Au Pair ✔

By _salacious

C O M P L E T E D In which a Puerto Rican woman with a strong exterior (and a rather weak interior) learns t... More

el principio
clase de español
capítulo número uno; la introducción
capítulo número dos; la necesidad
capítulo número tres; la entrevista
capítulo número cuatro; el plomero
capítulo número cinco; el patrón
capítulo número seis: el accidente
capítulo número siete: la entrometia'
capítulo número ocho; el secreto
capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo
capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas
capítulo número once; el compromiso
capitulo número doce; la migraña
capítulo número trece; el espejo
capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología
capítulo número quince ; el baile
capítulo número dieciséis; los miedos
capítulo número diecisiete; el pendejo
capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento
capítulo número diecinueve; la felicidad
capítulo número veinte; la boda
capítulo número veintiuno; los chismes
capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo
capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano
capítulo número veinticuatro; los celos
capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión
capítulo número veintiséis ; el amor
capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado
capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión
capítulo número treinta ; la hermana
capítulo número treinta y uno ; la risa
capítulo número treinta y dos ; el secreto
capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso
capítulo número treinta y cuatro ; la promesa
capítulo número treinta y cinco ; el futuro
capítulo número treinta y seis ; la hipocresía
capítulo número treinta y siete ; el comienzo
capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas
capítulo número treinta y nueve ; la sorpresa
capítulo número cuarenta ; los ocho meses
el epílogo
UPDATE
VELVET KISSES

capítulo número veintiocho ; las fotos

143K 6K 3.4K
By _salacious

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

After Maria left, all the happiness Luca had managed to create in me seemed to want to disappear. It was like I couldn't be too happy because something always would ruin it.

I had to come back down from my happiness. My feet had to touch the ground again and snap into reality.

"Daniela?" Luca asked softly, eyeing me worriedly.

My eyes snapped up to his. "I'm sorry," I cleared my throat, "what happened?"

"Are you feeling a little better?"

I shrugged, unsure of how to answer his question. I wasn't feeling better. I was terrified.

But I didn't want to tell him that. I didn't want to keep reliving what had just occurred.

He nodded, seeming to understand the turmoil going on in my head and looked up at the wall. I followed his gaze, feeling my cheeks heating up in embarrassment at the reveal.

I really had no intention of telling him that the photograph on the wall was mine. Before today, I had no intention of going back to photography. He just reminded me how much I loved it.

"So," he cleared his throat, turning his head to look at me, "you're D. Rod?"

I nodded, looking down at my fingers. "Yep; Daniela Rodriguez."

Silence.

More silence.

Antagonising silence.

The kind that made me want to rip my skin from my bones because I didn't like the shivers I felt.

"Why did you never tell me?" His voice didn't sound accusatory or angry, it was more curious than anything.

"You never asked?" I offered, weakly, sassily.

"Daniela..."

"Fine," I sighed, "I didn't want a repeat of Marco. I didn't want someone to like me for photography."

Luca laughed, placing his arm around my shoulders. "Ay, cariño, you are something else. Your work is beautiful, you know?"

"I know," I mumbled, still not wanting to look at him.

He continued laughing, quietly, his body making mine shake with his. "I'm glad you're confident in your capabilities."

"Thanks."

He didn't seem to get the hint that I didn't want to talk about D. Rod. I never said my full name for a reason. It was like resuscitating past-Daniela and now that my mother was in the picture, I wasn't sure that I'd be able to win the battle if past-Daniela resurfaced.

"You know," he murmured, almost like if he were speaking to himself, "I really liked your work. I thought you were an awesome photographer and I have more of your works in my office. You seem to catch a different beauty that the regular eye misses."

If his voice didn't drip with sincerity, I would have rolled my eyes and sent him pa'l carajo. But he was being genuine, just like only Luca was.

"I finally bought a ticket to one of your showcases, but I received my money back because the event was cancelled. May 2015 - that was the last I ever heard of D. Rod. She seemed to disappear off the face of the Earth. I often wondered what happened to her, yet here she is, in my arms as beautiful as ever. I fell in love with your work, then you."

I ignored all his sweet praises and comments the moment I heard the month and year. A humourless laugh roughened past my lips and he raised an eyebrow, watching me curiously.

"Friday, May 15th, 2015 was the day my sister took my spot in the altar. It was the final rehearsal dinner before the wedding. The 23rd, I would have revealed my latest artwork, but considering I moved across the country, that never happened."

Luca grimaced, squeezing me into his side gently and whispered, "What was the artwork?"

I shrugged. "I burned the pictures and I don't remember. I don't want to remember."

"That's okay," he kissed the side of my cheek and continued holding me, not saying another word as he kept looking at the photograph on the wall.

I breathed in deeply, cuddling up to his side and he held me closely. I closed my eyes, trying my best to relish the moment, to keep it in my memory forever.

Because that's what Luca did best. He gave me the best memories. He created the unforgettable ones, the ones I wanted engraved in my brain for the rest of my life.

"I'm scared," I whispered into the crook of his neck.

"Of?" He whispered back, as if we were in a room full of people and wanted the secret to stay between us.

"You make me happy," My eyes teared up, "extremely so."

His hand rubbed up and down my shoulder. "Happiness scares you?"

I shook my head, biting my bottom lip. "I'm scared that I forgot what reality is like. I'm scared that reality without you sucks and I'm not ready for that."

"Daniela-"

"Because that's what it feels like now that my mom is back." My voice cracked, "It feels like I have to let go of you because you're too good to be true. It feels like I'm going to open my eyes and wake up from this dream and you won't be here anymore." I was in full on tears again, sobbing, "You make me happy and my mom won't stop until I'm as miserable as I was before."

Luca shifted on the couch, releasing me from the side embrace and turned my body to face him. "I won't let that happen, cariño. I will do everything in my power to keep that woman away from you. Just promise me that you won't leave because this sounds like a goodbye."

I quickly shook my head, throwing my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I hid my face against his face and murmured, "I'm too selfish to let you go. I just," I sighed, resting my face against his chest, "I think I need to put some distance between us."

"Daniela..."

"Just for tonight!" I added quickly, "I need to remind myself of nights without you and your bed. I need to feel vulnerable again, so, I can prepare myself for what's in store."

"But-"

I interrupted him again. "You make me feel safe," I whispered, "you make me feel everything that I want in my life, but I need to remember how I lived without it, so, I can fight to keep it."

He sighed, relaxing against my embrace and hugged me back. "If you think that's best, then, I'll take you home."

"Now?" I blurted out, sounding much more worried than what I intended.

He chuckled, kissing my cheek. "If it were up to me, I'd never take you back. Whenever you want me to take you, I will."

"Okay," I nodded, cuddling back against him and closed my eyes. I breathed him in, reminding myself that leaving for the night would work in our favour.

He made me weak, made me love him. I needed the anger and carelessness I felt before to be able to keep us safe.

"Luca?"

"Mm?" He murmured.

"Te quiero."

His lips turned into a smile against my forehead when he pressed a gentle kiss to my skin.

We stayed on the couch for almost 30 more minutes. I didn't want to leave, but I had to.

He walked me up the stairs to the apartment, holding my hand and he rubbed his thumb against my skin in little circles. We took our time going up the stairs, not wanting to rush the goodbye.

Once we reached the door, he sighed and turned me around to look at him. His lips felt gentle against mine, loving and as caring as he always was.

I reluctantly pulled away and whispered, "I'm going to see Mrs. Maggie tomorrow morning and then I'll go by the apartment."

Luca nodded, pushing my hair behind my ear and said, "Please be careful, cariño. If anything happens, doesn't matter how big or small it is, you call me okay?"

"Yes, sir," I grinned, wrapping my arms around his waist, "and you let me know the second you get home. Drive safely."

He chuckled, leaning down to kiss me again and said, "You're not even going to let me say hi to Toby?"

I bit my bottom lip, smiling down at how close our bodies were. "I know that the moment you walk through that door, I won't want you to leave."

He winked down at me. "Maybe that's my plan."

"Luca!" I groaned, "I'm fighting every nerve in my body to let you go. I just need this. Only tonight. Tomorrow I'll be back in your arms and you can fall asleep holding my boob."

He laughed, nodding and cupped my breast. "I'm going to miss you tonight."

I rolled my eyes, grinning. "You're such a dork. Kiss me again."

"Como lo quieras, mi reina," he murmured, before pressing his lips to mine.

I quickly closed my eyes, melting into the kiss and he sighed against my mouth, pulling me against him immediately.

His tongue brushed against my bottom lip and I moaned, throwing my arms around his shoulders. I was seconds away from jumping into his arms and forcing the door down, so he could stay locked in my apartment and he knew it.

Luca pushed me against the door, running his fingers down my thigh and I whimpered, fighting the sexual prowess in me and pulled away reluctantly.

"Stop!" I gasped, biting my lips as I looked down at his delectable mouth. "You're making this harder for me."

"You told me to kiss you!" He laughed.

I scowled, pouting my lips. "I didn't tell you to kiss me like that!"

He raised an eyebrow, placing his hand on the door above my head and leaned forward. "Show me how I should've kissed you, then."

I stood on my tiptoes kissing him quickly and he leaned toward me, brushing his lips against mine playfully slow.

Control yourself, Daniela!

I huffed, pushing him and quickly turned to open the door. He chuckled, low and sexy, and shoved his hands in his pockets. "We can go to the park and take pictures another day."

He nodded. "Whenever you want, cariño."

I opened the door, biting my bottom lip as I turned my back to the apartment to look at him. "Well?"

He grinned. "Yes?"

"Are you leaving?"

He sighed, the smile turning a little small and he nodded. "Yes."

"Wait!" I blurted out as he turned to walk down the hall.

Luca turned back to look at me. "Yes?"

"One more kiss?"

He laughed, nodding and walked back into my arms. I closed my eyes, kissing him like my life depended on it and he almost stepped into the apartment.

Well, I was sort of pulling him in, but it would be easier to blame it on him.

"Okay, okay!" I pulled away, breathing quickly.

He laughed. "How about a kiss goodbye?"

I glared at him. "What the hell was that?!"

"A kiss," he shrugged, "but I want a kiss goodbye."

I rolled my eyes, walking toward him and melted the moment our lips met. I was so deep in and no amount of digging could get me out.

"I love you," he whispered, kissing my forehead gently.

"Me-" I cut myself off and nodded, quickly. "Meow?"

He laughed, shaking his head and said, "I'll let you know when I get home."

I nodded and watched as he walked down the hall. I was tempted to call for him and beg him to stay and forget everything that I had told him, but Toby rubbed against my leg and I looked down at her.

I smiled, lifting her from the ground and she meowed in his direction. I nodded, as if I had understood what she meant. "I miss him, too, Toby, but this is going to be good for us."

~*~

"So," Mrs. Maggie poured some tea for Agatha and herself, "how was it?"

I shook my head, frowning and groaned, "It was terrible! I don't even know why I told myself that it would be a good thing!"

Agatha laughed, taking a sip from the tea and placed it back on the table to add a bit of sugar. "Once you sleep with someone you love, a lonely bed just isn't the same."

Mrs. Maggie nodded, "I can attest to that. There were nights where Noah had to stay at work late and I couldn't sleep until he was in the house. It's just what love does to us."

"I don't like it," I sighed, "it was the most terrible night of my life. He called me before going to sleep and I wanted so badly to tell him to drive over. The only reason why I could fall asleep is because he stayed on the line until I fell asleep."

"It was a silly decision, sweetie," Agatha licked her lips at the taste of the tea, "when you meet a man as perfect as Mr. Luca, you don't exactly want to drive him away."

I pouted my lips, playing with the ripped fabric from my jeans. "I wasn't trying to drive him away. I just wanted to remember what life without him was like, so that when my mother tries doing anything, I can fight for what I have."

"It kind of makes sense," Mrs. Maggie commented, taking a bite from a cookie, "I just wish I had been there because I would have given her a piece of my mind."

I smiled and Agatha nodded quickly. "Margaret is my best friend and you're her daughter, so, I would have defended you too!"

I laughed, grinning widely. "Thank you!"

"I just don't understand who she thinks she is!" Mrs. Maggie huffed, "She came into Luca's home, uninvited and began unnecessary drama, and then had the guts to demand that you help her and her dirty little daughter!"

I pursed my lips, shrugging. "My mother is like that."

"No offense," Agatha murmured, "but that wench is not your mother, sweetheart. She gave birth to you, but Margaret has been more of a mother."

I smiled warmly at Mrs. Maggie and nodded, standing up to take a seat on the arm rest. I hugged her tightly, making her chuckle and I kissed her cheek. "Mrs. Maggie is the best!"

"So," Agatha cleared her throat, relaxing against the rocking chair, "what do you have planned for today, child?"

I shrugged. "I wanted to come see you guys and then go back home to Luca. I missed him so much last night that if my mom tries anything, I'll be able to stand my ground. I care for him too much."

Mrs. Maggie tilted her head to the side, looking up at me. "Have you told him how you feel?"

I frowned, climbing off the couch and sat across from them again. "Told him how I feel?"

"Yeah," she nodded, "that you love him."

My mouth fell open and I quickly shook my head. "What? No! I d-don't."

They burst out laughing, shaking their heads and gave each other knowing looks. "Dani-love," Mrs. Maggie sighed sweetly, "don't wait until it's too late to tell him you love him. I know it scares you because of what you've experienced in your past, but just know that Luca is nothing like that other idiot. His love for you is evident, sweetheart."

"Once you find a good man like that," Agatha added, "you have to take your claws out and keep him by your side! Otherwise someone else will see how good he is and steal him right from under your nose."

"But-"

"Daniela," Mrs. Maggie spoke a tad more sternly than she ever had in the year and a half that I knew her, "you need to stop thinking with your mind and start using your heart. You've got a big heart, love, and I don't know of any other man that will take care of it like Luca."

"I know!" I groaned, biting my bottom lip, "I do love him. I know it, I just..." I sighed, "I don't know how to tell him."

"Generally, the words I love you work well in that scenario," Agatha murmured into the rim of her cup.

I laughed, nodding. "Okay, I get that, but I feel like Luca deserves so much more. I just...what I feel for him is so much stronger than that."

"Then tell him that. He's a good man, Dani-love, I know he will take care of you and your heart."

I sighed, looking down at my freshly painted nails and nodded. "He makes me happy."

"Ah," Agatha sighed happily, "I remember that stage in the beginning of my relationship. I couldn't be away from Robert for more than two hours and now, I can't wait until he's asleep so I can watch my soap opera."

We spent a couple more hours just laughing and sharing stories. I mostly listened to them and their advice on how to deal with the later years of a relationship. They referred to that time as the ups and downs, where the honeymoon phase died out.

While they spoke, I spaced out for a bit, forming up a plan to spend the evening with Luca. The idea was probably a bit crazy and slightly unorthodox, but those two words described me best.

Once I left, I took the bus to the nearest Best Buy and bought a camera stand. Luca's room had pretty great lighting, so I wouldn't need to buy lights and if worse came to shove, I would just mess around with the ISO and shutter effects.

The moment I was back in his apartment, I felt relieved. His car wasn't in the driveway and according to his latest text, he was stuck in a boring meeting. That gave me extra time to finish setting everything up.

I took a shower, did my makeup as light and natural as I could, but couldn't leave my signature red lip colour out. I just made sure to add a swipe of lipstick seal, so it wouldn't smear all over my mouth and him.

I plugged my phone to his speakers and poured some white wine in a glass whilst I waited for him on the couch. The moment I heard his keys jiggling in the door, I smoothed my hand over my silk robe and took a quick sip from the wine.

"Cariño, are you in here?" He called out, walking down the hallway.

I grinned up at him and raised his cup from the glass table for him to take. He took it, placing his suitcase on the couch next to me and took a small sip.

"This is a pleasant surprise."

I winked. "How was work?"

"Long," he sighed, handing me the glass, so he could undo his tie. I watched greedily as he unbuttoned his cuffs and rolled his sleeves up to his elbows. "And the fact that I barely slept last night didn't help my case."

"Well," I leaned over to place my wine glass on the table and got on my knees to be able to reach him a little better. My hands slid down his sculpted chest and I smiled deviously, "I'm here to stay all night."

He raised an eyebrow, placing his arms around my waist, "Just all night?"

"As long as you want me to."

He leaned forward, brushing his lips against mine, "How about forever?"

I grinned, kissing him gently and whispered, "I have a surprise for you."

"Oh? And, what may that surprise be?"

I climbed off the couch and grabbed our drinks. He took his and I led him to his bedroom, making sure to swing my hips slowly. He slapped my ass, squeezing it gently and I grinned back at him before pushing the door to his bedroom open.

"So, after I took some pictures of you yesterday, I realised that the camera loves you. I want to take some pictures of you tonight. Kind of like a boudoir photoshoot."

He raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that for women?"

"Tsk, tsk," I shook my head, "no, papi, it's just a fun and sexy photoshoot. I mean, yeah, it's usually mostly women trying to make a beautiful gift for their significant others, but let's face it, I'm the photographer in the relationship."

Luca grinned, letting me push him down on the bed and he glanced up and down at my body. "What are you wearing under that?"

I winked at him, pulling away and said, "Give me a couple of minutes. I need to get the camera ready."

He nodded and watched me with dark eyes as I turned back to the camera stand and began to fix the settings. He leaned back on the bed, resting most of his weight on his arms and I snapped a quick picture because he looked good as hell.

Luca laughed and I bit my lip, taking another. "Goddamn, you're fücking sexy, papi. And all you're doing is sitting on the freaking bed, puñeta."

I changed the camera angle, making it point toward the mirror and added the timer up to 15 seconds, so I could situate myself in front of him. Luca smiled, his eyes glittering darkly and I slowly pulled the robe off.

"Holy fück," he whispered, eyes wide as I grinned up at him deviously, twisting my hips side to side as I went down on my knees. "Goddamn, Daniela, you're a fücking goddess." His hand slid down my black lace bra, tracing the outline of my breasts and then down my stomach. He reached the garter belt and groaned, "Jesus! You're even wearing fishnets."

I turned my body to face away from him and pressed my ass into his crotch. He hissed in a breath, pulling me in closer and I whispered, "Do you like it?"

"I fücking love it," His hand reached over my body, sliding down slowly as he felt each part of my skin and lingerie. "I can't wait to get you out of this."

I laughed, standing up from his lap and he groaned, trying to reach for me. I sped out of his reach and went to check the pictures. "These surprisingly came out really good. I'm going to try a different angle, though."

He sighed, waiting until I finished moving the camera to the left of his direction. I angled it downward, making sure to get both of our faces and sped-walk into his arms. He laughed, making me burst out in giggles and it resulted in the first couple of pictures with us laughing like maniacs.

The rest, I pushed him down on the bed and kissed him deeply, lovingly. I loved the way he kissed, he had the right amount of tongue to make me feel horny and the right amount of teeth to feed my masochistic side.

His hands reached down to my ass, squeezing it tightly and I moaned against his mouth, grinding into him slowly. "God," he grunted, letting his head fall back on the bed and he grinded my ass into his massive bulge. "You don't know how much I missed you last night."

I nibbled on his jaw, making him breathe in deeply and tighten his hold on my body. Knowing that he loved me and I loved him fuelled me with a different type of lust; almost insatiable.

Not only did his body feel good under me, but his grunts and groans encouraged me to keep teasing him. Knowing that I was the cause of his arousal turned me on fierier than the deepest corners of hell.

"I'm going to take a shower," He groaned, "then, I'm ripping this off and I'm fücking you on the first surface I get you on."

I giggled, breathlessly and let him get off the bed. As he took a shower, I looked through the pictures and grinned. There were some that were blurry, but others looked really freaking good. We were one hot ass couple.

Normally I wouldn't rely too much on the burst feature of the camera, but since there was no one else to take the pictures, I would have to improvise.

Luca walked out of the bathroom with just a towel, hanging dangerously low on his hips. He walked past me and returned a couple of minutes later with a glass of water. I was tempted to take the cup away from him to quench my sudden thirst because hot damn.

Padre Santo!" I gasped and he turned back to look at me with a nonchalant expression. I groaned, biting my bottom lip and snapped a couple of pictures. "You're so fücking sexy, I can't even handle it, papi."

He laughed, placing the cup on the nightstand and I took a picture just as the towel fell from his hips. "Ohmygod!" I whined, seconds away from drooling. "This is pȯrn. You are pȯrn. God, I want to make pȯrn with you."

"Yeah?" he smirked, stepping closer and I kept my eyes glued to his massive papi junk.

"Mhm," I nodded, biting my bottom lip to keep from babbling like a horny pendeja.

"Come here," I practically ran into his arms. He chuckled, low and throaty and pressed his dïck against my back. I moaned, trying to reach for it, but he pushed me down on the bed and slid his hand down my back, making me shiver.

I was only wearing lingerie, but he made me feel like I was dressed in a fur coat with fur boots and was stuck inside a volcano.

Luca pinned my hands above my head, making me breathe in shakily and slapped my ass, squeezing it and rubbing it teasingly. I was seconds away from panting like a bïtch in heat. "Consider this a punishment for teasing me," He slapped my ass again, making me jump and moan at the sensation it was shooting straight to my clĭt.

His fingers wrapped around my hair, turning my head to the side and he yanked at it gently, but with enough force to manhandle me just like I needed. "And for making me miss you like crazy last night."

I moaned, hiding my face against the bed again when he ripped my fishnets off and yanked my panties down my legs. He ran his knuckles down my slit, making me shiver and wriggle my ass so he'd get the hint and fück me already.

Luca rubbed his shaft against my sex, making me whimper and I moved my hips up and down, wanting to increase the friction between us. He finally seemed to lose control and fücked me just like only he could.

He pulled me up against him, running his fingers up and down my back and slowly unclasped my bra.

"That was a good quickie," I muttered, too tired to move.

He chuckled, slowly removing the rest of the lingerie from my body. He threw the heels across the room and laid back down on the bed for me to cuddle him. I pressed a soft kiss to his jaw and nuzzled my nose against the crook of his neck.

"Go to sleep, hermosa."

"Luca?" I whispered.

He hummed. "Mm?"

"I lo-" I couldn't get the words out. They caught in my throat and refused to be spoken aloud. I was thinking too much about it. It was psyching me out!

Luca placed his fingers on my chin and tilted my head up. His lips brushed against mine gently and he whispered, "I know."

I breathed out, relieved and whispered, "I promise I do."

He smiled, tenderly, "I know you do, cariño; actions speak louder than words. Just say it when you're ready."

I nodded, hoping that whenever that was, it wasn't too late.

~*~

This is where the fairytale ends. Drama will come next chapter (: and I know a lot of you think Luca will sleep with Veronica or something; he won't. I mean, Dani has tattoos and moles that I don't know if y'all remember, but he spent most of the chapter talking about how much he loves them. He would be able to tell immediately.

However, past-Dani makes an appearance, so don't expect our usual Daniela. That does not mean that she's going to become a weak character, it's just...traumatic, in a way. Y'all will definitely see what I mean when I say that Daniela indirectly brings on her own heartbreak. There is a specific line in that chapter that will have y'all very annoyed at me, lol. I hope, though, that I make it up by adding a chapter in Luca's POV? That will help clear up what's to come (:

That's all for spoilers, I'll try to answer as many questions as I can without giving too much away (; REMEMBER THAT LUNA BLACK DOES NOT WRITE SAD ENDINGS. If that's what you're into, then my books are not for you. LUNA BLACK WRITES ABOUT SEX AND ROMANCE AND EVERYTHING ELSE, BUT NOT SAD ENDINGS. 

So, even if I only make your eyes tear up, I promise that the end of Luca and Dani will be a good one (;

xo, Luna 

p.s. we're almost at a million reads! thank you all so much! i entered this in the wattys (prolly won't win, but it's all cool in the hood!) so thank you all for the support! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 13.2K 39
Caution: This story may contain some consensual BDSM(Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism), sex, and coarse language. Read with caution. ***Book Tw...
207K 6.6K 23
The enigmatic, sexy, and methodical Mr. Emery has Natalia under his sexual sway--and she's loving every minute of it... until a courier drops off a p...
137K 4.1K 42
{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your own risk} Arranged in a marriage of...
16M 560K 58
They're worlds apart, and this isn't high school, so how the hell did a homeless female writer end up renting a billionaire's mansion? And - hold you...