Jaise Banjaare ko Ghar!

By TheWhistlingThrush

• WINNER of DevAkshi Awards 2017• Highest Rank - #145 in FanFiction Pyaasa Shaitan presents "Jaise Banjaare K... More

Main list of characters
1.Welcome to my world!
2. I lost my heart in marine drive
(Imp) Author's Note
3. Auditions!
4. First phone call
5. I've had a breakup
6. First step
7. Qualifier 1
8. Is that a mosquito?
Regarding stories being copied
10. Ke aai ab aunty ki baari😂
11. One Last Chance
For I Live You readers
Good Bye
A rusted album
12. Completing your song
Will be continuing
Note
New Cover
13.Infatuated and confused
14. Neck deep in water! #1
15. Neck deep in water #2
16. Mera dil bhi ...
17. Kaun Banega Sona-pati
CONGRATS SUPERFANDOM
18. A Silent Confession
19. No To Nachiket
Regarding few characters
20. Is it the end?
21. Fight back
22. Jealous of my gf?
23. Under the stars #1
24. Under the stars #2
Promo #1
25. The sibling saga
26. He needs help
27. Not my fault
28. #No_filter
29. Wild Card ?
30. Bahubalised
31. The violin
32. Success Party
33. Mega Battles
34. The Dargah Diaries
35. The Grand Finale
36. And the winner is
Epilogue
Announcements
Regarding Bonus Chapters
LIRTC SEASON 2 OUT NOW
Time to celebrate
Bonus #1 - Holi Hai!
Bonus #2 - Interview with the cast

9. Friend (zoned?)

866 139 297
By TheWhistlingThrush

That note was put up because the number of votes had increased drastically & I found myself accountable to you all ... Thanks for the support!!

Say thanks to Nafia (@DramaQueen1004) for the early update. I know her from TU & she has landed on wattpad now... Usi khushi me likh dia... This ones for you Nafia...
(& also because Tanvi & Shruti were asking for an update)

Happy Reading

Elena: Don't worry Sona .... Baba is normal ... He is watching garam tawe pe naachti churail with us.... He came in our room & said lets watch a movie with my favorite kids!!
Don't worry he is not that angry as he was earlier but still he looks a little pissed off.

Me: I'm Baba's favorite!! I'll take my title back ... Got it?

Elena: Bhool ja ab to

Me: How did he get to know about it?

Elena:Long story ...

Me:I'll call you tomorrow to hear it then.

Elena:Ok Baba!!!!! What are you doing by the way?

Me: Mr. Dixit is taking me out for a small celebration ... I've cleared this round

Elena: Congrats!! But if you are on a date with your hot coach then please don't waste time in texting me!! I'll call you later for the details .... Enjoy😉 ... You know what I mean right?

Me: No I don't know & Good Bye!!

Elena: Badi jaldi hai apne hot coach ke saath time spend karne ke liye?

Me:Bye Elena

Elena:Bye Sona 😉😉😉😉 ... Enjoy😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Me:👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

Elena:😘😘😘😘

Me:Bye ab

Elena:Haa Bye

Me:Bye

Elena:Rakh bhi de ab!!! You are disturbing my movie

Me:Ok ... When I'll come back we'll watch garam tawe pe naachti chudail again!!

Elena:Bye

Me:BYe😂😂😂😂😂😂
_____________________________________

Dev's POV

Who is she chatting with? It's been 5 minutes ruk bhi jao Sonakshi ...

"Ummm... Who is the lucky guy you are chatting with?"

"Lucky guy nahi hai... Har ladki apne boyfriend se baat karke hi smile nahi karti ... It's my sister"

I felt so relieved after hearing this.

"Where are we going by the way?" She asked. It's been quite a long time since we left the sets & it'll take another 15-20 minutes for us to reach at my favourite place. I know where she goes to spend some 'me' time but I should also show her where I go to detox myself.

"Don't you trust me?" This is the safest reply I could give her without giving her the details of my place before we reach there. Besides, I'll get to hear the cliché reply I trust you more than myself from her... Bolo Sona I'm waiting

"No I don't trust you" She replied bluntly. "We hardly know each other"

Ouch!!! That hurts.

"But..." She continued "I know you ... You are a celeb if you'll do anything wrong it will be in the papers ... Technically I'm safe."

Kya socha tha kya ho gaya!

I just gave her a tight lipped smile. None of us spoke for a while. She was looking outside the window thinking about god knows what & I was sitting here feeling dejected. Does she even care about my existence?

Bunty Baba popped in my head & said, "Namaskar bhakt jaano!! Ye Dev Dixit bhola hai pagala hai naadan hai ... She didn't even knew you a few days back but she is going out with you now ... There is improvement! Have patience ... Sabr rakh ... Sabr ka fruit sweet hota hai"

Yes he's right. There is improvement but I'm still concerned about the Nachiket issue. He'll be with us each day on the set but luckily there are 10,25,000 species of insects in this world so I can slap him 10,25,000 times safely.

I applied the brakes.

"Here we are!" I announced

"Where?" She looked all around her "There is no restaurant,dhabba or any eating outlet here? We are on the highway... Yaha kaun treat deta hai?"

"Bahar aao"

I got out of the car & stood near the bonnet "Come on Sonakshi!!"

She came out & stood at some distance from me.

"Are you going to kill me?" She looked petrified when she said that.

"Whh...what?"

"Maine movies me dekha hai ... The ghost takes the female lead out for a while & then he kills her."

"Kaun si film hai ye?"

"Gumnaam machine kare dhamaal"

"Seriously?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"

"Hasne wali kaun si baat ho gayi Mr. Dixit?"

"Nothing!! Accha .. Look at the moon"

"The moon? Why are you a werewolf? Mummmyyyyy!!!! I want to go back home"

She started shouting loudly & I felt like banging my head with the car.

"Sonakshi ... I'm not a werewolf ... See I'm a human ... I'm a celeb ... If I'll do anything wrong... It will be in the papers ... Remember?"

She nodded her head. "Technically I'm safe but ... Wo ... I'm hungry & when I'm hungry I turn into a ..."

"a monster?" I asked but then I realized how silly what I said was

"No ... Not a monster obviously" She said & sat on the car's bonnet "I just keep on doing insane things"

"Wait a minute!!!"

There was a popcorn vendor nearby. At a short distance away from this place is a picnic spot & he sells the popcorn there in the day & shifts a little towards the highway in evenings. When everyone leaves, I come here. The vendor knows me & I sit on the bonnet of my car gazing stars & eating popcorns. I pay him a little extra for this wait!

"Dev Dixit presents Garama Garam Popcorn" I offered the corns to her.

"Popcorn?This is the treat?" She looked amused.

"Arey madam!!! These are not ordinary popcorn, these are Dixit special Magic Popcorns"

"Magic Popcorns!?!" Her eyes widened in excitement.

"Yes !!! Pop a corn in your mouth & it takes away all your stress"

She picked up a popcorn & put it inside her mouth.

"No no no" I stopped her "that's not the way... Wait I'll tell you how to do it... First gently throw the popcorn in the air & catch it in your mouth before you eat it." I demonstrated my magic popcorn trick in front of her. "While shooting the pop corn think about the problem & when you chew the corn think that the problem is getting dissolved. SIMPLE."

"Ohhhkkay" She did as directed & then a smile crept on her lips "Yeh to munch ki ad ban gayi ... Accha suno I've got another version of your trick... Why to simply sit & catch? Iss corn ko badminton shuttle samjho throw it a little more up & try catching it."

Soon pop corns were jumping in the air & we like hungry dogs were trying to catch it. We definitely enjoyed although I guess any on-looker would have contacted a mental asylum to get us admitted. As I was trying to catch my corn Sona came from behind & shovelled a handful of popcorns in my mouth. I could barely chew them my mouth was full & my flying popcorn hit my nose.

Sonakshi stood there laughing her heart out. She looked so innocent when she laughed. Her big kohl lined eyes were twinkling with happiness.

"Bhaiya jo muh me hai usse to kha lo" A boy of about 7 years of age came near me & said that. I recognized him as the son of the popcorn vendor. I ruffled his hair & nodded.

Sona knelt down in front of the boy & asked him,"Sun sun ... Naam kya hai tera?"

"My name is Chotu"

"Yaha kaam karte ho? school bhi jaate ho na?"

"I'm in class III didi... Maine aapka ad dekha audition wala TV pe aap kitna accha gaate ho!!!"

I stood aside & saw Sona being admired by her young fan.

"You know Sonakshi, Chotu wants to become a singer like me when he grows up." I chimed

"Not like you Dev Bhai ... mai to Sona di jaisa singer banuga" He said

"You want to become a singer like me?" Sona was surprised. If she could see herself through my eyes, hear herself through my ears she would have realised why that kid loves her so much ... Why I fell in love with her in the first sight.

For a mini second lightening striked & illuminated the night sky. After a few horrific thunders rain drops descended. A few here & there in the beginning but soon all of them descended one after the other... I love rains ... They collided with the road making it drench,quenching the thirst of plants. As I was busy admiring the rain I didn't realise that my perfect crisp suit had become a wet mess. Sonakshi & Chotu were already in a shade. Although Sona wasn't wet much but few water droplets were stationed in her hair adorning them.

"Sona di" Chotu started speaking when I joined them "I'll become a singer ... Mai aapko gana gaa ke sunao?"

It was already late I wanted to drop her back but she was adamant on listening to the budding singer.

Chotu picked up two twigs & began playing containers like they were drums.

Sooraj jaise chamkenge
Dekhe hain saadi akhiyan ne
Eh sapne ambraan de
Eh sapne ambraan de

Boond boond jodenge pal pal
Door door beh jaayenge
Phir naal samandran de

Assi aithe khade
Hai jaana pare
Na kam humko tol

Assi zidd te ade
Junooni bade
Eh dil ke ne bol

Ek jindri meri
Sau khwahishaa
Ek ek main poori karaan (x2)

Ek jindari meri
Sau khwahishan
Mushkil humein rokna

(As Chotu stopped for the music break ... I noticed a change in Sona's eyes the gloomy & mysterious hue in them got wiped off & a new determined & hopeful expression was forming in them ... God knows what struck her & she moved outside the shade & began dancing in the rain ... Totally carefree ... She twisted her waist & moved her hands in sync with the rhythm ... She then straightened herself & began enacting the words that Chotu sang ... Just like we do while reciting poems)

Shehron jaise ban jaayenge

Lagde ne jo chhote chhote
Eh raste galiyan de
Eh raste galiyan de

Phoolon ki tarah mehkenge
Hauley hauley yaaron
Ek din mausam galiyan de
Eh mausam galiyan de

Abhi na jaane koi
Pehchaane koi
Hai kya apna mol

Assi zidd te ade
Janooni bade
Eh dil ke ne bol

Ek jinadri meri
Sau khwahishan
Ek ek main poori karaan (x2)

Ek jinadri meri
Sau khwahishan
Mushkil hamein rokna..

(She was filling with hope & she pulled me outside along with her to dance to the tune ... I joined her in her crazy 'aao twist kare' dance)

Raat hai kajle waali
Door badi diwali
Dive dhoondhe akhiyaan

Dil waale ghonsle mein
Panchi banange yaaron
Humne ummeedan rakhiyan

Maine haaran nahi hai
Chahe kuch bhi kare duniya

We applauded Chotu's performance. I noticed that Sonakshi was shivering.

"Want my coat?" I asked her

"It's already wet Mr. Helmet Hero I'll catch cold wearing that." Her tone was different now. She sounded happier. "This isn't a Bollywood film"

We bid Chotu good bye & began driving back to Mumbai. She had slept & I was having a tough time in maintaining my focus on the road. You can't blame me who would want to see the blank road when you have such a beauty next to you ... Gosh!!do I sound like a roadside romeo? I think I should maintain a list called Sonakshi tere pyaar me which would have all those things in me that changed after I encountered her. Shit!! I love her so much!!!!!!!!

We reached Asha Apartments & I tried waking her up by shaking her shoulders but she instead said "Maa sone do na" & clutched my hand tightly in hers.

She is so so so ... Umm wait I'm looking for the right word ... Actually I don't know ... She is one of a kind

"Ms. Bose"

She shrieked & got up shouting CHOR CHOR

Seriously?How does she manage to look all foolish,cute & sensible at the same time ...

"Its me its me" I told her to relax

"Oh Dev!! I'm sorry I was just sleeping. I'll take your leave now... Thank you & good bye"

"Good bye"

She opened the door of the car but didn't go outside.

"Any problem?" I asked her

"Thank you Dev ... I ... I need to say something... May I?"

"Itni formality Sona you can say whatever you want"

Is she going to propose I'm hell excited!!

"Umm ... I don't know if I should tell you this or not but still I somehow feel that you are the right person with whom I can share anything ... When Nachiket dumped me I started self doubting myself, my existence... but today after seeing Chotu being so optimistic in his minimal resources I think there is still hope left for me ... The rain washed away all the negativity in me & I feel like a new me !! Thank you for taking me there Mr. Dixit you are actually my hero"

"Hahahaha... Your Helmet hero" I said with a broad smile. I can bet she could have counted my teeth then.

"So Mr. Dixit!! I friend you. Do you friend me?" She forwarded her hand for a handshake.

I took it at once.

"I lo... I mean I friend you too."

"Great then I've got an announcement to make" Before I could ask her anything Sonakshi ran out of the car & climbed the bonnet. She almost slipped in her first attempt but then after standing on the bonnet she shouted.

"Attention!!! I, Dr. Sonakshi Bose after personally experiencing a failure in love has realised ki ye saara pyaar vyaar ka mamla ... Sab saala jhootha hai ...It's all a crap ... So from today I pledge to not fall in love again ever & in this I'll be supported by none other than my friend,Mr. Devrath Dixit.... dhantanataanaan .... From today I'll have friends but I will never have a boyfriend again in my life."

She looked so happy kicking the possibility of love outside her life & even I cheered for her. When she went inside the apartment my grey matter began working & I recalled all that happened minutes ago.

We became friends & then she announced her no-love policy. Wait a minute so does that mean that I just got friend zoned?

Dil me mere hai Dard-e-Dixit
Dard-e-Dixit Dard-e-Dixit
Dil me mere hai Dard -e -Dixit
Dard-e-Dixit Dard-e-Dixit

That's all for now.😎

Frankly,after I began writing, after my 2.5 weeks gap I was having difficulty in jotting down my thoughts. I've got no clue how this has turned out

The episode was DevAkshilicious but in a friendly way. Sona first needs to trust her abilities before she trusts anyone else. Love in her case right now is a far cry. The song used marks her journey to become confident.

Next update?
Well I don't know ... I've got a 5 days holiday starting from this Saturday so you may get an update soon... Fingers crossed.

Precap- Dard-e-Dixit & Baba Bunty on mission:Decoding Sona ... Rubina,Barun & Khushi to be introduced...

A spoiler regarding mission: Decoding Sona would be uploaded on my insta id: ritii11...

Chapter padhne ka hafta lagta hai votes nikalo😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ShaRa ✔️ By Lolly

General Fiction

57.9K 5.3K 51
*ROM-COM* COMPLETED #1 in India feb 2023 Want to read a Happy simple cute funny story? ↩️ Not a routine Dramatic indian story. Laugh & enjoy the Lov...
14K 1.2K 62
The story continues to tell us how Vyom Oberoi copes up with his heartbreak when his love Zoya donated her heart to save her love, Aditya. The story...
56.9K 3.2K 42
Highest Rank # 11 in KRPKAB Stories Hola Everyone, This is my second attempt at a FF on KRPKAB and the story starts after the Khatri Track once Ishw...
7.4K 516 17
Saxenas and Dixits the business tycoons having most of the wealth of the business world are not just business rivals but their rivalry happens in the...