The Pureblood...Demon?!

由 Luna_Knight_13

(Vampire Knight X Black Butler) (Reverse Harem) (The animes Vampire Knight and Black Butl... 更多

Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
Prologue Part 3
Prologue Part 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 14

8.5K 255 75
由 Luna_Knight_13

"Hehehehehe~"

"...Is that...Adrian?"

"It's me, Gem~"

Turning around from facing my window, I see the escentric, silver haired male. He was positioned right next to my closed door, and he was sitting on a rather beautiful coffin. His hand was in the process of grabbing another dog treat, in which I strolled over to and took into my own mouth.

Funny how being a cat demon, I still enjoy eating dog treats. In fact, this is a rather nice treat~ My neko form, which I was trying to contain, popped out and my tail swung contently. After finishing off the treat, a thought occurred to me.

"Hold up, isn't class still supposed to be going on?"

"Hehehe~ It's fine~ I used the assistant teacher as a substitute~"

"...Assistant teacher? You had one?"

"Just gone one in today~ Hehehe~ Though, I doubt he knows of demons and such~"

"....Poor guy. Oh well, so whatcha doing here? Is that my new coffin? Is it? Is it?!"

"Hehehe~ Indeed it is, deary~"

"YES!!!"

I jump in excitement while flailing my arms about. Then, in a bout of excitement, I pounce upon the unsuspecting male and eagerly wrap my arms around him in a tight hug. The reaper immediately stiffens up, as if unused to being the one hugged, but then slightly relaxes. Almost with just as much excitement, his arms also wrap around my smaller frame.

His warmth engulfs me, and it leads me to wonder why a reaper emits heat. A soft, almost unnoticeable without my cat like nose, smell of cologne cloaks around me. Then, beneath the nice smell, a more delicious and tempting smell floats about. It takes me awhile to place it, but once the answer comes to me, my eyes flash.

Slowly, I break off the hug and slightly back away. I send a smile a smile Adrian's way, but he seems to notice something is off. His hand reaches up and brushes his bangs away from his alluring eyes and looks at me with a more serious demeanor. His enticing appearance mixed with the easily detectable concern in his eyes left me speechless and temporarily distracted me from my current problem.

"Gem? What is it?"

"Umm... nothing much. No need for your concern~"

"Answer me, Gem. You're precious, and I need to know what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong~"

"Really then~ It won't matter if I do this?"

Adrian dropped his bangs and moved so that he was right in front of me. He took my arm and pulled me into the coffin, which he opened when he stood up. He then lightly pinned me inside and smiled down at me.

At first, I was confused. Why would this matter? Then it hit me: all I can smell now is his blood. The smell of his blood overpowered my senses and my mind wondered briefly to the time I tasted is blood. My eyes glowed their pink color and my neko features still promptly. I can not afford to to move closer to him... I have yet to work on my self control. I've never really had much self control...

*Flashback*

Yuki starts crying and comes closer to me. My sanity at once left me. A delicious, weak prey is right in front of me. It would be bad to leave a good meal waiting. . . . She struggles, but the only result that she gets is a more savage bite. Yuki's struggles begin to die down as her blood flows into my body and heals my wounds.

*End*

My breathing picks back up as I recall the incident... the incident that changed my entire life's course... the incident that about ended my younger sister's life. I can't... I can't have it happen again. I-I don't wanna hurt anyone... I can't... I can't lose control again.

Why... Why did I not feed recently? Why not when I had more self control? Why did I feed another before making sure I, myself, was sated? He... he needs to leave now. Before I... Before I lose control once more.

"A-Adrian, I need you to leave. Now."

"Shh, deary. I know what you need. I have learned more about the vampire kind as of late, and I know of your shared diet."

"Th-Then p-please leave b-before I lose control... I... I don't wanna lose c-control again..."

"Hehehe~ What do you take me for, Gem? I'm the Undertaker, a legendary reaper~ I can take losing some blood for once~"

"P-Please don't..."

Adrian simply smiled his regular, crazy smile and leaned in. He chuckled and continued to lean in until his head was resting right beside my own and his neck was exposed to my face. The sweet, alluring scent of his blood became all I could smell, think about, notice, and before I knew it, I lost control.

My hands lifted themselves from where they were lying and reached his head. They tilted his head away from me, causing the entirety of the side of his neck to be exposed. My tongue reached out and began to lap at the place right above his major vein that ran through his neck. I could see it each pulse that send waves and waves of blood through the entirety of his body.

I stopped licking his neck and backed away slightly before snapping my head back towards the vein at incredible speed. My fangs buried themselves deeply into his skin, and the mouthwatering taste of his blood filled my senses.

The light, sweet flavor that I first tasted in his blood was accompanied by something else much stronger. There was the taste of death, which surprisingly tasted alike the most forbidden fruit. The scrumptious taste was supported by a taste that slightly resembled that of the dog treats that Adrian often eats. Altogether, the taste was all but indescribable and set mini fireworks among my taste buds and left a trail all the way down my throat and to my stomach.

The breaths coming from Adrian became more like quick and labored pants, and I felt every gasp of air hit my ear. His entire body seems to be warmer than normal and some sweat dribbles down onto me. He seems to be no longer capable of lifting up his own weight as his body drops onto my own with the exception of his upper arms, which are just barely able to hold up his upper body.

Slowly, awareness trickles into my mind. My somewhat closed eyes snapped open and my drinking slows significantly. After regaining my bearings, I stopped drinking the blood and pulled back. I lightly lapped up the remaining blood on his neck and the wound closed up completely. I pull away from Adrian to where my head is laying on my pillow in my new coffin. His completely flushed face and his beautifully dazed eyes are flooding my sight as he leans in.

"I'm sor-"

My apology was cut off when he learned the rest of the distance and pressed his lips upon mine. My already widened eyes opened impossibly wider in shock before I decided to lightly close them. I'm not entirely sure what to do... this is a kiss, right? What exactly am I supposed to do?  I mean, Sebby kissed me once, but I'm not too sure what exactly I meant by that!

Softly, Adrian pulled away from the kiss (that's what it was, right?!) and looked at me. Despite his still harsh breaths, pounding pulse, and slightly flushed cheeks, he smiled calmly at me.

"See, Gem? That's not so bad."

"Umm... d-did you just k-kiss me?"

"You are my treasure, my Gem. You're precious, so I made sure you knew that."

...For some reason I feel like a kiss normally means a lot more than that someone is precious... wait... he finds me precious? He's such a great best friend! Though, then again, I don't think best friends kiss each other... I'm so confused!!!

"So... umm... the kiss was..."

"My way of showing just how precious you are to me."

So... is that some sort of best friends thing that reapers do? I think so... geeze, different customs are weird.

"Oh, okay then...."

"Hehehe~   You truly are such an adorable Gem.  So, deary~ Is your coffin comfortable?"

"Yeah! I really like it in here... though, I don't really think it was built for two..."

"What are you two doing?"

That sounded like...

"Hehehe~ Hello there, Young Man~"

"Hey, Kaname."

"Undertaker, Ivy. What is going on here?!"

"Hehehe~ No need to be upset~ I was making a delivery~"

Adrian chuckled towards my doorway, where I'm assuming Kaname is standing, and got out of the coffin. Now free from my previous restriction, I lift my upper body up from the confines of the coffin and look at Kaname. Now that I can see him, I notice that he seems to be slightly angered about something and is glaring at Adrian. Adrian just smiles his I'm-crazy-and-slightly-insane smile and waves at me.

I wave back while sending him by best thank-you smile. I think he realizes that the thank you is not just for the coffin, but also for letting me practically drain him as well as being one of my best friends. He just mouths, 'Anything for you, Gem' in my direction and leaves, leaving the door wide open. Turning towards Kaname, I ask him a question.

"So... whatcha need?"

--------------------Kaname's POV--------------------

"So... whatcha need?"

She looked at me with glossy eyes, flushed cheeks, and slightly swollen lips. Her clothes are in slight disarray, with one shoulder bare due to the sleeve slipping off. Her hair was in a messy state, yet somehow, it just added to her charm. It was only when something in her hair twitched that I noticed that there was a change to her head. She had two beautiful cat ears sticking up from her hair in replacement of her normal human like ears.

"Hmm? What are you looking at? Hold up..."

Slowly, she brought up her hands to her head and gingerly touched her ears. Sighing lightly, she dropped her hands dispiritedly and her ears, seemingly following her hands, drooped down to where they were faintly laying on her head. Her shoulders slumped, and her head lifted just a little in order to have her heterochromia eyes meet my own red-brown eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone."

"Ivy... just what... explain. Explain this situation."

"Umm... well... while I was away and out in the world I may have encountered some demons, you know, one of the other non-humans that Adr- *ahem* the Undertaker talked about in class. Well, demons have this ability to kinda turn a human into one of their own... and... umm, stuff happened and I was 'turned'. Me being a vampire apparently changed what was supposed to happened... and so, I sorta am a cross breed slash new breed of my own... teehee?"

"No, not 'teehee'. What your trying to say is that you managed to stumble on demons that just so happened to try to turn you into a demon and resulted in some type of crossbreed, yes?"

"Yeah..."

"Ivy. Do you know how many holes are in your explanation? Though I haven't learned too much on these 'demons', what I do know is that they are not the caring type that will turn others into their own. This means that they had some valid reason that you are purposely trying to avoid mentioning. In addition to this, it's obvious that someone explained everything about demons and such to you, and this entire fact was avoided for some unnamed reason. The most likely reason is that they are the same demons that turned you and you are unwilling to mention much on them."

She looked up at me, slightly surprised and turned her gaze to the bottom left of her vision and lightly bit her lip.

"Umm... well..."

"In addition, you have a similar aura to the two other guys that accompanied you to this school. I'm assuming that they are the mentioned demons in your explanation. Now explain the reason."

"...*Sigh* Fine. First, though, I need you to promise not to get mad at them."

This statement set me on edge. What exactly did they do that would make even the dense Ivy right in front of me make me promise not to get mad? I don't have an option right now, though, so I will go along with this for now...

"...I'll try."

"Err... well you know how vampires need blood? Well, demons need souls. They mainly get their souls from contracts, but that's not important for my explanation. Let's just say that I may have accidently tethered my soul to a flower pentacle tattoo when I was younger... long story. Anyway, Ciel sorta was hungry and sorta almost killed me while he ate on my soul, and to save me, Sebby kinda turned me into a demon. Well, he tried, but it turned me into a vamon, what I call this new crossbreed, instead. Don't worry though, my soul is now able to somehow grow back, so it's fine! No big deal!"

"No big deal... Ivy, do you even understand what you just said?! They about killed you while eating your soul!"

"You promised you wouldn't get mad!"

"I promised I would try! Yes, I know I screwed up when I was five, but I didn't about kill you!!! Yet, you seem to easily forgive them while you avoided me for 13 years! 13 years without you, Ivy! 13..."

Something I said seems to have shocked her deeply, and she looked downwards, saddened. Her eyes glistened and she spoke in a trembling voice.

"What Ciel did... it was what you think is unforgivable? What he did was lose control... just like I did that night with Yuki..."

"Ivy... you were four and just finished fighting and then was bleeding out. It was only natural you lost control."

"You know, it's funny. Ciel was just on his fourth year of being a demon when it happened. He had developed about as much self control over souls that I had over blood when I myself was four. Again, is he truely unforgivable?"

His fourth year... so he was turned recently as well? This would make sense, seeing as how his entire family's past consisted of humans. His butler then... perhaps his butler turned him and then four years later the same butler turns Ivy due to him.

Sighing softly, I give in to my sister. Besides, I can't be too mad while staring at her delicate look which is now magnified by her stunning cat ears and tail, which I can now see due to moving closer to her. Her tail is tightly wrapped around her dainty waist, and her legs are positioned so that her knees are up near her. The natural gloss of her skin is somehow brought out by her pale nature. For some reason, instead of carrying the natural imposing manor that most purebloods have, she seems to be the picture book definition of a delicate fairy.

Walking up to my unsuspecting sister, I embrace her in a tight hug. She lightly trembles in surprise before wrapping her own arms around me. Her breathing picks up, and she trembles even more, as if trying to suppress past memories while not crying.

"I'm sorry, Ivy. I'm so sorry for what I did then and for bringing it up again. I'm so, so sorry."

"It's... it's okay... I forgive you... I forgive you, Kana."

I smile fondly at her usage of a nickname, something she hardly used for me, even when she was younger. Soon, her breathing smoothened out, and her breaths became a soft whisper. Pulling away from her, I can see her closed eyes and a face free from any worries. Her entire body is relaxed and out of its tense state. The way she is right now, there is no other way to describe it other than vulnerable. My vulnerable, alluring Ivy.

Affectionately smiling down at the beauty in my arms, I place her into the coffin. Seeing as to how she had this bed like coffin delivered, I assume she had wished to sleep in here. I lay her out so that she is comfortably lying on her back and cover her with the blanket from her bed. There was already a pillow in there, presumingly coming with it, so there was no reason for me to retrieve it.

As I gaze down upon her, I notice just how tempting her state currently looks. This train of thought leads me to remember what happened when I first arrived at the room. It makes me remember just what scene I stumbled upon.

*Flashback*

She didn't show up to class today, is she alright? The two companions of hers seem to not be as worried... perhaps they already knew she wouldn't show. Just what happened? Furthermore, the only teacher that taught stuff I actually didn't already know is not here today. Instead, a vampire hunter showed up in his stead. Perhaps I should visit her?

I walk up to her door and lift my hand to knock. Before I do so, I notice that I can sense two auras coming from her room. One of them belong to her, the other to the missing teacher... just what is going on in this room? That reaper better not touch her. Just then, I noticed two different things. The first being that I smelled a thick smell of blood, more specifically, the reaper's blood. The next being that I could here some of their conversation.

"Is your coffin comfortable?"

"Yeah! I really like it in here... though, I don't really think it was built for two..."

Coffin? Built for two? What is going on in there?! I couldn't stop myself from opening the door and speaking out.

"What are you two doing?"

What I saw shocked me to the core. The reaper was leaning over my Ivy and was all but laying on her with his legs on either side of her and his arms around her head, keeping his own from falling. The scene looked nothing but intimate, and the very thought infuriated me. The way he looked at her, at my Ivy, it was as if she was his. She will never be his.

*End*

My eyes narrow and my smile falls as the memory flashes by. Right, I never got an explanation about the situation they were in. The blood scent mixed with the position... Ivy probably drank from that guy. With her venom, which I experienced first hand, mixed with that position, I have no doubt that the reaper was strained in a self control battle of his own. A battle involving my Ivy.

I'll have to ask why she feed from him and seems to not be using the tablets she was provided later. For now, all that matters is that she has feed from him and her two demon companions as well as Shiki, from what I can infer with her living with him for four years.

Tsk. The thought still enrages me. She lived with the Phantomhive brat for six years, with Shiki for four years, and then back with the Phantomhive brat and his butler for the remaining three years until coming here. My Ivy lived in the same house as these other guys rather than with her actual brother. Now that I have found her, I will never let her go. I will have to settle the Yuki problem one way or another, but the one I will be with and marry will be Ivy... my Ivy.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.9K 77
(Y/N) Phantomhive is the older sister of Ciel Phantomhive. She had sworn to protect her baby brothers from harm the day they were born, though 4 year...
26.7K 970 45
Locked in a room and beaten by a mysterious man every day, Lady Demeria only wishes to escape. And she does. It was a dark night, and her captor had...
149K 4.5K 35
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
46.5K 1.5K 41
[UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING!] (Rankings: #566 in Ocs #242 in cielphantomhive #381 in Kuroshitsuji #726 in Action-Adventure) Sarah Blake is a 16 year...