Meeting the Billionaire

By Dinosaurstar

May is a 18 year old girl who is constantly bullied at school and has been since she was a freshman. over the... More

A new year a new look
Avoid the new kid
Hospitals
Happiness is key in life
Bucket list
Skipping class like a pro
Sleep over part 1
sleep over part 2
Who are you?
Why must is be so hard to buy a present
well that was... fun?
you got to be kidding me
Lunch with Mr rich boy
Sexy secretary?
Happy birthday to us
Birthday dinner part 1
Birthday dinner part 2
Birthday dinner part 3
Birthday dinner part 4
I will always love my best friend
oh god James
Wow. that was well
Graduation

James' mom

18.6K 466 27
By Dinosaurstar

woooo here is another part to my story!, my story is ending in another one or two chapters!. i want to start a new story but i felt like i needed to finsih this one off first yano so yeah enjoy one of the last chapter.

sorry for any mistakes

Enjoy :*

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing, I picked my phone up and clicked answer with out looking at the caller I.D “hello?” I asked groggily down the phone “ May, sorry I woke you up but mums woke up” I sat up quickly in my bed “ No it's fine, how is she?” I asked hopeful down the phone “ She is fine, she isn't allowed to leave the hospital for a few weeks” I nodded “ that's good then, so when did she wake up?” James sighed “ a few hours after you left, but I didn't bother calling you because of what I did, I'm really sorry May I didn't mean to snap” I chuckled “ It's okay James, I understand completely. Let me get dressed and I will come to the hospital” “Okay I will see you soon, thanks again May for everything” I smiled “ It's really no problem, I will see you in a bit” I hung up and woke up Harry.

“Harry get up I need to go to the hospital, James' mom woke up” Harry shot up and looked at me “ wow that women is strong, she was only in the accident yesterday” I chuckled “ because she needs to be there for James, now do you want to come or do you have to go to work?” he shrugged “ I will come with you, work can wait” I smiled and grabbed my underwear from the floor and stood up. I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed a simple pair of blue shorts and an over sized t-shirt and a pair of floral matching underwear. I turned round and smiled at Harry “ I'm going for a shower, I wont be long” I turned towards the bathroom door and walked in.

I turned the shower and got in and grabbed my shampoo and washed it into my hair, I needed to get to the hospitals as soon as possible so I need to clean myself and get out as fast as possible. The shampoo was out so I grabbed my apple shower gel and washed my body. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and lent over the sink to the mirror and applied my usual make up. I picked my underwear off of the floor and slid it on then clipped my bra on, I pulled my shorts and my top and walked out of the bathroom “ go for a shower Harry” he nodded “ Yes Ma'am” I laughed and threw a sock at him “Hey that is mean” I laughed “ get in the shower we need to leave as soon as possible and we are taking my car” he saluted and walked into the bathroom showing me his behind which was very nice.

I sat down on the floor and turned my hair dryer on and blow dried my brown hair which I really needed to get cut and re dyed. I grabbed a black bandanna and pulled my hair up into a messy bun and tied the bandanna around my head. Harry came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower half “ you know you really need to get some manly shower stuff, I smell like apples that’s not many at all!” I laughed “ Harry, would it make you feel better if I bought some today?” he nodded his head. I shook my head at him and got up from the floor and ran out of my bedroom door and downstairs into the kitchen to get some breakfast for Harry and I. I grabbed to bowls and opened the fridge door and grabbed the fruit salads I bought the other day and the orange juice, I placed the fruit salad in the middle of the kitchen island as well as the orange juice. I climbed onto the bench to grab to glasses from the cupboard, I still don't know why my mom puts them so high up even she cant reach them!.

I climbed down from the bench and turned around to see Harry with a smirk on his face “ now that is a nice sight to see when you walk into the kitchen” I rolled my eyes at him and placed the glasses down on the island “ get some breakfast idiot”. I took a seat and grabbed a spoon and started to put some fruit into my bowl “ you know, every time I have had breakfast here there has never been a fry up why not May?” I put my spoon down and chewed the rest of my food before replying “ because fry up make you fat, I didn't lose all the weight to put it back on and you Mr are not getting fat I like your muscles” I grabbed my spoon after my little speech and carried on eating my fruit and taking the occasional drink from my orange juice.

Harry ate his fruit really quickly and drank his orange juice and jumped up from his seat “ come on beautiful lets go to the hospital” I smiled and grabbed my empty bowl and glass and put it into the sink “ I will wash those up later” Harry smiled and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room to get his tie and shirt. I pulled on my black vans and grabbed my car keys and house keys before walking out of the front door, Harry walked out just after my shutting the door behind him I locked it up and headed towards my car where Harry was stood by it “are yo a bad driver May?” I laughed “ I'm an amazing driver”.

I unlocked my car and got in and started the engine, Harry got in the other side and plugged him self in “I don't want to end up in hospital May” I shook my head “ you idiot my dad taught me to drive and he was an excellent driver” I reversed out of the drive and headed down the roads towards the hospital.

***

I parked outside of the hospital and turned to Harry “ I told you I was a good driver now get out of my car” I pulled the keys out of the ignition and got out of my car. Harry joined me at the front of my car “ I know now that you are a good driver” he said whilst he grabbed my hand “ you should have believed me” he chuckled “ I'm sorry baby for not believing you” he said whilst kissing me on the cheek “ good” he smiled “ right lets go see James” he smiled and we walked into the hospital. I asked the lady at the reception desk where Mary was and she gave me the room number and Harry and I headed up there. When we got into the room I was greeted with Anna sat on James lap and Mary led on the bed talking to James. I squeezed Harry's hand tighter at the sight of Anna “ Hey Mary how are you feeling” I asked completely ignoring James “ Hey May darling, I'm okay just a bit sore” I nodded my head “ I am so glad you are okay, I waited hours yesterday with James to see if you were okay and thank god you were” she smiled “ I'm so glad James has a friend like you to be there for him and thank you so much for bringing him to the hospital”.

I shook my head at her “ it was no problem” I looked over at Harry “ oh and this is my boy friend Harry Starsons” Harry stuck his hand out for Mary to shake it, Mary grabbed it with a shocked look on her face “ you mean Harry Starsons the one who owns Starsons clothing” I nodded “ sure is” she laughed “ May darling how the hell did you meet him” Harry cut me off “ I was lost and well May here was on a run and she looks beautiful and she helped me back to the main city and well we went from there” Mary swooned “ that is so cute” I smiled and lent into Harry “ yeah and I love him very much” she smiled “ and I love her so much” he lent forward and kissed me on the lips and pulled back.

In the corner of my eye I could see Anna staring daggers into the side of my face, I turned my head and looked at James “ Hey James” I said smiling completely ignoring Anna “Hey May, sorry for waking you up early I hope I didn't bother you” I shrugged “Harry and I were only asleep” Naked I thought to myself. Anna looked Harry up and down and smirked “ Hey Harry I'm Anna” Harry smiled “ Hey” Anna looked over at me and then back at James “ did you know that May was a nerd and ugly and fat once?” I laughed “ Anna that won't work, I told Harry that already” her smirk turned into a frown “whatever” she mumbled under her breath.

Mary coughed and I looked over at her “ come here May” I let go of Harry's hand and walked over to the side of Mary's bed, she raised her hand signalling for me to get lower. I followed and lent in “ I don't really like Anna, but I do like Harry he looks like a sweety perfect for you May” she whispered into my ear “ I hate her to, she stooped that low she tried telling Harry about my past thinking that I hadn't told him” she chuckled and I stood back up and gave Anna a sickly sweet smile “ well Mary, I'm glad you are okay, I will visit you tomorrow but Harry and I must be off I have to buy him some shower gel for my house and well we are going clothes shopping so I will see you tomorrow bye James” I grabbed Harry's hand and walked towards the door “ Bye May darling” “ bye May” I smiled “ Bye oh and by the way Anna, don't be a bitch Harry is mine and he would never go with some like you anyway so fuck you bitch, James I love you but seriously I would rather you date Tiffany than that bitch even your mom agrees”.

I closed the door and burst out laughing as did Harry “May I can't believe you said that” I shrugged “ the bitch deserved it” he laughed “May you do surprise me you know that?” I laughed “ its all part of the package”. Harry and I got into the lift and pressed the button to the ground floor and waited whilst the annoying little tune played, the doors opened and a massive bunch of people turned to Harry and I “ How long have you been pregnant?” “is it a boy or a girl” “how many months” I laughed and turned to Harry “ do they really think I am pregnant?” he chuckled “ obviously” I pulled Harry out of the lift and stood in the main entrance “ I'm not pregnant we were visiting my Best friends Mom , and I won't be pregnant for a while remember I'm only nineteen!” I heard laughing and them someone shouting excuse me really loudly and then out popped Luke from the crowd. Luke came up to Harry and I and stood in front of us “ Baby, I knew you were not pregnant, I was like May Bay Is not pregnant” I laughed at his nick name he had given me, he turned around and faced the other press “ you heard me didn't you May Bay is not pregnant!, she is Nineteen leave May, Harry and I alone other wise you guys be losing your jobs” everyone started to shuffle away and out of the doors “ thanks Luke, how did you make them leave?” he chuckled “ May Bay, I'm the most important press ever!, they do what I say” I laughed and Hugged him “ thank you so much I cant believe they thought I was preggers!”.

Luke waved his hands in the air “ May Bay, all they want is gossip but you are my home girl so we stick together” I laughed “ we do stick together but Luke Bay, I need to go shopping with ma man right here” Luke smiled “ you guys are so cute though, and yes I shall let you leave but not with out a hug from My home girl” I laughed and gave Luke a tight hug and kissed him on the cheek “ see you round homey” I said before walking away from Luke and out of the hospitals doors with Harry. We got into my car and I just burst out laughing at what just happened, I can't believe they thought I was pregnant! That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard people do make assumptions quickly “ people these days Harry” he laughed “ I wouldn't mind if you were pregnant, I would actually quite like a baby boy” I smiled at him “ I wouldn't mind having a baby just not yet, I want to live my life just for a bit longer maybe until I’m actually legally allowed to drink?” he smiled “ I will wait until you are ready, I would never force you” I smiled and grabbed his hand “ it would be a girl first I know it” he shook his head “ Boys are always born first on my side of the family” I sighed “ Boys are first on my side, I was just lucky” he chuckled “ we will have a boy and he shall be named Chase” I smiled “ I like that name”.

thank you for reading, i would like to say the next chapter will be skipped quite a lot forward as i don't want to write between the gaps and shizz so yah just so you know and you are not like wtf is this girl doing :/

its finally coming to an end after a few weeks of working on it!

i will edit this story and correct any mistakes made during this story, but i have to go back to my first one and do that so please be patient and don't comment about anything that is wrong becuase i will sort it out 

thanks for reading this story

Emillyyy :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Remission By Nikki

Short Story

1.3K 44 19
Harper Thompson is a 18 year old that has been through hell and back. She lives with her mom, has one friend, loves reading , the outdoors/space and...
908 160 18
Lily James has always been the loser girl type. Ever since the fourth grade, she has had a crush on this guy. Who happens to be the most popular guy...
912K 30.7K 61
Rosie White, an Art History student working to achieve her life goal of becoming a sought-after local artist. She pours her heart and soul into her a...
11.5K 176 25
April Pearson, a 22 year old dancer from Los Angeles gets offered a job as a choreographer in London, England. She doesn't know anyone in London but...