𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚 - 𝙗𝙨𝙙 | 𝙘�...

By -waddle

I wrote this when I was 15 so it sucks a lot. Lots of cringe and mistakes Disclaimer: I do not own Bungou Str... More

Character Info
Past (Part 1)
Past (Part 2)
A Tragic Incident
Before the Incident
The Encounter
Meeting Port Mafia
New Weapon, New Home
Back from the US
Joining the Agency
After 3 years (Yuki)
A Home
Unknown
Reunion
Nothing to Do
Hanging Out with Dazai?
Hanging Out with Dazai? (Part 2)
Newcomer
Akane has a Boyfriend?
Why...?
What's Wrong...?
New Friend
Yuki's Old Home
A Night at Arata's Place
Sick
Better
Attack
Kidnapped
A/N Sorry & Help
It's you...!
Saved...?
Author's Note

Past (3)

1.6K 37 24
By -waddle

Kaori's POV

"Mom, who is that girl?" I asked, titling my head to one side.

"Oh, this is Minami Yuki. I found her by the alleyway. She'll be staying with us for awhile. Is that alright with you?" My mom said.

"Sure! I always wanted a sister!" 

"Yuki-chan, this is my daughter, Akimura Kaori. Say 'hi'." My mom said as she pat Yu-chan head. That's right, I am gonna call her Yu-chan.

"H-hello, Kaori-san..." she said.

She's so cute!

"Drop the formalities Yu-chan! Just call me Kaori!" I exclaimed.

She just looked at me. And I was waiting for her to call me something cute. I'm not a narcissist.

"Kaori." She said with her blank expression. She just said what I told her too... -_-

"Okay~ It's alright for me to call you Yu-chan right?"

She nodded her head.

"Well then. Welcome to the Akimura Household, Yuki-chan." Mom smiled.

"Thank you."

Yuki's POV

A home. Something I haven't had for a long time. Sigh.... Is it a good thing or a bad thing? I wonder... At least I have a place to stay. 

"ki-sama... Yuki-sama..." As I was zoning out, someone was calling my name.

I looked up and I saw a butler who had a worried look written on his face. Why is he so worried?

"Are you alright, Yuki-sama?" He asked.

I nod.

"That's good. Follow me, I'll show you your room." He smiled at me and lead me to my new room. A smile that I've never seen how such a long time. A warm and kind smile.

We arrived at the front door of my room. The butler opened the door for me and I was surprised but I didn't show it out. It had one large king sized bed next to the big windows. The carpet was red in color and the wall was golden-yellow. There's a hairdresser, a study desk and a large closet. 

There's two big bookshelves too. I can't wait to read all of the books.

"This will be your room from now on, Yuki-sama." said the butler.

I nod.

I went to sat on my bed. Flop! It was comfortable.

Then, silence. The butler was just standing by the door, giving a slight smile.

"Um..." I started.

"Yes?"

"Name...?"

"Oh! I'm Shin. I'll be your personal butler from now on." He introduced himself as Shin.

Personal butler...? Wow... Never had one.

I nod my head.

"I'll be in your care then, Shin." I said as I bowed slightly to him.

"Very well, Yuki-sama." He bowed a 90 degrees to me. 

Is that necessary? 

"Yuki."

Shin titled his head, seeming confused.

"Call me Yuki. No formalities." I said.

He shook his head. "It is my job to respect you, Yuki-sama." 

"Sigh... Okay." 

Well, I guess this is the first time I've spoke a lot to someone. Maybe I'll be able to get along well in this family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 72 18
"How troublesome..." I started this book a while ago and I'm not satisfied. So I'm rewriting it, Please look forward to my newer book when it comes o...
71.7K 2.8K 19
"Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game, but the risk is that you surely lose the person for a lifetime." Love is as com...
5.4K 180 22
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...
51.2K 1.5K 12
soukoku fanfic about the first time Chuuya uses corruption and goes on a mission with Dazai :') also there is no smut u horny lil shits just angst an...