GROWN UP (KookV Shots)

By Sensei404

KOOKV/KOOKTAE Top Kook :: Bottom Tae More

DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH
I'M NOT JEALOUS!
I'M NOT JEALOUS! PT. 2
Practice Room
Practice Room pt. 2
Carry Me
Carry Me Pt. 2
Tired
Tired Pt. 2
Tired Pt. 3
Hyung, you say?
Hyung, you say? Pt. 2
Hyung, you say? Pt. 3
Cover
Cover Pt. 2
Cover Pt. 3
Cover Pt. 4
coming
Despacito~
Despacito~ Pt. 2
Slowly
Despacito Pt. 3
War of Hormone (Closed)
Choices - Mafia
Choices - Mafia Pt. 2
Choices - Mafia Pt. 3
Wind Treatment
Who's that girl?
Who's that girl? Pt. 2
Back Together
Hawaii Pt. 2
Easy Counting
Tease Me
He's my Target
He's my Target - YoonMin
Sketch
Sketch Pt. 2
Loving can Hurt
Loving can Hurt Pt. 2
Loving can Hurt Pt. 3
Words Work (Scent)
Words Work (Scent) Pt. 2
Music
Sunken (Fangs)
Comeback (CLOSED)
Ranks and Q&A
Blessing (?)
START THE COUNTDOWN!

Hawaii

8.5K 291 236
By Sensei404

"Aaah! Jungkoook!"

"Babe? Bae, what's wrong?"

"Look! I got tanner!"

"I told you not to always stay at the beach when the sunshine is strong."

"Do I look ugly to you now?"

"What? No. You're still beautiful as ever, Tae."

"This is your fault!"

"Wait, what?"

"Why did you take me here?! Out of all places, why Hawaii?"

"Uhhmm...because it's our honeymoon and you asked me once if we could live here?"

"I did?"

"Yes?"

"Why is it a question then?"

"I mean YES. Yes."

"Whatever, I'm gonna take a shower now. Let's go have our dinner after we shower."

"Why don't we shower together, baby?"

"Shut up, Jeon."

"You do realize you're a 'Jeon' now, right?"

"Shut up, smartass!"

Taehyung slams the bathroom door shut as Jungkook laughs at his adorable husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner time...

"Tae, say aah"

"Aah~"

Jungkook feeds him some seafood.

"Hmmm! This is so good, Guk."

"That's why we ordered it. Tae~"

"What?"

Jungkook uses his lips to point at Tae's plate full of different seafood.

Taehyung furrows his brows and looks at his plate, then Jungkook's.

"Don't be greedy, Jeon. We have the same food so eat yours and don't eat mine."

Taehyung glares at the man looking at him in disbelief.

Jungkook sighs before picking up his own spoon and started eating his food in silence. Taehyung gets uncomfortable from the silence.

He bites his lower lip before spooning some of his food. Jungkook was about to shove his spoon in his mouth when he stops him.

Jungkook just looks at him. He quickly shoves his own spoon in JK's mouth before looking down at his own plate and nibbling some shrimp.

Jungkook slowly chews the food that got shoved in his mouth while trying to suppress his cocky smile.

"Don't give me that face, Jeon if you don't want me to shove this whole crab in your mouth!"

Taehyung glares but blushes.

Jungkook wanted to tease him more when he remembered something. He quickly fishes out his phone in his pocket and went to his IG account.

Taehyung felt his phone vibrate. He took it out and it shows a notification of his now grinning husband going live on IG.

"What are you doing?"

"Capturing beautiful things, babe."

"Why is my face showing on your live then?"

"It's the most beautiful to capture here so far."

@christianchim: aww y so cute u lil shits!

@Sugrey: will u do live show later too?

@Jinderella: wtf! Suga, that's private!

Jungkook chuckles while reading some comments from their hyungs and followers.

Forgot to mention, Jungkook is a famous tattoo artist and known for his work he always posts on IG. Thousands of followers. And Taehyung, the ever so friendly and famous model. Almost hitting a million follower on his IG. Power couple.

Jungkook gets up and moved to Taehyung's side so they're sitting side by side now.

"Baby, feed me."

"JEON!"

"Come on, I can't eat with my phone in my hand."

"Then put I down."

"The viewers won't see us. Or maybe it's fine for them to watch your nose mole."

Jungkook laughs while the other hit him playfully.

@NamjinJoon: u guys r cute, enjoy hawaii~

@Armyhobi: tae~ u look tanner but still good!

@thjk4lyf: oh yes gdfckngdmmt my ship is gonna have boats soon!!!

@kookv: yacht, bc they lit

Jungkook leans on Taehyung's shoulder while snaking his arm behind to wrap around his husband's waist.

Taehyung continues to eat ignoring Jungkook who keeps smiling and stealing kisses on his cheek, forehead, and shoulder or even his neck from time to time.

@teteholic: that could be us but u have no ass @kookieholic

@kookieholic: hut f r u? I don't evn kno u

@teteholic: hi, I'm Tae rp

@kookieholic: annoying but yeah I'm kook rp

@bishawt: ikr he's so annoying

@teteholic: sorry

@kookieholic: excuse me what did u say @bishawt?!!!

@kookieholic: gtfo of here and he isn't annoying!

@bishawt: but-

@teteholic: aww, kookie~

@kookieholic: DM @teteholic

"Babe, look at this. Aren't they like really us?"

Jungkook shows the comments to Taehyung.

Taehyung was about to shove a shrimp in his hand to his mouth when Jungkook pulled his hand and taking the shrimp.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he felt Jungkook's tongue lick his finger and suck before pulling away. He pretended nothing happened even when his face heated and he knows he's for sure blushing hard.

Jungkook decided to say goodbye to the viewers earning a lot of complaints but some still understand. Of course, Jungkook also understands that their followers wanted something more.

And Jungkook definitely wants something more.

After a few more minutes, they finished eating and cleaned up.

They walk hand in hand in silence.

"Why are you so tense?"

"Huh? What?"

"Relax, babe. It's just me."

"Shut up, Jeon."

"Yes, wifey~"

"Jungkook!"

"Hahaha! Chill, Tae."

They arrived at their room and Taehyung lies nervously in their shared bed. Jungkook is taking a shower after him.

This is their first night. Well, second honestly. They did nothing on the first day and night but eat and sleep because or tiredness.

The bathroom door opened revealing the almighty Jeon Jungkook with only a towel loosely hanging around his waist revealing his 'V' and his chest with tattoos. A tiger tattoo being the prominent one out of all the tattoos he has on his body.

"Babe, where's my white shirt?"

"Babe."

"Babe?"

"Tae."

"Huh? Yes? Uhm what?"

Jungkook chuckles deeply before asking again.

After getting changed, Jungkook lies down on the bed. Taehyung diverted his attention to his iPad. He searched for his Seojoon hyung's drama. He checked the time and he still has half an hour before the live broadcast starts.

"Jungkook, let's watch this!"

"Hmmm. It will start after 27 minutes, Tae."

"Yes, but it's not that long to wait."

"Fine. But I'll take a nap. Just wake me up when it starts."

"Kookie, can I order some fries and burgers?"

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost 15 minutes passed when Tae's order came.

He still has to wait for about 10 minutes before the drama. Jungkook is sleeping on their bed with his round specs still worn.

He stares at his husband for awhile before an evil smirk appeared on his face.

=============================

Guess you already know what happens next. 😌 Hello, kperexx.

Sorry, I published it without editing so I edited again ✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 446 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
35.6K 1.5K 28
Top: Park Jimin Bottom: Kim Taehyung
203 0 15
top:kook bottom:tae