Different [Harry Styles/Cara...

By Axcuet

I don't know who I am, or what I am, or what I want to be. (this is a mess, read at your own risk.) More

Description
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Authors Note Yo
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Twenty seven

Thirty six (Last chapter)

229 3 3
By Axcuet

Cara's P.O.V.

When I got to his apartment I opened the door and went straight to his room. All of the lights were out so I assumed everyone was asleep. If they weren't that would've just been better for me If you think about it.

When I opened his door, he was asleep in his bed. Facing away from me. 

I went to the side of his bed and sat down on It. I combed my finger through his hair, making him stir a bit. I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and moved my lips to his ear.

"I trusted you" I whispered and got up.

I took the gun out and pointed it at his head. I put my finger on the trigger and held it there for a good 10 seconds.

I blinked a couple of times before slowly pulling the trigger. The bullet went in the side of his head. Which pretty much means instant death/almost instant death.

I walked out of his apartment building and to my car. I got in it and drove to the only place I could focus my mind on.

The Clifton Suspension Bridge.

When I got there I parked my car on the side and got out. I walked to the edge and got my gun out. 

I held it up to my head and pulled the trigger.

Never trust anyone.

___________________________________________________________________________

Finished! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 116 31
prologue A strange person was messaging me. They wouldn't leave me alone. I was curious. But did I really want to know who the person was?
The Clique By Liv

Fanfiction

3.1K 90 11
"It was dark and dirty and a little bit sinful but it was perfect."
336K 18K 34
I took this job thinking I would get the chance to not only train with one of the most popular boxers in the UK, but thinking I could kick his selfis...
440K 11.3K 18
"Please help me..." Harry Styles was about a foot away from me. Famous, gorgeous, lovely, somewhat stressed looking Harry Styles. "Are you all right...