Wish upon a star

By sisy1867

She wish upon a star to meet the man of her dreams.She meets the guy but is it really him or just an illusion More

New neighbors
Christmas dinner
Dalia's pov
Playdate
Sweet dreams
Surprise
New years eve
Uninvited guest
Jealousy
Fight
The twins
The kids
Date night
Written in the stars
Is it fate?
How the kids feel
Maybe baby?
Party
First doctors appointment
Gender Reveal
The quads
Dreams and Wishes do come true Or do they?
What did i just do?
A weekend in Paradise
Another Day in Paradise
Better than revenge
Maybe
Water under the bridge
2 Wrongs dont make a right
Dont give up on me
Dinner Disaster pt 1
Dinner disaster pt 2 or is it?
Hungover
I Choose you pt 1
I choose you pt2
Dreams and wishes come true

Back home

62 7 3
By sisy1867

After a long flight I am finally home with my munchkins. I pulled in my driveway and all the kids runs to me I missed you so much I say to them I see Dante's sad expression and I pulled him close and tell him I will always be here for you no matter what happens you can count on me.
Come inside let's all watch a movie you guys pick Ally and Ari pick the wizard of oz ironic that's how I feel there's no place like home. I had the babies in their rocking chair and I have the older kids around me I felt happy and complete but confused I love Jordan and like Joey he is the one picking up the pieces but gratitude would be enough? I put my thoughts aside and enjoy the movie night with the kids by the end of the movie Dante and Eric leave Dante is looking happier now and my heart melts when he gave me that smile like his father oh lord I miss him like crazy but he hurt me so deep I place the babies in their cribs and tuck in the twins I pick up the mess in the living room and then I hear a knock I open the door to see Jordan with a defeated look on his face I let him in and seat on the couch then he started crying and he broke my heart all over again I held him in my arms and told him everything is going to be fine I beg him to seek help do it for all of us but mainly do it for you I know I messed but give me an opportunity. I was drunk that night I don't remember nothing that happened he said but I kept seeing her because she told me she was pregnant but she fake it I found out the day you left. Jordan I had sex with Joe after you left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 255 33
It's been almost 10 years. Katherine has moved on with her life after being completely broken by the man she'd loved since she was a young girl. Kat...
1.7K 1 75
Jordan was in a pop group that gained overnight success. He had met a girl in town while they would breakdance on the corner before he became famous...
19.4K 690 21
Christine Daae's life is torn apart one summer night by a man who wears a mask. Then, another man enters the picture...or so he claims to be another...
5.2K 278 27
Tierney was 35, she and JC had been together since she was 18. They had an amazing son, they'd built a good life together. A comfortable, predictabl...