♡Our little secret♡ Jihan fan...

By Shinynguyen20

A nerdy boy named Joshua is being bullied at school. He was walking by himself to the library trying to escap... More

Introduction <3 Love at first sight
Crap! wrong move
what a coincidence...
Maybe it's best if we stay away
Fight starts NOW
Let's date, maybe....
Official!
Mwah~ ♡
♡ morning with you ♡
and now this morning sucks, kind of :3
Does he know?
Arranged marriage???
Big news
Stop it!
Just a flashback
Flashback
Going into the future
Unforgettable
A day with you
a day with you~ pt 2
Baby Chan~
Next day
Another morning
Happy birthday, Joshua♡♡
Not a normal school day
Just Chan (SHORT AF...like meh XD)
Trouble
Trouble pt.2
A visit by..
Great, I got tagged!
please shut up
More to the story
Broken or bruised, what is worst?
Growing apart
Before he leaves..
Mini story inside the story. lol
THANK YOU~♡♡♡
The Meeting (you like that pic lmao)
the meeting 2
Nights with you
..Next step in our lives..(last chapter)

1 month in..

638 28 0
By Shinynguyen20

♡Jeonghan's P.O.V♡

  I can't still can't believe that it has been a month since Joshua has left. I feel like there is a giant hole in my chest every time I wake up in the morning. I just feel so... lonely. Yes I do call him, but he's too busy with school, so we only call once in a while. I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I almost missed my stop. I quickly ran out of the subway and I was about to go up the stairs, but this man and woman came up to me. I was startled. They bombarded me. I was a little confused, but then I knew I got spotted by a music company. 

-Joshua's P.O.V-

  I miss him so much. I basically cry myself to sleep. I can't really call him cause I'm working on stuff for school. I miss his touch and everything about him. My room mate don't know about my problem, so I can't really tell him about this. 

  The very next day, it was kind of gloomy for L.A. Didn't really care for it so, I walked to my first class. I put down all my things then went out to get some water. Then, some person came running up to me. I knew this person was Korean by her accent. Am I being casted? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*short update, but this will be a big piece in the future, I guess. Lmao. Hope you enjoy. Mm kay BAII X3* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 11.7K 53
Cover by @taeeatskookies Jungkook thought he was a normal student in a normal high school...he was an army and a big fanboy. He has a few bullies in...
24K 517 18
Jeonghan is a member of a very famous Idol Group in Korea, Seventeen! He was living his dream but during their World Tour he had came down with what...
6K 257 20
" I can't keep patching you up after you hurt yourself ! " hissed Joshua as he bandages up Jeonghan neatly. he picked out the shrapnel from his skin...
214K 10.5K 59
Jisoo moved to the city of Seul in hopes of being able to forget his past once and for all. But after meeting the wrong person, everything goes downh...