I'm Stuck In A Love Triangle...

Av TheLostQueen

TRAILER!!!!! http://tinyurl.com/tell-e-thatyouloveme (sorry I changed the title so ignore the tell me that yo... Mer

The Jerk SAVED ME
Surprising she forgot she was almost raped.
Your such a stalker!
KEEGAN!!!
Where's Keegan and Kylie?!
Who's it gonna be?
Half a year later.
YOU KNEW?!!!
High Jason
JASON!!!!
Well?
HALLOWEEN PARTY
BLACK OUT
Kidnapper
Why do i got to be so sexy?
Promises.....broken
Plan Jealousy
What the fuck?
Little girls on periods
Fuck you alien monkey
I could always get plastic surgery

I don't have a cat...

6 0 0
Av TheLostQueen

A/N: Uh.... Let's be honest... I'm horrible at updating at a reasonable time... SORRY I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!!! Still love right? Kylee you still love me right? You my bae right? You still reading this right?

[Kylie's Point Of View]

I sat on my bed reading The Fault In Our Stars (for the third time) while Keegan was in the shower.

After a few minutes he came out with just a towel around his waist.... Damn that body tho...

"Stop staring at me you wet cat!"

"I don't have a cat..."

"...." He just looks at me with shame.

I just looked at him with my right eyebrow raised...

I gave him a shocked look, "You perv!"

"It's true though. I have the effect on many people." He just looked at me with a slight smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and went back to the book.

~"Sick children inevitably become arrested: You are fated to live out your days as the child you were when diagnosed, the child who believes there is life after a novel ends. And we, as adults, we pity this, so we pay for your treatments, for your oxygen machines. We give you food and water though you are unlikely to live long enough-"

"PETER!" Lidewij shouted.

"You are a side effect," Van Houten continued, "of an evolutionary process that cares little for individual lives. You are a failed experiment in mutation."~

"YOU DICK I WILL EAT YOU!!!"

"I'd eat me too!"

I looked up at Keegan, wearing nothing but boxers.

"....two can play at this game!" I got up, walked into my my walk-in closet and closed the door. I walked towards my bikini section and picked out my thong bikini. I put it on, rubbed tanning oil on myself and walked out with a beach bag.

"Jesus has answered my prayers..." Keegan said looking up towards the

ceiling with his hands together.

"Let's go out onto the beach."

"Can't we bang instead?"

"Nope, not till I win this game." I said walking out of my room.

____________

I walked down the stairs as Keegan followed.

"Hey Nate."

"Hey Ky- what the fuck are you wearing?"

"A bikini. What else?"

"Are you planning to go to the striper beach?"

"No... I'm going down to our beach."

"You're lucky we're on a private beach. Anyway, enjoy while it last cause we're going back home tomorrow."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye whore- I mean, my lovely sister."

I flipped him off and walked out the back door.

"Keegan, shut your mouth, you're going to catch flies buddy." I heard Nate say behind me.

I shook my head and ran down to the shore.

___________

I laid my towel onto the sand and sat down. I picked up my Chanel sunglasses and put them on. I felt someone put their arms and legs around me tightly. It was Keegan.

He gently kissed my neck then placed his head on my shoulder. I bit my lip.

"Keegan?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"That's not gonna work."

"I dont know what you're talking about."

I turned around and wrapped my arms and legs around him then whispered into his ear. "Bit me baby." I got up, got out another beach towel out of my bag and put it next to Keegan and laid down on my stomach.

I felt a slight pinch on my ass. Of course when I said bite me, Keegan took it literal.

"Keegan. Get off my ass."

"But you said bite me so I did."

"You can't touch me till I win."

"Fine, you win."

"Oh, no, no. I'm going to win this fair and square."

"Oh come on Kylie."

"It is on baby." And with that I got up, grabbed my things, moved a good 3 feet away from Keegan, and laid back down.

"Kylie. I said you win. What else do you want from me?" Keegan yelled.

"Torture."

"I would love to torture you." He said with a innocent smile.

"I wasn't talking about me."

"So, you're going to make me jerk off?" He tried sounding like an innocent child.

"I'm not making you do anything."

"Well, you're not going to get rid of this boner anytime soon, so I guess I'll have to go watch porn now..." His voice trailed off.

Then it was quiet. Almost too quiet, and before I knew it, I was being lifted off the ground.

"PUT ME DOWN KEEGAN!"

"Never." Keegan threw me over his shoulder and started walking towards the house.

"KEEGAN!!!"

"Yes baby girl?"

"Put. Me. Fucking. Down."

He was completely silent.

I tried escaping from his grip.

He walked up the stairs, walked into my room, locked the door, then proceeded to plop me onto my bed.

I sat up but was quickly pinned down by Keegan.

"I'm winning this one baby."

Keegan kissed my lips gently before I could say anything.

"Keegan. Like I said, you're not getting anything from me until I win."

"Kylie."

"What?"

"Who's pinning who right now?"

"That doesn't-" I stopped and realized that I really wasn't going to win this one.

"That's what I thought." He gave me one of his classic smirks and loosened his grip slightly.

I let out a heavy sigh. "Fine. You win."

"I know."

He started passionately kissing my neck. I started getting a little turned on.

After about a minute or too he stopped then fully loosened his grip.

Keegan stood in front of me with an amused look on his face.

"You tease."

"I love you too baby."

I walked into my bathroom and hopped into the shower to get the sand and tanning oil off me.

Mid-way into the shower I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Keegan, get out."

His grip tightened.

"Keegan, seriously, get out."

His grip tightened more.

"Keegan, seriously, knock it off. You're hurting me."

I tugged at his arms.

He finally loosed his grip and I turned around to look at him. Only to reveal that it wasn't Keegan.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. I fell to the ground and just sat there shocked.

The man started running towards the window and made it just in time, before Keegan walked in.

"Kylie what's wrong?"

I didn't know what to do. I just bursted out crying.

_____________

A/N: Sorry guys this was a short one. I've been hella busy. BUT I promise to start updating regularly now. I love you guys all and thanks so much for the support.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

503K 8.4K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
2K 67 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
50.3K 1.8K 33
I feel my heart racing when I see his face. I lose all my words when he smiles at me. My best moments are alone in my bed when I dream of him. He's m...
673K 25.9K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...