My life in the Naruto world (...

By xNowakix

Anita is send from her own world to the Naruto world. She meets Naruto and Jiraya, and they takes her with th... More

Konohagakure
Reunion: Will I get accepted or not?
My past: Will they still accept me after this?
Lady Hokage's office: Ninja or not a ninja
First mission part 1: Departure to the Sand
First mission part 2: On our way to save the Kazekage's butt!
First mission part 4:What is this these feeling?I don't know them I think!
First mission part 5: Just holding him makes my head spinn!
First mission part 6: The return of the Kazekage
Wow my mission is to enter the chuunin exam!
My temporary new team mates
First test: Gezzz these questions are giving me a headache
Forest of Death!: What the heck is that for a name for a forest?!
My head is just a f***** mess
A goodbye and a...duck-butt? Say what!?
A revelation
Time for training! Believe it!
Ops, Kakashi isn't that old as I thought...Well, well...
The final round
New shinobi rank; say what?!
Decisions decisions.... I hate making decisions!!!

First mission part 3:The Akatsuki isn't smart cause we are kicking their ass!

1.3K 36 3
By xNowakix

Me: Aaa, ramen what wouln't I do for some ramen right now?

Naruto: Hey, watcha doing? *eats ramen*

Me: Me want's to eat ya ramen/brain! *zombie style*

Naruto: Hey! It's my ramen! Get off of me!

Me: Give me ya ramen! I need ramen!

Naruto: I'm out off here! BTW! She doesn't own me! Mohaha. *walks away*

Me: *crying* I want ramen!!

__________________________________________________________________________

He is just standing there. I looked over to Naruto who clearly was mad at this person. I recognised the cloak after the description I've got from Pervy-sage. He was an Akatsuki, and just that made me mad cause they want to take Naruto, and already got Gaara who is his friend. Even I don't under stand all the emotion I have I think that this feeling I have is that I must protect my friends!

"Those eyes!" I heard granny Chiyo say.

"Itatchi... Uchiha!" Naruto almost sneered.

So this is the person who tried to take Naruto three years ago. He is the elder brother of Sasuke, the one Sasuke Naruto's friend who ran off to a freaking pedophile cause he want to get strong so he can kill Itatchi to avenge his clan. Hum maybe I can do Sasuke a favor and kill Itatchi not cause of Sasuke who I don't even know, but cause of Naruto who is like my second younger brother! If I kill him we would have one less Akatsuki to worry about. I starts to smirk at the though.

"Itatchi... The boy who murder his entire clan." Granny Chiyo said.

"Naruto-kun... Kakashi-san. It's been a while." Itatchi said. 

When I looked closer at Itatchi I saw his eyes was out of the ordinary. The were read with three comma similar spots around the pupil. So this is the Sharingan. Naruto snapped at what Itatchi said.

"You bastard! First me now Gaara! I will beat the crap out of you!" Hehe then we are two on that one.

"Everyone! Don't look directly into his eyes, if you do that you will fall for his genjutsu!" Kakashi warned us while stretching out his left arm to block Naruto.

"How are we suppose to fight him if we can't look at him?" I asked

"Just look at his body and avoid eye contact and you will be safe. His genjutsu is an ocular type."

Fair enough I'm a close and long range combat fighter so it doesn't bother me so much, and I can always close my eyes and let the wind take control. I heard they others was talking but I don't actually hear what they said cause I was to busy controlling my urge to kill. Suddenly Naruto began to scream and started his rasengan out of nowhere. Shit he probably looked into Itatchi's eyes. I saw that Granny Chiyo and Sakura manage to get him out of the genjustsu. That's it I'm gonna take him down.

Before anybody could stop me I was on my way towards Itatchi. I heard Kakashi said that I had to come back, but nothing could stop me now not even me if I wanted to. The urge was to much and I had to satisfied it. I did a wind style sign and took both my swords that was attached to my hips, and started attacking Itatchi. But he manage to slip away, but not every time. He preformed a fire jutsu but I manage to nullifying it with my water style. I manage to get close to him and said.

"No genjutsu and ninjutsu. Just head on." Itatchi nodded. 

I started to laugh my horrifying laugh and I heard Naruto scream something to me but I didn't hear it. All I was focused on was kill, I want blood. Why should I stop now? Right before I was going to punch Itatchi right in his face he suddenly collapsed down to the ground, and I saw Naruto was standing behind him. He pouted something to my head and everything went clear.

No, no this didn't happen! I lost myself again. I fell down on my knees and hold my head fastened with my hands in fear of losing it. Tears started running down my cheeks. Naruto bow down to confort me.

"Hey, this time wasn't so bad!"

"Wasn't so bad? I could killed everyone! Naruto, it was luck that I was so focused on Itatchi I could had attacked one of you!"

"Hey, it didn't happen kay! Don't worry about us!"

He took away the piece of paper that he had placed on my forehead. I got up again and looked at everyone, and down to Itatchi. Hey wait this isn't Itatchi!

"Wha-what happen with Itatchi?" I ask. I looked down on the face of a guy I've never seen.

"It's a Sand guard who has been under the spell of the Akatsuki. He is most likely used as a diversion." Said Granny Chiyo.

"So what you are saying is that they used him cause they need time?" She nodded.

"Granny Chiyo, what happens with the jinchuuriki after the biju is out?"

"The jinchuuriki... The jinchuuriki dies" We were all silent than Naruto said after looking down at his stomach where his seal is.

"Then we don't have any time to lose! We should get going" We nodded unison.

We finally arrived at the Akatsuki hideout. From the looks of it we wern't the only team Lady Tsunade sent. The team was the leader Guy, then Lee, Tenten and Neji. To get into the hideout we had to break a seal. To be able to brake this seal you had to know where all the pieces is and rip them off at the same time. Neji who has a special power manage to find all the pieces so team Guy spread to find and rip them of, and Kakashi took the one that was attached right in front of us. On a signal Kakashi ripped the piece of paper off, and Sakura stuck trough the wall with her fist. Dam she's freaking strong!

When the dust settled we could see two Akatsuki members. One blond male and another male I think cause he looked pretty retard. But when i took a closer look my anger started to build. The blond one was siting on a red haired, cute guy. Yeah I now I've got something for red hair. From the looks form it it was the Kazekage namely Gaara.

_____________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like it ^^ please comment and vote^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593 101 41
Being a princess was a lot of hard work. After loosing her parents, Raven felt true loneliness in her life. What will happen if she becomes queen? Wi...
559K 22.1K 40
Hibiki Tsukino was never one to make friends. She has run all her life and wondered why she stays alive. She came up with four reasons; four reasons...
919K 25.8K 31
*Sequel to Book 1: The Scarlet Eyes* Naomi Suzuki was thought to be an average ninja. But no one knew that she actually came from the famous Uchiha C...
339K 15.9K 30
Love has no bounds; it is forever eternal. Their first encounter was at the academy in the walls of Konoha. Emiko had never met someone who was myst...