6. | STORM - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

"real feelings don't just go away." i would suggest you read SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT, STRIKE and SPECIAL befo... More

hey
cast
1. just remember
3. keep it down old guy
4. because you were tearing her wallpaper
5. all of beacon hills heard that
character ask
answers to your questions!!
6. the only one left behind
7. phantom wife
8. werewolf freezy pop
9. i don't play baseball
10. 41 hours
11. i need paris
12. even you can freeze solid
13. right place wrong ms martin
14. because theres a hole in her head
15. not a dumb one
16. homicidal guinea pig
17. render unconsious
18. getting very far with this converstation
19. i dont have time for games
20. everything and more
stilinski family cast
21. 4 years
202 reasons to love stiles & skylar
best scott and skylar moments
best payton and skylar moments
best derek and skylar moments
surprise chapter!
another surprise chapter!

2. what the hell is a stiles pt. 2

1.5K 30 4
By filteredthots

skylar was in her room, asleep in her bed when all the sudden she started hearing a voice in her sleep.

do you see him?

she looked around and she heard the sound of a train passing through her room and her whole bedroom was shaking.

she shot up from her bed and she felt all sweaty.

"skylar, what's wrong?" caleb asked coming into her room.

"did you hear that?" skylar asked him.

"i heard you screaming." caleb replied.

"no. it was the sound of a train. it was passing through my room." skylar said.

"skye, you were having a nightmare." caleb told her.

"no, i wasn't. it wasn't." skylar told him.

"well, there's no train and we didn't have an earthquake, so... it was probably just a bad dream. go back to sleep." caleb said walking out of the room.

"but i wasn't asleep." skylar said.

-

skylar walked in school and she had that feeling again. she had to look for someone but she didn't know who it was. she went to a random locker and leant against it, she noticed that the locker didn't belong to anyone.

"what are you looking at?"

"me?"

"you. you looking at her?"

"her? who her?"

"her her. kira. you like her?"

"no. i mean... yeah, yeah, she's okay. she's new."

"so, ask her out."

"now?"

"oh, my god, scott. yes, now."

"right now?"

"right now."

she went in class and sat down behind lydia and malia. she thought it was strange how the seat beside her was empty. she knew someone usually sat there.

"i'm impressed. with most of you. it really speaks to your study habits and your commitment to your own education. everyone else, see me for extra help." mrs. flemming said passing out their test.

"mrs. fleming, um..." lydia began.

lydia and skylar noticed malias claws were out considering she was mad about her bad grade.

"i already told you, lydia, i don't give extra credit for alternate equations based on your own theoretical findings." mrs. fleming told her.

"okay, then." lydia said.

"malia, claws. claws, malia." skylar said and her claws went away.

skylar was doing her work when she turned her head and saw a female doctor sitting in the seat that was once empty.

"sorry but, who are you? what are you doing in this class?" skylar asked and the woman turned to her and opened her mouth making her hear the noise of a train.

skylar snapped out of it and looked back to see she was never there. she placed her hand on her forehead and rubbed the side of it.

after class, she saw the woman again and ran after her. when she got out the door, she was wearing the outfit she was a few nights ago and she also noticed it was dark out.

you know me. oh, thank god, you know me.

do you see him?

do you see him? alright, come on, come on!

skylar felt something soft touching her hands and she started running but she didn't know why.

this way. whoa, whoa, whoa, okay, this way, this way.

"where are they?" she asked.

everywhere!

you're gonna forget me

"i won't... i won't!" skylar said.

"skylar, look out!" malia shouted grabbing her arm and pulling her.

skylar was brought back to reality and she saw that she almost ran into traffic.

"are you okay?" lydia asked her.

"i'm fine." skylar replied.

"what were you doing?" malia asked.

"trying to remember." skylar replied.

-

skylar and lydia got a text from malia telling them to go to the school cause she needed their help.

"hello?" lydia said.

"over here." malia said as they saw her with one of her arms chained up.

"oh, god." skylar said.

"has it really come to this?" lydia asked.

"can you give me a hand?" malia asked.

"if this is a new after school club, count me out?" lydia said.

"yeah, you can count me out, too. sorry, malia." skylar said.

"i've got a problem. i'm growling at people in class. i'm clawing at my desk. i tried turning the floor of my bedroom into a coyote den. do these look familiar to you?" malia said showing the chains.

"no. why would it?" lydia asked.

"malia, do you honestly think this is going to keep you safe?" skylar asked.

"they used to. before the lake house, this is where i'd come for the full moon. but you guys weren't down here with me. scott wasn't down here with me." malia said.

"right, so.." lydia trailed off.

"who was?" malia asked.

"you couldn't have done it alone." lydia said.

skylars phone vibrating and she saw a text message from scott.

"it's scott." she told malia and lydia.

lydia drove them out to the woods where scott was.

"hey, i went to bed at home and i woke up out in the woods. about a mile out. but, i think there's a reason why this has happened. i've been out here before. it was the beginning of freshmen year the night before tryouts for first line. i remember cause it was all that i could think about." scott said.

"yeah, i remember we were there together." skylar said as they walked through the woods.

"what were you guys doing?" malia asked.

"we were looking for a dead body." scott said.

"that's morbid." lydia replied.

"but how did we know about the body?" skylar asked.

"i don't remember." scott replied.

"i wish i could help you, but i didn't know you then." lydia said.

"i was still a coyote so i might've tried to eat it." malia said.

"deaton said that my subconscious is trying to tell me something. but i need you guys to help me figure out what it's saying." scott said.

"maybe you guys were just curious teenagers. you heard there was a body." lydia said.

"but how? i never watched the news. and i didn't have a police scanner." scott said.

"and my mom wasn't a deputy then." skylar said.

"your mom works at the hospital. maybe she got called in and you overheard her?" malia suggested.

"my mom wasn't home that night. i live five miles away from here. how did i get here?" scott said.

"and how did i get back home?" skylar asked.

"you drove." malia said.

"none of us had a car." scott said.

"you ran." malia said.

"i couldn't have. i had asthma. i was hiding, but they knew that i was here." scott said.

"maybe you made a ton of noise with your asthmatic breathing." malia said.

"no, but i got caught and they asked where my sidekick was." skylar said.

"this was the night that i was bitten. i wasn't a werewolf yet. and me and skylar weren't out here alone." scott said.

"i swear that there was someone else with us, but who?" skylar asked.

"i know this sounds crazy. but i think i had another best friend. and i think he was out here with me and skylar that night." scott said.

"it doesn't sound crazy. i know that someone chained me up and i think they wanted me to stay human." malia said.

"i came to school this morning and i was sure i was supposed to meet someone. but i couldn't remember who i was supposed to meet. i've been looking for this person all day. whoever it is, i think i loved him." skylar said.

"what if we're all missing the same person?" scott said.

scott took out a photo and everyone shinned their flashlights on it. it was the photo sydney took of them.

"and i think he was in this picture." scott said.

"he was sitting right there." lydia said pointing to the empty space on the bench in the middle of skylar and scott.

-

"now she just magically writes down all the answers?" malia said.

"it's not quite that simple." deaton said.

"it never is." lydia said.

"in automatic writing, that hand moved outside of amy conscious awareness. now hopefully the silence, the darkness, and the light will allow you to find a more comfortable, relaxed, trance like state. lydia, i want you to stare into the light. and let go of all thought. skylar, you have to close your eyes and try to picture the person. use anything you can to help you try to remember." deaton said.

lydia picked up a pen and focused on the silence to help her. skylar closed her eyes and she saw herself in someone's room. she didn't recognize it.

why didn't you correct derek. when he called you my girlfriend.

i guess i just realized that i don't have to prove anything to derek.

you know it's funny. allison thought we were dating when she first came here.

why did she think that?

i don't know. she said we were always together so she just assumed we were. but i told her you have a major crush on lydia so.

skylar couldn't see who she was talking to. but whoever it was, was someone who was close to her. she felt as if she had feeling for this person as she was remembering the conversation she was having with this stranger.

she opened her eyes to see lydia has written something on the page.

they saw that lydia was staring at the page and she wasn't looking up at anyone.

"lydia?" deaton said.

"lydia, you okay?" skylar asked her.

malia grabbed the page and skylar saw the word mischief written all over it.

"what does mischief mean?" malia asked.

"that's not what she wrote." scott said and they looked at the whole page to see that scott was right.

every place that mischief was written made a real word. the word stiles.

"what the hell is a stiles?" lydia asked.

-

skylar was asleep in her bed and she kept having these dreams of someone. she was in the school, it was dark out and she was sitting against the counter in the chemistry class.

i know you think it's deaton but, i can't believe it is. it isn't deaton.

i believe you.

you know what you did was really stupid, running out to grab the bolt cutters. you scared the hell out of me, don't you dare do something like that ever again, i thought it was going to kill you. i can't lose you stiles.

you won't.

it was as if she was having dreams on top of dream, next she saw herself sitting in the hospital. it was after peter bit her.

damn it. i'm out of money, i wanted food from the vending machine.

reeses?

i'll be right back.

thank you, this is why you're my favorite person in the whole world.

she then was placed somewhere else, she was in the woods. it looked like she was in back of malias house.

skylar, don't move.

l-look for the warning label.

a warning label?

it'll give you instructions on how to disarm it.

skylar, why the hell would they put instructions on the bottom of a trap?

because animals can't read.

babe, we got a problem.

w-what?

i can't read either.

you don't need them. when was the last time you've ever used instructions? right? you don't need them. you wanna know why? because you're too smart to waste your time with them. i know you can figure it out. stiles, you're the one who always figures it out. so you can do this, okay? figure. it. out.

she was back in the room that she didn't recognize, sitting in a chair in front of a computer.

you okay?

i just miss her.

skylar, it wasn't your fault. i was there, too. there was nothing we could've done.

now she was standing in the room again. it was before she went to see valack. but who did she go with? she couldn't remember their face but she knew their voice.

skye, you are not going without me. you remember what happened to deaton when he talked to valack?

scott and kira are going to be there. i'll be fine.

okay. i'm not letting you go to a place where one of the orderlies almost killed you.

he almost killed you too, stiles.

and we're both still alive. see? teamwork.

her body shot up from her sleep and she said a name without wanting to.

"stiles." she said.

during this book i'm going to be looking back at stylar moments throughout my whole book series so i hope you guys will enjoy that :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634 24 12
"I can't do this anymore; I just can't!" A line said in almost every individual's life. We all at one stage in our life dealt with such pain; where d...
101K 2.5K 40
"everyone thinks that they know us. but they know nothing about all of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation" in which two childhood fri...
12.2K 469 26
Honestly dont read this unless you're looking for a terrible written basic ass 2018 Wattpad story. but yeah enjoy if you want:)
865 67 32
'you made me feel things I've never felt before, out of the blue...