whats happening boyxboy

By dogsrule819

Jack Morgan has always felt like he never belonged anywere he lives with his mom,dad and younger sister one n... More

whats happening boyxboy
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
please read if you are confused about the story
final chapter

chapter 12

2.8K 46 2
By dogsrule819

                                                     ok guys sorry i know i did not wright for a few days i have been tired and busy and i also i know there are alot of my spelling is wrong but i usealy dont use spell check so that would be why that and somtimes im to tired to know what keys im hitting on the key bord but anyway sorry for that. BUT heres chapter 12. :)

                                                                          Jacks pov

I woke up the next morning around 8:00 Seth was still asleep.OMG he is soo cute when hes asleep I smiled to myself.Now how to wake him up? I leand over and gentaly kissed him he opend one eye, put his arms around me and drag me back down on the bed.I turned in his arms so I was facing him."Babe we need to get up"."MMmff" he mubbled.Well that diden't work.A loud bang came from down stairs.Seth sat up really fast looked at me and got out of bed then he looked back at me."Stay he Jack" he said panicked."Wait whats wrong" I asked axously."Just stay here lock the door behind me" then he was gone.

All of a sudden there was screaming down stairs.If he thought I was staying up here while there was somthing going on down stairs he was really crazy thats for sure.I ran out of the room down the stairs to see a huge fight going on.There was blood all over the place my anxiaty for my mate was over welming were was he?"SETH" I yellled through the yelling,gasping and snarling noises."SETH SETH" then all sudden I was tackled from behind by a wolf, but I wasen't even in my wolf form so I was deffensless right this moment.Who the heck are these guys? The wolf that is holding me down did nothing just kept his pawl on me so I could not get up.Someone steped up to the wolf and me and had a needal out pointing torrids me.I changed into my wolf and started trying to get this wolf off me what ever is in that needal I DON"T WANT IT.I HATE NEEDALS.I bit the other wolfs pawl hopping that would make him let go of me, sadly it just made him more pissed and he swiped at my stomic, that is now ripped open again.Supprisingly I diden't feel any of the pain I was to scared to feel any pain.

I just wanted to get away from this wolf before somthing worse happens.All of a sudden I felt a prick in my shoulder and looked at the needal that was now in my skin.But I diden't have time to scream in pain because I was out the second that he stuck me with the needal.

I was swimming in  black there was nothing else but the color black.Which made me even more scared.I tryed yelling for help but there was no response to my plea.I heard a voice but only the voice not what the voice said.Am I dead? No being dead I would be in a happy place not a scary place like this.I tryed opening my eyes but they were just to heavy and I couldent open them.I sighed in defeat and just let the blackness take over.

After another hour least it felt that long maybe even longer. I started hearing voices again but this time I was able to hear what they were saying as well."Well they should be comming at some point we have his sons mate,when they get here we will set the trap then"."There expecting us to be weaker but we also have the North east pack helping out which should tip the odds in are favor"."Are you sure we can trust the north east pack though Paul, I mean they use to be sided with the pack that were fighting against".

"Yes we can trust them because they want somthing that they have and thats there pups"."You see Tylor the north east pack has not had any pups for a while because there running low on pack members and they know that this is one of the biggest packs right now, so of course there going to do anything to get to those pups"."Do you think that shot that you gave him will last for much longer"?It should I gave him alot more then I should have"."I gave him an over dose so even if he dose wake up he will be pretty sick and wont be able to move".

THIS IS SO NOT GOOD I started to panick I have to some how get a hold of the pack, let them know not to come after me because if they do the whole pack will be in danger including the pups.I fought to get my eyes to open and after my fourth try to get them open they finally did.YES I screamed in my head hah I win eyes, ha ok now were in gods name am I?I looked around and it was dark  all I can see is black, OMG what if im blind now I don't want to be blind. I trip over my feet already when I can see, if I was blind now knowing my luck I would run into a car or somthing.Then I seen a little light in the door.Yes in the door it's like somthing you can fit some food through, well least they were planing to feed me.Then again I wont eat it they might try to kill me or somthing.

I have been sitting here for what seems like ever before the door opens.When that little bit of light came into the room I used that time to look at my surroundings.Great just peachy looks like i'm in a brick prison because thats all I see is bricks. I'm in a brick prison no windows only I wooden door which they probably locked from the outside."Well well look whos up".

He had a oil lamp with him so I was able to see his face which had a scar from one side of his chin to the other."W-who ar-are you" yes I was studering and I could not help it this guy screamed danger run. Only I cant because not only am I locked up in a cell, I just now noticed that I also have a chain on one of my wrist and that chain is hooked to some kind of medal peice in the floor.how the hell did I not see that,now that i'm thinking about it my wrist is really hurting.

"All in good time you will find out, it should only be a matter of time before your pack comes for you"."Till then make youself at home here sorry about the chain but wolfs are senseitive to medal"."Your wrist hurting yet"?I just glaredd not answering him.He just smiled an evil smile at me.You will also find that, that medal keeps you from chaging into your wolf so don't even try it and even if you did somehow manige to get out of the chain you wont be able to change into you wolf for a bit after, maybe even days after"."Did you know that medal can also make you sick yup thats right things that make humans life easier somtimes make us sick and may evein kill us".I just kept my eyes on him not replying to anything he says.

"I know i'm taking a chance on killing you with this medal but as long as no medal gets into cuts or anything you might just be fine at least for a few days, if you pack gets here with in that time period anyway I guess all we can do is hope right"?"Well eaither way they will eaither take revenge on me for taking you or taking revenge on me for takening you and then killng you"."So I guess they will come after me no matter what so i'm getting what I want weather you die or live"."So for your sake lets hope your pack will find you soon".

"Well i'll see you soon I have alot of orginizing to do for this little supprise for your pack see you soon".I closed my eyes once he left and pulled my knees to my chest. I felt the tears run down my face but I just diden't care anymore I wasen't crying for myself I was scared for my pack not only are they in danger but so are the pups,I have no way of letting them know.I was scard but I would glady do anything if it would save my pack from all this fighting and blood shed.After a while I fell asleep to tired to cry anymore, to tired to do much of anything I curled up as much as the chain would let me without hurting myself and fell asleep.

When I woke up my whole body was aching from the way I was laying.I don't know what time it is I felt like I only slept for maybe two hours but for all know it could of been the hole night.I sat up slowly but it still hurt my wrist like hell.I pulled on the chain a little to see if I could get it to brake which was a stupid idea because it hurt even worse, I closed my eyes against the pain that started from my wrist and shot up the rest of my arm.My stomach growled, great now i'm hungry and I have no idea when I will eat again. All though thats the least of my problems right now.

Sence there was nothing else to do I just day dreamed about Seth and what he was doing right now and hopping that he wont try and come finde me.But thats a totaly stupid hope, knowing him hes probably already looking along with the rest of the pack.I'm so stupid why diden't I just listen when he told me to stay in the room.I know I wasen't trained in fighting yet but I still had to leave the room.

A few hours later the door opend and in steped the same guy that did before he diden't tell me who he was but from the converstion that I heard when I wasen't fully asleep i'm guessing his name could be eaither Tylor or Paul maybe even somone else compleatly."How are you doing today" he asked with a sickenly sweet smile.I diden't say anything just pulled my legs up to my chest and looked stright ahead."Not talking today are we"."Well I brought you some food you got to be hungry you diden't eat sence yesterday".So it was the next day I thought.He put the food in my reach but I diden't touch it who knows what they did to it.

"Come on now you have to eat don't be like that".I just put my head on my knees hoping he will leave me alone soon."Fine fine be like that" then he picked up his lamp and walked back out.My wrist was starting to hurt worse and worse by the passing hour I guess it diden't help that I kept yanking at the chain with the hopes that it would brake.So far no such luck only manage to make my wrist rawl.I don't know how long I sat there just staring into the blackness of the cell that I was in.But at some point my leg started to cramp and I had to change positions.

A few hours later well I think it was a few hours later I heard a loud bang above me. I looked up to only get a bunch of wood in my eyes.I rubbed my eyes hopping to get the dirt out of them.But that only seemed to earitate them more.I took my hand away from my eyes in hopes that it will come out by itself.I desided to close my eyes sence they were hurting now, maybe if I took a nap it will stop hurting as much when I woke up.

I was dreaming well actually it was more like a nightmare because of all the battling and blood and sceaming I know that my pack was fighting but I dont know who the other pack was.All of sudden a wolf jumped at Seth I yelled to worn him but it was to late. I ran over to help him but by the time I got there the rivale wolf had killed him."NO" "NO" I sceamed and sat up so fast that I almost hit my head off the brick wall that was behinde me.It was just a dream, just a dream I had to keep telling myself that in order to get my heart to stop beating so fast.

                                                                              Seth pov

Ever sence Jack went missing the pack has been on full alert looking for him. We have a feeling that the wolfs that attacked us almost three days ago took him.I know hes still alive because I can feel what hes feeling well I can feel his emotions, I wont be able to feel his physical pain till I mate with him the second time.But still I'm so glad that I mated with him I at least know hes alive but it dosent really make me feel any better i'm still to anxious. My pack knows that Jack being missing is taken its toll on me.The two packs haven't been resting. Ever sence Jacks father found out that i'm his sons mate hes been to my pack house alot.The night that those wolfs attacked we were actually in Jacks fathers pack house so who ever they were were after his fathers pack.

I sighed and got up off my bed I have been laying there for three hours trying to figure out were to even begin to look for my beloved mate.I walked out of my room and down the hall torred the kitchen were I knew my father was.Everyone was gatherd around the kitchen table not only my pack but also Jacks fathers pack.This made the kitchen a bit cramped.We will deffenitly have to expand alot of the house once the two packs join together."Dad,did you find a lead yet"?he sighed sadly."No son but were looking" he looked up at me."You mated with him once, what are you feeling through the bond"?"Mostly anxiouty" I said."It's like a constant fear that i'm feeling day and night".

"Well least we know hes still alive" my father said."Dad I don't care i'm worried sick about him I can't even sleep I just need him back" I wisperd.Almost everyone at the table was looking at me with pity.Which just made me pissed I diden't want them to give me pity what I wanted was for them to keep looking for Jack so that I can protect him and never let this happen again.I took a deep breath to calm myself then looked at my father again."Do we know anything about who took him"? "No we have no clue I wish I did though, we have know clue to who they are exept for that there rogues"."We don't know were there hide out is or how to finde it"."we have no clue what they want we just don't know anything"."Were prettty much at a dead end right know".I started paceing the floor."I don't know how long Jack can take much more of the torcher he going through" I said to them."If he dosen't make it through this why bother living myself".

"Son don't talk like that we will find him promise".The phone rang and I went over and picked it up."Hello" I said hoping that it would be Jack just to be disopointed."I know who your looking for and I know were he is"."If you want him to live meet us in the ally by the abanding buliding down town at two o'clock tomorrow"."WHO ARE YOU" I yelled at the guy on the phone."WERE IS HERE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HURT HIM I WILL "."You will what kill me" the guy asked cutting me off."Just meet me at that abanded building down town"."Oh yea and I woudent try anything if I were you I could easly kill him" then the phone went to the dialing tone.

As soon as I put the phone up on the hook my father jumped up."Whats going on"?"I don't know exept the guy that just called said he knew were Jack was, and if we go to the abanded building down town at three tomorrow then he will tell us were, and for us not to try anything or it's my mates life"."How can we trust this guy" one of the pack members asked."We dont have a choice" Jacks dad said."Then it's sedaled we will leave tomorrow at two o'clock" my father said."I will be one of them that will go". "Son  i'm guessing that you are going to want to go as well".I noded atumatically knowing that there was no way in hell I was staying here while my mate was in danger.My father looked at jacks dad and those two just noded at each other silently agreeing that he is also going to be joining us tomorrow.

After we were done planing for tomorrow my mom brought out dinner.I wasen't feeling hungry so I just went upstairs without saying a word.

ok guys chapter 12 is done :) yaya i will wright again soon i will try and wright again tomorrow.Vote,comment and fan me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 149 8
What might have happened if Demi was never kidnapped DISCLAIMER!! This is an AU piece of fanfiction. None of this is mine, the main story line and ch...
32.6K 1.4K 27
Greg hates his life but can’t do anything about it. One night a guest stays in the hotel he works in and catches his eye. He could finally have the c...
1.9M 128K 78
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
17.5K 911 66
"you don't talk much, do you?" the boy shook his head. (lowercase intended).