TCC [h.s.] ✔

By reputeation

in which a seventeen-years-old runs a blog about the crush she has on her twenty-eight-years-old teacher and... More

Playlist
the new blog & tcc
surprise exam and knowing smiles
auctions & unexpected meetings
introductions
confessions & weird encounters
rides, snacks and apologies.
flashes, interrogators and anons.
long hair slicked back & wildest dreams
films and unexpected asks.
screwing things up & mistakes.
mixed feelings
mess
new neighbours
dates & jealousy
cake & surprising visits
hunters & foxes
apologies & flirtation
talking & touching
third base
third base 2.0
the after party
issues
issues 2.0
bad liar & bad surprises
café meetings
not a good morning.
real talk & netflix night.
crying in the club.
loneliness.
unrequited feelings & uncomfortable dates
talking & breakdown
the breakup plan
not a good idea
such a good girl
unexpected
graduated trash
prom knight / part one
prom knight / part two
prom knight / part three
only bought this dress so you could take it off
what to do?
not a happy ending after all
q&a
sequel + new version

forbidden fantasy

2.6K 68 1
By reputeation

I didn't know what time it was, but I couldn't care less. The sun was raising and the room was filled with a tenuous light that was covering the bed. Harry was asleep and I was looking at his precious face. His nose, his plump lips. I felt this was unreal.

Drowning. I found myself using that term a lot lately. Drowning in the lies. Drowning in my emotions. Drowning... in his love. It was all just too much.

The current was pulling me down into its dark abyss but I had to ask myself: did I really want to pull myself up? Or did I want to keep drowning in his affection despite the inevitable consequences?

My body shook with silent laughter as he ran his fingers down my bareback when he started to wake up. He flipped me over and stared down at me adoringly.

"God... you're beautiful." Harry's voice was husky and smelt of cloves. 

I didn't answer him with words, though my lips said it all.

He pulled away a little breathless and asked, "What time... what time are your parents expecting you home?"

I smiled. "Not until six pm. We have a dinner party to go to at seven."

He sighed. "You have to go soon."

It wasn't a question but I felt the need to answer it though I felt differently. "Yes." I closed my eyes and bit the inside of my cheek absentmindedly.

"Damn."He looked over at the clock sitting on his bedside table. "It's 7 am. We have time."

He ran his hands through my hair for a moment as he gazed down at my naked form. After a moment, he brought his mouth down to mine and I found myself answering my own question.

No, I was content, drowning in this forbidden fantasy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 30K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
251K 16.3K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
215K 9.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...