One Drunk Message ⇒ justin...

By jarianass

when innocent rich girl from florida receives a drunk text from delinquent pop star justin bieber More

p r o l o g u e
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
♡facts about me♡
25
26
27
28
29
help
30
new stories !!
31
it's ma birthday bitchhh!
my purpose tour experience!
32
33
34
#188 in fanfiction
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
sksksksk
42
43
44
book ending soon!
good books??
45
new story
jelena stans vs everyone else
47
48 // finale part one
49 // finale part two
50 // finale part three
51 - epilogue

46

1.3K 53 27
By jarianass

jason mccann? 

jason.

isn't that the same name that justin said his name was because he couldn't tell me his real name when we first talked?

the even stranger thing is the fact that i get almost similar vibes from jason, as i do when with justin. not like sparks, but as if they're relatives. the same blood, genes, that sort of thing. 

i gulped as every minute we went further and further away from my area. we've been in the car for about an hour and a half, i think anyway. i havent exactly been checking the time, but it feels like it. however, it could been shorter since when you're not enjoying something, time drags along and feels longer than it really is.

i then saw a sign approaching and discreetly sat up to see what it said:

WELCOME TO CALABASAS

so not as far as i thought. we have been driving for around 45-50 minutes, since there's been no traffic and thats how long it took when i went with my family, a year ago. i miss them.

"we'll be there in about 5 minutes, babe". his voice rung through ears, sounding extremely familiar to someone i know..

i watched the roads as the highway began to disappear, and were being replaced with trees and greenery.

is this like some secret hideout shit?

about 5 minutes later, we were driving through a private land road and towards a huge building. and that's when i realised that huge building was a mansion: his mansion.

( imagine this at night )

the car came to a halt as we reached the mansion. jason then got out the car and rushed over to my side of the car, probably thinking i'd escape or something. good choice dude.

he opened the door, and held his hand out for me to hold onto to. lol no thanks. i didnt take his hand, and instead crossed my arms across my chest- refusing. 

all of a sudden, he must have gotten annoyed and just yanked me out of the car. damn, how can you kidnap me and claim to be in love with me and treat me like shit?

jason then decided it would be a good idea to throw me over his shoulder, and carry me like some rag doll. cunt. i chose to rebel, so i kicked and wriggled as much as i could but he was so much more stronger than me.

"stop it!"  he growled, scaring the shit out of me. 

suddenly, i felt a pinch to my arm and liquid being squirted into my bloodstream and all of a sudden my eyes began to close and black over took my sight.

***

i woke up in a dark room. my eyes were blurry and i could tell by the lack of HD vision of the area where light shone from underneath the room door. 

i soon heard keys rattling, but my limbs were too numb to move. my head ache and my back was sore from lying down on this cold, hard concrete floor. where was i? oh yeah, jason's house.

soon after, the door opened and a bright light around a masculine figure emerged, ruining the silent dark atmosphere. the figure neared me, and as it closer and closer i got even more frightened. petrified. my anxiety was thumping off the roof: i was terrified. it didn't look like jason, not like jason wouldn't hurt me. i know if i annoyed him enough, he would.

all of a sudden, my body was being unlocked from the cold, rusty metal chains i was attached to. was this a torture room? gosh, i have so many questions. more like, where the fuck is justin?

the person threw my numb and achy body over his shoulder, and carried me out of the room. i got some insights of the interior of the mansion, and it looked like more than one person lived here. like a gang. but why would a gang live in such a nice area, yet do so many bad things? fuck, i really need to stop asking myself so many questions.

it seems like i stayed here overnight, since the clock that we passed showed the time 1:05pm, meaning i had been unconscious for a long time. where was justin fam?  

the person took me to the bathroom where i gladly took a shower, brushed my teeth with a spare tooth brush and dressed in the clothes i was given to wear. it was if jason took stuff from my house, due to the fact that the clothes were given were my clothes and i was also given a makeup bag which contained my everyday makeup products. if i hadn't said it before, im extremely scared, anxious and creeped out.

when i was done, the same guy came and guided me somewhere else.

he brought me to a room where the loud voices i had been hearing this whole time where. it sounded as if there was at least 10 people in the room, all of them masculine voices apart from maybe one, or two, or three idk.

the guy that brought me was a black male, had facial hair and ngl was hot. he wore a black cap, a red sweater with the number 19 on it with slightly-baggy, black jeans. he wore a gold chain and i noticed he had tattoos on his arms and hands.

{ bryson tiller }

the guy opened the door, and signalled for me to wait outside quickly. surprisingly, he hadn't said a word to me once. he was mysterious: just like jason. oh, i just want to go home. i miss my friends, my home, my dogs, my family and of course justin.

the room went quiet and i heard someone say 

"you want her to come in now?" i think the guy that brought me spoke.

then i recognised jason's voice and he replied

"yeah bryson, bring her in. thanks bro".

moments later, the guy ( who i learnt name's bryson ) came back out. he sighed and looked at me, he gave me a faint, sympathetic smile.

"im sorry about this". bryson finally spoke to me, nicely as well.

"its not you fault". i replied weakly.

i lastly looked at the full-length mirror that was randomly placed in the hallway, at what i had on:

a baby blue sleeveless crop top, navy blue high-waisted bottoms and a ripped denim jacket on top but i had it just up to my elbows, so it wasn't on me properly- with black heels. my hair was in a half-ponytail, half down style with a side fringe and i had natural makeup on. i also had a black choker on from before as well as my diamond earrings.

i followed bryson into the room, and my eyes couldn't get over how many guys were in there. and they were all not bad-looking. 

the thing that made me piss myself, was that they were all staring at me.

i followed where bryson was going, since the kitchen was extremely huge. i couldn't keep up with him, so i jogged a bit and linked my arm through his.

i then saw a slightly tanned white boy, with a honey brown gelled-up quiff, a slight moustache and a button nose. he looked just like justin. wtf. 

he sat at the end of a very long table, surrounded by two slutty, over-tanned girls. ew, they were all over him. their outfits were way too revealing, their makeup cakey and they were both blonde.

jason then saw me, and pushed the two sluts away from him. he stood up and slowly made his way towards me.

"good luck". bryson said to me, before unlinking our arms and walking off to a group of other boys.

"hey baby, i want you to meet the rest of the gang". jason spoke, making me cringe. him looking exactly like justin didnt make me miss him any less.

he then pointed over at the two sluts who were giving me dirty looks. hoes.

"that's samantha and thats madison". jason introduced me to the two bimbos.

i nodded before he guided me over to the large group of boys. i counted. there was 14 of them, excluding justin.

"yo, guys this is ariana". jason spoke, making all the guys stop talking and look at me. i immediately felt insecure.

"ariana, this is kyle, tobi, josh, kevin, issac, dylan, michael, tyron, cole, calvin, david, jamie, ruby and bryson as you already know". he pointed to each.

"nice to meet you all". i lied through my teeth, and smiling ever so fakely. im not trying to get killed y'all.

"how old are you?" ruby asked, looking at me as if i was an alien.

"23" i replied, she probably asked since i look younger than i am.

all of a sudden, a tall white guy came bursting through the door panicking.

"jason, they're here". he breathed out loudly.

jason stood up, confused but kind of aware of what was going on.

"the cops and your twin".

twin? dont say....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4K 71
Just a random group chat that Dinah Jane made with 4 other unknown numbers. She didn't actually think they would respond... (Spoiler alert, they di...
62.8K 722 36
When Maia Richardson accidentally texts the wrong number things get pretty interested
12.3K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...