Entertaining the Vampire King

By SavannahMeekins

Highest Rank #4 In Vampire! The year is 1742. As was custom for young women without parents, Ayla was raised... More

Surprise
On the Road
Suffolk
Open Court
Mr. Wellington
Authors Note
Vision
Purpose
Advice
Selection
Sleep
The Bite
Author's note
Truth.
Mistress
Claimed
Mistake
Darkness
Savior
Secrets
Sorted Past
Author's Note
Lost
Tension
Finally
Kindness
Author's note/Cast!
Pain
Run.
The beginning
Let Go.
Awake
Denial
Reunion
Farewell
The Ball
The Ball Part II
Author's Note
Painful Surprise
Afraid
Thank You!
My Will
Hey Guys
The Connection
Anecdote
The Need
Good Things Coming
The Box

I Love You

21K 594 101
By SavannahMeekins

Unedited because I'm at work. Enjoy ;)

"I love you." I breathed. I tensed my body and waited for a reaction. His lips stopped on my skin and held there. Time seemed to stand still as I waited for something. Anything.

Thaddeus pulled back and looked into my eyes. It was an indescribable stare. A mix of longing, lust, and something distant that I couldn't place. I opened my mouth to speak but his lips fell to mine quickly, wasting no time to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I pulled his hair again, eager to feel him again. There was so much that weighed on my mind from this night, and still so much I was unsure of. I didn't even know if I was safe. But what I did know was he was here with me, and at the moment nothing else in the world mattered.

I squeezed my legs that were wrapped around Thaddeus' waist tight against him, rubbing myself against his hardness. I could feel myself getting wetter and it was surely getting all over the under slip of my dress. I hadn't bothered to wear under garments because I didn't figure I would need to, and it was just extra work getting them off at the end of the night.

Convenient.

Fortunately this made it very easy as Thaddeus slid his hand up my skin towards my thigh. He lightly traced his fingers up my inner thigh, sending a shiver down my entire body as his lips continued to attack mine.

His hand stopped as it hit my wet core and a low sound of appreciation made its way out of his throat.

"Really." He whispered against my mouth. I couldn't bother to speak as his fingers brushed against my folds, and I was sure they were getting soaked. Simply being this close to him made me wild.

"Mmm..." I moaned into his kissed as he took one finger and pushed it inside of me. He gently pumped it in and out, nearly matching the rhythm of his kissed.

His head darted to my breasts and he took one of my nipples in his mouth. I cried out as Thaddeus plunged a second finger inside of me and worked my body from the inside. My legs began to shake and I felt the wave of ecstasy hit me hard.

"Ayla." He whispered against my breasts. The vibration sent another small ripple of pleasure that was already causing me to build up to another climax.

"Please." I whispered. I wanted him and the wait was nearly torture. My hands squeezed and pulled his hair, showing my impatience.

Thaddeus lifted his head and stared into my eyes. His hand slid out of me and I whined at the feeling of him leaving from inside of me.

Suddenly I felt the head of his cock press against me, and I gasped involuntarily.

"Oh." I said with a smile. When did he undo his trousers?

"Ayla." He said again. I felt his fevered gaze and I bit my lip, looking into his eyes and holding his stare.

"I love you." He said, echoing my earlier words. He plunged into me quickly and I cried out as he invaded me, barely giving me time to adjust to him.

I dig my nails into his back as he began to thrust slowly now, savoring the moments. His forehead rested against mine as I breathed, feeling every stroke until finally he seated himself to the hilt.

"Thaddeus..." I said while I closed my eyes. I couldn't think while I was looking at him and feeling his cock twitch inside of me.

"Yes?" He breathed, barely able to speak. I knew his fangs were probably bared and his mouth sounded almost full.

"Don't hold back." I whispered, almost regretting my words. I wanted all of him.

His thrusts began to gradually become faster, and I gripped his blouse as he filled me completely, and harder than ever before. My thighs became weak as another climax hit me hard, and I bit down hard enough to draw blood. It hit my lips and I allowed the warmth to run down my throat.

"Fuck." He said harshly as I bit his flesh. His pounding became nearly unbearable, a mixture of pain and sheer pleasure at levels I hadn't felt before. My moans turned to screams when I released him from my bite and I could no longer feel my legs.

Thaddeus kissed my neck and I felt the sharp sting when he broke my skin, sending more ripples through my body. He tensed, and his arms tightened around my waist as his cock engorged and shot into me.

Both of our bodies tightened and shook in unison until his release was done. He held me in place for some time, and I was unsure if I would be able to walk.

Thaddeus released my neck and licked the wound. He kissed my forehead and trailed hem slowly to my cheeks, and down to my lips.

"I think I should cancel my party." He said before he chuckled. His movements caused his cock to slip out of me and we both laughed.

"I don't think I can walk..." I said honestly. My legs were still shaken and my toes were completely numb.

"I can fix that." He said, kissing my lips gently. He scooped one hand to my buttocks and swept me up into his arms effortlessly. He began to walk and I relaxed my head against his chest.

"I have a surprise for you." He said softly as I listened to the vibrations coming from his throat. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"What surprise?"

"I can't tell you." He chuckled. I gently smacked his arm with my hand.

"Then why tell me if you can't tell me? That's not fair." I tried to sound pouty, but a yawn escaped me.

"It'll be dawn soon and both of us need sleep." He said, ignoring my question. I looked through the trees and could see the moon growing close to the horizon. It would be light soon, and he would have to sleep. So would I.

"Fine. But you're telling me in the morning... tomorrow. When we wake up..." I said trying to get my thoughts straight as he laughed lightly again. I rested my head on his shoulder and cradled myself into him. The smell of his body made me want him again, but a growing soreness warned against it. I lost the fear I had had earlier tonight as his gentle steps slowly rocked my body until I drifted into a deep sleep.

*
*
*
I awoke with the sudden urge to pee that was nearly overwhelming. I looked over at Thaddeus who was laying still as stone, sleeping beside me. I was careful to move gently and not wake him before I darted into the bath chamber to relieve myself.

My head felt absolutely horrible. It ached as I stood, and I felt dizzy. The room danced in my sight and seemed to almost spin. I sat down next to one of the tubs on the floor and braced myself against the wall. I could see a faint trace of light making its way through the black drapes. It was still daylight... what time was it?

My stomach tightened. I braced myself against the tub and I vomited instantly into it. My head still spun, but I felt slightly better as I spit the remainder of the bile from my throat.

"Ayla?" I heard Thaddeus' soft voice from inside of the doorway. I didn't bother to turn to face him before I felt another wave of pain hit my stomach, and I vomited again.

Instantly I felt Thaddeus' hand on my back rubbing it gently.

"Do you need anything?" He whispered. I shook my head and breathed heavily in through my nose.

"Too much wine." I said and tried to let out a laugh. I ended up coughing and nearly causing myself to expel again.

"No more wine." He said firmly. My stomach eased and I turned to face him.

"There was a vampire at the party." I said quietly, remembering the night before.

"I know."

"You know?"

"I saw him with you. It isn't the first time I've seen him."

"Do you know him?" The curiosity was bubbling inside of me.

"Not much. Not anymore." His tone grew cold as he stared off at the wall and I didn't want to push him. I felt sick still and I just wanted to relax.

"No more parties?" I smiled up at him. His face lightened at my grin and I saw his body ease.

"None like that. Are you alright?" his concern deepened on his face. I forced another smile. I hadn't vomited in years, I can't remember when. I had nearly never been sick in my entire life, and this felt like the worst.

"I'm fine, I just need to wash up." I said as I stood. Thaddeus held my arm in his and I leaned on him slightly for support.

"Come sit on the bed, and I'll fetch for a bath."

I had managed to bathe, go back to sleep, and not seem to have been affected by whatever ailed me from before. Perhaps I had truly had too much wine. Thaddeus hadn't left my side from the time the girls had brought buckets of heated water up, to when I was in the bath. He had washed me from head to feet, carefully stroking my skin and soothing my aching parts. Sunset set in very shortly after my bath, and I was already awake enough to not want to go back to sleep.

"I have a conference tonight, but if you're not feeling well I can-"

"Don't stay here on my account, please. I'm alright." I said with a smile. I had felt perfectly fine and my vision had fully returned.

Thaddeus was sitting on the bed, fully dressed. He had put on a blouse embroidered with gold and he looked truly like a king. My king. I stood between his legs and his head rested gently on my breasts. I hadn't bothered to put clothes on since my bath, and he wasn't complaining in the slightest.

"I don't want to leave yet." He said coyly. I could feel his face turn into a grin and I laughed.

"As much as I would love you to stay... I am quite sore. Besides, I believe I have a guest that needs my attention. Is Elizabeth still here?" I stroked his hair lightly.

"Yes she is. She is in the other wing, if you turn down this hall and go up the stairs instead of down towards the ground floor, her chamber is the first door up there. She is probably waiting for you since you slept all day." He chuckled and I turned my face to his, bringing it close.

"I suppose I did sleep the day away. Pity." I brought my lips to his and kissed him with the softly.

"You need to go." I giggled as he tried to deepen the kiss. I pulled away from him and he sighed.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"I have a few ideas." I winked at him before turning away to the small room where my dresses were kept. Suddenly a hand smacked my rear with force and I screamed from surprise.

"THADDEUS!" I yelled as I turned toward him with my hand open. It made contact with his shoulder and I felt the force behind it knock him off guard. He stepped back and his laughter boomed throughout the room.

"Just wanted to make sure you know this is mine." He raised a brow, looking down at the side of my buttock which was now marked with a very red hand print. I rubbed it and it instantly stung.

"You're getting strong." He mused.

"If you don't leave soon I'm going to show you just how strong I can be." I said as I trailed my gaze down to his trousers. His eyes widened and he stepped back before striding up to me and taking me by the waist. His lips crashed onto mine passionately and my playful anger was lost when his tongue was beginning to invade my mouth. I felt my body relax into his arms as he suddenly pulled away from me.

"Thaddeus." I said with a warning.

"Just making sure I can survive the night without you." He said as he bowed to me. He quickly turned and was out the door in seconds.

Damn him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.4K 27
In ancient times, tribal love-making is rough! Yehseeka is determined to remain an independent warrior, refusing to surrender even when Callista choo...
19.8K 478 49
Vampires are extremely sexual creatures. Agnes is about to turn 18. The time has come to find her mate. As The Vampire Princess, she needs to be mark...
808K 33.1K 38
The day of the end was the start of the beginning for Violetta Simmons. She just didn't know it yet. The War of Blood changed the world forever, cha...
706 76 28
A vampire's submissive mate gets a taste of freedom and realizes that she no longer wants to submit. - When the vampire Ansa comes back to town, ever...