~Chapter 16~

Carly's POV

Last night Harry had brought me home and we had made dinner for everyone. I had slept early because the boys were downstairs in the basement writing their new songs. I didn't go to the basement because I didn't want to bother them but Harry had told me that it was like a mini recording studio.

Right now I was laying down in my room, I was too lazy to get out of bed and go eat breakfast. My cramps were getting the best of me, so fucking painful. My legs and back were sore, I hope till prom it get's fine. I was hearing voices and laughter from downstairs and I suddenly got interested why they were laughing. I got up and didn't bother changing out of my night clothes, shorts and a tank top. I walked downstairs and got surprised when I saw who was sitting on our dinning table eating breakfast. Sarah.

She was wearing liam's clothes and they both were so lovey dovey. I smiled at her and sneakly hugged her from the back. "Hey Carly," She said, ruffling my hair. I walked away and winked at Liam in the process, he was successful in making my sister happy. She smiled the way she never did, like it was on her face and it didn't go away, not even for a second. I was so proud of her and Liam.

I was about to pour my self a glass of water when, I felt my head spin and my legs start to shake. I looked at my hands and saw they were turning pale, I knew I was fainting. I bent over the counter and held my head in my hands, this always happened to me when I was on my period. "You okay?" Zayn asked me, putting his dishes in the sink.

"Just a little dizzy." I said and he helped me sit on the couch in the living room.

"Your cold and you look so pale. You want me to bring you anything, love?" Zayn asked me and I nodded.

"Can you bring a glass of water and some pain killers." He nodded and brought me some pills, water and orange juice.

"Thank's Zayn." I said, taking the pill and gulping down the water and the juice, finally getting some energy in my body. I went upstairs to my room to grab my phone, I noticed that harry wasn't in his room or downstairs, I wonder where he is.

I went back downstairs and grabbed a cookie from the dining table. They all were talking about the movie The Mist. I watched that movie long time ago, it was pretty creepy but Sarah seemed to enjoy it. "Hey, where's Harry?" I asked after a while.

"He's downstairs, " Niall said, and I nodded. I went downstairs and saw that there was a door, I could hear Harry singing inside so I decided not to open the door yet. When he stopped I walked inside and he brightly smiled at me. " Hey!" He said.

"Hey, you sing really good. What's the name of the song?" I asked him.

"Best Song Ever." He said, and I smiled at his choice of title. I looked around the room and saw that there was instruments around the room and I saw a red set of drums sitting in the corner of the room. It was so beautiful, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.

"Do you have the instrumental yet?" I asked and he nodded playing it, it was too plain and the drums were missing.

"Do you mind if I show you something?" I asked him and he nodded. I walked over to the drums and sat on the small stool, gently stroking my fingers over the snare drum. "Play the instrumental." I said, and Harry smiled at me, playing the tune. I first listened to it getting the audio in my head putting together the notes of the drum. Harry replayed it once more and I started drumming, it was so loud that I was pretty sure you could hear it upstairs. Harry joined me by singing along the drums.

" Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it,

through the doors and past the gaurds, just like she already own it,