Oneshots | Ryden

By cricketandclcver

Some Ryden oneshots I found on LJ. I don't own any of these. More

Just Like A White Blood Cell
Best Laid Plans
Bruises
Muse
Eurora
South of the border
Jon Walker's Dream Book
Behind The Curtains
Something New
Crawling Vines
Serenade In Blue
Exchanging Body Heat
Something Similar
Melt Your Headaches
Nightmares and Dreamscapes
A Friend Of Mine
Four
Between A Hard Place And You
But In Time
Office of Love
By Super, I Mean You
Where the Termites Reign
Hey There Jealousy
Lines In The Sand (are meant to be crossed)
The Florist
Switch!
When I've Got You
The Laundromat
Fever Dreams
Call It Home
You Are Alive
Love In A Letterbox
Mouth To Mouth
Under This Weather
Wouldn't Trade It For The World
Souls Like The Wheels
Falling Is Like This
This Is Halloween
Paper Jam
Love you a little
Happy Endings
What We Do Is Love
A Tendency To Wear Hearts On Sleeves
A Helping Hand
The First Step Is...
Kiss & Tell
it's a week before christmas and i meet you
Gone with the moon, New with the sun
Don't put all your eggs in one basket
Years before important
Common Circuitry Problems
The Word Love On A Stamp
Fade Theory
This Is No Time For Bravery

Ryan Time

240 9 0
By cricketandclcver

Ryan was alone on the bus for the first time since, oh, forever. The Academy Is... had taken the other three boys drinking for the night and, despite Spencer offering to stay with him about a hundred times, Ryan insisted on staying on the bus by himself. He told Spencer he liked to read when it was quiet.

He lied.

Well, he did like it to be quiet when he was reading. But what he had planned for himself after the boys had left had nothing to do with reading and a lot to do with getting himself off in the few moments of peace he had to himself.

It was difficult to "relieve the tension" when you were living in a bus and constantly around several other boys. It's not like any of them had girlfriends they wanted to bring on tour with them, and it's not like the other members of his own band didn't do it--Brendon especially was ridiculously loud in the shower sometimes. But the walls were so thin, and Ryan was so utterly paranoid that he had just sort of been holding out for a night like this.

Ryan made sure all the blinds on the bus were closed (so utterly paranoid) before climbing into his bunk, pulling the curtain shut as well. He started tugging his clothes off and pushing them into the corner of his bunk until he was lying on his bed, completely naked. He had stolen Jon's Sensual Amber and rubbed some on his hands for good measure, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. 

Ryan brought his hand up to his chest, letting it slide down his body, over pale skin and sharp bones. His other hand rested on his thigh, curling up into a fist when his right hand brushed over a hipbone and down to wrap around his cock, which was already hard from the mental images of Brendon doing this in the shower that were running through Ryan's head. This was Ryan time, so Ryan let himself think whatever dirty thoughts he wanted to. He started moving his right hand up and down slowly, digging the nails of his other hand into his thigh and biting his bottom lip. His eyes were squeezed shut and images of Brendon leaning against the shower wall, his hand wrapped around himself, throwing his head back and moaning loud enough that Ryan could hear him from his bunk, flooded Ryan's thoughts. Ryan sped his strokes up a bit, almost biting a hole in his lip when he heard the door to the bus open.

Fuck.

Ryan held his breath, hoping that it was just someone who forgot their coat or something. In a few seconds he would hear them leave and then everything would be okay.

"Ryan?" Brendon called out from the front lounge, and Ryan wanted to cry, cry, cry. Instead he quickly pulled the blanket next to him over his body and up to his chin, figuring he didn't have enough time to get dressed before Brendon found him (because Ryan had no doubt Brendon wouldn't stop looking until he found him). He kept his one hand under the sheets, wrapped around his cock and resting against his stomach, just so his erection wouldn't be so painfully obvious when Brendon did find him.

"Ryan?" Brendon called again, now coming into the bunk area. Ryan shut his eyes, trying to breathe normally enough to be able to fake sleep. He heard Brendon come closer, stopping in front of his bunk and pulling open the curtain. Ryan remained completely still, waiting for Brendon to leave.

"Are you asleep?" Brendon asked quietly, and Ryan very nearly answered him with "yes."

Ryan could feel Brendon's eyes on him for a moment, heard a sigh, and then heard Brendon move. Ryan was flooded with relief that Brendon was finally leaving.

But then Ryan felt movement on the bed next to him and, oh god, Brendon was crawling into his bunk. Panic replaced the relief Ryan had felt a moment ago. Fucking Brendon and his fucking lousy timing when it came to cuddling. Ryan held his breath as he felt the sheet being lifted and Brendon moving underneath it, wrapping his arms around Ryan and pressing up against Ryan's side.

It was about ten seconds before Ryan could feel Brendon stiffen against him, realizing the awful truth of Ryan's nakedness.

"Fuck," Brendon swore, not moving. "Fuck."

"Tell me about it," Ryan mumbled, opening his eyes to look over at Brendon.

Brendon looked up at Ryan in surprise, his eyes wide and his face a little red. "Fuck, Ryan, I'm. I didn't know you slept naked."

"I wasn't sleeping," Ryan said quietly, not expecting Brendon to hear him. Strangely enough, Brendon was frozen in place, his arms still around Ryan. Ryan didn't dare move his hand.

"Then what the hell were you doing?" Brendon asked a little hysterically.

Ryan didn't answer. Brendon gasped.

"Oh my god, were you masturbating?"

Ryan winced, starting to go red himself. "Brendon, don't--"

"I cannot believe this. We all just assumed you never touched yourself ever. Oh my god, you were jerking off." Brendon started sounding less shocked and more amused and--what the hell--excited.

"Wait, what do you mean 'we all'? Can you please just--"

"Wait until I tell everyone! You are so, so dirty. Dirty, naughty--"

"Brendon shut up!" Ryan yelled, a little hysterical himself. "I think we've both established I'm naked so could you please just get out of my bunk before I fucking kill you?"

Brendon shook his head, his hair swishing against Ryan's bare shoulder. "No way. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, man." Brendon finally moved, his hand sneaking down past Ryan's torso. Ryan jerked in surprise, grabbing Brendon's hand with his free one and holding it against his hip.

"What are you--"

Brendon giggled. He giggled. "This is too great. I refuse to leave until I see you do the deed."

Ryan was just getting annoyed. "I'm dirty? Since when are you a big gay pervert?"

"Since I can tell that just the thought of touching yourself in front of someone embarrasses you. And you never get embarrassed about anything." Brendon scooted away from Ryan a little, although still leaving one hand to rest on Ryan's side. "C'mon. Please?"

"No."

"I asked nicely."

"Don't you realize what you're asking?"

Brendon rolled his eyes. "Well it's not like we're gonna be having sex together. C'mooon."

"You're really not gonna leave until I finish?" Ryan asked, closing his eyes.

"Nope."

"Fine," Ryan growled out, hoping that Brendon was drunk (even though he knew he wasn't) and would forget all this in the morning. He pushed the sheet away, giving Brendon quite an eyeful. Ryan glanced over at the other boy and smirked when he saw Brendon gaping.

"Dude, you're. Fuck."

Ryan bit his lip again, only this time to stop from smiling. Given a sudden burst of confidence from Brendon's shocked expression, he closed his eyes and let the hand that was wrapped around his half-hard cock move up and down. He was painfully hard again without any real effort, only half aware of Brendon's occasional shocked noises beside him until he heard,

"Shit, can I blow you?"

Ryan froze, looking at Brendon with wide eyes. His immediate thought was that of courseBrendon couldn't just sit and watch. He had to be involved somehow. Brendon looked hungry and horny and more than a little desperate, an obvious bulge in his own tight jeans, and Ryan wondered briefly if Brendon was ever really straight to begin with.

Ryan nodded before he realized what he was getting himself into. He wasn't thinking anymore, because that would just lead to disaster.

Brendon all but pounced, pulling off his shirt and sliding out of his jeans in record time, throwing them into the bunk aisle. After he was undressed he crawled down near Ryan's feet and leaned up until his mouth was hovering inches above Ryan's cock. Brendon stared, fascinated. He experimentally brushed the tip with his fingers and saw Ryan shiver. Taking that as a good sign, Brendon firmly gripped Ryan's bony hips with his large hands and ran his tongue along the underside of Ryan's cock, licking it and treating it as he would a piece of candy. 

And there goes Ryan ever being able to look at candy again.

Brendon continued lick, trying to get the hang of it (and it wasn't so bad, really. Brendon was an expert at licking) while unknowingly teasing Ryan to death. Ryan finally growled, putting his hand in Brendon's hair and pulling a little.

Brendon stared up at Ryan, his eyes wide. Ryan stared back, his eyes half-lidded. Had Brendon's mouth always been that red? And oh god, those lips...

Brendon must have noticed Ryan's thoughts trailing off, because he gave Ryan a little smirk before wrapping his lips around the head of Ryan's cock.

Brendon was severely glad he had been pushing Ryan's hips into the bed, because as soon as he started sucking Ryan started gyrating and thrusting back. Brendon attempted to shoot Ryan a glare, but Ryan had his head thrown back and was biting his lip to keep from moaning too loudly and Brendon thought Wow, this was definitely worth it. Also, Ryan's hand had gone from pulling Brendon's hair to just sort of stroking it, which was actually kind of nice.

Brendon worked his mouth, not really knowing what he was doing (but he did like lollipops a lot, so he wasn't totally inexperienced) but trying to take Ryan's hard cock into his mouth as much as he could, sucking and licking to the best of his ability.

A few moments later, just when Brendon really felt like he was getting the hang of this, he felt Ryan pushing him away. Brendon let go of Ryan's cock with a wet "pop" sound of his lips, staring up at Ryan, confused. Ryan was all flushed and it was really, really hot.

Ryan bit his lip again. "Too much. I was going to... I mean, I'll finish. Now. So you don't have to..." Ryan trailed off, having trouble forming words at the moment.

Luckily, Brendon seemed to catch his drift. He crawled up over Ryan until their noses were almost touching. Ryan thought Brendon was going to kiss him, so he closed his eyes, but then he felt Brendon sucking his neck and, oh god, Brendon's hand snaking between their bodies, wrapping around Ryan's cock. Ryan groaned, really kind of loudly, and thrust up into Brendon as Brendon stroked him. Ryan came a few moments later, Brendon's hand and mouth and holy entire fucking body just too much, and only then did Brendon lift his head up and kiss Ryan. Ryan moaned into Brendon's mouth and Brendon just swallowed the sound, kissing hard and thrusting down against Ryan a few times before coming himself. He groaned, losing all control of his mouth and just sort of slumping on top of Ryan.

"I knew you weren't straight," Ryan said quietly a minute later, and Brendon laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 226 50
"𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘱, 𝘨𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘒 π˜₯𝘦𝘷π˜ͺ𝘭." ryden social media au (because why not?)
11K 190 26
GWUNCAN one shots, posted on my previous account @dragonqueen83107
729 29 13
β€’.Β° ⚣ π‘π²πšπ§ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 π”π«π’πž ⚣°.β€’ β€’.Β° 𝑾𝒉𝒐 π’π’†π’˜ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒂 π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔? ...
1.2K 24 5
discontinued ! all oneshots written from march-april in 2017. i was a kid when i wrote these don't worry about it.