The Discussion
14+The Hospital Bed
15+Startling Feelings
16+ Current Feelings

11.5+ Unexpected Twist Ending? (Belated April Fools)

6.9K 204 99
By SailorPeach5

Shoutout to RainbowHearts21!

Even though its Her fault it took me so long to update! She practically made the ending.

Enjoy it! Completely unexpected.

WARNINGGGGGGG

~~~~

SEXYNESS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOCKING ACTS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POORLY EDITED (since its 3 firetrucking am)

~~~~~~~

“Is that...Sebastian?! What on earth are you doing at my apartment...?" Alex gasped as he thought about his other boyfriend- (did Liam even count as his boyfriend?)- around the corner. His heart, beating wildly in his chest, started to ache as he stared at the man right in front of him. Was his secret out? Did he know the truth?

More importantly how long has it been since he's seen him?

Deep down, although he thought a lot of Liam, he knew he felt something for the auburn man in front of him. Was it love? He did not know. What he did know was that it was something passionate. He rushed in front of the door and closed it behind him. “S-Sebastian..what are you doing here..” he said quickly out of breath. Eager to hear the answer.

"How did you even find out where I lived? Are you stalking me now?" he joked lightly before being backed up into the door. He also noticed the taller man's serious face. The same face he saw when he deserted him on the beach as Pierce. "what..?" he asked.

Since it was dark there was no way he could see his real hair right?  

Sebastian smirked and snaked his hand around Alex small waist, gripping it tightly, making Alex shiver. Sebastian pressed his chest up against his .“S-Sebast-” he gasped. Shit! He hasn't felt like this in..a while. What was Sebastian doing?

“No Alex, don't talk..just let me do this.."mumbled Sebastian against his neck. He stiffed in the mans arms. He knew his name..and he was still here!

"Do what?"

"Let me ravish you..until your screaming out my name. Right here for all your neighbors to hear.” Alex blushed and attempted to back away from his sexy secret boyfriend. The auburn haired man leaned down and sucked on Alex's soft spot. He froze in place as the pleasure over took his body. 

“F-Firetruck...Sebby..” he moaned out, grabbing onto the mans auburn hair. Sebastian didn't listen as he gripped the outside of Alex boxers. Smiling against Alex's neck, he could literally feel what Alex wanted from him in his hand; While Alex felt trapped as Sebastian gripped his hard on. Shivers ran down his body, as he moaned out loud.

“Yes..Babe..Moan for me..”replied Sebastian.

Oh fuck..hearing his Sebastian say that lit up a heat at the pit of his stomach. It made him want to wrap his legs around his man's waist and grind against him into oblivion. Where the fuck was this coming from? What happened to him acting like the sweet little Pierce around Sebastian?

"About Pierce...Sebastian..i.." Alex was silenced  with a kiss, his lips soft and his hips tightly rubbed against Alex's creating a friction so hot, he could melt. "Sh..baby  its fine i know about everything. I love you..i love you so much..so much I'm willing to share..." 

Alex blushed and he felt like he was going to burst right then and there. What was wrong with him? Why was he acting like some sixteen year old?

Oh Gosh! Liam! he was still waiting inside, with no shirt. Looking a fine as he could be. Fuck! Deep down he knew he was wrong, he wanted Sebastian and Liam! Literally he was the definition of a man who wanted to eat his cake and wanted to eat it too.

Could you blame him? Who didn’t love the auburn haired sexy, charismatic Sebastian . Who gave him soft kisses on the beach and wrapped his body with blue fabrics, showering him with missing billboard posts and butterfly kisses.

Then there was Liam Lanigan, Mr, Dominant, President of his job and the man deep down he loved? The man that was showing change (even if it was a very slow one) into a better man. No matter what Liam would say to him...he would forgive. What was wrong with him- wait. Did Sebastian say "share..?"

The door swung open revealing Liam. Alex pushed- well tried too- Sebastian from around him.  “L-Liam...I-I..It isn't what it appears!” he stammered trying to move away from Sebastian's wandering hands, that roamed all under his oversized tee shirt. Holy Shiz! They felt so good,so warm against his cold skin.

His words ceased as he saw Liam smirk at the sight of him with his brother. 

Liam grabbed a hold of Alex shoulders pulling the smaller man against his chest, then moved to cup his cheeks. The brown haired man looked up at his boss and felt his body heat up as he spotted the possessive glimmer in his eye. Quickly Liam placed his lips onto his own, his teeth nibbling lightly onto his mans lips. Alex tilted his head more to the side and allowed Liam to explore his mouth.

How could Liam do so many tricks with his tongue. So unfuckinbeilevable. Alex's eyes widened in the kiss. He felt hands roaming underneath his shirt while he finished up his passionate kiss with liam. Who the fuck was..touching him? Liam's hands were cupping his cheeks.

Sebastian? What was he doing...why was he doing this with him? Why did it feel so good, he never would've imagined that being with two men felt so firetrucking good! 

Damn why couldn't he have tried this sooner. 

“Fuck...Ahh Sebastion..” he moaned as the man who was underneath his shirt sucked on his bare stomach, his tongue tracing the brown haired man's erect nipples. Alex's lust clouded mind couldn’t comprehend the fact that these two sexy brothers were on him like wolfs. Eating up his flesh, making him feel as though he had no control over his own body.

Arms gathered around his shaky knees and he was picked up, taken to his bedroom. “G-Guys...w-what's happening?” Alex mumbled in shock as he was thrown on his couch. The two men towered over him, smirking down at him. As though they knew something he didn’t. Simultaneously they took off their shirts, and Alex watched them, his pants getting tired.

He had no idea what was about to happen, but surely he could make a guess..

“Alex dear..you need to be punished..”Liam smirked deviously as he crawled on Alex right side of the bed, he black hair shagged, his eyes clouded in lust.

"Why?" asked Alex. His voice higher than normal from anticipation.

"Because...you've always been such a fucking tease Alex..we don't think its fair." Sebastian stated as he crawls on Alex left side, looking just liked Liam. "Right brother?"

"Exactly.." said Liam. Alex moaned loudly as Liam gathered his hands and wrists above him, his chest out and back arched. "Fu..ck..Liam.. I didn't know you were into handcuffing people an shit like this..?" Alex mumbled. Happy he just learned something new about his boss. Who knew that he like Fifty Shades of Gray type of sex.

"What about me, I do too darling, you cant always forget about the little brother.." Sebastian faked pouted watching Alex's expression. The brown haired man flushed guiltily, since he was ignoring the auburn man. The same aauburn man who practically the center of his thoughts for weeks. 

Not on purpose of course! 

Sebastian's hands moved down to the waistband of Alex's black boxers and gave him light kissers on the top of his abdomen. Alex's body jerked in surprise against his restraints as he felt them. Fuck... these brothers were going to be the death of him..

"P-Please..Sebastian.." Alex mumbled out as the kisses continued all around him lower stomach. He tried to arch his hips higher against Sebastian lips, asking the unsaid question. Unfortunately this didn't work since Seb had his other hand on Alex hip, keeping him from moving.

"Dearest Alex, what are you asking?" 

"Y-You know what I'm trying to ask Sebastian.." mumbled a embarasssed Alex. Sebastion continuted his teasing around the waistband,sliding in fingers under it only to remvoe them as quickly as they apperaed.

"Okay, Okay..I want you to..."

"Yes?" Sebastian asked with a smirk. 

"I want you to suck my- mm!" Alex's request was cut ff short as Sebastian did as he was request, lovingly so. Alex arched his hips up at Sebastian's mouth, as he mentally died going to heaven. His first homosexual blow-job.

His mind began processing what he was feeling, making sure to never forget this.

 Liam came from behind him and began kissing him deeply, his tongue all around in his and fuck! It felt suberb. He could feel the effects from all the way from his lips to his bare toes. Liam pulled  from the kiss and his lips went to nibble on his little secretary's ear. Just as he was finally getting into the amazing urges around him.

The auburn haired man looked up at Alex and saw that he was actually getting into this. This wasn't part of plan. He hoped that at least Alex would have the dignity to not spread his legs for two brothers so easily. This was not the man he fell in love with. This whole plan was becoming such a turn off. He turned his head and made eye contact with Liam as Alex was almost in a post orgasmic trance. He nodded toward the door. 

Liam shook his head and glared. Sebastian glared back as Liam turned away and ignored him, focusing more on Alex's anatomy then his own brother.  Sebastian pulled away quickly Pi-..Alex; grabbing Liam and exiting the bedroom. Leaving Alex naked, confused and just completely pissed.

What the fuck! He was finally going to get his male cherry popped and Sebastian ran off! He grabbed a robe and quicky threw it on in anger. He walked over and started to overhear the brothers talking to each other. What the fuck are they whispering about?

"I don't think we should do this.." he hear Sebastian say.

"What the hell man, this was your idea. I was fainlly going to taste Alex!" 

"Yeah, but don't you think its mean..i do love Alex, but i cant believe he was going to spread his legs like that." 

Liam laughed and touched his brother's shoulder then looked at the readers. "Isn't this guy such a sap! Everyone knows that Alex is a freak a heart. Right Readers? It doesn't even matter anyway. Its all a joke" 

Sebastian laughed a little bit and shrugged. "Yeah this is a Aprils Fools (Parody) Chapter after all"

"Gotcha Readers!"

~~

FAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes~ This was all fake. 

Happy (Belated) April Fools!

I hope that most of you guys didn't believe that. Like seriously, Liam..and sharing? (and the chapter says 11.5...come on guys. Be the ninja's i know you are and be observant!) 

Sorry this sucked..I was trying out a sex scene..ish. 

Fuck.... sorry you had to read that *yawns* I actually finished the next chapter, which leaves off the LAST chapter. 

Again, everything you read tonight was B.S. 

This will not be compared to any of the other stories. Ever.

~~~~

COMMENT: tell me what you thought? What do i need to improve?! How did you like the way the brothers acted together! Did you think it was fake?

VOTE!!!: If your pissed it didn't happen!

FAN!!:So we can kik each other! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 210 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...
17.9K 1.1K 32
This is the sequel to my story Break My Heart, so please go check that out before reading this. _____ //______ //______ Break's over and it's the sta...
839K 31.2K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...
160K 4.9K 24
His shocking blue eyes pierced right through my soul as his warm breath tickled the hairs on my ear. "Kiss me," he said in that seductive voice of h...