Forbidden For You.=Sequel= SL...

By HardcoreSunflower473

**sequel to Peter Pan and the War of Evils** This is a story where sacrifices will have to be made, lives wi... More

Forbidden For You.
Chapter One- Sammy- His looks, her skills.
Chapter Two-Sammy-Delilah.
Chapter Three-Sammy-Daddy, it hurts.
Chapter Four(part one)-Sammy, and Kaytee- Love and Labels.
Chapter Four(part two)-Katee- All dressed in white.
Chapter Six-Sammy- Entranced.
Chapter Seven-Sammy-Dread.
Chapter Eight -Sammy- Find Me.
Chapter Nine-Third Person-The good, and the bad.
Chapter Ten-Third Person-No Happy Thoughts.
Chapter Eleven-Third Person- Torture.
Chapter Twelve-Peter- Rules and Regulations.
Chapter Thirteen: King and Prince.
Chapter Fourteen: The Beginning of the End.
Chapter Fifteen: Gone and Lost.
Chapter Sixteen: Behind the Mask.
Chapter Seventeen: Figuring It Out.
Chapter Eighteen: The Trixter and the Mermaid.

Chapter Five-Peter-Breathe

1.4K 38 20
By HardcoreSunflower473

PICTURE OF PETER----------------->>>

FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Chapter Five-Peter-Breathe

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

“Time to get up.” A voice said cheerily, and I felt something shake my shoulder. I just moaned and turned onto my other side, trying to hold on to the amazing dream I was having.

“Come on, Dad, you need to get up.” The voice commanded, shaking me even more. I growled and tried batting the hand away.

“Go away, let me sleep.” Let me finish my dream, I mentally added. I was dreaming about her, about Kaytee. My Kaytee, how I missed her. I wasn't allowed to be with in a ten mile diameter of her for twenty-four hours, and it was killing me. We haven't been apart for that long in years. And if the only way I could see her was in a dream, then so be it.

“Dad, you've slept for twelve hours now. You don't need any more.” Sammy sighed, shaking me once more, and I growled at him, still trying to hang onto the remnants of my dream, but I was already forgetting it.

“Shut up, Sam, I'm dreaming about your mother, go away.” I said hissed groggily into the pillow, hoping I'd just be able to have another dream about her if I tried.

“First of all: Ew. Second of all: the sooner you get up, the sooner you're ready, and then the sooner you actually get to see her in person.” he coaxed and I jumped out of the bed, landing firmly in the center of the room.

“Well why didn't you say that in the first place?” I smirked at him, and he rolled his eyes, standing up from the bed, waving someone over from behind me. I turned and saw about seven male fairies fly into the room carrying long vines that looked identical to the clothes I was wearing now.

Oh good, you're awake. Perfect timing, thank you Sammy.” the fairy in the lead praised, his little hands clapping happily. He then turned to me and appraised me from head to toe.

Hello, Peter, it's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance, my name is Annic, but you may just call me 'Nic' for short.” he said with a nod and I smiled, but glanced back over to the greenery they placed onto the bed.

“What's that?” I asked, gesturing to the clothes with a jerk of my head. He turned and saw what I meant, a proud smile stretching onto his pixie face.

That is your tux, designed by yours truly.” he said smugly. “I'm your clothes designer for the wedding, I even helped with your fiance's dress.” he sighed, flying over to the garments and picking it up with some help from the other fairies. They draped it over body, slipping my arms through. My brows crinkled in confusion. Isn't it supposed to be black? And not so...bulky?

I was about to open my mouth to ask when they fairies started zooming around my body in tight circles, covering the vines in a special white dust. I felt the plants stretch and tighten, fitting itself to my body, growing and shrinking in some places, widening and elongating in others. The color went from green, to pine, to a dark grey and then morphed into jet black solid fabric.

The leaves near the color shifted and darkened into a perfect bow-tie, the fabric underneath it transformed into a crisp white undershirt with pearl buttons lining down to my navel. Gold cuff-links with a peculiar design formed at the end of my sleeves and I stared down my legs as long black pants formed, my bare feet still peeking out from the bottom. I looked up in awe and saw that Nic was setting fancy black shoes by my feet and I carefully slipped them on before the laces tied themselves. And then the fabric stayed still, seeming to sigh as it settled into place finally.

Perfect! Just as I planned,” Nic said gleefully, tugging at the fabric and straightening the bow tie slightly, before hovering back and appraising me once more.

You look mighty handsome Peter, if I do say so myself, but don't tell Kaytee I said that.” he winked and I chuckled, my heart picking up when he said her name. I heard a brief shuffling from behind me and I saw Sammy step into the doorway.

“Wow, Dad,” he whistled lowly, stepping up to me. “You clean up pretty dang well. Mom's not going to recognize you.” he laughed, and I smirked, but eyed him too.

“You're not so bad yourself, boy. Look at you,” I said and he did a full three sixty turn, his arms out stretched as I examined the tux he wore identical to mine.

“You like? Annic did mine, too.” he smirked, with a nod and I did the same.

“Of course! The Best Man of the Groom has to have a tux also.” I grinned and he bumped my fist. Three female fairies came flying over next, carrying combs and some kind of gel. My eyes widened and Sammy snickered. They attacked me, forcing the comb through my curls and parting it to the side, using the gel to keep it in place. They didn't slick it back, thank goodness, they just tamed my poorly cut locks.

What can I say? Rusty scissors can only do so much.

There. Annic, darling, I think that's the best we can do with these curls.” the middle fairy sighed, blushing when I winked to her. Nic flew over and patted my hair.

That looks fantastic, Arianna, thank you.” he chimed and they nodded, flying out of the room.

We've got twenty minutes 'til show time, anything you need Peter?” Annic asked me and I shook my head, nerves starting to creep into my mind. He nodded and flew over to Sammy starting to adjust his outfit, but I barely noticed. Worst case scenarios flashed into my head.

What if she changes her mind?

What if she doesn't say 'I do'?

What if she runs away?

What if she thinks she doesn't love me enough?

What if thinks this is too grown up for her?

What if she ends up realising she doesn't want to be my wife?

What if she doesn't want me to be the husband?

What if, what if, what if...

My breathing picked up and I was soon full out hyperventalating, but Sammy was the first to notice.

“Dad? Are you okay?” he asked frantically, darting out of the reach of the primping fairies, and sprinting over to me. I just shook my head and collapsed onto the chair, my eyes wide with worry at all the ways she could change her mind...

What if...

What if...

What if...

“Calm down, Dad, you're freaking out.” Sammy commanded with worry, but I ignored him, continuing to gasp for air as I was having a nervous break down. My body started shaking uncontrollably and I fought back tears.

“What if she doesn't want to marry me Sammy?! What if she-if she- I can't live with out her- I don't know what I'd do if she- if she-” I cried, choking to get air down my throat and I heard him tell Delilah, his fairy friend, to go get someone, but I didn't catch the name. Two minutes of my incomprehensible speech later, a brilliant light flew in front of my face.

Peter Pan, you better calm down right now, do you hear me? If you pass out, or even shed a single tear, I swear to Neverland, you will feel my wrath!” the tiny pixie shouted and I jerked up.

“Tink?” I breathed and she rolled her eyes like I've seen her do so many times.

In the flesh and dust.” she smirked and I smiled back, but it fell when felt my hammering heart.

“Tink...What if-,” I sucked in a breath, “what if she doesn't want to marry me?” I whispered and she shook her head, a disbelieving look upon her face.

Oh Peter,” she sighed, “What in Neverland made you think that? She loves you without a doubt, she wouldn't have let me put her in a dress if she didn't. And I'd bet my wings that right now as we speak, she's worried about you backing out, rather than her.Tink chuckled and the sound calmed me down. She's right, I know Kaytee loves me, and I know I love her, but I don't know why I'm getting so worked up. I guess that's normal for a groom before the wedding.

My heart rate lessened back to its normal pace, and my breathing became steady once again. I stood up and straightened out my tux.

Wow, Peter, you look so...” Tink sniffled and I saw tears whell up in her eyes. She beamed with pride as she smiled at me.

You look like a handsome young man, Peter,” she choked out with joy and flew over to hug me cheek, “I'm so proud of you.” she whispered, wiping her eyes. I gave her a small smile and looked her straight in the eyes.

“Thanks, Mom.” I whispered, and she glowed with joy. She sniffled again and backed away towards the door.

Now I need to go check up on your soon to be wife before I become a blubbering mess, I'll see you soon.” she chimed with a wave and flew out the room. I sighed and turned back to Sammy who was talking to Delilah. I fiddled with the collar of the tux, anxious to see my Kaytee once again. It seemed like an eternity before Annic came flying back into the room, clapping his hands like last time.

It's time!”

*#*#*#*#

Breath, Peter, breath....

The music started.

Deep breaths, in and out, in and out...

The priest motioned for everyone to stand up, and I turned my back so that I faced him and not the end of the isle.

Just have to wait for the first three beats of the music...

I heard gasps all around, signaling that Kaytee had stepped into view, and was now slowly making her way down the isle.

Breath, Peter, only two beats left...

Next to me, out of the corner of my eye I saw Sammy's jaw drop to the floor, and the anticipation was getting to me.

One beat left...

I sucked in a breath and slowly turned around, only to have the air knocked out of me when I saw her.

Gorgeous.

Radiant.

Goddess-like.

Outstandingly Perfect.

Simply, utterly, and undoubtedly beautiful.

These were only half of what the girl in front of me was. The girl who was slowly walking down the isle, her eyes connected with mine. The girl who stole my heart and shaped it into something I was proud of. The girl who loved me, who opened my eyes, and gave me life. The girl who makes me want to sing her name, who makes me want to cry with joy, who makes me want to love...

This girl, this wonderful, magnificent, beautiful girl...

My Kaytee.

A grin spread across my face, and my eyes pricked with tears, but I didn't hide them. She stepped next to me, her own smile making it hard for me to breathe and I held out my hand. Simon placed her hand into mind and stepped to the side next to Sammy. Kaytee absentmindedly handed her bouquet to Claire, her maid of honor, and placed her other hand in mine.

“We are gathered here to witness the marriage of this boy, and this girl in holy matrimony...” the Fairy Official said aloud but I barely noticed him. I was completely focused on her. My eyes were completely stuck on hers, consuming me until I had to remind myself to breathe, something I've been having to do a lot today. The only time I broke my eyes from hers was when I had to slip her ring onto her finger, and she slipped my generic gold one onto mine.

“Do you, Peter Pan, take this girl to be your lawfully wedded wife,for rich or for poor, through sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live and even after that?” the priest asked and I willed everything I had to make my voice ring clear.

“I do.”

“And, do you, Kaytee Radling, take this boy to be your lawfully wedded husband,for rich or for poor, through sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live and even after that?”

I watched as tears ran down her face, running over her smiling cheeks and she nodded.

“I do.”

I grinned even wider, squeezing her hands in mine and she did the same.

“Then, by the power vested in me by the All Mighty above and Neverland Fairy Council, I now pronounce you Boy and Wife. You may kiss your bride.”

I pulled her close to me and crushed my lips to her, not caring that we were in company, not caring that we were surrounded by watching eyes, the only thing I cared about was that I was now married to the most amazing girl in the entire universe. She secured her arms around my neck as I dipped her down, never breaking our lips. Whistles and howls filled the air and I felt a hot blush creep over her cheeks. Pulling away, I pressed my forehead to hers.

“I love you, Kaytee.” I whispered and she grinned, a blush still evident upon her skin.

“I love you, Peter.” she whispered back and pecked me once more before I straightened us up into a standing position. After taking her bouquet from Claire, she looped her arm into mine and we grinned at each other, before walking down the long white isle together. Applaus filled the air as we passed by the many benches packed with fairies, Indians, and children.

I was surprised by the fairies, most of them had grown into human size just for the occasion. I felt honored, fairies usually feel too uncomfortable with being so tall, and are sometimes off balance without the feeling of wings on their backs. We were greeted by a full grown Annic when we reached the end, though he was still a good two feet shorter than Kaytee and I.

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Pan,” he grinned, “ if you could please follow me while we get the guests into the venue and reception area.” he said, his voice sounding like a regular humans, though it still had a dim chime-like accent. We followed him to a secluded part of the forest where a little creek was, an artfully crafted wooden bridge wound neatly above it, little blue flowers dotting the vines tightened engulfing the railings. The trickling of water was calming and peace full, and I wondered how I've never found this place before. A young doe grazed some grass along the far hill on the other side of the water, wild flowers peeking up in random places, giving it color.

“I'll be back in ten minutes when we get everyone settled.” Annic winked before, flitting back the direction in which we came. I looked to Kaytee, who was staring in awe at the scene around us.

“This place is beautiful.” she breathed.

“You're beautiful.” I stated matter-of-factly, and she blushed, looking down.

“You just have all kinds of cheesy lines for me lately, don't you?” she chuckled and I smirked, pulling her over to the bridge. We carefully stepped onto it and strolled to the peek, peering down at the water before turning to each other. I slid my arms around her waist, and pulled her close, resting my forehead once more onto hers.

“Honestly, Kaytee, you look stunning.” I said softly, brushing my thumb along her soft cheek. She smiled, resting her arms around my neck, tugging lightly at the curls on the back. I leaned in, my handing cupping her cheek as I barley brushed my lips against her own. She shuddered under my touch and I smirked into the kiss, continuing to tease her as I hovered just out of reach, her breath hitching slightly. I stayed like that, only briefly brushing her lips, until she got tired of my game and pulled me in, closing off any space between us.

When I heard walking in the far distance, I broke the kiss. Our low, ragged breathing filled the air as we grinned like idiots to each other. Someone cleared their throat and our heads whipped around to an amused and joyful Annic standing patiently at the edge of the little clearing.

“We're ready if you are, but I can pretend that I forgot something and leave you alone for ten more minutes.” he said with a wink, and Kaytee's cheeks turned a dark red before shaking her head, a smile tugging her lips. She entwined her fingers in mine as we followed Annic through the dense, jungle that whispered sweet nothings and, caressed us briefly as we walked by. Annic motioned for us to wait a second before he stepped onto the long clearing that was the center of Pixie Hollw.

“Ladies and gentle Neverlanders, I give you, Mr. And Mrs. Pan!” his voice announced and enthusiastic applause filled the air as we stepped from the shadows, whistles and woops accompanying it. Kaytee blushed beside me, a bashful smile creeping onto her lips as the cheers continued. A huge circular table in the shape of a 'C' lined the entire clearing that was Pixie Hollow, about eight hundred wooden chairs set up around it. Abundant and delicious looking food was placed along the entire length of the table, a few purple flowers were here and there to give it a more wedding type look.

"Wow.” I heard Kaytee breathe beside me and I grinned. We walked towards the two main chairs at the peak of the table, though they rather looked like thrones. Once we were seated, everone took their own chairs, but there was a specific order. The Lost children, including Slightly, Tootles, and the Twins, were seated on our side, either to the left or right. After the children came the fairies, because practically all of them were in human size. The Indians filled in the rest, sitting on the inside of the chairs, with the Chief and Princess Tiger Lily sitting in front of Kaytee and I at the center.

The dinner was fantastic, and chatter never died down between the guests. I kept my hand firmly secured around Kaytee's hand above the table, not wanting to cut off all contact with her. Finally, the meal was starting to wrap up, and I stood up, tapping my extravagant glass filled with some kind of bubbly liquid that tingled my mouth. The voices quieted, and heads turned to me. I smiled, and set my glass down, staring at my beautiful wife.

“Everyone,” I started, my voice loud in clear, “I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all so much for this wonderful wedding. Without you guys, all this would've never been possible. Thank you, to the fairies, for making all of this,” I gestured to the entire place, “possible.” they laughed, a beautiful sound if you've never heard a chorus of fairy giggles.

“And thank you, to the Indians,” I looked to the Chief and the Princess who smiled and nodded, “ for all this amazing food and for joining us during this special day. And to everyone, thank you for making this so absolutely perfect. I,” pausing I glanced down at Kaytee, “we, couldn't have imagined anything better.” I finished, and everyone clapped. I sat back down and Kaytee took both my hands into her own.

“That was lovely.” she whispered, squeezing my hands and kissing my cheek. I smiled and then another dinging of a glass chimed from beside me. I turned my head saw Sammy standing, glass in hand, setting a fork back down on the table. He cleared his throat and looked down to Kaytee and I.

“I just wanted to take moment and congratulate my parents for finally tying the knot,” he said aloud earning a laughs all around, “and for being the best parents I could ever ask for. When ever I see you two together, there's no way you can't see the love. You guys have been through so much, and yet you still treat each day like you just fell in love. I hope that one day, I'll have the same thing you two have, because I know that no matter what, you will always be together, through thick and thin. So, congrats guys, I love you both and wish you the happiest eternity.” He announced, raising his glass and we all did the same.

Kaytee wiped away a stary tear and hugged our son. I did the same, ruffling up his hair. 'Ooh's and 'ah's filled the area and our heads whipped around behind us as three full grown baker fairies pushed an extravigent four teared cake with purple winding frosting flowers up the side, 'Mr. and Mrs. Pan' was printed in beautiful calligraphy on the top layer.

“And now it's time for the lovely couple to cut the cake!” Annic pronounced, and Kaytee and I stood up, walking up to the cake. They handed us a long, golden knife, the metal gleaming briefly in the shattered sun light. Kaytee placed the handle in her hand and I placed own over hers. She smiled shyly, and we leaned down, carefully cutting a slice into the pastry.

We plucked two small pieces and I smirked as we held our arms out, feeding each other. Successfully, it made it to our mouths. Auplause filled the air and we laughed, Kaytee smudging a bit of icing on the tip of my nose, and I did the same to her.

After wiping off our faces and everyone having an individual piece of cake, Simon and a few other fairies set up musical instruments. Annic announced that it was time for our first dance. I smiled and held out my arm to Kaytee. She slipped her arm in mine and grinned as we made our way around the table to where the open space for dancing was. And the music started playing.

__                                   __

__THIRD PERSON P.O.V__

(A/N: I honestly got a little teary writing this part, I hope you like it<3)

His hand on her waist, her palm against his, their feet moving in flawless sync. Step by step, they waltzed across the clearance, though their feet never caressed the soft grass. Oh no, the pure joy consuming every cavern of their sweet, innocent minds was greater than any happy thought. Bliss was no word comparable, nothing close to the undoubted feeling surging through every vain of their beings:

Love.

Love, the greatest happy thought, the most coveted, sought after feeling that only a few people had the honor of experiencing. The feeling that made you laugh, cry, sing, scream, blush, swoon, and sigh. You yearn for it when they leave you, coldness seeping into your very soul, but the rush of their return is so undeniably comforting and warm, you forgive without even knowing. In fact, you welcome it.

The boy who never grew up, trapped in a man's body, fallen for the girl who refused to listen to the constant degrading torture that is arguing. His Emerald eyes, filled with the same playfulness and cockiness, stared adoringly at his love. His everything, his wife, his Kaytee. The smirk he was so previously warned about was still tucked away on the corner of his mouth, but the girl found a certain fondness with it, teasing it with her own.

The girl, her brown enchanting gaze all but locked to the boy's, was melting and teary as she wondered how she could possibly be so lucky. Their blushing smiles stayed in place on their faces with ease as they rose higher and higher, gliding swiftly around the area as the audience stood by, watching with awe and happiness.

The King had finally found his Queen.

As they continued to to hover, dancing as if they were on the ground, they hummed to the song, occasionally whispering the words that mean the most to them.

“I love you.” the boy whispered once more as the song started to come to an end.

“I love you, too, Peter.” the girl whispered back, before he dipped her down, gently pressing a soft kiss onto her lips, a smile breaking through as they parted, though the boy lingered by her ear.

“To love for an eternity is an awfully big adventure...” he whispered almost wearily, the world melting away as they stared into each other's eyes.

“Then we better to it together.” she replied, and he held back tears, the joy inside him seemingly too much for him to contain.

“Forever.” he whispered, pecking her cheek, and turning to the clapping crowd, oblivious to their brief conversation.

__                                       __

__BACK TO PETER'S P.O.V__

I blinked back the tears, I didn't want anyone to see me cry. I almost laughed at how much I had changed over the years. Twelve years ago I would've been furious at the thought of me crying because of how much love filled me when I looked at my beautiful wife. Now, heck, I only wished that I was alone with her so only she saw them, just to prove how much I truly love her, because I don't think she will ever grasp just how much that is. I broke my gaze from hers when someone tapped her shoulder.

“May I have a dance?” a deep voice asked from behind us, and we both turned around, only to be shocked.

“Slightly!” Kaytee exclaimed happily, throwing her arms around his neck, which was quite an accomplishment considering he was now almost half a foot taller than I was, and that's saying something. He chuckled a low, throaty laugh, patting her back.

“Hello Mother.” he whispered to her hair before pulling away. He held out a thick, toned arm out for her and she pecked my cheek before stepping further into the center of the dancing area, sweet music coming from the fairies. I watched them briefly as more couples filled in around them before a tap was on my own shoulder. I turned around and gasped, my jaw hitting the floor.

My eyes met big aqua ones, eyes that I have seen for so many years, and yet it's as if it's the first time. Her seemingly glowing hair was still up in her usual messy bun, though it had a few small flowers tucked in, the occasional strand falling from behind her pointed elf-like ears. She wore a short, fitted dress that was made from what looked to be giant, over grown leaves, and I recognized it immediately. She stood at the about the same height as Kaytee, though maybe a few inches shorter.

“Well,” her musical voice chimed in perfect English, “are you going to just stand there and gawk like a fish, or are you going to ask me for a dance?” she teased and I blinked.

“Tink?” I asked just make sure. She rolled her playfull eyes and smirked.

“In the flesh and dust.” she winked and I scooped her up in a hug, spinning her around. She laughed as I sat her back down, jumping like a little kid.

“You're huge!” I exclaimed and she smacked the back of my head, making my eyes widen.

“No, I don't mean huge as in huge, I meant huge like you're really...um...big?” I stuttered out and she just laughed, before stepping up and hugging me properly. I held her close for a second, before pulling away and kissing her forehead. She grinned widely.

“I've always wanted to do that.” she sighed, before blushing. I chuckled, and held out my arm.

“May I have this dance?” I asked cheekily and she batted her lashes dramatically.

“I suppose so.” she said with a sniff, before breaking into a smile again. We waltzed to the music, just like I had with Kaytee, though this was different all together.

“I must say,Peter, you're a better dancer than I expected.” she stated with a proud nod, and I rolled my eyes.

“Well, I did get lessons from a few fairies.” I said bashfully, and she chuckled.

“Oh really now? Wow, the great Peter Pan, learing how to waltz. I just can't picture it.” she shook her head and I laughed.

“Thanks for the support Tink.” I sighed sarcastically.

“It's what I'm here for.” she shrugged.

“Why are you here? I mean, in human size? I thought you were against it.” I asked and she bit her lip.

“I was but...I jut wanted to be able have a proper dance with you on your big day, and I wanted to be able to hug you for once, with out it being your cheek.” she said and I smiled.

“Thank you, Tinker Bell. That means a lot to me.” I said quietly, “ And Kaytee.” I added and she nodded with a little smile, before a small pout tugged at the corners.

“What's wrong?” I asked worriedly, and she just shook her head, though tears were forming in her eyes as she stared at the ground. I stopped dancing and tilted her chin up so that she looked me in the eyes. I raised a brow, waiting for her to explain, and she sighed, dropping her hand from where they were placed on my shoulder and hand.

“It's just...you look such like a man. No, you are a man, Peter. You're no longer the little baby boy I found in Kensington Gardens, or the young twelve year old who despised anything even remotely close to acting mature. You're not the boy who refused to love, think of love, or be in love. You're not the innocent child who couldn't tell the difference between a thimble and a kiss. You don't need me to protect you from anything, you don't need me to defend you from girls who will break your heart. I just hope I did the right thing...” she trailed off, wiping away a tear that had fallen down her cheek.

“What do you mean 'did the right thing'?” I asked in a whisper. She sniffled and looked back up from the ground of which she was studying.

“To let you fall in love with Kaytee. There is a reason I didn't want you to fall for Wendy, Peter, and it wasn't jealousy.” she took in a deep breath, “Girls like Wendy are blind when it comes to seeing how ubelievable lucky they are. She was one of those girls who, no matter what, were bound and determined follow the lead of the crowd. She was nothing special, and I hated her. But Kaytee...she was different. Girls like her only come in very brief handfulls. Not every girl cries over the passing of a little boy, not everyone understands the pain a simple memory can contain, not every girl can make the boy who never grew up, grow up. She's not every girl Peter, she's not a Wendy. She's a Kaytee. She is Kaytee. But most of all, she's your Kaytee. The way she looks at you, the way you look at her...” she trails off again, choking up with tears, though there's a smile on her face.

“Tink,” I whisper and her eyes meet mine again, “Thank you.” was all I said and she nods, collapsing in my arms as she cries even more. She pulls away after a few minutes, wiping her eyes and sniffling, her eyes rolling.

“Look at me, I'm just a blubbering mess, aren't I?” she giggles and I laugh with her, wiping stray tears from her cheek.

“Well, I've heard weddings do make you cry.” I stated with a shrug and she nods, smiling with joy. My eyes catch Kaytee as she and the man-version of Tootles dance by, her smile as dazzling as ever as he says something that makes her laugh.

“I'm glad you found her, Peter. I'm so happy for you two.” Tink whispers beside me as we both watch my wife.

“Me too. I don't know what I would've done without her.” I say, shaking my head. I turn back to Tink and appraise her once more.

“You know, Tink, I would've thought you'd be older, but in all honesty, you don't look a day over fourteen.” I stated with awe and she blushed.

“Fairies age extremely slow Peter. That's why the elders are so wise, you've seen how old they look. For a fairy to look that old, they must be thousands and thousands of years in age. It's said that they were present the time Neverland was created.” she stated matter-of-fact. I nodded, and turned to see Simon appproach me.

“Peter! Or, ahem, should I say, Mister Pan.” he smirked and I laughed, “You holding up okay? Not too mushy for ya, eh?” he asks with a smirk and I roll my eyes, shaking my head. His eyes rest on Tinker Bell, and they widen.

“Tinker Bell?” he asks, stunned, and she nods blushing under his gaze, her lashes fluttering breifly as she peeked up at him through them.

Wait. Is she...no, she can't possibly...but the way she's looking at Simon...? It almost looks like...

Shut. Up.

A smirk grew on my face and I winked at Tinker Bell with a knowing 'look'. She saw it and gasped lowly, her blush growing deeper.

“Yeah, Simon, Tink decided to grow full size today. We just had a dance, maybe you wanna take her for a spin?” I nudged his shoulder and even he blushed a bit. Tink sent me a death glare, before smiling bashfully at Simon. He smiled back, holding his arm out.

“May I have this dance?” he asks hesitantly, and I swear I saw her swoon. She nodded shyly and eagerly took his arm, sending me one last glare. I just stuck my tongue out at her and watched them stroll away.

I danced with many other people, including Claire and full grown Delilah, being greeted with good wishes and congratulations. I was about to collapse in a chair when too soft, tanned arms wrapped themselves around my waist from behind.

“Enjoying the party, Mister Pan?” a sweet, seductive voice purred in my ear, and I fought back a shiver.

“As much as you are, Misses Pan.” I purred back, swinging around and coming face to face with my wife. She grinned, placing her arms around my neck as I put my own on her waist. She giggled and kissed the tip of my nose, laughing again when I frowned.

“You missed, silly.” I stated before kissing her on the lips, getting lost once more in her beauty.

*#*#*#

“So, was I the only one that noticed how completely infatuated Simon and Tinker Bell are together?” Kaytee asked as we walked arm in arm towards our tree house. The wedding had just ended, the sun almost completely set below the tree line. I laughed and nodded my head as we met the stairs at the bottom of our tree. Usually we would fly, but we're in no rush, so step by step, we ascended the steps.

“Yeah, I noticed also. Oh, you should've seen the look on Tink's face, I don't think I've ever seen her blush that much before.” I chuckled and Kaytee did the same. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, we reached the top platform, standing outside the door. Her hand just turned the nob when I scooped her up in my arms. She squeaked a little before sending a me an incredulous glare.

“ Peter!” she exclaimed before smiling, and lightly slapping my shoulder. I pecked her lips and she giggled.

“Over the threshold we go.” I said, before nudging the door open with my foot, my eyes on her face the whole time, though they turned to the room when she gasped. I myself, gasped in awe at the picture before us. Imagine this:

Lit candles covering almost every square inch of the floor, the tiny space in between them filled with red rose petals, the air swarming with the exotic scent. A trail was made from the door to the bed, and one other from the bed to the opening that led up the tree on the side of the house. I set her down on her feet as she took in the room.

“Those fairies, I swear, they do too much for us.” she sighed, and I smiled, mentally thanking them for making her so happy. She cleared her throat, and glanced at me from the corner of her eyes.

“Um, I'll just, er, be right back.” she blushed before following the trails to the opening, closing it swiftly behind her. I smirked, and closed the front door, clicking the small lock so that we wouldn't be disturbed. I looked down at my suit and tugged at the bow tie, gasping lowly at what happened next.

A brief tinkling noise suspended from the fabric before transforming, or rather, disintegrating into dust. It turned back to its original drapery of leaves and vines, before completely morphing into dust, disappearing when it floated down to the floor. I was now only standing in my usual outfit of vines in leaves.

Oh, the cleverness of Annic.

I let the rest of my clothes drop to the floor, quickly picking them up and neatly folding them. I flew over to the table, avoiding the many petals and candles, setting them down on the wood. I made my way over to the bed, my heart curiously picking up in pace. Why was I getting nervous? This isn't anything new to me, or Kaytee...but maybe it's just the fact that we're now married? She was now officially, and irrevocably, mine.

Smiling to myself, I pulled back the sheets and slipped under the covers up to my waist. My arms slipped behind my head as I leaned back onto the pillows, waiting for Kaytee to bless me with her presence again. I listened closely, my heart pounding a little harder as I heard fabric hit the floor. And then she swore.

“Everything okay, Kaytee?” I asked, mildly worried. She sighed and chuckled a bit.

“Oh yeah, Peter, everything is perfectly peachy. It just those dang fairies, they pulled out all the stops when it comes to surprising me.” she sighed again, “Actually, this ones more for you, and I can tell why.” she giggled and I was about to question her further when she opened the little doorway and slipped out. My jaw dropped, and I swear my heart stopped before picking back up at ten times its normal pace.

She was wearing a white lacy number, and I knew in the back of my mind that it was called 'lingerie'. Describing it into simple words would never do her, or the outfit justice, so I'm just going to give you a little hint:Drop. Dead. Sexy.She did a little twirl, her hair which was now out of the braid fanning out around her as she smirked.

“You like?” she purred, and I had to swallow before I found my voice again.

“Is there a stronger option?” I said, my voice slightly husky. She blushed before walking the trail towards me, bending down at the foot of the bed and crawling the rest of the way up, going right above my body. I forced my gaze to stay on hers so I wouldn't disrespect her by staring at her body. She smirked noticing this.

“You know Peter,” she whispered seductively in my ear, making me shiver, “ It's okay to look.” I could practically hear her smirk. Giving in to her words, I felt my eyes widen as they flicked down to her body.

My gaze slowly ran up her smooth, tanned legs, brushing over the see-through lace, along her toned stomach, further up across even more see through fabric, passing her collar bone, up her neck before finally resting on her pink,perfect lips. My breathing hitched as she leaned in to close the gap. She hovered, occasionally brushing but never truly kissing me. I see, she was giving me a taste of my own medicine. I smirked and she did the same.

Two can play at that game, love.

I flipped her over so that she was under the covers with me, and now I was the one leaning over her. She giggled as I trailed the tips of my fingers up her leg, goosebumps appearing wherever my skin touched hers, and slipped them under the waist band, tugging playfully. I glanced up at her through my lashes and she bit her lip as I slowly ran my fingers along the line of the hem. She whimpered a little.

“So,” she breathed, her eyes flicking to my hand that was still tugging at the elastic, “I guess you do like it?” she asked, before blushing. I smirked and she giggled again. I leaned down so that I was just half an inch from her ear.

“I do. But I must say,” I whispered huskily, slipping the fabric down her legs and throwing it across the room so that it fell on the table beside my clothes, “I think I prefer you without anything on at all.” I stated, before completely ripping the rest off her chest, and crushing my lips to her own, growing tired of the banter. I just wanted her.

The kiss started like it usually does, but it soon grew into so much more.

I was no longer hungry, but absolutely famished, and it was as if she was the most sweet, abundant food imaginable. Thirst turned into desperately parched, stranded only to have her as my saving oasis. I didn't jut want her to sigh my name, I yearned for it, craved it even, practically begging, as if I would never hear her voice again.

Lust was a word that doesn't have a chance of containing the passion I feel now. This wasn't lust, this was undoubted love combined with the thought that all of it was forever mine. No one else can have her, no one else can experience the feeling she gives me, no one else has her love. It's all mine.

And I never want it to end.

#*#*#*#*##*#*#*#*##*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*##*

A/N: OH MY GOSH *wipes imaginary sweat from brow*

This chapter is so long!!!

Did you like the way Peter freaked out? Did you enjoy the wedding? Did you enjoy the cute Kaytee and Peter scenes?? What do you think of Tinker Bell and Simon??? DID YOU ENJOY MY SEMI-INTENSE KISS SCENE?!?!?!?!!? I freaking out about that thing, I swear.....

FREAKING SMOKING HOT PHOTO OF PETER OVER THERE------------->>>>

Does anyone else just want to lick him all over?? I do....

Hmmmm....I think that's it....

COMMENTS PLEASE!! AND VOTES!!!

TEASER: I think we need to have so Sammy drama. Maybe even throw in a mermaid or two....???

*grins evilly*

FUN FACT ABOUT MY STORY:

Okay, so you know how the fairy designer for peter is name is 'Annic'? If you spell his name backwards, it's spelled 'Cinna', which of you are a hunger games fan, you'll understand.

If you rearrange Kaytee's previous last name 'Radling' it spells 'Darling' as in Wendy Darling.

That is all. <3 SPECIAL WORD: Cherries.

Continue Reading