Seven

• Warning - Smut n.n •
Cara's P.O.V.

Harry grabbed me below my bum and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and once we got to the couch, he sat me down, still hovering over me.
He lowered his face to mine, kissing me roughly, it soon turned into a heated make-out session. We made out for awhile until he pulled away. I played with the hem of his shirt, he got the idea and took it off, me doing the same. I then bent down and took my shoes off, taking his off also. I got up and pushed him on the couch and sitting on his lap, grinding on his crotch. We started making out and he reached behind me and un-clasped my bra, throwing it on the floor. He massaged my boobs, making me moan into his mouth. I got up and took my skirt off, then reached down to Harry's pants. I un-did his belt then unbuttoned his pants pulling them down painfully slow. He grunted once I sat down on his lap, grinding on him.
"Stop teasing" he said against my skin and he sucked on my neck.
"But you've been a bad boy" I said, moaning. I got up and got on my knees infront of his spot on the couch. I pulled down his boxers again, painfully slow as I smirked up at him. Once I had his boxers and his hard-on being completely visible, I put my hand around him and stroked him slowly, earning moans from him.
"Faster. Baby faster. Please" he begged in between moans.
I stroked him a bit faster, sucking on the tip.
"Yes baby yes" he moaned, making me smirk.
I kept stroking him for awhile while he moaned loudly.
"B-baby i-" he moaned and I immediately stopped stroking him, making him look at me confused. I stood up and took my panties off, throwing them aside. I sat on his lap, grinding on his bare erection a little before slipping his erection into me. I moaned loudly with him as I bounced on top of him. I rocked my hips on to him, making him moan louder and grip my hips tight.
"Fuck baby, I- ugh." he groaned, throwing his head back in pleasure. I came onto him and before he could come, I got up and stroked him, making him cum on my hand.
"Come on" I panted, leading up to my room.
As soon as we hit the bed it didn't take long for us to pass out.

• Status = Failure •