Paid to be fake

By 8whosthatchick8

When the school player pays you to be his fake girlfriend to make a girl jealous he must find you attractive... More

Paid to be fake
A surprise
Getting to know dad
Unfortunatley for me
First day back at Preston high
What I seem to end up doing in my spare time!
The plan
Jez
Matt's party!!!!!
A suprise from Matt
Ari and her problem
The date
A different side to Jim
Can't have a moment to myself...even when I'm drinking my coffee!
Confused about the whole situation...:/
Should I or should I not?
Away for the weekend
Things aren't looking too good

The truth about Cam and his hate for me

201 5 1
By 8whosthatchick8

Hey guys

It's been a really really really long time as per usual so I suspect not many people have stuck with paid to be fake but anybody who's still here thanks for all your patience and support, it really means a lot!;)

I guess I'm just always so busy (sport and school work take over my life) there is never time to write but I'm so determined to finish paid to be fake as I'm on the last few chapters now.  So after quite a bit of thinking I've finally planned it all out and figured out how it is going to end, I guess that was part of the problem for not uploading (writers block) but anyway I'm over that now because I've got it all planned out so can't wait finish this once and for all!:D

So enough of my rambling and I now give to you chapter 19...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared glumly into my bowl as I watched my cereal begin to go soggy.

"Alright T" Jim had just walked in.  I jolted.

"Fine" I responded pushing my bowl away from me.  I leapt up from my seat and clambered upstairs to go and figure out what I was going to wear today.  After carefully examining each item in my closet I settled with a white tank top and skinny jeans.  I sat down on the end of my bed and began to think about what I was going to say to Cam when he arrived.

My phone alerted me that I had a new message. I picked it up and began to read it.  'Hey babe missing you and your sexy lingerie.  Meet me soon X' was the message I received from Jez.  I immediately deleted the text without responding and angrily threw my phone down on my bed.  Why couldn't he just leave me alone, wasn't Hallie enough for him?  It made me so angry how he could be so disgusting!

Ding dong ding dong went the doorbell.  Great! Another thing to look forward to, the arrival of Cam.  I sighed before getting up from my bed and heading downstairs to open the door.

"Hey" I said after opening the door, putting on a smile.

"Hey"

"Come on in, can I get you anything to drink?" I asked.

"Sure, what you got?" he responded.

"Erm well if you want to come on through into the kitchen I'll show you."

Cam followed behind me as we headed along the corridor and went into the kitchen.  I walked over to the fridge and opened it to show him our drink selection.

"I'll just have a soda" he told me.

I grabbed one for both him and myself before passing it to him.

"Thanks"

There was an awkward silence for a moment. 

"I'll just grab some cookies and then we can go through into the lounge and get started" I said breaking the silence.

"So do you live here with both your parents then?" Cam questioned trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, well actually I've lived here pretty much all my life just me and my mom and then just recently my dad came back and started dating my mom and now he lives here too" I explained.

"Oh what so your parents were divorced?" Cam questioned.

"Yeah.  My dad cheated on my mom and walked out on her while she was pregnant but 17 years later he comes back into her life and she willingly accepts him and takes him back with open arms like nothing ever happened!  I personally don't understand it and kinda refused to come to terms with it" I ranted.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that"

"Don't be, he's been around a while now and I'm beginning to have a change of heart and realize that maybe he's truly genuine and is actually sorry for his actions"

"Still it's pretty unforgiveable" Cam responded.

"I guess, well what goes around comes around.  He'll end up paying the price, they always do!" Cam nodded "Well enough of this we have a project to be getting on with" I reminded.

I led Cam through into the living room and we both took a seat down on the couch.  We spent three hours on our biology project and we managed to get along and have a few laughs now and again.

"Yay finally finished" I smiled.

Cam returned the smile.

"Listen, I just wanted to thank you for being civil to me today" I told him.

"Ahh well you were worth a chance, you're not as bad as I thought."

"Look I know we've been getting along well up till now and I don't want to start something but..."

"Stop,  just stop! Don't ruin everything" Cam interjected.

"I don't care! Why do you even hate me anyway? You don't even know me" I angrily shouted.

"So much for civil.  I don't want to talk about it" he replied.

"I know it's to do with Matt and before you say anything I know that you guys used to be friends.  Why do you hate me for something that he's done? It's not fair" I moaned.

"Please just tell me" I begged.

"You're not going to like it and I can't guarantee that you'll even believe me.  After all you're his girlfriend and I'm sure you'll believe his word against mine won't you?"

I stayed silent.

"Won't you?" he repeated.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm listening" I told him.

"Basically, well what happened was my sister Georgie, well..."

Cam couldn't get the words to come out.

"When Georgie was 16 Matt got her pregnant.  He just ran off, ignored her texts and calls.  He wanted nothing to do with it.  He never really loved her anyway he was just using her.  After that our friendship ended and the reason I despise you so much is I just don't understand how you can be with him. He's sick! He uses girls"

I gulped.  Cam was right about the whole using girl’s thing.

"I'm gonna leave.  I'll let myself out" Cam suddenly said.

He got up and walked out the room and I heard the front door slam shut.  I sat for a moment in thought.  Why had I allowed Matt to treat me in this way?  I'd been a fool and it wasn't as if I could end things unless I wanted the whole school to find out about Jez and I.  Not only that, I didn't have the money to give back to Matt.  I felt a tear roll down my cheek.  Why had I been so stupid to and got myself into this mess!

I noticed that my phone was vibrating.  I picked it up and saw that I had a message from Nika.  She had invited me over for dinner.  I really wasn't in the mood after what happened at school but it was only fair that I gave her a chance.

I grabbed my coat and slung it over my shoulder and left for Nika’s house.  I soon arrived and stood outside ringing the doorbell waiting for Nika.  She quickly opened.

"Hi"

"Hi" I replied.

"I'm sorry for what happened the other day and I just want to make things right" Nika told me.

She gestured for me to come in and I followed her into the lounge where she had pizza and a stash of D.V.D's.  I smiled and sat down on the couch and Nika sat down next to me.  I indulged straight into the pizza however things quickly turned sour when Ari walked into the room.

"What is she doing here" I yelled.

"More to the point what is she doing here" Ari yelled.

"Ok guys, look I'm sorry for going behind your backs but we can't go on like this forever I thought perhaps it was time you guys kissed and made up"

"Certainly not" I responded.

Ari glared at me.

"Will you just stop being so childish" Nika responded.

"Fine, I will listen to what Ari has to say" I told Nika.

"I don't think this is Ari's fault.  From what I'm gathering you went round to her house and got mad at her not the other way round! Besides she was still hung up on the whole George thing, she needed you to be there to support her! If you were actually a good friend you would've been and so when you were mad at me the other day for siding with Ari I think that's understandable, don't you? You should be grateful that we're giving you another chance.  Also I bet you didn't even know that Harley finished with Ari and where were you when all this was going on?" Nika lectured.

I couldn't hold the tears back anymore; they came flooding out all at once.

"I'm sorry" I apologized. "It's just things aren't too great with Matt at the moment either and well that's why I took it all out on Ari in the first place" I cried.

"I'm sorry too" Ari pitched in.

"For what? I'm the one who’s been a bitch" I asked.

"For not fighting to save our friendship" she replied.

"Aww guys I'm so glad we could fix things" Nika interjected.

"Me too" I responded. "Love you guys."

We hugged and I wiped my tears away with tissues and then we dived into the pile of movies and sat back and enjoyed the pizza and I forgot all about Matt for the time being.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayaaaaa chapter up whoop whoop whoop whoop

Four more to go;) Foouuuuuurrrr!!!!

Lots of love xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 321 19
When the 3 players of the school fall for the 3 losers of the school. Will they excpirience what real love feels like?
430 11 10
What if when a popular and sporty boy at your school turns out to be girlish?'I' know someone like that and he's from the sports department from my s...
222 1 1
A girl who believes she is in love with the hottest boy wishes on a star to make him love her back. When her wish comes true she's happy to have him...
27K 4.6K 83
When Court leaves home to look for an adventure, she meets Chris. Their stormy relationship and constant disagreements only seem to pave way to somet...