The Only Exception (J-HOPE) +...

By Koneko_Senpaixx

More

The Only Exception (JHOPE FAN FIC)
Escape
New Friend
Lost Dog
Dog Found
Boy In The Park
Trust In You
New Home
Settling In
Friends
1st Date
School
Crush
Shattered
Mixed Thoughts and emotions
Thought Of You
Reiko Shizuka
Decisions & Prom
Face to Face
New Friend;New Problem
Goodbye
Getting Convinced
What to do..
Forget Me Not
Caught In Between
Reliving The Past
One Last Time
Visitor
You're Beautiful
First Date
An Old Friend, A New Decision
Be My Eyes
Marry Me
The Big Day
Hope
Last Request
Gone But Never Forgotten

Cared For

4.8K 264 191
By Koneko_Senpaixx

Suga and I were now on good terms at the least, but I hardly spoke with him after that. I only talked to him when we were alone, why is that? I'm so afraid of others listening to me, it's ridiculous. I sighed. I haven't really spent time with Hoseok lately either, he's been working hard. Jin talks to me and tries to make conversation but I barely say anything. I mostly nod or 'Mmhmm' and 'mmm-mmm'. He's such a nice guy too, like a big brother. Myoko mostly spent her time outside she didn't really like being inside, so if play with her in the backyard until she was tired out. I cleaned, cooked, did laundry..pretty much everything a wife did I'd do. It's kinda like 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' except these dwarfs weren't dwarfs they were tall and really handsome. All 7 of them. Myoko pretty much summed up all the animals in the story and well, I hardly sing...unless I'm cleaning. The evil ones are the people from the orphanage and so on. Talk about a fairy tale life, except I have no clue who my Prince Charming is. I sighed. Well, Hoseok did save me so wouldn't he be the Prince? Hmm. I don't know. We aren't on romantic terms, I gasped and my eyes widened. Why am I thinking this?! No! Absolutely not!

"Hey Raine. I'm home"

I jumped up a little feeling startled.

He chuckled. "You okay?"

"Uh, yeah. I just...you caught me off guard is all. Heh. You're home extremely early." I said.

"Yeah, there wasn't much to do at the office today and I also have the next two days off. So I was thinking, maybe you'd wanna go out somewhere. You've been cooped up ever since you got here and you pretty much do all the chores." He smiled.

Does he mean like a date? (*゚ロ゚)

"Uhh, yeah sure" I said, I felt like I was blushing.

He looked at me. "You sure you're okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "Mhmm."

It feels like I haven't seen him in ages. Seeing him again kinda makes my heart flutter.

"Say Raine"

"Yes?" I smiled.

"I think something's burning.." He pointed at the pan.

"Gah! The dumplings!"

I quickly removed the pan from the stove. They're ash black! Σ(O_O;)

He chuckled. "Aw, it's alright. I'll cook tonight, go rest or something"

"I'm sorry" I looked at him.

"Huh? Why are you apologizing?" He looked at me.

"I ruined dinner." I sighed. "Please, let me fix it. You work so hard and I hardly get to ever see you, you barely rest and sleep. Please, go relax. I'll take care of it"

His eyes widened and his cheeks flushed pink. "Uh...well...I'll just go shower then"

He chuckled awkwardly and walked away.

What was that all about? Hmm, on well. Time to fix this mess. What to make? What to make? Hmm. Let's see...I guess I could make a traditional dinner. Yeah. That should be good and Hoseok seems to really like kimchi. Yeah, I'll do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow Raine. You've really out done yourself, this looks great!" Jin smiled.

Jimin: Mm! It tastes SO good!

Jungkook: Thank you so much! I love it.

V: Hurry and eat before it's all gone~

RM: We haven't eaten like this in a LONG time.

Suga: Hoseok's ex girlfriend used to cook before you came along.

Jhope: Heh, yeah...

Ex-Girlfriend? He never said he used to have a girlfriend. But guess that doesn't matter, besides why should I care?

Jin: Ohh. Remember the time she made that tofu stew!

Jimin: Aww yeah, Sundubu-jjigae!

Jungkook: It was spicy but so good.

V: Her Jajangmyeon was so amazing.

Suga: Her Pyogojeon was the best too.

RM: I really liked the Japchae, that was so bomb.

I guess this girl was a better cook than I was. I'll admit, I have a recipe book...I never actually cooked before. I did the step by step thing. This was making me lose my appetite, I just kinda poked at my food. I felt kinda hurt that they were all gloating about her, no one noticed that I was upset which is a good thing I suppose.

After dinner, the boys picked up. I decided to shower and go to bed early, I wasn't sleepy or anything. I just wanted to sit on the bed and look outside the window. The moon looked nice tonight. I kinda miss going on walks at this time. I took a deep breath.

*crrrreeeeaaaakkkk*

"Hey, the guys and I are gonna watch a movie. Wanna come watch?" He smiled.

I shook my head. "No..I'm okay, thanks"

I looked back at the moon once I said that. What is this strange feeling I'm witnessing at the moment? It feels like anger but not really, it's kinda hard to explain.

"You sure?" He asked.

I nodded.

He took a deep breath. "Are you mad? If it's about what was being said at dinner, I'm sorry"

I felt embarrassed and felt my face getting hot. "Why would I be mad over that? Heh. That would be stupid..."

"Oh, I see...well then um, if you change your mind, we'll be in the living room kay?"

"Yeah...okay" I said.

The door closed and I sighed.

What is this stupid feeling? I feel like my heart is about to blow up or something. My stomach feels all weird. My palms are sweaty. I really wanna clear my mind right now, I'll just sneak out for a bit. I'll come back later. I put a hoodie on and escaped from the window. Luckily this is a one story house so no need for climbing or anything. I put the hood over my head and went for a walk. It's kinda windy outside. I wish Myoko were here. She makes walks so much more relaxing. I kept walking and walking, I didn't even realize it but I was about to pass the orphanage. Had I really wandered off this far? Hmm, if only I had a friend there. They'd help me get my papers and all that stuff. Well, maybe I could sneak in? After all they're all probably asleep or drunk. Maybe both? My heart began to race and my legs began to shake.

If they see me, I'll be done for. I looked around. There! An enterance! It's through the basement. Hmm, if I'm not mistaking, there will be a vent I can get into from there and that vent pretty much leads around the orphanage. Hmm, but where exactly is the office? Maybe I should go check it out. I looked around.

I felt someone grab me.

"Raine what are you doing here?!" He whispered angrily.

"Hoseok"

"Why did you leave like that? Why are you even here huh? You're not planning on going inside are you? Babo! Let's go home now. You're in huge trouble!" He said.

He noticed I was gone? But how? Did he go check on me?

We got home and all the guys were there. I groaned. Man, now they're all gonna lecture me.

Jin: Are you crazy?!

Jimin: Something could've happened to you!

Suga: These hours are dangerous!

V: Someone could've kidnapped you or worse!

Jungkook: Don't scare us like that!

RM: Don't you EVER do that again!

Jhope: You're grounded!

Grounded?! What?! He can't ground me! I scoffed.

Jhope: For two weeks.

Ugh! You gotta be kidding me!

Jin: Go

Jimin: To

Suga: Your

Jhope: Room!

This is unbelievable! I sighed.

"Can I just say something?" I asked.

Their focus was on me.

"I didn't mean to make you worry, I just thought I didn't really matter to any of you so I didn't think it would be a big deal you know?" I said.

Jin: What?

Jimin: Never. Girl, you're crazy. You mean a lot to us, even if we don't show it as much.

Suga: You're like a little sister we have to guard you know?

Jhope: A daughter.

He's so weird. A daughter?

RM: You're part of the family. Of course we care about you.

Jungkook: Even if you hardly talk to any of us besides J-Hope, we like you.

V: We want you here. You're sweet,cute and a great cook. You help around the house and you're super nice. We appreciate you.

They do? But I thought that other girl was better than me?

Jin: Um, I'm sorry if our comments at dinner time upset you.

Jimin: We weren't thinking before we spoke.

V: yeah..sorry about that.

My eyes widened. So they do know it upset me, but still why are they so nice to me? I hardly do anything.

J-Hope: You're still grounded, so hurry up and go to get ready for bed.

-____- I take it back. Having a dad that's only 2 years older than you kinda sucks!

Jimin: Who's the mom?

V: No, I think Suga should be the dad and J-Hope the mom.

RM: Jin can be the uhh...

Jin: I can be both, but Suga is a fatherly figure and J-Hope is kind of a mom.

Two dads? You gotta be kidding me.

J-Hope: btw you're sleeping in my room.

"What? Why?!" I asked.

Jungkook: She usually talks when she's mad keke.

V: isn't it cute though?

J-Hope: Cuz I said so. Hurry up.

I groaned and muttered under my breath.

Suga: Don't talk back to us like that.

"I wasn't talking to you...." I said under my breath.

Suga: wanna make it 3 weeks?

"Agh!" I walked into my room.

I heard them burst into laughter. Boys -___- what a nightmare. But still, I'm really touched that they were all worried about me. Especially, Hoseok...he went to look for me. But how'd he know I'd be there? Maybe he was worried about me and followed after me? In any case I'm kinda glad he did, who know what would've happened to me if he hadn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got ready for bed but clearly they were only teasing, why would I need to sleep in his room? There's no way I'm 'grounded'. I let my hair down, I really like the color of this night gown, plus it's silky. It feels smooth against my skin, I like the fact it's not short either, to my knees.

*crrrreeeaaakkk*

"Hey, I...woah"

"What?" I asked.

"You look....uhh..." He began to blush. "Cute."

"Thanks mom" I smiled.

He smiled. "Oh, right. Haha. About that..how about we forget that?"

"Hehe. Yeah, sure." I said. "Umm, is there something you wanted to say to me?"

"Oh right, Raine...I was really worried about you. Don't do that anymore okay? I don't know what I'd do if something were to happen to you and that I couldn't do anything to help. I know what was said at dinner bothered you but don't go and act a fool. Please, I don't want to lose you" he looked at me.

My heart throbbed.

"Promise me, you won't go back there and attempt something stupid again. If I hadn't gotten there in time who knows what could've happened. What if you got caught huh?" He said.

He's being serious...I didn't think it was such a big deal but apparently to him it is.

"Hoseok, I'm sorry I caused you to worry about me. I just.." I rubbed my arm. "Well, I know I'm not a good cook but I can learn. For you."

His eyes widened. "You're an excellent cook Raine. They were just commenting, besides my ex didn't actually cook. She pretended too. Everything was take out, you actually put love and effort into everything you make. That's what makes it so special." He smiled.

I began to blush.

He smiled. "Get some sleep okay? Tomorrow we've got a date."

He held my hand. "Good night Raine"

Date? So it is a date? I smiled back. My hand felt really warm when he held it, my heart beating hard against my chest. This doesn't feel like before, we're friends but something is definitely changing.

"Good Night Hoseok" I looked at him still smiling.

He let go of my hand and walked out of my room. Sigh. Those were the greatest 5 minutes of my life. Plus he confirmed it was a date! Ahh! Omo! What will I wear? My hair? Makeup? I have to wear the cutest thing I have or maybe go casual? Some shorts and a nice top? Oh I don't know! This is exciting but so nerve racking! Eotteoke?!!

>>>>>>>>To Be Continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 7K 16
Oneshots. Mostly angst.
4.5K 180 18
A BTS Fanfiction
115K 3.3K 32
"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥