Chris Motionless Imagines

By Kellyrages

Imagines for Chris Motionless of Motionless in White More

Apocalypse
I'm Sure You'll Be Fine, Honey
First Time for Everything

Shhh!

3.4K 59 3
By Kellyrages

"Shhh! We have to be quiet!"

You're giggling despite trying your very best to remain quiet; the rest of the bus is snoozing, it's late and you're on your way to the next venue. You're only visiting for the week, that's all the time you could take off work to see your boyfriend Chris. You wouldn't normally, you value your vacation time, but you've been missing him and those kissable lips of his.

Apparently he's been missing you too.

Chris flushes, pale cheeks turning a bright pink as he shuffles. His back is pressed against the bathroom wall, your hands slipping lower against his chest; the two of you really haven't had very much alone time and suddenly you find yourself a wonderful opportunity. Why not have a quiet little rendezvous in the bus bathroom whilst everyone else is blissfully asleep --- or thoughtful enough that they pretend they don't know exactly what's going on?

"Sorry," he mutters in response, seeing your impish grin as your fingers slide ever so lower. You're wearing your pink pajamas with the white skull on the front, the ones that look adorable on you, especially when you wear your hair up like that. Your eyes gleam mischievously in the dim light above as you press a kiss against his jaw, nibbling along the tattooed edges until you nip at his ear.

"I've missed you," you sigh, cold fingers finally finding the hem of his shorts, tugging thoughtfully. "I think you've missed me too."

"You know I have," he breathes, anticipation making his heart beat a little faster. You're very talented with your mouth, and it's something he's been missing almost as much as he has you. You're not shameful, which is something he likes, when it comes to your talents in the bedroom. Chris doesn't talk about it, of course, because he respects you and you would kick his ass if you thought he was talking about your private moments to other people.

You don't like people knowing your business.

"Ahuh. Why don't you show me?" You murmur coyly, teasing him by trailing your fingers back and forth across his slim hips. Your lips brush his tentatively, although you know exactly what you're doing. You give him a chaste kiss, and then one on his nose, along his jaw, his throat --- trailing lower as your fingers successfully tug his shorts out of your way.

Chris' heart speeds up almost instantly, feeling the cool air of the bus against his skin as you drop down to your knees. Your legs tingle almost instantly, but you ignore the feeling as you glance up at him, almost smirking; he's already half hard and you haven't even touched him yet.

Chris' fingers immediately begin to weave their way into your hair as you trail your fingertips along his cock, giving him a few good strokes; it's been a few months since you've seen each other, and boy oh boy has he missed your touch! He leans his head back against the wall, swallowing as you lean forward, giving his head a soft kiss with your talented lips.

You swipe your thumb along the head of his cock before giving him a suggestive squeeze that makes his hip shift instantly. You boldly run the broad expanse of your tongue up his length, making sure to coat him, deciding to up your game a little. How long can he last since his tolerance towards you has lessened?

"Shhh!" You remind as he gives a soft moan, squeezing his eyes shut as you kiss his head, getting a little taste of his precum. "You'll get us in trouble if you're not quiet!"

"Right," he breathes, fingers knotting in your hair, tugging your mouth forward before you can utter another word. You snort before parting your lips, leaning forward and taking a good amount of him between them, hearing his breath hitch as your warmth surrounds him.  One hand rises to wrap along the base of him, stroking what you can't reach. 

You pull back tantalizingly slow, hollowing your cheeks as you create a wonderful suction that causes him to exhale on a soft moan he can't hold back. You almost smirk, swirling your tongue along the underside of his throbbing cock, sucking and bobbing your head forward. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Chris gasps before his hand rises, clamping over his lips before he utters one more word even louder. He has definitely missed this! You're like a fucking genie when it comes to blowjobs!

Well, maybe not quite a genie, but a goddess does sound about right.

With your lips around him, you could practically feel his control deteriorate; there was no way he could deny how badly he's missed you now! 

You run the tip of your tongue up his slit thoughtfully.

"Did you miss me?" You ask softly, slowly pumping your hand up and down his wet cock as you look up at him, biting your lower lip. The bathroom is small, so you're basically tucked between his knees, which press against the wall on either side of you. You squeeze slightly when he doesn't immediately answer, causing him to hiss.

"Fuck yes, I missed you," he nearly gasps, lowering his hand from his lips; you tell him to keep quiet and then want him to talk! "God, you know I did."

"Ahuh." You purse your lips. "Well, I missed you too."

Your lips slip around him again, but this time you glide forward, your palm resting against his thigh as you take as much of him inside your mouth as you can stand. You see his eyes nearly roll back, his large hand suddenly gripping your hair tightly. You hold your breath as he pulls your mouth forward himself, groaning softly as you swallow around him; you know he loves it when you let him fuck your mouth at his own speed, especially when you keep sucking and using that tongue of yours!

Fuck, you could make a pope faint with that mouth!

You snort, and Chris flushes as he realizes he said that out loud! His teeth dig deep into his lower lip as his hips thrust forward, and he squeezes his eyes shut as he listens to himself mouth fucking you --- goddamn do you have to hum like that!? You know he loves how the vibrations make his cock feel!

You're out to get him tonight, aren't you!?

"Jesus," he whispers, trying hard to remain as quiet as possible --- hell, the entire bus has to know what's going on! You choke slightly as his cock hits the back of your throat, and Chris leans back hastily before he cums in your mouth --- oh jeez. He's not gonna make it much longer, it's been too long without you and your skills are just as good!

"Fuck, baby," he shivers, lessening his tight grip in your now messed hair. You quirk a brow at him, your hand curling around his wet base. You don't say a word as you lean forward, running your tongue up his stiff base like a lollipop. You suck little kisses along the veins, feeling him shudder. Precum covers your tongue as you run it up his slit, swirling and lavishing the length held loosely in your fingers.

It's almost too easy sometimes.

You take him back in your mouth, intent on finishing him off this time. You figure you've spent enough time at this point, and with as loud as he's getting, no doubt you've been caught red handed. Or, well, cock-handed. Heh, is that a thing?

Chris groans as you swallow around him again, taking him deep and causing his eyes to fully roll back. His hand clenches in your soft hair as you suck hard, hollowing your cheeks and drawing back just enough where you can breathe --- he shudders as his skin tingles, heat coursing through his veins that lets him know real quick he's at his end, exactly where you want him.

It only takes a few more strokes of your palm and laps of your tongue before he's cumming, hand clamped tightly over his lips as he pours himself into your eagerly waiting mouth. You swallow around him, taking all he has to offer with an incredible swell of satisfaction.

Well, your skills are just as good as always!

You give it a moment before leaning back, smirking as you wipe your lips with the back of your hand. You can still taste his cum on your tongue as you look up, seeing him sagging against the bathroom wall.

Heh.

You're so good.

Ten points to Gryffindor!

You're fairly sure Chris would be a Slytherin, so it only makes sense he lost to your magnificent powers of seduction. You bite your lower lip, feeling your legs burn and protest as you wiggle your way to your feet, pulling his shorts up with you.

You press a light kiss against his jaw, feeling his hands slowly close around your hips. He gives a satisfied sigh before his eyes open, dilated and completely sated.

"You should visit more often."

"Only if there's something in it for me." You grin, letting your hands rest on his shoulders. "Like Chinese food. Eggrolls. Wontons. Sweet and sour soup."

"You're always hungry, aren't you?"

"I have a voracious appetite, what can I say?"

"And here I thought you just ate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like