Cancer and I (ON HOLD)

By Claricepayne

One rule to this book, don't let the tears hit the page(or phone) So here I am, I'm going to tell you what it... More

November 2012
December 2012
Febuary 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
NEWS
4 years
Chapter

January 2013

149 23 6
By Claricepayne

Hope you guys are enjoying this book so far

Xx

January 2013

This month is very short because it was a month that I really can't remember

Dear Diary,

This month has been a bit boring because all I have been doing is going to the hospital.
I mean obviously I want to get better but I also want to get back to school because it's not fair, I didn't even get a chance to make friends let alone actually get to know my teachers.

1,8,15,22,29 January 2013

These days were spent at the hospital my dad either having a go at the hospital because they used to make use wait until 10 maybe even 11 in the morning though we were there at 7 in the morning, so those days were long and boring

As the day progressed my mum started to wash me in the bath tub because I was so unsteady on my feet (I couldn't even get up the stairs) It was very uncomfortable but I knew it had to be done.

My hair was coming out a bit more but not a lot just yet but it was hard to wake up and see my hair all over my pillow. At least I knew it was going to come out eventually.

One good thing that happened this month was make a wish came around to ask me my 3 wishes but they could only grant one. My first choice was to meet JLS because I liked them since they were on x factor and then there was two other wishes I asked for but I can't remember quite what they were (I think one was to sing with 1D). Once I told the make a wish people what my wishes where they told me that they will be in touch and then left.

I was sleeping in the afternoons still and was getting weaker as the days went on. It did scare me a lot because I was never like this, I was a hyper, happy girl but now I'm just weak and still asking my mum and dad why me, why did I have to get sick and become like this. I wanted it all to stop but it didn't.

That's all I remember from this month and it is still raw to think about.

I will see you next month dairy, much love

Clarice Crothers xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 4.2K 47
مزيج من المغامرات المختلفة سواء مغامرة حقًا أو مجرد كلمة. " هــاريـكـا " بهدف الاستفادة وليس الاستمتاع فقط، بإذن الله تستفيد حتى لو ٥٠٪ معلومات ديني...
40.5K 5K 34
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමි- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක් ව...
41.9K 5.3K 28
සදෙව් මේඝව පල්ලියගුරු නැශනල් ටීම් එකට අලුතින්ම එකතු වෙන අවුරුදු 19ක පුන්චි කොල්ලෙක්.. හැබැයි කොල්ලා උනත් හිතුවක්කාර නෑ කියන්න කාටද පුලුවන්? කේසර නිරු...
14.9K 829 19
ඉතින් ඔයාලා විශ්වාස කරනවද අලුතෙන් ඉස්කූල් එකට ආව sweet , cute ගෑනු ළමයෙක් නිසා එයා වෙනස් වෙයි කියලා..... මේ එයාලගෙ ආදරය කතාව ...