Waving Through Separate Windo...

Oleh lemonpolish

TreeBros fanfiction. Evan goes with Jared to an end of school party and his life is changed forever. This tak... Lebih Banyak

1 - First Day Back
2 - Day Two of Torture
3 - Meetings
4 - Party Time
5 - Sleepover
6 - Aftermath
7 - Bathroom Part 1
9 - Recovery
10 - True Friends
11 - Summer
13- Update lol

8 - Bathroom Part 2

86 5 5
Oleh lemonpolish

The door closed and was immediately locked. Evan sat in there, staring at Connor. Connor sighed, kissing Evan's forehead.

"Hello!! Some of us have to pee!"

A girl knocking on the door.

"I'm having my period!"

"Take your time honey."

Evan stood up, whispering to Connor.

"We have to help him." He helped Connor up. Connor sighed, agreeing.

"Yeah, good idea. Help the kid who spied on us making out. Great." Evan ignored Connor, opening the door a bit.

He spotted a kid with dark hair, glasses, and a black long sleeved shirt that said "Creeps" on it. He was looking in the mirror at himself, his knuckles lighter from gripping the edge of the sink. He was obviously crying, a few tears dripping down his face.

Evan tried opening the door more until it made a loud creak. Evan said something under his breath as it got the attention of Michael. He looked over, scared to see other people come out of the closet. He pressed himself against the door, wiping his tears.

"What the hell?!?" Michael yelled. "Oh, are you those guys who were in here before..." Evan nodded, walking out of the closet with Connor. Connor leaned against the wall, looking at Michael.

"S-sorry. We heard your little umm. Fight. I want to help." Evan looked at Michael.

"I'd rather be alone, thank you." Michael responded, looking at the mirror.

"You smoke?" Connor said out of nowhere.

"C-Connor you can't just say that-" Evan looked at Connor, a little angry.

"Yeah..." Michael responded.

"How did you know...?" Evan's expression changed from slightly annoyed to confused.

"Weed socks." He pointed at Michael's shoes, which had a hole on the side. Underneath, you could see red socks with a green print of the weed plant. Connor pulled the bottom of his jeans up a little, revealing his own pair, except they were black instead of red.

Evan looked dumbfounded. "I'll leave so you can umm. Smoke?" Evan left the bathroom, nobody waiting at the door. Michael locked it.

Michael slid down the door and sat with his legs crossed. Connor sat as well, grabbing a baggie out of his back pocket.

"I regret coming here so much." Michael sat with his head in one hand, staring at the ground.

"I feel you. Also can we share it? I don't want to waste any." Connor looked at Michael, the baggie in one hand.

"Sure. And you're not as alone as me. You have Tree over there." Michael watched Connor roll up the joint, taking it from him when offered.

"He's my... first friend." Connor responded after handing Michael the joint.

"Oh. Yeah..." Michael said before taking a hit, breathing the smoke out in one cloud. He handed it to Connor, Connor doing the same.

"So what're you going to do now?" Connor asked, handing him back the joint.

"Probably sit in my room in my underwear, shirt, and socks burning all of our old memories. And smoking a lot." Michael talked as he breathed out another puff of smoke.

"Oh, I wanted to ask. Was that kid your boyfriend?" Michael looked at Connor as he handed him the joint. Connor nodded.

"I had no idea you were in there with us. By the way, if it makes you feel better, you can talk about your friend with me. Evan wants me to start helping people more? And you seem pretty cool and we're smoking together so..." Connor looked at Michael, Michael remembering what happened earlier.

"I-I mean... We've been friends forever. 12 years. I loved him. And then he took this pill sized super computer that goes in your brain and tells you what to do, and he's started ignoring me and we haven't talked in forever. He's probably in another room fucking Brooke or Chloe. But he told me his Squip was disabled because of the alcohol. So that was him talking. He said that..." Michael started tearing up, taking another hit.

"I'm high enough to think that sounds normal." Connor laughed a little, smoke coming out of his mouth.

"Hey, if you ever want to talk or something, you seem pretty cool. So I'll give you my number. Not in a romantic way, I'm pretty sure I'm dating Evan. I mean friend wise." Connor wrote his number down, handing it to Michael.

"By the way, I never got your name?" Michael asked, taking another hit and adding to the cloud that the room had become.

"I'm Connor Murphy. My boyfriend is Evan Hansen." Connor looked at Michael, feeling really high.

"Michael Mell. That kid was Jeremy Heere but I'm pretty sure he's been fully taken over by that fucking Squip." Michael sighed.

"Fucking Squips." Connor responded.

"Fucking Squips, man." Michael repeated, both of them laughing. Suddenly someone started knocking loudly.

"Let me in! People are having sex in the other bathroom!!" Someone yelled. Michael and Connor laughed, both really high. Michael stood up, handing Connor the joint, which was almost gone. He splashed some water in his face.

"See you another time? Maybe over the summer. I still have like 2 weeks left of school since we started 2 weeds late. Weeks? I don't know, dude." Michael laughed, Connor standing.

Connor unlocked the door, letting Michael out first. Immediately the person knocking ran in, Connor closing the door behind him, trapping the person in their with their smoke death trap.

Connor grinned, patting Michael on the shoulder before walking ahead of him to find Evan. Evan was sitting on the couch next to Jared, talking about trees probably. Connor decided not to walk over and get yelled at by Jared.

Evan looked back and saw Connor. He stood up, saying something to Jared and walking away. He looked at Connor with hope in his eyes.

"How's M-Michael?" Evan asked, Connor holding up an OK sign 👌🏻. Evan nodded, walking to the kitchen, Connor hazily following. He was still in a high state of mind, leaning against a counter. Evan grabbed a paper plate and some chips, standing next to Connor. He hopped up and sat on the counter, Connor stealing a chip.

"How dare you." Evan glared at Connor before grinning, making Connor smile. 90's pop music blared in the background as the two ate the plate of chips. It was getting somewhat late so most of the people who didn't stay late to parties had left. But most were still going strong.

Jared had gotten in a fight with someone while playing Poker on the couch and left with the car.

On the other end, Michael was hiding in the closet in another room with headphones on, since people would come in and out to have sex and all that teen stuff.

Evan had gotten lost in a crowd without Connor on his way to throw away the plate, panicking. He started hyperventilating, Connor soon at his side guiding him upstairs again since nobody was partying hard up there. Connor found an open bedroom since the bathroom was occupied. He locked the door so no couples would come in making out or any of that sort of thing. He sat on the edge of the bed with Evan, rubbing his back with his hand.

"T-thanks... Sorry. I got lost and-" Evan had calmed after a few minutes.

"Don't apologize." Connor smiled, kissing Evan's cheek. Evan pulled Connor back in towards him, their lips connecting. Connor seemed shocked, but adjusted after a few kisses. They continued until Evan needed to change his position.

He pulled his legs up onto the bed, wrapping them around Connor to pull him closer. Connor kissed him again, Evan's tongue entering his mouth. They continued, Evan moving to Connor's neck since Connor couldn't reach Evan's slightly covered neck. Evan took a part of Connor's skin and kissed it, Connor placing his head in the crook of Evan's neck.

"You smell like smoke." Evan uttered, Connor chuckling. Evan sucked on the skin, biting down. Connor buried his face into Evan's shoulder, Evan pushing Connor back. Evan laid on top of Connor, continuing to kiss his neck. Connor began to cough, opening his eyes.

Smoke had started to spread under the door from across the hall. The bathroom. Suddenly the smoke alarms blared as the smoke transformed into fire. Connor freaked out.

"Evan get out the window." Connor said, Evan standing up after hearing the alarm. The screams of kids below and outside could be heard from their room, Connor opening the window. Luckily, there was a small patch of roof between them and the ground. Connor held Evan's hand.

"Jump, Evan. Jump to the patch of roof then to the ground. Those kids will help you." Connor said, Evan looking panicked.

"What about you?" Evan stammered, Connor ready to help him out.

"I'll be right behind you." Connor boosted Evan out the window, Evan climbing down. He was about to join Evan before hearing someone screaming in the closet. Connor ran over, opening it to see Michael who's pant leg was slightly burned at the bottom.

"Connor!" Michael was shocked, the two running to the window.

"Jump out. I'll be right behind. There's a patch of roof. Go quickly." Michael nodded, hopping out. Connor waited for him to go before putting one leg out the window. He tried to pull his other leg out but felt fire creep up his leg.

He yelled out in pain, his grip slipping.

All Connor remembered was having his ankle slightly burned before falling from the window above and landing on the ground.

Rich set a fire and burned down the house.

DON'T YOU LOVE MY CLIFFHANGERS I FEEL EVIL.
Also holy heck, what happened? I know 200 reads doesn't seem like a lot but to me, it means a lot!! I never thought anybody but my close friend would read and enjoy this. Anyways, I'll update as soon as possible before people get mad at me. But thank you for reading and enjoy my cliffhanger :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

139K 5.8K 28
A Treebros fanfic (yay)! I'll put trigger warnings at the start of a chapter. Also, this might include swearing. When Connor Murphy stops Evan Hanse...
94.5K 3.8K 28
"If we survive this, I'll give you a life worth living, even if I can't give myself that." Evan Hansen? Anxiety disorder. Never really thinks about...
20.4K 570 27
Based on the song My R It doesn't go straight to treebros or anything so be prepared for that...yeah
11.1K 498 17
"You know Connor, you look great in black, but i like you better in red." {} Evan is has social anxiety and is dealing with suicidal thoughts. Connor...