The twins

I wake up in Jordan's arms best sleep I had ever. I was going to jump over him to get of the bed but in that moment he woke up and held me in place above him and boy he was happy to see me on top I lightly kiss him and get off him and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth he asked me at what time I have to leave to pick up the kids and I tell him in an hour he kiss me on my neck while hugging me I smile and turn around and kiss him his hand are going up down my back but I tell him that I want to take it slow and he agrees with me. We want our first time together to be special. So I get ready to drive 3 hours to pick up my kids. Ally wanted to stay with the boys so I kissed her and leave.
3 hours later...
I arrived at Victoria's house and the kids were already outside waiting for me outside the first to spot me was Alan he came running up to me and then Arieliz . Victoria handed me their belongings and went inside I can't tell my relationship with her will never get better but I didn't care as long she treats my babies right. I put on the portable DVD Snow White for Ari since Al always falls asleep on long drives. I tell her that Ally is waiting for her and she get excited. I didn't tell her about Jordan she has seen pictures of him so I wanted to surprise her . When I finally arrive home Jordan was outside with the boys and Ally. When I unbuckle Ari she took of running towards Ally until she spotted Jordan and she froze and got all giddy and told me mommy that's your Prince Charming and went to him and hug him and he was giving her the biggest smile possible I was carrying Alan and when he saw Ally he ask me to put him down and went up to her then he looked over at Jordan and went up to him and sit besides him looking in awe at him in that moment Marlene walked out and saw the kids with Jordan and when she looked at me I was holding the tears and then she got her camera and she told us to seat together we did what she told us Jordan had Eric and Ari on his lap I had Alan on mine Ally sat in front on the ground and Dante next to me and She snapped a picture of us together and I couldn't be happier.