Fighting For #Her

By BiancaMorgan4

this is my story about Erica Mena and Cyn Santana about how I think thing would happen let me know what every... More

Chapter 2
Say it!!!!
Family Day
Heart 2 Heart Face 2 Face
Chapter 5
The Plan
Big Question
She Mines
Chapter 10
Again What The Bullshit
Chapter 12
I Want U Right Know
Surprise!!!!!
I Got U Babe!!!
Chapter 14
Do U Remember?
Ready
The Baby Shower
Chapter 18
Let It Out
Baby....Baby...Babe!!!!
Chapter 19
You Did What
Here We Go
Damn Baby
Chapter 20
WHAT HAPPENED
Ericaaaaa What Happened
What U Do Today
Chapter 21
New Change
Check Up
Autor Notes
First Time
Dare Night
What To Do
Am Ready
Birthday Cake With A Side Of Tears

Fighting For #Her

13.8K 97 10
By BiancaMorgan4

Cyn

The only reason am her is because u said you really need to talk to me. Erica head been blowing up my phone and sending gifts for days it we need to talk in person soon. I finally pick up and tell her to meet in at the park around my house.

Erica: I do...god she looked good sitting here I need to control myself right now.

Cyn: So what's up?

Erica: Here open this I handle her the box of earrings I just got her.

Cyn: They're beautiful.

Erica: You don't like them?

Cyn: I came here to talk not to get anything gift I have enough of them.

Erica: So you not going to take them?

Cyn: I can't.

Erica: Why?

Cyn: Because I don't anything from you right now.

Erica: So what do you want to do?

Cyn: I didn't say I was done with you but how do you expect me to be with you and be comfortable with you working with Rich? How is that going to work? If I were to work with somebody I just kissed you wouldn't like it.

Erica: No I wouldn't but, can you get that what happen want happen again and am ready to move on?

Cyn: Not right now. No.

Erica: Can you at least take your gift?

Cyn: I'll take them I just want wear them.

Erica: Why not?

Cyn: Not until I feel better about this entire thing going on.

Erica: You now I love you right?

Cyn: I have to go. I need to get out there fast I love her too but I need sometime away from her.

Erica: Babe? I need her I wanted her in my life. What have I done?

Cyn:

I had been going from work to home for about a week now I was bored out my mind. So to take my mind off the craziness going on I went out with some of my friends.

Gina: So how have you been we haven't seen you in awhile?

Cyn: That not true I still come around and hang out.

Gina: Yea but you are always with Erica.

Cyn: That not true we are not always together. I laying from the moment Erica and me got together to have been attached at the hip.

Gina: So where is your other half?

Cyn: I guess at work or with King.

Gina: What?

Cyn: What? The look on her faced said it all she knew something was up.

Gina: What happened?

Cyn: Nothing happened?

Gina: Cyn?

Cyn: Am fine.

Gina: Cynthia

Cyn: Regina

Gina: Your going to tell me sooner or later. What happen?

Cyn: She was right. I don't want to do this here everybody is having a great time right now. I don't want to bring everybody down with this.

Gina: All right but, we still going to talk.

Cyn: Fine I get off at 3 from my shoot we can talk at my apartment.

Erica

I had been home for a while now with King with me working so much it always nice to home with him. I was in them kitchen fixing me a snack when King came running in from school.

King: hey mommy.

Erica: Hey Baby how was school?

King: good we had so much fun today.

Erica: that's good, do u have homework?

King: yea.

Erica: he sit at the kitchen table in starts on his homework. I go back to making a snack for both of us.

King: mommy?

Erica: hum?

King: mommy is Cyn coming down this weekend?

Erica: I don't know why?

King: we had so much fun when she was here last time. she said we can go to them water park when she come back.

Erica: I can take you honey.

King: no it wouldn't be the same without Cyn there.

Erica: I hate to see my baby so sad I had to do something to cheer him up. how about we give her a call before u go to bed to night?

King: yes!

So guys this is my first time doing this I hope you like it. Tell what you think about it so far let me now if I should keep going

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Love By Alvei

Fanfiction

10.2K 79 14
Hello! This story is not meant to sexualize Lena Mantler in any way shape or form. This is a girlxgirl story. I will be writing more in the near futu...
85.3K 4.1K 51
Here's a story about Cyn and Erica. Read to find out what's gonna happen!!!
257K 12.2K 135
Life Has Never Been Good For Me Nor The Odds Is Ever In My Favor. I Have Been Stomped On Like Trash And Treated Like Shit. Everything Is Too Good To...
142K 7.1K 96
This story is a fanfiction and it's starting this year before Valentine's Day!!!! Erica and Cyn are with Shad Moss and Ray and the title is based off...