Good Girls Are Bad Girls That...

By chloex

Gwen Matthews is a quick-witted, feisty 17-year-old, the exact thing Kyle Reece- the son of the fourth riches... More

Chapter 1: The Man Eating Dog
Chapter 2: Never Liked Her Anyway
Chapter 3: Corny Chat Up Lines
Chapter 4: The Evil Child
Chapter 5: Dracuwoman and Gwenpee
Chapter 6: High School
Chapter 7: Game On
Chapter 8: The Encounter
Chapter 9: Go die Kyle Reece!
Chapter 10: Ice Cream Snow Balls
Chapter 11: My Evil Plan
Chapter 12: My Awesome Ninja Moves
Chapter 13: Trouble With A Capital T
Chapter 14: The Cops
Chapter 15: Chocolate Spread
Chapter 16: Let The Party Begin
Chapter 17: Heartless Bitches
Chapter 18: She Thought He Was A Stripper...
Chapter 19: Don't Get Mad...Get Even
Chapter 20: Blue.
Chapter 21: Awkward Turtle
Chapter 22: An Eventful Weekend
Chapter 23: On The Job
Chapter 24: It's a Bomb!
Chapter 25: He Did It On Purpose!
Chapter 26: Run Baby Run
Chapter 27: Who oh Who Could it be...
Chapter 28: Burn Baby Burn
Chapter 29: He Has Never Given To Charity.
Can you believe this???
Chapter 30: A Day with Gwen and Kyle...
Chapter 31: Get ready, Taylor's leaving!
Chapter 32: Depressed.
Chapter 33: Press That Button.
Chapter 34: Spiderman? What happened to Superman, Batman and Robin?
Chapter 35: Where Are We Going?
Chapter 36: It Bit Me.
Chapter 37: Snip Snip!
Chapter 38: I choose you Gweneviere! (This isn't PokΓ©mon you know)
Chapter 39: Finding my Romeo and playing with Action Figures.
Chapter 40: Scrip's, death lists and Restaurants = my life.
Chapter 41: Ice sculpture=.........
Chapter 43: The punishment!
Chapter 44: Take a picture
Chapter 45: Playing Dress Up
Chapter 46: Gwen and Kyle Adventure In The Kitchen!
Chapter 47: it's Kyle!
Chapter 48: Bonding.
Chapter 49: Be with you and Mr. Fish
Chapter 50: Romeo and Juliet.
Chapter 51: Hunting for Dale
Chapter 52: The Hospital.
Chapter 53: Hunting for answers.
Chapter 54: To ride with a cow (beast).
Chapter 55: The Carnival (Part 1)
Chapter 56: The Carnival (Part 2)
Chapter 57: Big splashes and weird guys.
Chapter 58: Teachers and expensive houses!
Chapter 59: The mom!
Chapter 60: Heartbroken.
Chapter 61: Never get Taylor drunk.
Chapter 62: A flashback.
Chapter 63: Packing and the Christmas party- Part 1.
Chapter 64: The Party part 2!
Chapter 65: The Airport.
Chapter 66: The flight
Chapter 67: Jackson Hole.
Chapter 68: Settling in and Long, Lonely Nights.
Chapter 69: Let's ski.
Chapter 70: Bracelet's
Chapter 71: The Truth and a crazy ass bitch.
Chapter 72: A Crazy Ass Bitch.
Chapter 73: Recovery
Extra Chapters

Chapter 42: A day out with the guys.

37.8K 526 49
By chloex

Chapter 42: A day out with the guys.

“Are you angry? Hello, are you angry? Is he angry? He’s angry with me isn’t he. It wasn’t my fault you were knocked out. I'm hungry, so I'm going to get something to eat. Tell me when you not angry, and how many times am I going to say angry in a sentence? I'm defiantly going now.” I said as I spoke to Kyle and Taylor who were both playing PlayStation.

“It was all your fault,” Kyle spoke as I went to leave.

“Who pulled me?” I asked and he shrugged not looking at me.

“Well, if you want me to still play Romeo and drive you to school in the morning, you have to do one thing for me.”

“And what would that be?” I said scratching my head.

“I will tell you when the time is right.” He said and I frowned.

“You sound like Gandalf from the lord of the rings,” I said.

“I am secretly.” He said; I let out a long sigh.

“Can’t you just tell me?”

“No, now go away. Where trying to play.” Last time I checked this was my house.

“You’re rude.” I stormed out of the room and slipped my sneakers on. It was time for some fun time with my friends anyway. I hadn’t had a day out with them it what seemed like forever!

As soon as I stepped out the cold wind pulled at my cheeks. Wow, the first day that it had been cold. Here in California we barely have a winter. Take today, for instance; this is the coldest it has been since I have been here.

I pulled my sleeves down on my thin grey jacket and headed over to Amy’s. As soon as I got to her driveway I sopped. Coming down the road was a black pickup truck that was blasting out music. Really loud; when I say loud, I mean really loud. If you listen really carefully (doesn’t matter which state or country you are in) I guarantee you can hear it. My jaw dropped open when it screeched to a stop in front of me. I crossed my arms over my chest when the window was rolled down to reveal no other than Leon, Josh, Ryan and Danny.. The music was so loud I thought my wig was going to fly off. I'm joking, it wasn’t going to fly away. Just joking, I don’t wear a wig.

The music was turned down a notch and I raised an eyebrow when Leon let out a wolf whistle and Josh leaned over from the passenger seat.

“Hey guys I think we got a pick up,” Leon nodded his head at me his dark sunglasses covering half his face. Now, there is one thing wrong with this picture. He’s wearing sunglasses on a dull day.  There is not one speck of sun and he is wearing sunglasses, and, I think he just called me a hooker.

“Hey, their pretty lady, wanna ride?” Ryan spoke from the back seat, he lent forward his head poking out between the front seats, he winked at me making me shake my head.

“Is this what you guys do for fun?” I asked amazed at them. This was something I did not expect, scratch that, this is exactly what I expected from these guys.

“What, pick up pretty ladies? No, this would be a first.”

“Aw,” I placed a hand on my heart “I felt privileged,” I spoke in a touching tone.

“Wait, are you guys listening to My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion?” I choked out.

Leon and josh both glanced at each other and I burst out laughing.

“What? It’s a good remix by D.J Frank.” Leon mumbled and I held my side. It was beginning to hurt because of how much I was laughing.

“It doesn’t – what why- a love song, grown men-ha ha.” Was all I was able to make out of my own sentence.

This was just too funny!

“You know what; we picked up someone ugly, let’s go somewhere else.”  Leon began to do up the window and I strode forward cutting him off.

“Don’t worry…I will always love you.” I couldn’t help it, I had to say it. I jumped backward pulling my hand of the window when the car jerked forward, threatening to pull my hand off. “I’m sorry, so where are you guys going?” I asked looking at all of them.

Ryan and Danny were engaged in an arm wrestler and there was no doubt that Ryan would win.

“Where going to a place that is beyond wonderful, a place that we will all fall in love with, a magical, mythical place. We were coming to see if you guys wanted to come but since someone accidently gave Kyle a needed bump on the head it will be me and you.” There was a cough in the seat next to him “And these guys.” He finished.

“And where is this place?” I asked and he smiled.

“It somewhere where all your dreams come true.”

Josh leaned over cutting him of “Where going to go get some fried chicken.” He said.

“All that for fried chicken?” I asked shocked.

“We love fried chicken!” he spoke as if he was offended and I rolled my eyes.

“Fine, I'm coming because I have nothing better to do and I like fried chicken,” I said.

“Yeah.” They all screamed as I opened the car door and hopped in the back with Danny and Ryan. “We pulled a chick!” they sang and I laughed.

There was a loud screeching of tires as Leon sped of down the street.

“Guys!” I shouted, “I have something to tell you.” they stopped celebrating and looked at my serious face “I'm a man.” Well, the screaming didn’t stop for long they began again all looking at me worried.

“We pulled a man!” Josh asked shocked looking back at me.

“You guys.” I rolled my eyes and they laughed.

The ride to get some fried chicken was as funny as hell.

“Oh god. Run bitch run!” Ryan shouted out the window to a woman jogger. I hid my face in my hands; hopefully, I was ducking low enough that the people could not see my face to know that I was with such rude boys.

Leon continued driving and it wasn’t long before they found their next victim “Whoa, look at them jiggle.” Leon’s nose was practically pressed up against the window looking at the girl with huge boobs.

“Leon, you’re meant to be the designated driver!”  I shouted smacking him on the head.

How awkward would that be? Having to tell the people of heaven that you died because you spotted a big pair of boobies.

“Man, I would tap that.” Josh whistled. “Guys, guys! Look at that ass.” Josh shouted and they all looked at front to see a girl walking on the side of the road. The back of her exposed. Qs we drove past her  I turned to see her face and laughed when I did.

“It’s a dude!” Leon shouted looking away.

I burst out laughing at all of them. Ha, they were checking a guy out!

Serves them right.

“We have got to stop doing that.” Josh said and I frowned.

Ha, it’s not the first time they thought it was a woman!

”The last bit of my fried chicken!” Danny said, holding the last of his fried chicken in the air as if it was a piece of gold.

“Danny, it’s a chicken leg.” I told him.

“Some damn fine chicken leg.” He looked at his chicken lovingly and bit into it. And damn he was right when he said it was good. It was beyond good and I was defiantly coming here to eat more fried chicken.

“Hey Danny look at this.” Josh said and Danny stopped eating his fried chicken to look at the leaflet. His arm was on the table and his chicken was looking at me.

I don’t know about you, but food calls to me, and when it does I cannot disobey. I had eaten all my chicken, I wanted more, and Danny had left it right in my face, looking at me. Daring me to eat it.

Danny was still looking at whatever  had caught his interest in the magazine. I could not help myself, I took a huge chunk out of it.

“D…did you just take a chunk out of my fried chicken?” his head snapped towards me and he looked at me in disbelief, his face glancing between me and the food.

“No.” I said trying not to spit chicken on him.

“Well, Gwen would you like to explain to me why there is a gaping hole in it?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Well,” I began “I did see a bird that flew in through the window and I did see it swoop down here. So it could have been that.” I said shrugging while nicking some chips of Leon’s tray.

“Do you mind?” I asked and he nodded his face a mixture of belief and anger.

“Actually I do.”

“Aw, you’re so nice.” I said helping myself to more.

“Hey guys I got a trick question for you all. We need one more answer and I could win an IPhone 4s!” Josh said excitedly.

“Josh, you already have on.” Leon said looking at Josh.

“Duh, one for work and one for home.” He said and I glanced at them all.

“But you don’t work.” I said and he sighed.

“People work with me here.”  He sighed and banged the magazine on the table as if it was a stack of papers. He cleared his throat before starting “You only have a match when you enter a dark and cold room. You come across an oil lamp, an oil heater and a candle. Which do you light first?” he spoke as if he was a newsreader and all the boys glanced at each other.

“How are we supposed to know that?” Leon asked shaking his head.

“It’s quiet easy if you think about it.” I said and they all turned to look at me. I leaned back my legs slung over Leon.

“It is?” josh asked and I nodded.

“Yeah. The answer is none.” I said confident.

“I'm going to put candle.” Josh picked up his pen and went to right.

“No it’s not. How are you meant to light the match?” I asked getting smug.

“The wall?” Leon asked and I sighed.

Why, why, why do people have to challenge my knowledge?

“What if it’s a safety match?” I challenged.

“True, urgh I don’t know! I hate trick questions, I’ll just put none.” He said scrawling it down in his neat handwriting,

“That was easy, it was easy as if asking how many time in a row do you wear your underwear.” There was a chorus of ones and someone actually said two!

We all turned wide-eyed to Danny who had said he wears it twice in a row.

I scooted loser to Ryan who was sitting on my left. He nodded at me, getting the message.

“Are you to tell me, you wear you boxers two days on a trot?” Ryan asked wide eyes.

“Yeah, it’s okay I turn them inside out.”

“Eww.” We all shouted at the same time. Ryan threw a chip at him, which he chewed with a huge smile on his face.

“Chicks dig it.”  He said smiling more and I pretended to be sick.

“Take it from a chick, we don’t. What if you have P.E? Don’t you get sweaty tennis balls?” I asked.

“I do change when I have P.E obviously. You love it really.”  He sang the last part.

“Any one got anything else they want to share?” I asked; better get it all out in the open.

“I once went without showering for a whole 2 weeks.” Ryan admitted and I looked at him funny.

What is this, confession time? I was only joking about sharing.

“I once was sick in my mom’s favorite shoes.” Josh admitted with a shiver, he was obviously remembering.

“Gross.”

“I once farted in my brother’s face and tea cupped my dad.” Leon began.

“Ha that’s funny what’s tea cupped?” something told me it was going to be quiet gross.

“It’s were,” Ryan began “You catch a fart in your hand and then you hold it over there nose and mouth.

“You guys are beyond disgusting.” I shivered getting horrible images.

These dudes may look hot but there as gross as hell.

“So Gwen, what have you ever done?” they all turned to look at me.

“Well…” I began to think, “I made out with a homeless guy. What? It was only one time; it was a dare!”  I defended myself.

“And you call us dirty, that’s just horrible.”

“Hey, he wasn’t old or ugly, he was just homeless.”

“Gwen made out with a hobo!” Ryan began to sing and I elbowed him.

“And I need to pee.” I stood up and sucked all my insides in as I climbed over Ryan to get out of the booth.

“You have to go to the store next door they don’t have toilets here.” Leon said smiling. I flipped him off knowing he was trying to get under my skin.

“I know that.”

“What out for the alley. I know your temptation for homeless people is strong but please try and help yourself.” He said and as I walked bye I hit him on the head – with a chicken bone.

I began to head for the door dodging all the tables and customers when they began.

“Hey, that chick made out with a homeless person!” Danny pointed across the room and everybody turned to look at me there faces a mixture of shock, humor and disgust.

Homeless people aren’t that bad! That is it; I'm becoming a homeless person.

“Watch it, she could have flees or worse crabs!” Leon shouted as a man walked into the fast food restaurant. He looked at me and scurried as far away from me as possible. I kicked open the door angrily.

There such children!!

I smiled to myself, the evil laugh in my stomach threatening to spill, but I couldn’t, not yet anyway. Not until I had carried out my evil plan.

I couldn’t wipe the smile of my face as I walked back into the store where I had been humiliate moments ago.

I stepped in the door and held up the men’s boxers I had brought.

“Hey guys!” I shouted over to them “I got the things you asked me to get for you. Danny I got you your boxers for your sweaty balls! And Leon I wasn’t sure what vag cream you wanted!”

“What?” Leon spluttered his coke going everywhere.

“You know for your vagina.” I said; people began spewing there drinks and holding back shocked looks.

“I don’t have a vagina!” he stood up.

Ryan and josh where no longer in sight. I could here there loud laughter as if they were laughing in my ear.

“Oh god, watch it people here comes ball sweat and vagina man!” I shouted as they both stood up and began to run through the diner.

I ran out the door and headed down the street. I turned to glance back and when I turned around I hit a brick wall- that moved!!

Before I could fall to the ground the walls arms wrapped around me and held me up. When I saw who the wall was, I screamed and punched it in the face.

“I’m sorry okay! It’s just been a long couple of weeks and everywhere I go, your there!” I said.

“It’s not my fault!” Dale replied angrily.

“I think it is! What are you doing here?” I folded my arms across my chest and gave him a look.

“Well, it so happens that I was visiting my sick gran. And when I get asked to go pick some groceries up from the store, I am bombarded by a girl running down the street; then when I stop her from falling on her sorry ass, she turns around and punches me in the face.” He said holding the ice to his eye.

“I'm sorry.” I said letting out a breath. I turned to look at Leon and Danny “It was a good hit though.” they nodded, all three of us smiling.

“Hell yeah, it was like bam.” Danny said making a right hook.

“Yeah, however I wouldn’t like to be the person who gets punched... especially by her”

“No, because he is sitting right here.”

“Uh, 3 way convo here.” Danny said in a girly voice while pointing to the three of us.

“Ha very funny Danny.” Leon punched Danny in the arm.

“I’m not the one that said you have a fanny.”

“Wait. You have a fanny?” Dale asked removing the ice to look at him.

“No I don’t, will everybody stop saying that!”

“He’s in denial.” I told Dale who frowned.

“I swear to god I’m going to kill you all!”

“You shouldn’t swear to god, it’s bad.” Ryan tutted and Leon made a low groaning noise.

We all jumped when a phone went off, we all looked around at each other; I slapped my forehead when I realized it was mine.

Don’t you hate that when it happens to you? You are in a big group and your phone goes off. You all look at each other and then you realize it’s you! Its embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as getting your foot stuck down a deserted rabbit hole that’s full with water.

“It’s a text message.” I said excitedly, somebody loves me!

It would really spoil my day if it’s from my phone company -__-.

It was from Kyle; it read:

 It is time for you punishment…

 I frowned and text back:

 Why am I imagining you saying that in a star wars way?

 I didn’t have time to tell them I had to go when he texted back.

Meet me at the mall in an hour x

 Ah, he put a kiss, I smiled and I really wanted a beam of light.

 Ah, can I get a light saver? And what

is my punishment exactly?? Xxxxxxxxx << beat it bitch!

 I smiled at my reply; don’t I have just the greatest sense of humor? His reply took longer and I filled the guys in that I would have to head home soon. My phone beeped and I looked at the reply.

 Not telling, remember one hour or

the more extreme the punishment.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <<bitch, I win!

 Man, he sounds scary. I wonder what my punishment is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 580 54
"Are you blushing, sweetheart?" he smirks. "because I wouldn't blame you." β€’γƒ»βœ€γƒ»β€’ after moving in with her stepdad and new stepbrothers, grammarly is...
85.6K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
30K 995 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
330K 9K 30
Beatrice hates school, and everyone in it. she has one friend, her names Mags. other then that she is a loner. she doesn't mind entirely though becau...