AWAITED

By arsha_rc

This story is gonna revolve around a girl who is deeply and madly in love with her school life crush.. By som... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
TEASER
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
NOTE
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
TEASER
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
NOTE
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 58
APOLOGY NOTE
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
NOTE
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
TEASER
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
NOTE
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 78
PART 79
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
PART 85
EPILOGUE

PART 57

1.3K 143 43
By arsha_rc

Hey guys..
Please try my new story "The Dark Nights"..
Prologue is already posted..
hope you'll like it...
here is the new chappy..

Warning : this part contents some make out scenes...
Skip it if you are uncomfortable..

Happy reading..

SANDHIR'S HOT ROMANCE

Sanyukta came to the dressing table and put the haldi bowl there..
She stood in front of it so that Randhir couldn't see it..

Sanyukta - Randhir.. (called him softly)
Randhir - yes Princess.. (he turned to her)
Sanyukta - yahan aayo.. (she gestured him to come near her)
Randhir - (came close to her and stood in front of her) bolo..

Sanyukta didn't say anything.. She just loosely held the fabric of Randhir's waist coat and brushed her lips on his..
For a second he was taken aback.. But he composed himself and caged her protectively in his arms..

Randhir - (he murmured keeping his lips on her) so my Princess wants kisses..??

In return Sanyukta lower her lashes shyly but Randhir made her look at him holding her chin..

Randhir - I love you...
Sanyukta - I love you too Rand...

Her sentence remained incomplete as Randhir sealed her lips with her..
After sucking her lips softly for two to three minutes he gently pushed her to the wall beside the dressing table and again started kissing her..
This was not a soft one like previous one..
It was a utter passioned kiss..
And Randhir was giving a tough time to Sanyukta to match his speed..
Initially Sanyukta tried to dominate him but Randhir was in no mood to let her dominate..
Hence Sanyukta gave up..

Sanyukta - (in mind while kissing) kya kar rahi hain Sanyu.. Tu yahan Randhir ko dominate karne nehi balki usse haldi lagane aayi hain.. So just concentrate on your plan..

And next Sanyukta stretched her right hand till the haldi bowl kept on the dressing table (the dressing table was on their right side) and dipped her fingers in it...

Slowly Sanyukta cupped Randhir's cheek with her haldi coated palm and started massaging his cheek and nape..
Randhir did feel something cold on his neck and cheek but he didn't paid much attention thinking that it would be Sanyukta's palm..

Sanyukta repeated the same thing for another two times and by now Randhir's left cheek and neck was totally coated by haldi...
He was so engrossed in kissing her that he failed to notice what his mischief Princess did..
Sanyukta's massage was provoking Randhir to deepen the kiss..
And without thinking much he did the same..

After kissing Sanyukta for good fifteen minutes Randhir felt a harsh push and he went backward by the force..
He was dumbfounded by Sanyukta's behaviour..

Randhir - (totally confused) what's was that Princ...

Randhir stopped as his eyes fell on his reflection on the mirror..
He widened his orbs seeing his half yellow face..
Then reality hit him...
He understood that his Princess had made him fool..
He sighed at her naughtiness..
Soon he heard Sanyukta's laughing sounds..

He looked back and saw Sanyukta was laughing uncontrollably jumping on the bed...

Sanyukta - Hahahaaaa... Mujhse koi nehi bach sakta...
Hahahahaha.. Laga diya nah maine tumhe haldi...
Hehehe...

Randhir shook his head seeing her kiddish antic..
He grabbed the bowl and went to her with slow steps...
Sanyukta was so busy in her laughing session that she didn't notice Randhir was standing at the edge of the bed and he also removed his waist coat...

Randhir - Princess..

Randhir called Sanyukta to get her attention..
She immediately composed herself and sat on the bed on her knees...

Sanyukta - (held her ears) sorry Randhir.. I didn't want to trouble you..
Par mujhe lagana tha nah tumhe haldi issiliye yeh drama kiya..
Tum toh aise hi lagane dete nehi haldi...
Please gussa mat karna.. I love you.. (she said cutely batting her lashes like a doll)
Randhir - (climbed on the bed and sat in front of her on his knees) aur tumhe kisne bola ki main nehi lagane deta tumhe haldi..??
Sanyukta - matlab??
Randhir - matlab yeh.. (and he took off his kurta in a swift motion)

Sanyukta's gasped seeing his perfectly toned body for the first time and that too from inches distance..

Sanyukta - yeh.. Yeh kurta kyun nikal diya tumhe.. (said gazing at his broad chest)
Randhir - for better access..
Sanyukta - matlab?? (her eyes were fixed on his upped body)
Randhir - matlab ke you want to apply haldi on me nah.. Then do it properly..
Yeh sirf face aur neck nehi.. Mere pure body pe lagado acche se..

Sanyukta immediately looked at him with wide eyes and a second for passed him a nervous smile...

Sanyukta - woh.. Woh kya hain nah Randhir..
Mujhe toh bas tumhe haldi lagana tha..
Aur woh toh kar liya maine..
Waise bhi tumhari shaadi tode hi hain jo tum pure body me haldi lagayoge..
I think I should go now..

Before Sanyukta got up Randhir held her both wrists and pressed her palms on his chest after dipping them in haldi paste..
Everything happened so fast that Sanyukta wasn't able to do anything..
A wave of desire ran through their bodies as her soft palm came in contact with his hard chest...
Both of them closed their eyes and inhaled deeply to calm their wild thoughts..

Randhir - (opening his eyes he said slowly yet firmly) do whatever you have started perfectly...
Don't leave any exposed part of my body untouched.. (Sanyukta gulped and nodded positively)
That's like my Princess.. (he smiled)
Sanyukta - (in mind) God.. He is hot..
Too hot..

As Sanyukta's haldi coated palms started moving on the surface of his upper body, he pressed his lips together to suppress his groans...
Her shaking hands were doing havoc in his system...

After long five minutes Randhir took some of the paste in his both palms and trailed his fingers through the length of her arms..
He then rest his calms on hers and brought his face till her ear..

Randhir - now my turn... (placed a feathery kiss on her ear)

Sanyukta shut her eyes in pleasure..
Randhir brought his face back and came closer to her..
Now their noses were touching..
Sanyukta's hands were loosely caging Randhir's waist..

Randhir - open your eyes Princess.. (said keeping his lips on her)

But instead of opening her eyed Sanyukta took his lips between hers for an urgent need..
Randhir didn't protest and started kissing her with equal craziness...
He cupped her cheeks with his haldi coated palms and deepened the kiss...

Later Randhir left her cheeks and let his both palms roam on Sanyukta's bare waist and belly..
In this process he applied haldi all over there...
Sanyukta kept moaning in his mouth feeling his rough palms and cold haldi paste on her forbidden areas..

After tasting every inch of her mouth Randhir broke their kiss and attacked soft skin on her neck and shoulders...
He was biting, licking, sucking and kissing one side of her shoulder and his haldi filled palm was massaging other side of her shoulder..
Sanyukta's moans was growing louder with each passing second...

Pleasuring her both shoulders Randhir trailed his lips from her throat line till her cleavage...
Sanyukta arched back to give him more access...
Randhir was holding her from her waist firmly with his one hand as she started melting under his not-so-innocent touch...
His another hand made it's way to her back and was untying the knots of the dori of her choli..
Sanyukta gasped audiably as he undid the first knot..
Randhir smiled hearing her gasp and bit on the soft flesh of her valley leaving a fresh love bite there..
Sanyukta hissed in pain and held his arms more tightly digging her well grown nails..
He licked and flopped a kiss there to soothe the pain.. And on the other hand he untied the second and last knot of the choli..
Now her Cholo was loosely hanging from her frame..

Randhir titled his head to take a glance of his Princess..
And Sanyukta's tightly closed eyes, red swollen lips, sharp intakes of breathe, flushed face, a bit messy hair and erotically waving chest made Randhir more turn on..
he again took her lips for a wild liplock and rubbed her bare back with jaldi paste...

Their bodies were pasting with each other..
several times they broke the kiss due to lack of air and several times they started kissing again with same or more amount of passion and desire..
Now Randhir was less bothered about the haldi.. His palms were roaming every inch of her exposed skin..
Last Randhir rested his both palms just under her blossoms...
Feeling his palms there Sanyukta mentally prepared herself for his touch on her swollen parts...

But it never came... Sanyukta felt Randhir withdrew his hands grim her body..
she opened her eyes and Randhir slowly broke the kiss...
He joined their foreheads and covered her properly with her dupatta...

Randhir - (panting hard for breathe) I'm really getting hard Princess..
Agar abhi nehi rukhta toh pakka age nehi Rukh pata...
Sanyukta - it's okay Randhir.. I'm all yours nah..
Randhir - I know Princess.. Par mujhe humare first night ko spoil nehi karna..
I'll make it the most beautiful night of our life Princess..
So baki sab shaadi ke baad..
Sanyukta - (blushed and hugged him tightly) I love you Randhir.. I'm blessed to have you in my life.. (she got overwhelmed by his gentleman attitude)
Randhir - I love you too Princess...

They stayed in that position for some time more and absorbed each other's warmth and love...

Pata nehi kya likha hain main.. 🙈🙈
this was totally new for me.. so please pardon me for the mistakes...
And if you liked it then comment karke bolo... 😁😁

Target nehi set kar rahi hu aj par iska matlab yeh nehi ke vote nehi karoge..
kam votes aaye nah toh behi milega next chappy 😈😈

New story bhi try karo...

please do vote and comment..
Thank you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8.1K 94
Ultimate destiny... Prologue Randhir & sanyukta are best friends from childhood. Both randhir & sanyukta lived...in a same colony...but sanyukta's fa...
257K 5.4K 28
Hi i am Shanaya Kapoor and i am 14.I had a best friend Dev Malhotra and he is a charmer.All the girls in school worships the path he walks.. But i do...
30.5K 2.3K 8
[ CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION ] Remember that Crush you had in your school whom you were never able to confess as you thought he was way out of yo...
7.1K 994 9
Crush ? what is crush ? We all would have felt some sort of liking towards the other person, u adore them, u like them, u like everything they do, u...