The Death Touch (editing)

By Nami761

16 year old Christy Sanders is raped, when she tries to get the justice she deserves everything turns upside... More

The DeathTouch
The Death Touch Chapter 2
The Death Touch Chapter 3
The Death Touch Chapter 4
The Death Touch Chapter 5
The Death Touch Chapter 6
The Death Touch Chapter 7
The Death Touch Chapter 8
The Death Touch Chapter 9
The Death Touch chapter 11
The Death Touch Chapter 12

The Death Touch Chapter 10

575 19 10
By Nami761

                                       THE DEATH TOUCH : CHAPTER 10 

             The school year was passing by quickly, it was now a well into May, the cold and wet snow was gone, and the atmosphere was nice and warm. The warm sun beset the campus, and the smell of sweet summer was in the air. How I loved summer, I walked into my next class to find all the seats filled, except beside Blane's. Sighing, I went over to sit beside him when a hand stopped me, I looked over my shoulder where Sarah's hand rested on my shoulder. 

             "I believe that's my seat, thank you very much," she said icily, as she pushed past me I noticed she left a hand print on my tee. The color was of a brown substance. Mr. Tanner then walked into class looking pissed off, as soon as he caught sight of me, his face turned into a scowl. 

             "Why are you just standing around in my class, Ms. Sanders, find a seat, now!" He growled, his eyes pitch black with anger. Instantaneously, I obeyed and squeezed in with a group of girls in the corner. "Now, class, as you know, the exams are coming up in a month, lets get started..."

             His voice disappeared as soon as he started barking orders, my head fell in to my hands, clutching tighter of my hair, I tried to keep my eyes peeled open, but, no such luck as my head began to drop lower, and lower until it hit the desk with a loud thud. Hints of blackness began to appear in front of my eyes as my eyes began to close, I yearned to keep them open when Sarah's face caught sight in the window's reflection. She stared icily at me, her lips curved into an evil smirk. Without any further, my eye lids turned heavy and my eyes closed shut. With a last glimpse of Sarah waving her hand, I blacked out. 

             A pernicious thumping in my head startles me awake, my heartbeat escalating faster and faster, still not clear about my surroundings, my eyes land on an elusive figure. I can make out it's masculine figure, although the face is still unrecognizable. A pair of pink, luscious lips is the first thing that catches my eye, followed by a long sleek nose which is all too familiar. I lifted a shaking hand up to his face, the skin was smooth and silky, my mind immediately wandered off to Damien.    

            "Wow, never thought Christy Sanders would confuse me with her boyfriend..., but I don't mind being the replacement," Blaine smirked hovering over me, I blushed rapidly, he was watching me, his hazel eyes flashed a tinge of concern before it disappeared behind the egotistical jerk he really was. 

            "Ouch. That hit a nerve," he fake pouted, I forgot he could read minds, too. Rolling my eyes at him, I sat up briskly, unfortunately my head instantly began spinning, making me fall back to my place. Blaine cautiously laid me back in my spot, I could feel a sharp spark that suddenly hit under his touch. I quickly looked away, I could see he felt it, too, even though he acted as if nothing happened,  his eyes were telling a different story. "What the hell happened, I remember sitting in class and then everything went black..." I said holding my head. 

            "You're in the infirmary because you passed out in class, Christy," he said, he looked at me,  expression pissed off. My brain instantly registered to what happened. "I think...I know who did this," he looked like he was regretting something, all the evidence leads to her, but why? Was this what she was talking about of last night? Was this just the beginning of her plan, or was it just to scare me off? 

            "I don't know all the answers, but I do know she has something to do with this," Blaine said. Wait, he was reading my mind again! "Stop reading my mind!...Wait, h-how you know?" I asked, he looked around, searching the room if it was clear of eavesdroppers. "You know...after that night, when Sarah fought with you?" Blaine spoke low, I nodded to hurry him up. "Well, that next morning, she requested to speak with me..., alone," That got me curious to where this was leading to. I felt a warm hand grabbing my hand for reassurance before he spoke the next part, the worst part. 

           "She needed my help, help for her revenge, against..." he dropped dead in his tracks, she was talking about her revenge, her words from last night, turning them to her side, of course she would start with someone that was farthest away from me than upgrade to people who were closest to me until she reached...Damien. My Damien. 

           "Me." his head shot up so fast I swear it had to hurt, even for a vampire. "So, you know, at last, I was nervous from my head to my toes on how you'd take it," I smiled, at least he showed some real emotion. "What did she want? What did she say? Anything about her plan?-" I began frantically, I could see he was expecting this, "Slow down, I'll tell you everything that I know."

           "After her revelation, I was incredibly pissed, although I didn't say anything, she just spoke about her hatred towards you. At first I was shocked and thought that maybe she was psychotic, she spoke of terrible things towards you and destroying you so Damien, my best friend would be hers. As if I was held by a leash, it broke, I was furious now," he looked away in disgust, I squeezed his hand for comfort, urging him to go on.

           "She then started phase one of her plan, spells. At that I really thought she was a psycopath, so I had to ask why, what did she think? She could get out of this? Why was she willing to harm her only, younger sister-" Realizing what he just said, he stared shocked at me, but I could tell I was wasn't any different. "She told me that right after I confronted her,I-" I stood up.  

            "I wasn't sure if she was my sister, Blaine, but you just confirmed it," I said, my knees feeling weak, my legs losing control I instantly fell. Almost fell that is, Blaine caught me in his arms, and set me on the bed again. The back of his hand was caressing my right cheek, he closed his eyes for a long moment, there was utter silence before he spoke again. 

           "I slapped her," he said with a strained voice, "I couldn't stop myself, if I hadn't come back to my senses in time, I knew, right then and there, I'd have sucked her blood dry faster than anything I've done before." he glared at the wall, his hand tightening in mine, my mouth dropped open, Blaine, The Blaine Hastings actually defended me? Obviously still reading my mind, he could tell I was beyond shocked. 

           "Don't get your hopes up, as much as I adore making your life a living hell, I can't stand someone else hurting you, now that's my job," he said, a smirk forming on his handsome face. "You're so full of yourself," I smiled, never thought I'd say this but, it was nice with him by my side, the one person I never thought I'd be feeling so close to since the day I met him. "Thank you..., for defending me" I reached out and gave him a long hug, I thought I saw a look of regret flash through his face before it quickly disappeared, I was imagining it. 

           "I think, I should head back to my room now," Before I could get up he pushed me back in my spot, "You need to rest, in case you didn't notice you were about to fall a minute ago." he said. 

           "I can take care of myself! Thank you very mu-" I immediately stood up, regretting it right after, my feet losing my balance making me fall, again. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain but it never came. Blaine had his hand around my waist holding me tightly against his body allowing me to feel his perfectly toned torso. While his other hand coming towards my face, moving my hair out of my face.

           "I can see that," he spoke, his voice was hoarse sending a chill down my spine. Smiling mischievously, Blaine picked me up in both of his hands, my eyes went wide. "WHAT exactly do you think you're doing?! Put me down! Now!" Blaine snickered, his moist lips pressing against my hair. 

           "Something I always wanted to do," Suddenly everything was moving extremely fast or was it us? After about a second, we were standing in my room with Blaine still holding me, bridal style, that's when Amy decided to walk in. 

          "Should I be worried?" she asked, her expression surprised just as I was. I immediately tried to get out of his grip on me, remember, emphasis on the tried, because Blaine's grip on me got tighter on purpose, he brought me closer agianst his body. "Dammit Blaine! Let me down!" Still not listening, Blaine's grip was unbreakable, which was really annoying me.  I wasn't like those delibitated girls these vampires thought they could do whatever the hell they wanted with, keeping my mind blank, I pulled my leg up as fast as I could and kicked him in the neck. That did the trick, Blaine's grip loosened enough for me to get the away from him. 

           In five seconds flat, I heard a hissing sound coming from behind me, and I was pinned against a wall with my hand behind my back. I looked into angry, dark, black eyes and fangs ready to snap at any moment. Amy, I'm guessing was pushed out of the room, and Blaine was only an inch away from my face. "Aw, poor Blainey can't handle a kick," I wanted to say, but he probably heard me anyway. 

           "You really think you outsmarted me?" His face expression was annoyed but his eyes held amusement now. Before I could respond he twisted my hand tighter around my back, making me arch my back. And closing that distance between him and I. Our bodies pressed against each other, leaving my body hot over the places he touched. "I-I can outsmart you anytime, anywhere, and in anything," I was losing my breath, and it was scaring me. Blaine Hastings would be the last person on earth I could ever think like this about. But, right now he was the first, I gulped at how close his face was coming closer to mine, I needed to look away but his bewitched eyes captured mine. 

           I tried to break his grip on my wrist with my free hand, big mistake, now both my hands were forced behind my back. "No answer, I see," he said. 

           "You'll think twice before you make a bet with me, Blaine," I said, getting cocky for once. "Now, let go of me," I said, my nose nearly touching his now. "Why don't you prove that to me now, not afraid are you? I don't bite," he said, smiling smugly. 

           "Uh..actually, you kinda do, and I'm not scared of you," I said, digging nails into his hands, which sort of worked and backfired, he twisted again, harder this time, which made me press closer against him. Keeping my mind clear of my next move, my knee came up fast, only to be stopped in a millisecond, Blaine gripped my leg putting it around his waist, his face turned serious now, his nose trailing the edge of my jaw, leading up to my ear. 

           "Looks like you're not starting out well, Christy, why not admit defeat?" His lips brushing against my skin heading beneath my jaw to my neck. I held in a breath, remembering last time I was in this position, I almost had my blood drained. "Never, this is just a small victory, I'll take the rest," I said, my voice hoarse now. "Can't wait to see who wins," he said. "Now, do I get a reward for my victory?" he grazes his teeth on my pulse, Suddenly I scream, an ear piercing scream, very much loud and right next to this ear. Thank god for vampire hearing! Blaine's guard is down, making his grip loosen again, but this time I complete my task, I knee him in the groin hard. 

           "I told you I could outsmart you anytime, anywhere, and in anything, victory is mine Blaine, sweetie" I quickly get out of the room and run into my dorm adviser and Amy. "Are you okay, Christy? I'm sorry I couldn't come in, Blaine took his anger out on me," I could see a bruise on her wrist which was fading fast. "Yeah, I'm fine, I'll be right back, think you should check out on Blaine, he's..uh..not feeling well," Amy glanced smirking at me, she knew damn well what I was talking about, my dorm adviser on the other hand had the hots for Blaine. 

           "Omigod! Poor Blainie, is he ok?" she ran into our dorm Amy following behind her, only after give me a high five. 

                                                                       *     *     * 

         It was almost after curfew, I was sitting in my room when I decided to go see Damien, it had been all day and I hadn't seen him, I found it odd he didn't even come over, did he know about the incident? Leaving my dorm, I quickly head out towards the boys dormitory. Suddenly I see a certain dirty blond walking outside the boys dormitory, I hid behind the the building until he left. After searching almost about everywhere, Damien remained missing, I decided on walking around campus, as I head past a small building, suddenly remembering this is where I found out Sarah had been the one killing everyone, I shivered. 

           A moaning noise was coming from the back, I walked cautiously, not making a noise, 'cause last time I checked I witnessed a murder, the moaning escalated and I thought I heard a familiar voice. "You don't know how happy I am, I-I love you," Sarah says. She was obviously with someone, it wasn't Blaine was it? Suddenly a pang of jealousy burst through me, but then, another familiar voice spoke, this time I recognized it.

           With a trembling foot, I stepped forward, Damien stood with Sarah in his arms, they were kissing, her hands were gripping his hair while his hands were around her waist while the other held her lovingly. Like he used to do with me, a thick line of tears forced it's way out, sprawling on my face. Damien suddenly turned around, as shocked as he was, he didn't speak. A comforting hand gripped my shoulder. Damien took that time to come forward, his eyes were full of regret, "Christy-" Blaine came forward pushing me behind him, "Don't even come near Christy, Damien" Blaine's voice was filled with so much venom that I was surprised it didn't scare Damien, I knew I was.

           "Get out of the way, Blaine, this is between my girlfriend and myself, you've no right to but in," Damien responded icily. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to call me his girlfriend, after what I just saw, he was far from my boyfriend. "Just like you've no right to cheat on your girlfriend, instead you go at it with this skank," I gripped Blaine's shirt from behind, I knew things were gonna start getting rough now. 

          "I'm not your girlfriend anymore, Damien, h-how could you cheat on me with her!"  I said, Blaine was getting pissed, I could feel him getting heated. "Christy, please don't say that, this is a misunderstanding, just hear me out-" I cut him off, "If this was a misunderstanding, than how come you were enjoying it so much, huh? Why didn't you stop yourself?" I asked, more tears were falling now. "Christy, please don't cry, I can't see you like this, I really do love you-" In a blink of an eye, Damien was pushed into the wall so hard, he instantly launched at Blaine, leaving a dent in the wall     my eyes grew wide when they started fighting.

           It was like watching a Hurricane fighting a Tornado, both of their fangs had popped out, each of them going for one another's throat. Blaine looked like he was ready to have Damien's head, it actually sent a shiver down my spin, before one of them ended up dead, I needed to stop them. 

           "You guys, ripping each other's throats out won't explain anything," I jumped in between them, which was the dumbest I'd gotten so far, jumping in between regular guys wasn't as bad as stepping in between two blood thirsty vampires ready to attack. There was a crunching noise, like someone stepped on a stick, then a sharp pain begin in my side. There's one voice, it's his, the one that makes the pain go away. "Christy, listen to me, do not move! Listen to me, babe," his voice rang in my ears. 

          "Blaine, it hurts so much, make the pain go away, please!" I don't know why I called out Blaine,  he's the one that takes the pain away, my pain away. "Babe, grab my hand, and don't let it go, please just stay with me," his hand was so warm, and so big in my small hands. "Why don't you take her to the hospital?" Sarah's voice above my head. "I'm giving her my blood," Blaine's beautiful voice spoke from next to me. 

          "Let me give it to her, she's my girlfriend," Damien butt in, his hand was grabbing my other hand. "Was Damien, I'm giving her mine. Mine's more powerful than yours, I'm pretty sure she doesn't need a lying, idiot's blood running through her veins," Blaine said, a sweet, rich smell reached my nose before it was yanked away. "I'm giving her mine!" A sick smell hit my senses, making me sick even more. "Blaine, tell him to get away from me, his smell is making me sick," I squeezed his hand tighter, the same rich smell made it's way into my mouth, instead of the usual copper taste I thought his blood would taste like, it was an explosion of delicious, enriched blood spreading through my mouth, it was something incomparable. Promptly, it was being yanked away from me. I tried to fight for it, but blaine's soothing voice danced in my ears. 

          "Babe, that's enough, everything is going to be fine, you just need to rest now," Warm hands engulfed me, pressing me against a perfectly toned chest, Blaine's strong arms held me closely. I could feel being lifted, I lay my head on his chest while my hand rested on his shoulder, it was like I was meant to stay in his arms, I fit perfectly. "Blaine..." I tried to say, he didn't need to risk his life with that Damien, for me. "Shh...I know, and I'd do anything to protect you," he said, kissing the top of my head. With that, I fell asleep in Blaine's arms. 

           My eyes open in a dimly lit room, there's a gorgeous crystal chandelier hanging up from the ceiling, silky, velvet curtains hang from a large window, blowing the curtains as cold wind blows inside the room, soothing me has I wake up refreshed. Hesitating, I touch my side, the pain disappeared, I then realized, I was wearing a silk, purple robe like nightgown, it was beautiful, my hair was sprawled over one shoulder, when last night's happening reappeared. Where was I? Where is Blaine? 

           "You're in my home, how're you feeling?" I smiled. "Good," He layed out a big plate of food, eggs, sausages, and whole lot other stuff. "Eat it," he smirked at me, while he stood up to close the window. It was beginning to pour really hard now, I tried to scarf down the food as best as I could. Except the tea, with Blaine still working on something, I had an idea, looking around the room I saw a tall plant. Instantly, I took the cup in my hands and reached out my hand to pour it in the plant. 

           Almost there...., only a twist of my hand....

           "What do you think you're doing?" Blaine was smirking at me, standing by the bed now. He was leaning against the bed frame, his dirty blond hair spread messily on his forehead making him look like an angel sent from heaven, his perfectly muscular chest was visible behind his turtleneck sweater. "Uh..observing your plant?" I stated as a question.

           "Nice try, now drink it up," Blaine said, coming to sit next to me on the bed, whatever he was doing, his face had smudges of dirt everywhere, which made him look much more adorable, of course I was never going to mention it to him though. 

            "You should go back to bed, you lost a lot of blood," He said, tugging me back into bed, looking at Blaine, I could tell he was also tired, his eyes had dark circles under them. After all that happened, tears welled up in my eyes, Damien and Sarah kissing flashed back and forth in my mind. I just couldn't get it out of my head, I never expected Damien would do that. What if it was a misunderstanding? Oh how much I wanted to believe it was, I had gone through so much in my life and the one person I thought I could trust was the one who betrayed me. 

           "He's not worth your tears, Christy," Blaine said wiping the tears away from my face. Blaine pulled me into his chest while I soaked his shirt with my tears, I just sat there, cuddling in his arms, I don't know for how long. "Christy, lay down," After closing the light, he turned to leave, I couldn't go back to sleep again, I would only see them again. 

           "Blaine, can you sleep with me tonight? I-I won't be able to sleep alone, the flashbacks repeat," I felt embarrased saying it, I looked away, thinking it was a stupid idea. "I'm here for you, Christy" Blaine's voice said from behind me, warm arms surrounded me, comforting. Facing Blaine, I snuggled against him, with my head on his chest. "Blaine, what did you mean when you said, you were more stronger than Damien?" I said. I heard Blaine sigh, his hand was forming a pattern on my back before he finally spoke.

            "I turned Damien," Blaine's voice was merely a whisper, suddenly sleep overcame me, taking me into the wonderful world of dreams. 

 Don't hate me for not uploading in a while, please vote and comment if you like it. You didn't really expect this did you! xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
278K 13.6K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
957 32 28
In a world where vampires and humans live together, peace has be happening but the vampires always hold power and would stop to nothing to keep it 16...
472K 13.6K 51
*Mature Content Warning* I rest both my hands against the table. "I'll go on another date with you, if you tell me one thing about yourself that no...