Set It Off OneShots (DISCONTI...

By KayyyBenson

This is a book of OneShots. Enjoy 😐 More

Cody Carson X child! Reader
Maxx Danziger x drummer! Reader
Zach Dewall x Reader
Dan Clermont x reader
CodyCarson x Depressed!Reader
Maxx Danziger x popular reader
Zach Dewall x mermaid! Reader
Dan Clermont x sensitive reader
Cody Carson x shapeshifter! Reader
Maxx Danziger x Drunk! Reader
Zach Dewall x Pregnant!Reader The Nine months
Dan Clermont x abused! Reader
Cody Carson x Princess!Reader
Maxx Danziger x Kidnapped! reader
Dan Clearmont X insomniac!Reader
What dating him includes
Cody Carson X Demon! Reader
Requests?
Cody Carson x Wife!Reader
1 K READS??????
Maxx Danziger x Sick!reader
Zach Dewall X Artist!Reader
Dan clearmont x Terrified!Reader
Maxx Danziger x reader - growing up with him
Zach Dewall x Neko! reader
Killer in the mirror
Im Not Dead
I've been tagged + spoiler for killer in the mirror part 2
I look Pretty Good For a Dead B*ch
I need Ideas for Killer In The Mirror pt.2

Zach Dewall x Magic!Reader

505 10 5
By KayyyBenson

A/N: this is inspired by Descendants 2, Has anyone else seen that movie? Anyway, you are the daughter of maleficent and you and your three best friends Evie, Jay and Carlos were invited to go to school in auradon. Zach plays as Ben in this. This is getting to long, ENJOY!!
---------------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV

"Remember sweetie, bring back that wand." She handed me her old spell book. "Love you."
---------------------------------------------------

    "Welcome to auradon prep I am Zach. Soon to be king." I smirked "I'm Y/N." I shook his hand "Maleficent's daughter right?" I nodded. "Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of your life here." "Oh I will." "I'm Cody Prince Charming's son." I could practically see the amazement in Evie's eyes. "I'm Evie, daughter of the evil queen." She said shaking his hand, then a girl walked up and clanged to his arm "the evil queen is not a certified queen here, so your not a princess, don't act like you are." Then she dragged Cody away.
---------------------------------------------------

I walked up to Zach with 'cookies' they were actually love spell cookies. "Hey Zach, I wanted to celebrate you being King soon, do I made cookies." I handed him the bag. "Oh, thanks but.... I'm trying to loose weight." "I'll take them back then." "No." he ate one. "Oh my gosh, these are amazing." "Thanks." He went to grab a second one. My eyes widened and I grabbed the bag from him. "We want other people to have some too right?" "Good idea." He said with a mouthful of cookies. "See ya later." "Bye,"
----------------------
Time skip to the coronation

    I stood there in my (favourite colour) ball gown waiting for Zach to be crowned king. "welcome your new king of auradon." I clapped and ran over to kiss him.
----------------------

     Long story short Jane took the want and used it to destroy the barrier around the isle. My mother came and tried to take over but I stopped her, and now she's a lizard. Zach and I are a happy couple and Evie, Carlos, and Jay have significant others.
--------

    I'm soooo sorry that this took so long to come out! I got caught reading more than writing, and I really started to not like this chapter.

Zach: Levioso
Reader-Chan: *starts floating* Put me down you nerd.
Zach: Nah your better when your not down to earth.
Reader-Chan: give me that stinking wand! *chases Zach while flying around the front yard of auradon prep.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
348K 22.3K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...