Kalin and Myles Fanfiction

Chapter 17 ; kalin an Hailey were sittin on the couch in the other room while I was preparing the snacks.

I didn't want Hailey to come I didn't even invite her and I made it clear that she was unwelcomed.

I grabbed the bowl of popcorn and drinks and took them into the other room. I saw Hailey sitting next to kalin even though I told her I was sitting there.

" move " I said to Hailey ominously.

Kalin looked up at me as if he was asking for my help. I growled and grabbed haileys arm. I pulled her up and dragged her to the front door.

" Don't come back! " I threatened Her and pushed her out.

She began to knock on the door but I ignored her a she shouted we apologies.

" we have to do something about this. She's getting too comfortable " I said to kalin as I cuddled into him. He kissed me and I smiled at him.

" I know how to get rid of her "

" How? " kalin added.

" If I get her ack with Jake. I'll go talk to him now , do you know where he is? " I asked.

" He should be at the skate park , he was the last time I was texting him " kalin replied.

I hugged him tightly.

" I'll see you later then " we both walked out of the house.

There was Jake. He was with an unfamiliar boy. Nevertheless , I confronted him.

" Jake u we need to talk " I said.

" So do a lot of girls , go wait in the queue " he grinned playfully.

" It's about Hailey " I anxiously said.

" her and I are finished " he said anger in his eyes.

" Yes , she told me everything. And why you dumped her. Thank you for caring but... " I had to think of something , anything to say.

" It was a joke. The whole causing drama , she was just kidding " I smiled slightly.

" What? " he asked with confusion.

Was it right to lie about this? To lie about the person Hailey is? Sooner or later he would find out I was the liar. I guess I didn't care.