Control - Pokémon FanFic

By LatiasReee

Ruby is just a normal Latias living in the casual world of Pokémon right...? inside her is everything except... More

Abnormal
Good Vibe
The Den
Taken
Teamwork
The Shopowner
Odd Night
The Strangest Place (Sapphire's POV)
Determined
A Bad Reunion
Betrayal (Sapphire's POV)
The End (Sylvester's POV)
Put to a Stop
Forgiven (Ruby's POV)

Unexpected (Leafie's POV)

9 0 0
By LatiasReee

I exited my den. The others said bye! Byeeeeeee! I was on my way to go and get some juuuuuicy berries but then I ran into a Latios and two Talonflame! "Hiiiiiii!" Sorry, I just haaaaaaaaaad to say it!
"Oh why hello, I'm Sapphire," the Latios said. Ooooh! I think I might know him!
"Aren't you married to Ruuuuuuuby or something?" I asked! He nodded. I knew it!
"We kind of have a problem here, by the way, I'm Fizzy," said one of the Talonflame.
"And that is?"
"Ruby's not Ruby anymore," said Sapphire. I'm preeeeeeety sure he's lying.
"What?"
"I said it. She's called Saital now. And she's insane! She tied all our wings up! She also has Tiny Sapphire!" Oh, now that he meeeeeeeeeeeeeeentions it, I did see her flying away with him.
"That's uuuuunexpected, and yes I diiiiid see thaaaat," I said. There was nothing else for meeeee to do. Oh waaait a second! "I want to joooiiin yoooou!" They looked really confuuused when I said that, but eventually they said YES! OOOOH! I could have so much fun and I could just, I dunno! I followed them down the path.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...