Kalin and Myles Fanfiction

Chapter 12 : after a while Hailey had calmed down a lot , she didn't look angry anymore she looked upset. And ah didn't look as if she wanted to murder me.
" Jake and I broke up because he said he was tried with all the drama I've been causing. He wanted me to stop causing trouble with you. I refused so he broke up with me... I have nobody now " kalin released her from his grip and walked over to me.
Jake out of all people cared for me?
" and about kalin... After you kissed myles... He lost all hope that you..." I widened my eyes. Haileys change in mood stunned me. " after you kissed myles he thought that you would never love him. But he still did , he loved Lydia too "
Kalin interrupted " I love ally more , Hailey. I just didn't think that she would ever feel anything towards me. " he said looking down.
Hailey nodded her head in agreement.
" that's why he loved Lydia more. He thought that he had no chance with you " Hailey said , nicely.
" thank you... " kalin said the Hailey offering her a small smile.
" ally , he'll treat you like a princess. That's how he treated Lydia. You're lucky , kalins unique " Hailey looked at us both and turned to walk away.
Even though she had put things right for me and kalin I would forgive her but never EVER forget. For everything she's caused... For all the times she's upset me. Now it's her turn to be in my shoes , because karma will get her know it will. But she deserved it after all. I watched her walk away. Kalin looked like was about to call her back , I stopped him.
" leave it. It's her turn to know what it felt like in my position " kalin didn't look so positive with my comment but I hugged him tightly , I never wanted to let him go.
" everything's been out right now , kalin " he hugged me back even tighter.
" everything's been put right because of Hailey , and I want to let her suffer"
" but she was the one who caused it in the first place " I protested.
Forget Hailey. What did pop into my head that worried me was my old friend , myles.