Rather Be With You - Sequel t...

By lover-of-fandoms

Ria Rider is back again and this time she's traveling to the Isle with Ben, Carlos, Evie, and Jay to bring ba... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - The End
More Descendants
Descendants - Aus and One shots
Z-o-m-b-i-e-s

Chapter 7

4.9K 167 153
By lover-of-fandoms

It's almost time, I'm getting so anxious and shaky just thinking about it. All my life I have waited for this moment and it has finally come. I'll be able to leave this Isle and experience life with my three best friends in the whole world, one of them being the love of my life.

As it was getting closer, King Ben gave up on the whole "I'm a princess" joke and Harry and I were making our way over to him ready to give him a bit of a hard time because why not have a little fun? A different kind of fun Harry was suggesting a couple of hours ago but still just as enjoyable.

"Coochy, coochy coo," Harry taunted stroking his hook underneath Ben's chin with a huge smile on his face. I approached him on his other side as he looked away from Harry and towards me. "How's it feel to be king now, eh?" Harry questioned him laughing when Ben didn't respond.

"As long as your girlfriend gives us what we want, you won't be harmed. I hope for both of us that she does because you are a cutie. It's a real shame, you didn't pick a descendant of Flynn Rider instead of Maleficent because who knows what could happened," I flirted kissing him once along his jawline as he didn't flinch or look away like he did with Harry.

"Give it a rest you two. Give it a rest," Uma sighed as we both backed off Ben and Harry was getting agitated. He was not the one to be patient for something that he wants. "We don't want damaged goods."

"You said that I could hook him," Harry stated frustrated as he hung from the ropes and pointed his hook towards Ben.

"I said, at noon," Uma responded as Harry hopped off and pulled out his pocket watch hanging it in front of Ben's face.

"Twenty more minutes," Harry said as Ben looked to him a bit confused.

"That says eleven thirty," Ben told him and he wasn't wrong but telling Harry otherwise isn't a smart decision. "Ah."

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through," Uma said to Ben as Harry and I walked closer to Uma.

"Well she's not my girlfriend anymore," Ben admitted as both Harry and I let out a small chuckle.

"Leave us alone, you two," Uma sighed getting a little frustrated more with Harry than me.

"Nineteen minutes now," Harry told Ben getting up in his face again on the one side as I gave the other side a slight stroke across the cheek as we kept walking off together.

"This is actually happening, I can't believe it," I sighed in absolute amazement on how much are lives were about to change within the hour. Harry and I made our way to the back of the ship resting against the rails on the side of the dock as we sat there talking before the big event that's gonna go down.

"You were getting a little flirty with the king, huh Ria? Anything you want to tell me?" He laughed giving me a little jab in the ribs as I gave him a slight push, thankfully not enough for him to lose his balance and fall into the water. That would have been real awkward and embarrassing, especially if Mal and them showed up at that moment.

"Oh please, I could say the same to you. You're the definition of flirting with anyone you point your hook at. Also a little heavy on the eyeliner today, are we?" I teased but it wasn't a lie. Harry was a huge flirt with literally everyone. Of course it didn't mean anything to him just some harmless fun.

"Don't pretend you don't love it," he whispered before kissing my neck and then moving up to my lips.

"Harry! Ria!" Uma shouted from the other side of the ship as both of us stopped what we doing and jumped down from the railing. We made our way over to Uma and she just rolled her eyes. She clearly saw us making out on the other end of the ship. "Listen up, Harry I want you to untie Ben and Ria you're in charge of Ben when they arrive. If they don't give us the wand, I want you to push him overboard. Understand?" Uma questioned as Ben looked to me fear in his eyes again.

"Why me? I'm surprised you're not having Harry do it," I stated. I mean I was perfectly fine with it but she had Harry do all the dirty work for her. Gil and I were used for persuasion and recruiting people. We'd stay out of the way with most pirate business since we didn't have the pirate life blood in us like Harry but we'd still help out the cause.

"Trust me, you're the perfect choice. I need Harry by my side if something goes wrong and I know you can handle the king. You're the most wicked girl I know," Uma told me placing her hand on my shoulder and gave me a smile and I did the same.

"I'll do it then, thank you Uma," I stated as Harry untied Ben and handed him over to me as his hands were still bound together.

"Don't worry, I won't be too rough, unless you're into that," I whispered placing my hand on his shoulder from behind as I guided him towards the plank as Mal and all of them started to show up.

"Watch it Rider, I've got my eye on you," Harry teased giving me a kiss as I walked by and stood on the plank with Ben.

"Hey guys! They're here!" Gil shouted from the top of the ship as I noticed all of them had their attention turned towards Ben and me. I was readying him for the plank as we both stepped out and it started shaking a bit but remained stable enough.

"Welcome!" Harry announced as he was keeping close to me incase something went wrong. He'd want to protect me but also be able to help if I couldn't handle Ben. Little does he know that I'm strong enough to fend for myself when need be. I'll let him think otherwise though, I don't want to blow a hole in his ego.

"Finally!" Uma cheered as I noticed all four of them and some other Auradon girl had their jaws dropped staring over at me.

"Ria! What are you doing?" Carlos De Vil called out and of all people he was the last person I expected to call me out like that. Jay and Mal of course they would and Evie if you pissed her off enough which I had before she left the Isle but sweet little Carlos; now that's a sight to see.

"I'm doing what I do best!" I announced. "Do you people have me confused for someone else? Because I'm not who you think I am. I mean honestly first the king here and now you." I had no idea what they thought about me but whoever this princess is, I really want to give her a good punch if I ever run into her. There's no one like the Ria Rider that you all know and love.

"Let's get this party started. I swear I'm cold-hearted. There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debatin'. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face, then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient," Uma started to sing and I'm pretty sure we are about to have the most killer rap battle ever and of course our girl Uma is going to win. As she was singing I got Ben positioned if Mal didn't come through with the wand and I had my arm wrapped around him with a bright smile as she mentioned him.

"Ria, please. This isn't who you are," Ben pleaded with me again as I just rolled my eyes and gave him a slight push forward as he raced backwards into me.

"This again? Listen Benny-Boo you don't know me. Stop acting like you do," I told him as Uma continued on as the whole crew joined in as well.

"I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart," Uma threatened even though it was more Tick-Tock's baby crocs than sharks but don't mind that.

"Now, let's all just be smart, although for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand. No one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate, your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight," Mal started up as the rest of her crew came forward and then everyone was involved.

"Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down. Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down. We want the wand or else the king is gone. Your time is running out." Everyone sang as Harry took his pocket watch out being the cheeky little thing he is.

"You should really watch your mouth. Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up. It's going down. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank." Uma was absolutely slaying it out there being adorable with her sword and as this part finished Gil gave her the right away as she started making her way towards Mal and the rest of them.

"Ok, look, this is not a conversation. It's a do-or-die situation. If you don't give me back the king, I'll have no hesitation, I'll serve you right here and I don't need a reservation. That way your whole pirate crew can have a demonstration. Release him now, and we can go our separate ways unless you wanna deal with me and the VK's," Mal sang as Harry was making his way towards the dock where Uma was standing.

"So that's your big speech, huh? An empty ultimatum?" Uma laughed as I saw Harry ready to get involved.

"All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him and if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him. All it takes is one long look and I'll---" He shouted getting up in Mal's face running his hook through her hair as Jay backed her up giving Harry the most intimidating death stare I've ever seen.

"Harry! We get it. Chill," Uma told him pulling him back as he continued dancing on. Harry was always so extra with everything he did especially threatening people. I actually loved that fact about him.

"Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down. Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down. We want the wand or else the king is gone. Your time is running out. You should really watch your mouth. Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up. It's going down."

"Hey, we don't have to choose. We don't have to light the fuse. Mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose. There's gotta be a better way. Uma, I promise I'll give you your chance. You'll have your say," Ben spoke up as Harry was standing behind me watching me handle him. I didn't think Uma would ever agree to that but I wasn't going to punish him for speaking out.

"Silly king! You? Give me? You're gonna give me a chance? Well, not a chance." Well I was right.

"Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank." Everyone finished as I dangled Ben over the edge as he was forced to look down at the water below him.

"Ria, please," he begged and I couldn't help but laugh.

"The wand is all we need, didn't you listen?" I questioned lowering him a bit more as Uma looked over to me with a smile as Mal was handing over the wand to her.

"Hold up, too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive?" Uma asked knowing that they had to prove that the wand was real. This is why she was captain; she was the smartest out of all of us. From the looks on their faces, it looks like we might have caught them in their trap. "We want to see it work."

"You always were quite the drama queen," Mal responded.

"Oh and nothing too big or else Ben is fish bait," Uma told her as the crew roared with laughter.

"You're doing amazing Ria," Harry whispered to me coming up from behind as I still kept my concentration on leaning Ben over the edge.

"I learn from the best," I told him craning my neck back giving him a quick kiss and then he backed off a bit knowing I had it perfectly under control.

"Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word," Mal said pointing the wand at a dog dressed in the same garb that the De Vil's wear. Something is way off about that because Cruella would skin that dog and Carlos is an absolute baby when it comes to dogs. This day has just been beyond confusing.

"Does this vest make me look fat? Hey, does anyone have some bacon? Cookies?" The dog asked as the whole crew was laughing up a storm at the dog. Also the wand worked which is beyond amazing.

"Give me the wand!" Uma shouted reaching out her hand.

"Give me Ben!" Mal yelled back at her.

"Harry, bring him over," Uma asked him as I passed Ben off to Harry while following behind him.

"Oh before you go, tell your mom Gaston says hi and also tell your dad my dad wishes he'd finished off your dad when he had the chance," Gil said as he followed us telling Ben. Gil's such a dork but I love him. When we reached Mal and Uma, Harry tossed Ben down to his knees as we both stood behind Uma on either side.

"Oh. Cut him loose, Harry," Uma told him as he just sighed.

"I never get to have any fun," he responded cutting the ropes and then stood back by me putting his hook hand around me as we waited in anticipation for the wand.

"Wait!" Carlos shouted as Mal turned back to him and everyone look to him. "Give us Ria back, please," he begged as Uma turned around to me.

"Ria here is a free woman, she can make any choice she wants. Ria, do you want to go with them?" Uma asked me as I shook my head and look to Harry so confused.

"Why would I? I'm sorry but I'm not who you guys think I am. I mean do you really think I'd ever fall in love with you De Vil? That's freaking hilarious," I told him with a laugh as he looked completely crushed as Evie put a hand on his shoulder. I didn't realize he was the freaking fragile.

"Harry, what did you do to her? Fix her now," Mal demanded and I awaited Harry's responded seeing that Mal was pissed off because I wasn't doing something.

"I haven't done a thing to Ria. I promise. I mean can you blame her for falling in love with a devilishly handsome pirate like me?" He questioned wrapping his arm around my waist and dipping me downward as he kissed me out of nowhere.

"Don't Carlos," I heard Jay said as Harry brought me back up and as surprised as I was by the kiss, it was absolutely amazing. When I looked over Jay was holding Carlos's fist back as Carlos look to me devastated and lower his hand.

"You won't get away with this," Carlos muttered loud enough for Harry to hear as he wrapped his arm around me again and kissed the side of my head.

"Loved to see you try and do something," Harry laughed and boy was I way beyond confused. Am I dreaming? How much did Hook let me drink? I mean geez if I am, this is one messed up dream.

~ Going on vacation. Be back 8/04 with updates. ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 721 16
-This is the Second Book in the Descendants Series- It's been 6 months since they arrived in Auradon. Only a few months after King Ben of Auradon had...
41.2K 1K 20
Mal and the Vk's are returning to the Isle to bring over the next group of villain kids and they didn't plan on stopping there, Brooke and Ben Promis...
1.8K 39 8
Six months after when Ben and Hayden where crowded king and hand everything is perfect Ben being king and helping everyone, Evie is doing what she lo...
47.5K 1.1K 9
❝ We never know where help will come. ❞ YOU CAN TAKE THE VK OUT OF THE ISLE BUT YOU CAN'T ...