Twenty seven

Had to reupload this, sorry for the confusion. x

Warning - Smut 

Harry's P.O.V.

I grabbed a girls arm and drug her out to my car. I threw her in the back seat and got in beside her. I laid back and undid my pants, then took my co ck out.

She wrapped her warm mouth around me and started to suck, bobbing her head up and down. I put my hand in her shorts and started rubbing her cl it, making her moan on my co ck, giving me more pleasure.

We both came and I moaned loudly. I put my co ck back in my pants and got out,her doing the same. She then wiped her mouth and walked away.

I saw Cara walking by and whistled at her. She looked back at me then looked away. I then watched her walk to Tony's car.

I sighed and got in the drivers seat of my car and started it. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove to my apartment.

When I got in my apartment I took my shoes off and walked further in. I sat my bag down then took my pants off. I sat on the couch and turned on the tele to family guy.

Cara's P.O.V.

I pushed on a playlist and turned my laptop up all the way. I danced around the kitchen to Talk dirty by Jason Derulo.

There was a knock at the door and I danced over to it and answered it. It was Harry.

I bit my lip and looked him up and down.

"Have I seen you around before?" I smirk.

"I don't think you have" he says and shoves past me.

I shut the door and walk back to the kitchen, where Harry was, sitting on the island.

"You want chocolate?" I whispered in his ear.

He laughed and nodded.

I got some chocolate from the cabinet and gave it to him.

I sat on the counter across from him. When my bare bum touched the cold counter I jumped a bit. I stretched my legs out and put my feet on his knees.

He got up and picked me up off the counter. He brought me up stairs and in the bathroom. He sat me in between the two bathroom sinks and walked over to the tub, turning on the water and adjusting it. He then put soap in it and make bubbles.

I pull my shirt off and then my bra and then my pan ties. He strips also. He then comes over to me and picks me up. He steps in the tub then sits down with my on his lap.

We play with the bubbles for awhile and wash ourselves. I played with my bo obs and I felt Harry harden from under me. I smirked and sat up on the corner of the tub and pulled my legs apart.

I rubbed my cl it, moaning softly and biting my lip. Harry was biting on his lip also. I started to finger myself and started to moan louder, making Harry more desperate.

"Oh my god! Yes, you're so good Harry" I moaned, driving him crazy.

He started to stroke him and I jumped back in and grabbed his hand. I took his hand off his co ck and brought it down and rubbing it against my cl it. He started to finger me and I moaned loudly and grabbed his co ck, stroking it fast.

The room was filled with both of our moans. We came at the same time and I laid on him. I sucked on his neck for awhile before getting up and getting out. I threw a towel a Harry.

"Dry me off" I smirked.

He obey'd and dried me off. He went slower when he went down lower, teasing me.

After he was done drying me off I dried him off. He then picked me up and carried me to the room and laying me down. I got under the covers and he did the same. We cuddled up to each other and fell asleep.