Be My Boss | Jikook ✅

By jikookcaramel

"I'll never fall for you, don't be stupid." - Park Jimin "As long as I love you, I'm fine with being a stupid... More

~ The Alley ~
~ Let him Stay ~
~ Protecting you ~
~ Are you? ~
~ Anything for you ~
Not an update ~ but something new
~ Don't give up ~
~ Promises ~
~ You're Beautiful ~
~ Please be okay ~
~ I'm sorry ~
~ Torn in Between ~
~ His Return ~
~ Till my last breath ~
~ Six Months Later ~
~ I love him ~
~ Eye contact ~
~ Feel Love ~
~ Confession ~
~ How I feel ~
~ Official ~
~ Save Me ~
Q&A
Answers for Q&A
~ Take Me ~
~ Be happy ~
~ Hallucinations ~
~ Alive ~
~ Goodnight Kiss ~
~ Gift for you ~
~ Be my boss ~
NEW STORY!!
new story!
new story! ?

~ You are Right ~

9.8K 564 176
By jikookcaramel

"I'll always be there for you, no matter what," Jungkook caressed Jimin's soft and puffy hair.

He did not know the strong and cold Park Jimin he just met two days ago would break down in front of him. He is really dying to know who the hell is that guy who hurt Jimin so bad, he is so going to make the guy pays back so badly. However, he knows now is not the right time to ask.

"Thanks, Kookie." Jimin gave Jungkook a nickname and soon pulled away from the younger's embrace. He did felt a little bit off and embarrass to break down in front of Jungkook. But he has been keeping it to himself for so long, he needs to spill the beans.

His cheeks flushed to the colour of scarlet upon hearing the nickname Jimin gave him.

While Jimin was about to turn away, "wait," Jungkook held on Jimin's arm to stop him from continuing. He then lifted his hand and used his thumb to wipe away the teardrops left on the corner of Jimin's eye.

Jimin just gulped at his actions and rapidly turn to the front.

Pregnant of silence occupied between them as they just sat side to side, admire the beautiful night sky. But, Jungkook never once forget to check out how Jimin was doing.

When both of them were very much enjoying each other's company, Jungkook felt a raindrop fell on his cheek.

"boss, its raining!" As soon as Jungkook informed Jimin, rain started to pour down and people who were still enjoying themselves in the park started to make a hurried dash, so does Jimin and Jungkook.

With that, Jimin swiftly grabbed onto Jungkook's wrist and dragged him along. They kept running and running, trying to shorten their distance between them and their car. The rain kept pouring on them without mercy, however Jungkook's hand never once slip from Jimin's grip.

They got in the car in no time, Jimin wanted to turn on the air conditioner but it was stopped by Jungkook, "you're gonna get sick- ah chooo!"

"look who's the one that gonna get sick," Jimin chuckled at how cute Jungkook is.

It is the very first time ever Jungkook saw Jimin smiling so genuinely and he noticed how beautiful he eyes were that they will turn into a crescent.

Jimin drove at a fast speed yet steady back home as he wanted to dry Jungkook up as soon as possible.

Both of them reached home safely and Jimin immediately wrapped Jungkook with a towel handed over by that staff.

"go shower and come to my room," Jimin bring the weak and shivering Jungkook into his room and stated.

After Jimin showered, he sat on the bed with his bathrobe while waiting for Jungkook to come in.

Not long after, he heard someone knocking on his door twice, "come in," then revealed a pale Jungkook with his plain tee and track pants on.

"come over here," Jimin asked him to sit on his bed while he went to the bathroom and got out his hair dryer. He plugged on and soon started to dry Jungkook's hair by ruffling it back and forth.

Jungkook swore he likes the feeling when Jimin runs his fingers through his scalp.

"you're such a baby, how can you got sick just by that? Your future girlfriend has got a lot of work to do," Jimin grumbled while Jungkook just squeezed his eyes together and pouted.

Jimin turned off the hair dryer when he was finished drying up Jungkook's hair.

"ah-choo!" Jungkook sneezed again which makes Jimin placed the back of his palm on Jungkook's forehead to check his body temperature.

"gosh, you're having a high fever!" Jimin let out a sigh and shook his head. How many problems does this guy have to cause for him?

He then slowly pushed the sick one onto the bed and covered him with blankets. Jungkook just do what Jimin does to him as he just got no more energy to fight back or talk, his body is burning and his head is spinning round and round.

Jimin went to the kitchen and manage to find some medications from the drawers. He asked for cool towels from his staffs and soon went back to his room where Jungkook was resting.

"come here, you gotta have some medicines," Jimin sat next to Jungkook which was the edge of the bed and placed one of his arm under Jungkook's neck to support his weak body.

Jungkook who was so out of strength, leaned his whole body onto Jimin's, being more like a baby than a grown-up.

Jimin fed him with the medications and placed him back to his position, he then placed the wet towel onto his forehead, in order to cool down his body temperature.

"just rest here tonight, you will feel a lot better tomorrow," Jimin covered up Jungkook's body with blanket and was about to make a leave.

"don't go," he felt a tight grip onto his arm when he turned around to see Jungkook started to whine and begging for him to stay.

Jimin licked his lips and let out a soft sigh before sitting back on the edge of the bed, "alright."

Out of expectation, Jungkook just snake his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer in order to feel safe and sound.

Jimin could feel how tight Jungkook hugged him as if he was afraid that Jimin might leave his side, "s-stay," he mumbled again.

Jimin just patted Jungkook's head softly until he knows the younger one has fallen asleep due to medications and weakness.

And soon, Jimin fell asleep with Jungkook hugging him so tightly. When Jungkook moves during the middle of the night, it woke Jimin up, Jungkook finally let go of Jimin and turned to the other side of the bed.

Jimin took the chance to leave the room and went down to the living room. He sat on the couch alone and stare into space blankly. His mind slowly flew back to what happened 1 year ago.

"Jiminie! Look at this! They looked so cute, aren't they?" Taehyung showed Jimin how cute those baby outfits and shoes in one of the shopping malls.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung while giving him a peck on his cheek, "yes they are and so do you Tae."

Taehyung just giggles when his boyfriend was being so sweet and loving to him.

Jimin's heart sank as deep as the Pacific Ocean when these thoughts came crashing back to him, they are still haunting him. Those memories, were the most beautiful moment of his life.

And slowly, his eyes shut and soon he went into deep sleep on the couch, meeting the one he loves in his dream.

Jimin woke up when the shines shone brightly into his house, enables him to even fling open his eyes widely.

He got up from the couch sluggishly only to be greet by the staffs before going up to his room to check how is Jungkook doing throughout the night when he is not next to him.

He opened the door to see Jungkook already got up and trying to make the messy bed.

"how're you feeling?" Jungkook got a little shock by Jimin who did not make any sound when he got in.

"I-I am feeling a lot better now, boss," he bowed.

"you going anywhere today?" Jimin asked and Jungkook return him by shaking his head, "then go clean up and we're going somewhere today."

Jimin then went into the bathroom for change, leaving Jungkook standing there, helplessly.

Jimin had finally make up his mind, he guessed that it is time to let Jungkook know the true identity of himself.

Both of them changed and just like yesterday, Jimin left the passenger's door open for Jungkook right before the younger one comes out.

Jimin drove his car in a very fast speed as the road was so empty, the further he goes, the emptier the road is. He then drives across the road filled with trees along the road.

After some time, they finally reached a building with three storeys. From the outside, it looks like whole building was made of steel, strong and unbeatable. There are no any other buildings or houses next to it, it seemed lonely.

They got down the car and Jimin opened the door by inserting a few digits on the number pad.

Jungkook was totally amazed by the structure of the building on the inside. The place feels cozy and there is a huge space that thousands of people might probably fit in it. The wall are all covered with black matte paint white the paintings and decorations on the wall are all in gold colour, cold yet classy at the same time.

He wonders if Jimin bought all these by himself. After admiring the place, Jungkook followed Jimin who has already went up to the second floor. Along the way through the hallway, he saw a lot of pictures hanging on the both sides of the wall.

Jimin is in every single picture, some of them are with his friends and some of them Jungkook guessed he was with his family.

When Jungkook almost reached the end of the hallway, he saw two pictures hanging on the left side of the wall. He stopped and stare at it for quite some time. Is he the one who broke Jimin's heart?

It was a picture of Jimin and another guy who was so damn good looking. Jungkook actually wonders if he is a model. Both of them were looking so happy in the two pictures, one of it was the guy kissing Jimin on the cheek while the other one was both of them standing in front of a beautiful scenery.

That smile on Jimin's face.

How he wished he could see it right now, from face-to-face. His smile was so innocent and real, just like a three-year-old kid who just won a mini prize.

"Kookie," that nickname, again.

Jungkook swiftly turned into the room at the end only to see Jimin accompanied by two other men in suits and tie.

"meet my followers, Suga and J-hope." Jimin introduced the men to Jungkook and three of them bow to each other.

"you guys can leave the room," Jimin ordered with his voice sounded so husky and deep, then both of his men bowed to him before leaving the room.

Jungkook who was totally out of clue just stood there, scanning the dark room with his curious eyes.

"the purpose of bringing you here, is to let you know," Jimin licked his lips before continuing, "your guess is right, I'm the gang leader."

Comment and votes????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 11.6K 22
Wheres Jungkook a Popular boy but Jimin a shy and cute boy that a few people adores. I hope you enjoy this story!!! There will be about 20 chapters o...
350K 11K 89
So....this is the second Jikook Oneshot. I hope you will enjoy the stories I made. :) EDIT 2023 : Listen you dusty, musty, ashy, bushy, no bitches tr...
1M 45.3K 53
Things get interesting when Jimin started dating Jeon Jungkook ________________________ Highest Ranking #1 in Angst #3 in Jikook Date Started: Augus...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc