The Mark of Athena (BritneySt...

By BritneyStellar

This is a fan fic that I wrote. I added a few things here and there but I hope you guys like it!!!!! (Ok, so... More

The Mark of Athena
I Don't Know What To Call This Chapter So I'm Calling It Chapter 2
Get ready for the greatest name of a chapter ever............Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5five
Chapter this
Chapter 11111111 (8)
Chapter NINE
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
CH.27
CH.28

Chapter Se7ven

724 5 0
By BritneyStellar

Chapter 7 

Percy

Percy didn't know what to do. He wanted to scream but he couldn't. He was completely confused.

That was until a voice spoke in his head and said: Don't say anything. Bianca was reborn. If you jog her memory of who she was, well, that wouldn't be good. It would mess up time and order! Hold on, I'll be wright there, Percy.

And with that Jenna Moon was standing in front of me, appearing from a cloud of black smoke saying, "Percy, would you mind showing us the dinning hall? I'm starving!" She looked at me and I blinked. She spoke in my head again: Act normal ya nit!.

Percy blinked again. Realizing everyone was staring at him he said, "Oh ya, no problem." So they walked through camp as he navigated the way to the dinning hall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 187 46
A fanfic on bajan Canadian. I hope you like it :)
1.1K 23 16
EDIT AS OF 12/8/21 : Howdy Howdy everyone !! I know it's been a LONGGGG time since i've ever updated this or anything . Like 2 years now maybe . But...
54.4K 841 63
It's basically as the title says. I'll take any suggestions and try and write them for you, and i will mainly be doing jacks x evangeline, but you ca...
36.2K 589 24
Being surrounded by couples 24/7, was hard enough for the lonely Elite. He was still waiting for the love of his life, while all his friends were all...