Kalin and Myles Fanfiction

By foreverlovingKAM

More

Kalin and Myles Fanfiction
kalin and Myles Fanfiction
Kalin and Myles Fanfiction

1K 21 0
By foreverlovingKAM

Chapter 17 ; kalin an Hailey were sittin on the couch in the other room while I was preparing the snacks.

I didn't want Hailey to come I didn't even invite her and I made it clear that she was unwelcomed.

I grabbed the bowl of popcorn and drinks and took them into the other room. I saw Hailey sitting next to kalin even though I told her I was sitting there.

" move " I said to Hailey ominously.

Kalin looked up at me as if he was asking for my help. I growled and grabbed haileys arm. I pulled her up and dragged her to the front door.

" Don't come back! " I threatened Her and pushed her out.

She began to knock on the door but I ignored her a she shouted we apologies.

" we have to do something about this. She's getting too comfortable " I said to kalin as I cuddled into him. He kissed me and I smiled at him.

" I know how to get rid of her "

" How? " kalin added.

" If I get her ack with Jake. I'll go talk to him now , do you know where he is? " I asked.

" He should be at the skate park , he was the last time I was texting him " kalin replied.

I hugged him tightly.

" I'll see you later then " we both walked out of the house.

There was Jake. He was with an unfamiliar boy. Nevertheless , I confronted him.

" Jake u we need to talk " I said.

" So do a lot of girls , go wait in the queue " he grinned playfully.

" It's about Hailey " I anxiously said.

" her and I are finished " he said anger in his eyes.

" Yes , she told me everything. And why you dumped her. Thank you for caring but... " I had to think of something , anything to say.

" It was a joke. The whole causing drama , she was just kidding " I smiled slightly.

" What? " he asked with confusion.

Was it right to lie about this? To lie about the person Hailey is? Sooner or later he would find out I was the liar. I guess I didn't care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
111K 6.1K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...