Save Me | Completed

By fire_infinity

Completed "This time won't you save me This time won't you save me Baby I can feel myself giv... More

1- New School, New People
2- Number Boy Is My Neighboor
3- She Hates Him
4- Park Vibes
5- His Life Is Perfect
6- The Nice Game
7- Mean Girls
8-Sleeping Beauty
9-Does He Know?
10-Sickness And Fights
11- Early Morning Texts And Beatings
12- Im Off The Hook
13- Shopping
14- The National Child Abuse Hotline.
15- The Little Girl Who Has Hope
16- My Boyfriend Parents Might Be My Legal Guardian?
17- Save Me
18- Therapy
19- One Of Those Days
20- Nightmares
21- Ice Skating
22- New Wardrobe
23- Trail Day
24-Talent Show
25- Welcome To The Family
26-The Conversation
27- Ill Be Your Family Now
28- Making Out In The School Closet.
29- The Surprise Song
30-Breaking Point
31- Bottled Up Feelings
32- Fights, Shocks And Saves.
33- Whoa, just Whoa.
34- Your Alergic To Nuts?
35- I Believe In You
36- Kinapped
38- Realization
39- He's The One.
40- Regret
41- Lessons
42- Road Trip My Bitches
43- Give Me My Bra, Now!
44- I Hate You, I Love You.
45- Tobias, Wake Up.
46- Photography
47- Secrets
49- Finiding Out
50- True Love
51- I Love You
52- The accident.
53-Worry
54- Greatest Adventures
55- Prince Charming
Epilogue
Tag War

37- Pyscho Bastard

576 14 13
By fire_infinity

Tris pov

"Stop!" I cry out as he hits my back again. It was finally healing the way it should, the doctor said I was going to be okay, but if I ever got a beating again that I would have serious back issues.

"We've been over this! You don't tell me what to do!" He turns me around like he used to do and punches me straight in the jaw, hard.

Black spots crowd my vision and I can't seem to stop myself from falling over.

Get up. My subconscious tells me but I can't. I'm to tired, to weak.

He kicks me in the ribs and all the air leaves my body. I cough trying to compose myself but it's no use.

He's in control.

He stops and drops the belt next to my face.

"This is what happens to you when you tell something you weren't supposed to Beatrice." He scolds me and I hear him walk out.

I stay on the floor, to weak to move or yell out for help. I feel my world spinning and the last thing I see before I pass out is Peters face.

**************

When I wake up again I'm in a different room, I still have my clothes on so that's a good thing. But this room is smaller then the other one. It doesn't have a window but it has the one light in the room, I look at the door and it's closed shut.

"Oh my goodness Beatrice your up!" I hear someone exclaim from the other side of the room. But not just any someone, my mother.

"Mom?" I whisper shaking.

"Yes sweetie, I'm here, I'm here it's okay, we are going to be okay." She coos and I finally allow myself to cry. I cry at the fact that I'm not the only one here but my mother is too. Even though my hatred for her is still raging inside of me, I want nothing more then for her to hold me and tell me we are going to fine like she just did, like she did when I was smaller.

"Mom I'm scared." I sob out to her. "I know honey, but your going to be fine, your going to get out of here."

I shake my head and lean it against the wall.

"I'm not going to make it mom, I'm to weak and to tired..." I drag out.

"That's not how I taught you Beatrice." I can see her shake her head.

"When I was three and didn't even know what this was, or what a beating was. I'm not your tuff girl mom, I can't be the person you wanted me to me, I'm a coward." I sniffle.

"That is such a lie my darling, you have already survived so much and you will make through this." She reassures me.

I nod at her. She smiles at me. The door opens. We both look to see who it is and see it's Andrew. "Aw look, the whole family is together." He smiles evilly.

"What? No Caleb isn't-" I cut myself off by a gasp. My brother walks in and looks at me.

"Caleb?" I breath out.

"Honey?" My mother voice cracks.

"I'm sorry sis." He says coming up to me and cutting the zip ties. "Caleb don't do this please, it's not to late please!" I cry out as he pulls me out of the room.

"Mom! Mom help me!" I try digging my feet into the ground but it's no use. He's too strong.

"Beatrice! Stay strong honey! Your going to be okay!" Is the last thing I hear her say before I am thrown into another room.
*************
Tobias Pov

It's been a week now. 7 days, 10080 minutes and 604800 seconds without seeing Tris, without being able to hold her or see her smile and hear her adorable laugh, Not being able to see her blonde hair that always smells like lavender, every second without gets harder for me to believe we will find her, it has been a week already.

But I won't give up hope.

She's strong.

Although I feel like we have looked everywhere for this sick son of a bitch and Tris, I will not give up, I will be strong, for her.

My mother has been trying to keep Christina family from going insane and my father has tried to contact Tris mother but nothing from her either.

It's like the whole Prior family dropped off the face of the earth. It's getting old how they can keep doing that.

The FBI have been running facial recognition and have tried to track down their cell phones but of course the cell phones were destroyed and where at some useless place.

Who knows what he is doing to Tris right now. I want to help but my father says it too dangerous. But my uncle Amar, when he isn't the gym teacher, works with the FBI, he knows I know how to fight and so does everyone else in the gang actually and he's ready to let us all let open a can of whoop ass.

"Anything?" I ask walking into the house and my father shakes his head. "Nothing new." He mumbles sounding upset.

I sigh and sit on the couch. My father basically has the whole entire police station working in our house and they have all their equipment here and are working their asses off.

I start my homework and about thirty minutes in someone yells, "Wait! I just got a video request from an unknown number!"

My father and the chief of the police station walk over the man and plug something into the computer. I get up and stand next to father and he tells the man to answer it.

The police officer answers it and the first thing you see is someone pressed against the wall, looking scared.

But I realize that's not just someone, that's Tris. "Oh my god." My father mumbles.

"Well hello!" Andrew shows up. "You sick son of a bitch what did you do to her!" I scream and my father puts his hand on my shoulder.

Is he freaking stoned?

How stupid can you be?

"Tobias not now." He whispers to me so no one will hear my name. I take a deep breath and ball my hands into fists.

"What did I do to her? What she deserves! She is a burden, a mistake and she put me through a living hell! This is her punishment ! And don't even try to get her to say anything, because if she does she know the punishment will include hurting someone." He spits at the camera.

"Track the call." The chief mouths to another police officer and they and start typing.

"What is the point of this little call?" My father asks.

"Well, don't you all want to know what happens to people like her? Maybe see the show yourself." He smiles sickly.

"Your insane." I shake my head.

"Maybe, maybe not now less chit chat and more of the show!" He exclaims and he moves away so now Tris is now in full view.

Her head is pressed against the wall and her hands shake as she holds onto a pole. Her back is completely visible and you can see new lashes and old ones open and bleeding.

"Track faster!" The chief whisper yells. "I can't! He's keeping me out!" The officer exclaims.

"Keep trying! All of you!" He exclaims to all the officers.

I hear a whip and a cry in pain. I look back at the computer and watch as Tris shakes in pain.

He continuously whips her and she grips the pole harder. I want to yell at him but I keep my mouth shut.

He hits her on one of the wounds that is already bleeding the most and I watch as her knees buckle and she falls to the floor. I hear her cry but she doesn't say anything.

"Andrew stop! Listen to me, as a friend of yours it's not to late to get help, we can help you but we need to know where you are so we can help you!" My father says and you hear him snicker.

"I'm not falling for any of your games!" He hits Tris again and that's when she yells, "Stop!" He doesn't.

"Stop, please! It hurts." She cries out curling herself into a ball.

"We've been over this." Andrew walks up to her and pulls her up by the hair and spins her around so I can see her face now. She has a huge bruise on her jaw and her lip is split and she has a cut above her left eyebrow.

"You don't tell me what to do!" He punches her in the eye. She bites her lip and he drops her.

"Stop! Your killing her!" I exclaim. "Four go sit down." My father tells me and I shake my head. "No, no way I'm not going anywhere!" I push away the officer trying to pull me away.

"Well shows over, thanks for being a great audience!" Andrew exclaims away from the carmea.

"What no Tris!" I yell.

"Four!" I hear her cry out. "Help me, please someone help me." She whispers and that's when the screen goes black.

"Dammit!" I punch the wall. It cracks and I feel searing pain rush into my hand.

"Four! Go sit now!" My father yells at me and I shake my head walking away.

Why does this keep happening?

************

The police have been going through the video footage for so long to see if anything will give them away.

That was three hours ago and they still haven't found anything.

"Wait, wait, wait! I got something!" A girl officer yells. "What you got?" Chief asks looking over her shoulder.

"Look at his eye, it caught a reflection. Of a symbol. Manteno State Hospital, that place has been abandoned since 1985, apparently patients where treated so bad there that in 1941 over 462 patients died. Dollars to donuts that where they are." She points at the computer.

"Alright get ready!" My uncle yells. He looks at me and the gang and smiles a bit, "Want to go kick some ass?"

"Hell ya!" Uriah yells.

"Let's go then."

**********

Tris pov

He killed her. Because of me. I spoke and now she's dead. She died thinking I hated her. That I didn't want anything to do with her.

I sit and cry at the fact that my mother is now dead because of me. She died three hours ago and I've been crying for her since.

I've been crying for three hours. Or at least that's what I think.

I should had kept my mouth shut. I shouldn't had let this happen, but I was in to much pain I couldn't take anymore.

I shouldn't had called for Tobias, or anyone. I heard him but I couldn't do anything I was to tired. I'm tired. I'm done. I dont want to be here anymore.

The door opens and Peter walks in. "Come on." He pulls me up and out the door. I can barley walk. Peter half drags me half carry me to a different room.

I've been to so many damn different rooms I honestly have lost count of how many rooms are even in this damn place.

Peter opens a door and it smells in this room. The smell makes me want to throw up but I haven't eaten in a week so there is nothing for me to throw up.

Peter shoves me in the room and before he closes the door he says, "Have fun with your dead mother."

I look back at the door and I see my mother. She lays against the wall with her eyes closed and a blood stain on her side. Her chest doesn't rise and fall like it's supposed too and she's pale, her lips are grey and so is her skin. They aren't pink like I remember.

And that smell I was smelling, it's her.

I completely loose it. "Mom." I bite my lip and I  straddle her. I touch her face and it's cold and I let out a sob. "Oh my god mom." I look at the blood stain and cry even more. He didn't even make it quick. He made her suffer, made her feel the pain of bleeding out and having the life sucked out of her.

I put my hand over the blood stain and put pressure, thinking that maybe, just maybe she will wake up.

"Mom! Mom wake up!" I pull my hand away and see it's covered in blood. "Wake up mom! Oh my god." I grab her limp head and rest it against my chest.

I hear noises in the distance but I just sit and sob trying to get my mother to wake up. I hear the door open and a gunshot. I can't do anything. My body won't let me.

I feel someone wrap there arm around my waist and they try to pull me up but I cling to my mother tighter. "Stop! Stop! Oh my god mom." I sob.

The person tries again and I thrash and yell at them to stop to leave me alone to die with my mother.

"Hey! Let me try." I hear a voice say and I hug my mom and stroke her down hair.

"I'm so sorry." I cry into her hair.

"Tris, Tris come on, we have to go." I shake my head and cling to my mother. "Tris we have to go!" The voice says again and I start to realize what is happening. Tobias is pulling on my waist, trying to pull me up.

"I love you, I love you mom." My voice cracks and I lay her head back down and I let Tobias lift me up.

"Tris?" He asks looking at me and I shake my head biting my lip. "She's dead, she's dead, she's gone because of me." I cry and he pulls me against his chest.

"It's alright, it's going to be okay." He turns me away from my mother. I cry into his chest and I can't do anything but cry.

"Tris, we have to go, come on." Tobias leads me out of the room and he doesn't let me look back. I look to my left and see my father laying on the ground, with three bullets in his torso. My brother is in handcuffs along with Peter. Everything happened so fast that I don't even remember Tobias telling me that I have to get on the stretcher.

"Come on Tris, you have to get on the stretcher, they are going to help you. Come on." He lifts me and puts me on the stretcher.

"Don't leave." I ball his shirt in my hand as he tries to walk away. "Okay. Okay I'm not leaving." He turns back to me and pulls my hand away from his a shirt to his own hand.

They wheel me into an ambulance and Tobias gets in with me.

I try to stay awake but one of the workers injects me with something and the last thing I see and hear is Tobias kissing my forehead saying,

"I love you."

*****

A/N

Turns out I'm not sick.

Well I am but I'm also not...

Let's just say I went to the doctor today,

She checked me out as any doctor would.

And she said my nose looked like it had more of a allergic reaction then anything because my ears, throat and lungs where completely fine.

So turns out my allergies are back and worse then ever.

Apparently I am having an allergic reaction to all the pollen and ragweed which is really freaking high here and is like everywhere you go there is pollen and ragweed.

So she put me on allergy medicine twice a day and my Flonase for at least a couple months.

So that's it for now.

Hope you like this chapter!

~Bye beauty'~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 580 35
ALLEGIANT SPOILERS! After Tris's death, Tobias goes to see her in the weapons lab. When he gets there, he realizes that he went only to be greeted wi...
115K 1.4K 102
#42 in Divergent (08/15/2018) #7 in Tris Prior (08/15/2018) #8 in Tobias Eston (08/15/2018) Disclaimer: I do not own the Divergent Series. FourTris p...
42.1K 1.1K 54
Hey Initiate !!! Here is the gist of the story :- Tris Prior has it all.A loving family,A big house and a stable job.When a brutal murder lea...
47.7K 972 57
What's the Divergent world without the famous Tris Prior? What's a love story without Tobias Eaton? Where's the FourTris moments when one died? How a...