SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT (Kuroko n...

By Trufflerabbit13

Kuroko Koyuki was very much similar and different to her cousin Kuroko Tetsuya. They both had a burning passi... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Meeting the Cousin Rewritten
Chapter 2: She's back Rewritten
Chapter 3: She's Rather Popular Rewritten
Chapter 4: Scrambled Eggs Rewritten
Reunion Chapter 5 Rewritten
CHAPTER 6 FIRST KISS Rewritten
CHAPTER 7: P-PERVERT?! Rewritten
CHAPTER 8: British Accent Rewritten
CHAPTER 9 "We play." Rewritten
CHAPTER 10 "YOU TRAITORS!!!!" Rewritten
CHAPTER 11 Basketball at the beach! Rewritten
CHAPTER 12 Results and Dinner rewritten
CHAPTER 13 BET rewrittened
A/N
CHAPTER 14 Loophole REWRITTEN
A/N
CHAPTER 15 Girl's Day rewritten
CHAPTER 16 Empress's Eye rewritten
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER .......
CHAPTER 27
A/N
SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT!?
QUESTION AND ANSWERS!!!!
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
SPECIAL CHAPTER
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

CHAPTER 25

18.7K 501 67
By Trufflerabbit13

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"Do we have to?" My whine was muffled by Hyuga-senpai's back. Currently my captain was carrying me while a scowl was plastered on his face.

"You can't just just stay on the plane! And we're going to back to school from tomorrow," he scolded as he glared back at me.l

I groaned and laid my head limp again. We arrived in Tokyo few minutes ago, Dai-kun, Mido-kun, and Ki-kun's team all bid us fair well before going to their own school as soon as we got out of the airport.

My thoughts were of the former teammates were interrupted by my captain.

"By the way you're heavy," senpai heaved as he struggled slightly.

I couldn't be that heavy, I only weight around 110 pounds and that was perfectly average for a person who's only 5'2 in height. Then I sudden remembered that I was wearing weights, oops, no wonder Hyuga-senpai was complaining, I must weigh around 190 pounds then.

The rest of the teams were looking at us amused, Tai-chan who usually carried me complained how he didn't want to carry me and left his job to captain.

"Hyuga, I'll carry her!" Teppei-senpai offered with a big smile. Hyuga-senpai nodded but I frowned.

"What about you're knee Senpai?"

The tall center froze for a second, a look of surprise lighting up his face, but he quickly changed it to a goofy smile his chocolate brown eyes soft.

"I'm good, I'll carry you and let Hyuga have a small break, and it'll be fun~"

I hesitantly nodded and carefully climbed onto him from Hyuga-senpai's back. SinceTeppei-senpai was taller and larger then Hyuga-senpai it was more comfortable, and his large hands kept me stable by holding my thighs from underneath.

"Whoa, Hyuga wasn't kidding when he said you were heavy!" Teppei-senpai laughed as he carried me, though he continued to easily carry me, each stride long.

Suddenly a memory popped into my mind, "Yeah, Colton used to use me when he wanted to train," I say the English name I haven't said in a while.

"Colton?" Izuki-senpai questioned as he looked at me in interest. The rest of the team looked at us with interest as well, their ears big, intended to listen to me talk.

"Oooooo, is this Colton your boyfriend?" Koganei-senpai questioned as he grinned like the Chesire cat.

I couldn't help but laugh at the cat like teen's question, "Heh, Colton and me? Nah, we were just really close friend," I giggle thinking about the dark haired boy.

"Is he the one you used to talk about Yuki-chan?" Ter-chan questioned as he suddenly appeared next to Teppei-senpai and I.

The tall center shrieked in surprise and shock but kept a firm hold of me, breathing a sigh of relief I nodded to my blue haired cousin.

"Yeah, I've talked about him to you a couple of times, he actually emailed me before the whole camp," I comment thinking about the email I received, "He mentioned that winter cup already started in California."

"So who is this Colton guy?" Riko-senpai question, she pronounced Colton a bit shakily not used to the foreign language.

"Well, his full name is Colton Levi, age 16, and he was one of my closest friend in California, he's in the men's US nationals team for high school basketball."

"U-US nationals?"

I nod, "Yeah, he's really talented, he often made me sit on his back while he did pushups."

A look of horror appeared on all of the male's faces while Riko-senpai grinned wildly. She pulled out a black note book and started to write into a fiercely, "I just got a new set in mind!"

I watched the brunette in shock and horror and send an apologetic look at my teammates who glared at me. Tai-chan looked frustrated as he glared at me fiercely. Oops...

The loud clap of the notebook made our eye contact drop, "Hey Yuki-chan by any chance do you remember any of the workout he did?"

Hyuga senpai and Izuki-senpai were waving their arm over their heads fiercely mouthing 'NO' as they stood behind coach. But coach seemed to feel their silent message and turned around. As soon as she did, the two immediately stopped their movement and started to whistle suspiciously.

"Ah, I a-actually don't remember anything, sorry coach," I lie and smile at her sweetly.

A look of disappointment crosses her face but she quickly smiled, "Ok, but you need to describe him to me!"

If I remembered correctly I think I had a photo of us on my phone, I wrapped one of my arm around Teppei-senpai's neck to keep me up while using my other to look for my phone in my back butt pocket.

"I think I have a picture of him," I mutter as I looked through all my data, "Ah! Found it!" I lightly throw my phone at Hyuga-senpai who easily caught it in the air.

"If I wasn't a basketball player," he grumbled and looked at the picture. Izuki and Koganei-senpai quickly stood behind the glassed teen to look as well.

Izuki whistled, "Must attract the females." He commented with a glum look. Koganei-senpai was frowning as well looking jealous.

"Lemme see," Riko-senpai chirped and snatched my phone out of Hyuga-senpai's hand.

Her eyes widen as her hand shook slightly, in worry I motioned Teppei-senpai to place me on the ground. As soon as my feet touched the ground I ran to her, "Senpai, is everything ok?"

Her eyes continued to stay round as she looked at me, "His numbers, it's not possible..." She muttered in shock.

I took my phone out of her hand and looked at the picture of Colton and I grinning into the camera with our arms wrapped around each other's shoulder. My magenta hair was loose and damp from sweat, it only reached the middle of my back. My eyes were wide with excitement from winning the game.

The other teen on the other hand was sweating so much his dark slightly brown hair that usually framed his face looked soaked and stuck to his forehead, proving he had a hard game. He had a boyish grin on his tanned face, his light blue eyes bright with happiness and excitement.

In the picture he took his shirt off because of the sweat, and it revealed the well define six pack, impressive for a middle schooler. Even in the picture you could tell that he was tall and well built, even without flexing you could see the muscles on his arms and shoulders.

"His number's high isn't it?" I question as I look at the picture fondly, "He was the only person who actually practiced with me when I went full out, everyone else just avoided me, but he was different."

"This level, is this how high schoolers in America all are?" Riko-senpai questioned the blood slightly draining out of her face.

I giggled at her comment and shook my head, "Nah, Colton is just special, he is the only one who completely beat me in a one on one."

"You guys have been yapping for a while but let us see the guy as well!" Tai-chan suddenly appeared, and growled at me. He snatched my phone out of my hand and looked at it. His narrowed eyes slightly widen in surprise before looking at me.

"Colton Levi?"

I nod in confusion.

"I know this guy, I used to play street basketball with him and Tatsuya in elementary and middle school before I came here."

"Eh!!!" I scream in shock, "Wait, I played with Colton all the time in middle school, then why haven't I ever met you?" I question in confusion.

I brought my finger to my chin and closed my eyes trying to think back. Suddenly a memory flowed into my mind.

<<FLASHBACK<<

Reminder:

Bold= English

"Hey Taiga, Tatsuya!" Colton yelled beside as he waved his arm wildly. He ran towards the court where two boys were playing with some basketballs.

He invited me to meet his two other friends, he insisted that I should meet them because they were both Japanese like me and they played basketball.

I quickly ran after him not wanting to be left by myself.

"Oh, hey Colton," the boy with shaggy black hair greeted and smiled at my friend. He suddenly noticed me and smiled at me as well, giving me a small bow of acknowledgement.

I gave him a small smile back and stood behind Colton, hiding. The lightly tanned boy was much taller than me and easily hid my petite body.

"You're late Colton!" The boy with dark red hair whined. He had a childish grin plastered on his face as he dribbled the ball.

Colton and the red haired boy started to argue saying who was going to have other boy in their team. Feeling as if I was forgotten I coughed loudly.

For the first time the red haired boy noticed my presence and pointed at me, "Who are you?"

A look of realization appeared on Colton's face as he hugged me, "I'll have Yuki on my team!"

"A girl? Girls can't play!" The red haired boy yelled, I frowned, why must this always happened?

Though I smiled as the other boy slapped the redhead on the back of his head.

"Don't be rude Taiga, girls can play too."

I already like that guy, "Ready to loose Tiger, make sure not to go crying to you Mama cause you've lost." I taunt with a smirk.

A vein popped on the red heads forehead, "You are so on!"

>>TIME SKIPS>>

I proudly stood in middle of the court, the basketball under my feet.

"Are you going to go crying to your Mama?" I questioned as I gave the red haired teen a cocky smirk.

"Gah! Rematch!" He cried as he laid on the ground. Next to him the black haired boy was panting as well.

"Sorry Taiga, but I'm beat, you're on your own," he panted as he covered his eyes with his arm.

"Nice one!" Colton cheered as he picked me up and skinned me around. I laughed out loud while gripping onto his sweaty T-shirt.

"Ewwww, your all smelly and wet!" I cried and pushed him away.

"Hey!" Colton and I stopped our playful fighting at the loud voice, "What's your name!" The red head questioned with a determined face.

I smirked, "Koyuki Kuroko."

"Taiga Kagami, I'll beat you, you just wait and see! I'll work as hard as I can until I can beat you!"

I smiled, "I'll be waiting."

==FLASHBACK ENDING==

We stared at each other wide eye.

"You!" We both screamed pointing at each other in shock. Apparently we both forgot when we first met...

"I can't believe your the girl from back then," Tai-chan grumbled as he rubbed his face.

"I can't believe I forgot about this idiot," I grumbled back as I face palmed.

He send me a glare which I sheepishly smiled off.

"Well, at least you've improved," I comment.

The red haired teen growled at me, "Have. A. Match. With. Me! I'll prove I can beat you this time!"

"Easy there Tiger. Maybe next time!" I laugh and run off.

"W-wait!"

Senpai and Tet-chan all stared at us in confusion while I ran while laughing, Tai-chan angrily chasing after me.

Ah, good ol' days!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...
33.1K 864 17
This story is about Tetsuya Kuroko falling in love with Seijuro Akashi. The captain vowed to himself that he's going to make Tetsuya fall in love wit...
418K 10.9K 115
Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracles and the only girl in boys basketball...
84.3K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...