Dancing To Our Love // Klance...

By Patty-Thompson

KLANCE BAND After Keith's music producer dropped him so they could focus on different performers, he decided... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20 & A/N (small one)
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27 1/2?
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Halloween Special!
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
A/N
Christmas Special!!
51
52
53
54
<new book>
55
56
VALENTINES!
57
58
HOLY-
100K Q&A Questions!
59
100K Q&A Answers
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Q&A Answers!!!
83
84
85
86
87
88
END
Epilogue
♡New Book♡

14

5.9K 384 244
By Patty-Thompson

Hey!
I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying reading your comments!
They're super creative and nearly all of them make me laugh.
But I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your comment, I've tried to reply to them all but there have just been so much lately, more comments that votes!! So thank you for spamming me with comments, I really appreciate to the the book receives. And please continue to do it because it really entertains me and inspires me to write more.
AND the bookhit 1K!!!! Thank you!
🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

Keith squirmed around in his usually comfortable bed. He used to be able to sleep like a log in the old bed, but now he felt as fit were impossible.
(Does everyone call mattresses mattresses or something else?)
It felt as if the mattress had poles inside, prodding his back. Keith groaned, pulling himself off the bed and trudging towards Shiro's room. He knocked on the black door, hugging himself to keep warm. He heard footsteps behind the door, slowly making their way to it. It slowly opened to reveal Shiro, who seemed to be having a sleepless night just like Keith.

"Can't sleep..." Keith murmured.

"Me neither." Shiro replied, his voice rough.

Shiro turned on his heel, waiting for Keith to do what he usually does; lay his head on Shiro's shoulder. Once he did he lead them both towards Shiro's bed. Shiro carefully climbed in before Keith "elegantly" belly flopped, smashing his face into the pillow. He then rolled over towards his brother, laying his head on his chest and entangling their limbs. Shiro silently allowed him to do as he pleased, wrapping his arms around his younger brother.

"Keith..." Shiro mumbled.

Keith hummed back in reply.

"Do you remember when we first moved here, you always got nightmares. The first time you are into my room to sleep you wouldn't go near me. But when you woke up you were snuggled up against me."

"And I remember I had to tell you I wet the bed when I was sixteen because I didn't know how to change the sheets."

"And you tried to bring a cat in from the streets but when it scratched you, you threw it out the window."

"Well it didn't die!"

The two brother laughed, continuing to remember old memories. They eventually fell asleep, Keith drooling all over Shiro's chest at some point. But Shiro was used to it.

* * *

"Mom, where's dad?"

"He's gonna be away for a while."

"For how long?"

"A few month, maybe years."

"What happened?"

"He's in a deep sleep."

"Why?"

"Because he had an accident, he needs rest."

"But... how long of a rest."

"A long rest, Keith."

***

"Mom, where's dad going?"

"I-into the ground dear."

"Why?"

"Well... because he's going to rest down there."

"Why? He can sleep at home in bed! Get him out if the box! It's dark in there, he can't see! Get my dad out!"

***

"Mom! Mom! Momma, where are you... Mom! Mo-... Mom?"

"K-eith..."

"Mom! I'll call a doctor! I'll call someone, 944!"

"911, Keith..."

"O-okay..."

...

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My momma is on the ground. She's not moving and has blood on her belly."

"Alright son, can you tell me where you are?"

"Uh... Mom, where are we? Mom, where are we? Mom? Mom! Momma!"

***

"Mom... are you going in the ground like Dad? Are you going to rest too? Are you going into the sky to rest like you said Dad and granny and grandpa are? When can I go up with you?"

***

"These are your new parents!"

"I don't want new parents, my parents are in the sky. They'll be back soon."

"Has anyone explained the concept of death to you yet?"

"No..."

***

"Hi, I'm Takashi Shirogane. You can call me Shiro!"

"... Keith."

"...alright then..."

***

"Shiro... why are you crying?"

"I... I-I... I'm sorry."

"The man and woman in their forties were killed in a roadside collision with an oil truck. The road have been blocked off so authorities can clean up. Please, if you know these people call the number displayed on the screen. Pictures from the drivers licenses will be displayed on screen now."

...

"Hello? Yes... Yes I'm their son. Eighteen. Yes, I can drive. Alright, thank you... Get your shoes on Keith."

***

"No, I'm of age. I can take care of him myself! I don't need your help, I have a job and I'm in college. I can care for us both! There is no need to put us in foster homes!"

***

"Shiro... your fave in pale... and your eyes are dark."

"Keith... it's alright. Just promise you'll be good in school. And promise that when your old enough to understand you'll worm as hard as I am to keep our home. Can you do that?"

"Yeah!"

"Good boy, now head to sleep. You have your spelling test tomorrow."

***

"I'm so sorry about this, Miss Roberts, it won't happen again."

...

"Keith, how many times do I have to tell you, you can just go around hitting people!"

"It's not my fault! They were insulting you and me! They were making fun of me for not having parents!"

"... you're twelve now, soon you'll be out of this school and when we move to a cheaper place you can make new friends."

***

"I don't wanna leave the house..."

"We have to... we can't afford to keep it."

***

"I'm sorry Keith, we can see many opportunities for you. But unfortunately not enough, we're dropping you. We apologise, but we're making ways for an upcoming band. No hard feelings."

***

"Keith, sing for aunt Carol, she'd love to hear."

"No thanks, I'd prefer not."

"That's a shame, you used to always sing..."

***

"We're currently looking for a new band member for Voltron."

"Well Keith sings, why don't you ask him?"

***

"I do."

***

"Yeah, I'm more of a fan of Spanish."

***

"We wouldn't mind at all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 138 17
Modern AU! Keith, Lance, Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, Allura and Coran decide to take a much-needed vacation to France. And let me tell you, STufF haPPEnS (ju...
31.8K 746 25
You are a Lady who grew up in a big estate but you left it to help the king before he died, you and your Father stayed in the castle at Allura's requ...
11.7K 189 13
A Voltron fic. Allura is not happy with a galra being aboard her ship. And she'll go to great lengths to get him out of the way. Keith is on the rec...
122K 4K 45
keith and lance have been friends for quite a while now...only problem is: they live on opposite sides of the country. keith lives in new york city...