Truly, Madly,Deeply ~One Dire...

By rockon230

Two sisters, four best friends. Carly, Zoya, Sarah and Jannat. They are the heart beat of each others hearts... More

Truly, Madly,Deeply
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~

~Chapter 4~

59 6 4
By rockon230

Carly's POV

I lay in bed, just staring at the stupid still wall.  It was around one in the morning, I could hear the crickets talking outside, and they didn't help me fall asleep though. This room was just too big and not my style.  

Today's events were kind of distracting because, hello! I have been kidnapped by 5 random males who just happen to be in a big ass famous boy band. How can anyone expect me to sleep when my friends, my sister and my boyfriend have no idea where in the world I am? They must be worried sick, especially Sarah. She never lets me out of her sight, besides in certain places. Even though she's my sister, she acts like my mother, which get's on my nerves sometimes. Not sometimes, most of the time.

One time, I stayed out till two in the morning she sent the police searching for me. How can someone ever do that? Ugh, I still love her though, she's always been there for me and I can never forget her support.  Older siblings are born to be annoying! Before my brother, Stanley, moved to Aruba for his studies, he always made me do all of my chores. Whenever I fought with him, he always used the excuse that he was 8 years older than me and I had to follow his rules. However, I miss those days now. Seeing Stanley every single day, when he was the man of the house with Zoya and Jannat's father.  Those nights when me, Sarah, Jannat, Zoya and Stanley use to make a tent out of a blanket and Stanley use to tell all these stupid ghost stories which made us freeze. I once got so scared that I pissed in my pants, leaving a stain which still is there in my room at Zoya's house back in Greece.

I heard footsteps outside of my door and going down the stairs. I heard a loud thump and a groan. What the hell is going on behind the door? One of my bad habits, I'm a very nosey person and I like to know about everything going around me. Don't mind me; I've always been like that.  

I heard the footsteps run down the staircase and the front door opening and closing. Who the hell would go outside at one in the morning? I jumped out of bed and went to the window. I moved the curtain and waited for the person to appear.  After a few seconds, I saw the long curls flying in the air.  

Shit, I forgot what his name was! I had it a few minutes ago! Oh well, I'll find out. He jogged to a small Nissan and opened the door of the car. He stood there, running his hand through his hair. He sat in the car, and drove away. I feel like only the dramatic music was missing.

Harry's POV  

I HATE LIFE, at this very moment. Why? Because my girlfriend Taylor has left me thirteen missed calls and has left death threats in my voicemail and inbox.  

I dialed her number and waited for her sharp voice to speak.  "I'm not talking to you harry." she said, arrogantly. 

"Hey, before you make up any of your B.S., let me tell you why I couldn't answer your missed calls and your beautiful messages." I said. 

"Hurry up, I don't have time right now and it's late." she said. I hate it when she expects me to do everything and be the nice one, when she's the one who doesn't do anything for our relationship. 

"I'm sorry babe, I had a busy day. I honestly had no idea where my phone was. When I found it, I saw your missed calls, I called you up. I'm sorry, babe." I said, running a hand through my hair.

"That's what you always say, 'I'm sorry babe, I was busy.'" she said, copying my voice I felt like I was a burden on her, not her boyfriend.

"Meet me tomorrow at Greenfield park around 12." I said, sighing and cutting the phone. I could feel my heart pump in my throat, in fear. The fear of getting hurt, which I already was. I wished Taylor understood me, I wish she loved me the way I wanted to be loved. I wished my mother and my sister Gemma would be here.  I haven't seen them in a while now. 

I got up and put some clothes on; I couldn't stand to stay in this room because it just made me lay there and think of things that don't even make sense.  I walked out of my room and down the stairs.  I accidently knocked over a pile of books off the chair. Ugh, why do I always make myself do more work? 

I walked out of the house, locking the front door. I walked to my car and searched my pockets for my keys. I ran a hand through my hair; I hope I didn't forget them. I dig into my pockets and found them. Thank god! I opened up my car and speeded away. I don't know where I was exactly going, but I was going to end up somewhere.  

Carly's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.  I peeled my eyes open, ugh; I hate the feeling of mornings. The lack of sleep is still on the tips of my eyes. Five extra minutes of sleep wouldn't make a difference. 

"Shit! I slept twenty minutes extra!" Shit! These five extra minutes never work out for me.  Life seriously sucks at the moment.

I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, no time for showers right now, I already took a shower last night anyways.  I quickly put a layer of deodorant in my armpits and threw on my uniform. I put my hair in messed up and ran downstairs with my stuff squished together in my hands.   

"What's the rush?" Liam said, walking inside the room.  I froze in my spot because he just looked so hot when he was shirtless. His abs just popped out of stomach area, six of them. 

"Damn, you are one fit bloke!" I said, making him turn red.

"Well thank you young lady, now can you tell me why you are in a rush? Planning on running away?" He said a hand under his chin. 

"Well no I wasn't planning on running away? If I was running away I would have packed a lot of things with me and not be talking with you here. I was rushing for school." I rambled. 

"Well, then get your arse in my car, and let's get going!" he said, grabbing his keys and walking to the main door.  

Liam turned up the music in the car and started singing along.  "We will pick you up around 5 on the backside. Okay?" Liam said, as I gathered my stuff and got out of the car.  

I nodded and saw Liam drive off. "I see now you hang with strangers and drive in expensive cars." I heard a voice say behind me. 

I turned and saw Gale standing with his arms crossed above his chest. I walked up to him and pecked his lips. I hugged his neck and he hugged me back. "I'm sorry. Where are Zoya and Jannat?" I asked him, his bright blue eyes stared into mine. 

"Um, uh, they told me not to tell you where they are." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"That's not a good idea because I have class with Zoya for the first two periods and Jannat with the next two. They both can't stay away from me for long." I said, as I started walking towards the school entrance. 

"Where were you though? I know you well enough, you wouldn't just disappear and not tell us when we asked you over the phone?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you who I was with, I'll tell you everything later!" I said, running up the stairs and to my locker.

"I'll see you around, okay?" Gale said, hugging me and turning on his heels and leaving. I opened my locker and put my stuff inside.  When I closed my locker, Jannat and Zoya were standing right behind my locker.

"Where were you last night?" Jannat asked me, Zoya wasn't evening facing me.

"You will find out later." I said.

"Jannat, I told you it was a waste of time to ask her. She doesn't care about us anymore, she has found new friends." Zoya said, pulling Jannat away from me.

"It's not like that, I do care about you guys." I said, putting my phone on silent.

"Then why wouldn't you tell us?" Zoya snapped. I'm tired of explaining to everyone and apologizing.  I can't even say anything to them because then they will create a whole load of drama and I will have to apologize again. I'd rather just keep my mouth shut.

"I told you already, you guys will find out later." I said.

"Listen girl, Sarah was going paranoid about you alone at night and you not telling her where you are.  How you acting right now is unacceptable. Do you hear me?" Zoya said, getting all into my face.  

"First of all, I'm not a little child. I know how to take care of myself; you don't need to worry about me. When you find out who I was hanging out with, you will be thanking me. You are not my mother Zoya; you are my friend, so act like it." I spat in her face, leaving her in shock. I walked away from her; I don't want to ruin my morning by saying something that I will have to apologize even more than I owe from my little speech back there. Why was I always the one apologizing?

 I walked into class and sat in seat which was away from the seat I sat regularly with Zoya.  She can go find somewhere else to sit, or she could sit alone, but she better not sit next to me. Not today.

~Time Skip~

I walked to the gym, to change into my running shoes and clothes. I loved this time of the day, where I could come to track, and run as much as I want for the next two hours and today I really needed it.  

Today, I went to go eat lunch and saw that Zoya, Jannat and all of my other friends didn't come down to lunch. So, I had to eat lunch all alone because they decided to just disappear. I don't care, I enjoyed a lot sitting there alone, staring at people I never noticed at lunch before.  

I change into my clothes and shoes and check my phone to see if Sarah sent me any message or calls. Nope, she must be ignoring me too. Whatever, I don't give a damn right now, I just want to run.  

I walked out of the locker room and took the elevator to the first floor. I walked out to the out door track and saw Zoya warming up on the side, alone, like me.  I am not going up to her and apologizing, she can come up to me and talk or she can stay there and work out alone. I don't mind working out alone.  

I bent down and touched my toes.  I kicked my legs and started walking around the track to warm up my legs.  I started jogging getting my lungs and legs feel the pain for the first few seconds. I felt my pace get faster and my breath becoming heavy and legs starting to give up. 

Don't give up Carly, don't give up, this will only last a few seconds. 

I felt that hard point of my run leave me and now I felt like I could run for across America! Okay, that got too dramatic. Ugh, this girl drama is getting to me and it's making me exaggerate things. I don't want to go home to Sarah, it seems lame. 

Okay, shut the hell up brain, you talk too much. 

 "Hey Carly, wait up!" I heard Danielle, my friend, yell behind me.

"Hey!" I panted.

"Hey! Damn you run fast." She said, now running on my speed.

"I run like the wind." Here goes my exaggeration again,  I can't help it!

"Yes you do." She said panting, and she stopped for a break. 

"Catch you later!" I yelled, running past her. A few minutes later, I had to stop for a break, or I must have turned blue and must have fainted, and then they would have taken me to the hospital to announce my death. Ugh, I just can't help it!

I took a sip of water and looked at my watch. We had fifteen more minutes left till this track ended. I decided to go change early because I sweated a bucket.

I looked at my phone to see if Sarah had sent anything, but instead I had three missed calls from an unknown number.  I put my phone inside my locker and changed my clothes as the other girls came in to change. 

Zoya's locker was right next to mine. She awkwardly walked to her locker and did not even glance at me once. I awkwardly stood there putting my perfume on me. My phone rang and I immediately picked it up to avoid the awkward silence. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey Carly! We are waiting for you behind the school, just come." Someone said into the phone. Wait, what? 

"Wait? Who is this?" I said.

"It's Niall."

"Who Niall?"

"Oh my god, Carly! Niall, the guy from yesterday, with the Irish accent." He said into the phone. Oh it's them!

"Oh yeah, you! Okay, I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay. Make it quick, love." he said, disconnecting the phone. I looked around and saw Zoya had left. Damn she was quiet. 

I grabbed my bag and locked my locker. I walked out of the gym and ran down the stairs and out the main door. 

I didn't see Zoya, Jannat, or Gale. They must have left, how nice. Now this was getting to me.  Even Gale left, he is my boyfriend and is suppose to kiss me and say bye. That's what boyfriends do right? 

I felt my eyes tear up as I saw none of them appeared. I get it that they are ignoring me, but I'm still they're friend at the end of the day, we could have sorted everything out now, but they just decided to leave without saying a word to me. 

I walked to the back of the school and saw the boys waiting in the car. I wiped my tears and walked to the car.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

Hey! I hope this was long enough for now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE.COMMENT.PROMOTE. This chapter!

Luv ya

Harpreet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 85.2K 108
I am Nandini Malhotra. For me loving someone was impossible. Loving someone means giving yourself completely to the person whom you love. Love means...
31.2K 3.5K 38
❝They weren't alike, but poles apart connected to form two lines...❞ ----- [Completed] [Heavy Editing Ongoing] [Thi...
12.5K 615 9
One Shots on my favourite couple Adiya from my favourite show Bepannaah. This is my way to get over the abrupt end of our beloved show. I am just a...
2.2K 205 17
Will you hold my hand? Throughout Will you walk with me? Till the end of the road. Will you embrace me? With every cell of my body Will you love me...