A weekend in Paradise

I thought Jordan would be the one taking me to Hawaii Joey took me instead I need to get away for a couple of days Danny and Elsa insisted that I had to for the sake of the kids they would take care of all six kids since Victoria bailed on taking the twins arguing they were no longer her grandkids since they had another man last name. I feel bad for no taking them with me. But I am wreck right now and need to put myself together. So I arrived at the resort and Joe let me have the master room in our suite I take a nap after the long flight. We had a dinner reservation at 8. I woke up around 6 and take a shower. I wear a mint green dress and white heels a leave my hair down when I got out of the room Joey was waiting for me in the leaving room. He looked so handsome with his suit and tie we leave and arrive a quarter to 8. We talk what it seems hours we went dancing after, I had a really good time I needed it. We went back to our suite I say good night to Joe and went to take my make up off then I turn on my cell I had 23 missed calls from Jordan and a text from Dante saying how much he and Eric missed me. Then Jordan calls again. Where in L.A. are you I need to see you he said I don't want to see you and by the way I'm in Hawaii. By the time you even find us we will be on our way back so don't even bother. Joe can you believe this I yell getting out of my room he knows I need space and he wants to come after me I said laying my head on his shoulder don't worry if he gets here I will keep him away from you he said what are we watching I ask the mummy he said. We where on the sofa bed so I lay there watching the movie with him while he played with my hair mid movie I fell asleep.