Au Pair ✔

By _salacious

C O M P L E T E D In which a Puerto Rican woman with a strong exterior (and a rather weak interior) learns t... More

el principio
clase de español
capítulo número uno; la introducción
capítulo número dos; la necesidad
capítulo número tres; la entrevista
capítulo número cuatro; el plomero
capítulo número cinco; el patrón
capítulo número seis: el accidente
capítulo número siete: la entrometia'
capítulo número ocho; el secreto
capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo
capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas
capítulo número once; el compromiso
capitulo número doce; la migraña
capítulo número trece; el espejo
capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología
capítulo número quince ; el baile
capítulo número dieciséis; los miedos
capítulo número diecisiete; el pendejo
capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento
capítulo número diecinueve; la felicidad
capítulo número veinte; la boda
capítulo número veintiuno; los chismes
capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo
capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano
capítulo número veinticuatro; los celos
capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión
capítulo número veintiséis ; el amor
capítulo número veintiocho ; las fotos
capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión
capítulo número treinta ; la hermana
capítulo número treinta y uno ; la risa
capítulo número treinta y dos ; el secreto
capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso
capítulo número treinta y cuatro ; la promesa
capítulo número treinta y cinco ; el futuro
capítulo número treinta y seis ; la hipocresía
capítulo número treinta y siete ; el comienzo
capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas
capítulo número treinta y nueve ; la sorpresa
capítulo número cuarenta ; los ocho meses
el epílogo
UPDATE
VELVET KISSES

capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado

142K 5.9K 4.7K
By _salacious

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

Sleeping with Luca was one of the most amazing things in the planet. He was warm, but not overbearingly so. He didn't snore loudly, it was sporadic and quiet, enough to let me know that he was still there.

We didn't sleep cuddled up all night, it would've been a little uncomfortable with the position we had fallen asleep in, but his warmth was still there and I slept soundly.

So soundly, that I didn't even feel him get up from the bed. When I finally woke up, I was alone and his side of the bed was cold.

I yawned, glancing over at the clock and raised my eyebrows. I had slept in till 11:30 in the morning. No wonder he wasn't here anymore!

The moment I sat up, he walked into the room. I grinned, my entire life lighting up in happiness at his presence.

"You're awake!" He exclaimed, smiling as he stopped at the foot of the bed.

I yawned again, stretching my arms over my head. "I was tired!"

"I know," he chuckled, "that's why I didn't wake you."

He was dressed in a pair of boxers and his entire body was wet. It looked to be from sweat and I scrounged up my nose in disgust. Even his hair was sticking to his forehead.

"What were you doing?"

"At the gym," he flashed me a dazzling grin, "can't have the abs you love so much by slacking off."

I licked my lips, nodding. "I do love those abs." My eyes trailed downward, "And the V-line."

He laughed, shaking his head and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay," I kicked the covers off my legs and walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Whilst he was in the shower, I changed into a pair of comfy shorts and a tank top, then I prepared myself a spectacular bowl of frosted flakes.

Luca walked out of his room, drying his hair with a towel and walked straight into the laundry room. He walked back out, grinning in my direction and placed his hand on the backrest of the chair, leaning over me. "That looks good."

"This is my cereal," I playfully glared up at him.

He laughed, leaning down and whispered, "I was talking about your mouth." He kissed me, capturing a giggle with his lips and winked after he pulled away. He reached into the cabinet looking for something to eat and settle for a protein bar. Then, he leaned over the counter and watched me eat as he munched on his food.

"How'd you sleep?"

I swallowed. "Like a queen."

He nodded, placing his hands flat on the counter. "Eres mi reina, por lo cual necesito tratarte como una."

I groaned, biting my bottom lip and whispered, "You make my sex drive go through the roof."

Luca laughed, running his fingers through his damp hair. "I have a gift for you, cariño."

I raised an eyebrow. "What kind of gift?"

He stepped away from the counter, looking down at his hands momentarily. "Before I give it to you, I want you to know that if I overstepped any boundaries, I apologise. I just..." he sighed, "when it comes to you, I don't really think straight."

I frowned, pushing my plate to the side and paid him all the attention. "You're worrying me; is something the matter?"

He grimaced. "It depends on how you take it."

I bit my bottom lip, trying to think about what could upset me, but nothing came to mind. Was he trying to get me celibate?!

"It's from your past..." he added, slowly, unsurely.

I gulped, trying my best not to freak out. It was a gift, after all! It couldn't be that bad. "Luca..."

He raised his hands, almost in surrender. "Okay, before you start thinking the worst of me or anything, I'm just worried about your reaction to it. I know it took a lot for you to open up and tell me about your past, which is precisely why I'm kind of second guessing myself on this gift. So, before I keep on ruining this and rambling on, I'm going to get it for you."

I nodded, trying to ignore the uneasiness forming in my stomach. There were a lot of things from my past that I wanted to keep there. I didn't want to bring them into the life that I wanted to build with him.

However, it was Luca. He always kept me safe and took care of me. Whatever the gift was, I could handle it for him.

Luca returned with a red, glossy bag. I breathed out in relief. Whatever was in the bag, wouldn't affect me as much. He placed it on the counter and slid it in my direction.

I grabbed it slowly, almost afraid to see what was inside. I pulled the colourful tissue paper out and reached inside the bag. It was a box. My curiosity got the best of me and I pulled it out quickly. It was a white, medium sized box.

Luca watched quietly, a bit excited and worried as I opened the box. Nothing came to mind as to what it could have possibly been. I was more curious than nervous now, though.

It was a camera. A Nikon, to be more exact and it looked fancy as all hell.

"The review on this one is really good," Luca was the first to break the silence, "so, I hope that I made the right decision."

"Luca..." I was utterly speechless.

"If you don't like it we can change it and get something that suits you better-"

I threw my arms around him, totally forgetting the camera on the counter and hugged him tightly. It was impossible to not love this man. He was everything I yearned for and wanted.

"Thank you so much, babe." My lips brushed against his neck when I spoke. "When I packed my things to move across the country, I forgot my camera and I know I had the money for it, but I just didn't feel like I was at a point in my life where I wanted to take pictures."

"You're welcome, cariño, I just want the best for you. I want you to be happy. You said yesterday that you felt at peace because of your pictures, that's all I want for you."

I pulled back to look at him and caressed his cheek. "You're too amazing, Luca. I don't know what I've done to deserve you."

He chuckled, kissing my forehead gently. "I'm the one that feels grateful that you came into my life."

I stood on my tiptoes, pressing a soft kiss to his mouth and whispered, "I love the camera. And honestly, you could have gotten me a cheap little thing and I would've been just as happy."

"Mi reina merece lo mejor," He kissed me again, placing his hands on my waist and pulled away to look down at me. "Check it, make sure it works."

I nodded and pulled away from his embrace to check the gift. After I set everything up, I raised it up to my eyes and took a quick picture of him. "It works beautifully!"

He chuckled, kissing my temple gently. "I'm glad, hermosa."

"I remember how much I begged my mom to get me my first camera. She always said no, that I should feel grateful that her rich boyfriend had taken us in and that I shouldn't ask for money."

"The more I learn about your mother, the more I grow to dislike her."

I shrugged. "One of the maids was super nice to me and saved up a little bit of money to get it for me for Christmas. That was probably the best Christmas ever."

Luca pulled me in for another hug, pecking the nape of my back. "The only thing you will ever have to beg me for is an orgasm."

"See?" I grinned, turning around to face him. "That's the type of thing that makes me crazy for you."

He laughed, leaning down to kiss me and I sighed against his mouth. I couldn't be happier even if I tried. This man meant the world to me.

"What's your favourite colour?"

He frowned, raising an eyebrow and pulled back. "That was random."

I shrugged, relaxing my arms around his shoulders. "I feel like you're always doing little things for me and I never return the favour. You're my boyfriend, not my sugar daddy."

He laughed. "I'm your boyfriend and your employer, might as well be the same thing."

I pursed my lips. "You do pay extremely good. How about you lower my pay now that I'll be living with you?"

He shook his head. "Nonsense, Daniela. You'll still be cleaning."

"I'll be living here, though!"

He kissed my forehead before pulling away to walk to the couch. "My answer is no and that's final. It's my money and I'll put it into any account I want."

I walked toward him, plopping down on the couch and sighed, "I'm not telling you to stop giving me money! I'm just saying to lower it a little."

He didn't respond, just put his glasses on and began to read a book. He was doing this on purpose, ignoring me because I wanted him to pay me less!

I probably should've told him to stop paying me completely because he gave me everything I needed, but I wanted to save a little bit of money to be able to get back on my feet. Maybe start photography again...

"Luca..." I sighed, annoyed that he didn't want to talk about it. "I'm not even asking you to stop giving me money. I'm just saying to lower it."

"And I said I'm not. In fact, I could even increase the amount."

I glared at him. "It's not that I don't want the money! I'm not stupid! I just don't want to take advantage of you." I shrugged, looking down at my hands and mumbled, "I'm with you for your bomb dïck and personality; the money is just a plus."

Luca laughed, loud and heartily. "Daniela, I don't think you're taking advantage of me. In fact, I know that you're not taking advantage of me. I want to spoil you, I want to give you everything that I can." He placed the book down next to him and beckoned me toward.

I climbed on his lap, placing my hands around his shoulders and kept my knees on either side of him. "As soon as I get a job, you'll have to stop that, okay?"

He raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk growing on his lips. "Are you quitting, Ms. Rodriguez?"

I rolled my eyes, kissing his lips quickly. "No, you're the best boss ever." I sighed, dramatically, "I mean who else is gonna fück me until my legs can't work anymore?"

He growled, lowly as he pulled me in for a hug and nipped at my ear. "Only me."

I laughed, pressing my face into the crook of his neck and kissed the spot underneath his ear gently. "You're the only one I want to fück."

We continued hugging, just staying in the warm embrace quietly and I closed my eyes, enjoying his sweet caresses. I never wanted this feeling to end, I was addicted to everything he had to offer.

"You know?" I murmured softly, "You never told me what your favourite colour was."

Luca chuckled, playing with my hair. He twirled it around his finger and then ran his fingers through my hair. I was so tempted to just fall asleep against him. "Depends on what you're thinking of. My favourite colour on you is red."

I grinned, kissing his cheek. "Just in general."

He shrugged, staring at me with his pretty blue eyes. "I don't really have a favourite. They're all pretty in their own way."

"Fine," I rolled my eyes, "I'm just trying to find out more about you! You have enough information about me to build a file!"

He laughed, nodding. "Alright, alright. There's nothing really interesting about me. My parents died when I was younger and I was raised by my aunt and uncle. They were nice people, but they were never able to have children of their own, so their house was always filled with foster kids. That's how I met Dela."

I frowned. "I thought she was your half-sister."

"That's what we considered each other. We got really close when I was younger and then my aunt passed away and my uncle lost himself. Started drinking and doing everything that he never did when my aunt was alive. Dela and I planned to move away together, but ultimately, we decided to go our separate ways. I pursued computers and coding and she went her own way. I didn't want to pressure her into anything, she was like my little sister, but I knew she could take care of herself. She didn't need a knight in shining armour; she saved herself."

"She sounds like an awesome person," I whispered, enthralled by his story.

He nodded, smiling. "Dela is a force to be reckoned with. Anyway, after long and boring hours working on different software, I created something good enough that other people wanted to buy. I'll spare you all the nitty gritty details," he grinned. "I met this beautiful Puerto Rican woman and although, all we wanted of each other was sex, I ended up falling madly in love with her."

"Oh, really?" I returned his playful grin, "What's she like?"

He breathed in deeply, running his fingers through his hair. "Man, I don't even know where to start! She's beautiful, her body drives me crazy, but her smile is unlike anything else. She lights up my world like a fücking beacon in a sea storm, as cheesy as it sounds. If she wanted the world, I would try to conquer the planet system. I want the best for her. I never want her to need anything." He caressed my cheek gently, "And I love her more than words can do me justice."

I leaned forward to kiss him and against his mouth whispered, "You're one smooth fücker."

Luca laughed and I kissed him one last time, before climbing off his lap to go and clean up the kitchen. He smacked my ass as I walked away and I winked at him, sashaying my hips like if I were walking down the catwalk. He wolf-whistled, making me laugh and I blew him a kiss.

As I cleaned the kitchen, he went back to read his book. I began to clean around the apartment a little, just trying to busy myself with little tasks and found that today was one of the happiest I had been since I moved to New York. There were plenty of times that I was happy with Mrs. Maggie, but this was different. I couldn't stop smiling or giggling like a little girl, it was kind of annoying, but I didn't care.

Once I finished folding the laundry, I walked back to the living room and grinned at what I saw. Luca was sitting on the couch, totally immersed in his book. He had his laptop on the glass table in front of him and grabbed a pen to start making little notes on the pages of the book.

I didn't know what he was reading, but by the book cover, it looked to be something about coding. It might've been because he was already sexy as hell, but knowing that he liked to constantly learn about his job, it just made him hotter in every other level.

Him being in only boxers and no shirt had nothing to do with me wanting to jump him. Not at all.

Luca was totally oblivious to my presence in the room and somehow, it made a perfect scene for a picture. He already had the breath-taking looks and the lighting coming in from the windows was working wonders for the frame.

I grabbed my camera and snapped a couple of pictures from different angles until I was satisfied. The camera roll could've been filled with pictures of Luca and I wouldn't mind one bit. I even made sure to catch his bulge like a pervert.

He finally realised I was standing a couple of feet away from him and flashed me a quirky grin. I took another picture and he laughed, shaking his head as he placed the book down and grabbed his laptop.

"You're so fücking sexy, dammit!" I huffed, looking through the pictures I took of him. I walked over to the couch, laying down next to him and he placed the laptop on the table, so that I could place my head on his lap.

I grinned as he played with my hair with one hand and typed on the keyboard with the other. I continued looking through the camera roll as he caressed my hair and once I reached the last picture, I turned the camera so it was facing us and tried to take a picture.

It didn't come out terrible, but half of my face was missing from the frame, so I lowered the camera and tried again. Even when he wasn't looking at the camera and was totally caught off guard, Luca looked like a god in the picture. I didn't know if I was angry at it or indifferent because he was hot in picture and in person. He just had one of those faces.

A stool-face.

"Hey?" I reached up, my fingers wrapping around his neck and pulled him down. He smiled, leaning forward to kiss my mouth like I wanted. Once our lips were together, I took the picture.

"We should be models," he commented, looking down at the picture. "I like that picture," he added, "I want to enlarge it and frame it."

I nodded, raising the camera to show him the other pictures I had taken of him. "You should be a model; the camera loves you."

He laughed, nodding and said, "You're really good!"

I shrugged. "I try."

"No, Dani," he shook his head, taking the camera from me to look at the pictures himself, "you're really good. How the hell did you manage to take these pictures without professional lighting?"

I took the camera back, sticking my tongue out at him and said, "It's a gift."

He looked down at me, stroking his fingers down the side of my face and said, "There's a really nice park downtown. If you like landscapes or whatever, I think you can really take some good pictures there. We should go."

I quickly sat up. Landscapes were my specialty. "Really? Now!?"

Luca laughed at my sudden enthusiasm. "Yes, we can if you want. I just have to change."

"Yes! ¡Coño, tú eres el mejor hombre en este mundo!" I threw my arms around him, hugging him and kissed him quickly. "I swear, you're amazing."

He returned my soft kiss and closed his laptop. "Let me get dressed and then we'll go."

I nodded, letting him get up to get changed and took another picture of him as he walked away. His back muscles were defined so nicely and if I edited the picture into a black and white scheme, the picture would be extremely beautiful.

The second he turned into his room, the doorbell rang. I frowned, standing up and called back, "I'll get it!" I placed my camera down on the table and rushed over to the door. I couldn't tell who the person was from the peephole because they were face away from me, but I could tell it was a woman.

I slowly opened the door and all the happiness I had disappeared the second the woman turned around. My heart stopped momentarily and I gripped the doorknob, trying to hold onto something so that I wouldn't pass out.

"What are you doing here?" My voice sounded strange to my own ears. It was breathy, weak, as if someone else was moving my mouth and speaking, using me like a ventriloquist dummy.

She rolled her eyes, pushing past me into the apartment and said, "Really, Daniela? Is that any way to greet your mother?"

I ignored her, swallowing back the fear and the million questions I had that wanted to pour out of my mouth. "What are you doing here?" I repeated. "How did you find me?!

She sighed, dramatically, waving my comment away and looked around the apartment, judging it like only she could. "I'm your mother, Daniela, do you really think that I didn't know where you were all this time? I just gave you that year to let you do whatever you wanted. I gave you space to let you think that you were as independent as you wanted to be."

The world was beginning to spin around me, the floor was swaying under my feet, but I was frozen on the spot I was standing. I could hear my heart thudding in my chest like an alarm trying to warn me of danger, but there was nothing I could do. I was totally unprepared for this.

"Now don't look like you've seen a ghost!" She laughed, pushing her freshly-dyed blonde hair behind her shoulders. "Come here and hug your mother!" She stepped toward me and I took a step back.

"You need to get out of here." I managed to find my voice, "You need to leave and let me be." My voice was shaking, it was weak and I hated it, but at least I wasn't totally mute.

She laughed, cold and as heartless as only she could be. "Look, I'm not here to act like I love you and hug you and make a cute little family reunion. I need you. Your sister needs you."

"You can both rot in hell for all I care," I snapped, finally regaining some feeling in my body.

She crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at me, darkly, coldly, like only she could. It made me feel shivers running up and down my spine; I was honestly, purely terrified. "Are you still upset that she married Marco? Oh, Daniela, stop being a melodramatic little brat! You weren't good enough for Marco; Veronica was. She could give him everything he ever wanted and more."

"Get out!" I hissed, anger giving me a temporary source of strength. She opened her mouth and I let out another heart wrenching scream, "GET OUT! GET OUT, YOU HEARTLESS BÏTCH!"

Luca rushed out of his room, pulling his shirt over his head and placed his hands on my hip, tentatively. "Daniela, cariño, what's wrong? Who is this?"

She answered, "My name is Marie James-"

"Your name is Maria Lopez," I spat, the tears rolling down my cheeks hot and angry.

She ignored me, smiling at Luca like a venomous snake. "I'm Daniela's mother."

Luca's entire demeanour changed from courteous to evident dislike. "You need to get out of our apartment right now." She opened her mouth to say something else, but he wasn't having it. His anger was more obvious than mine. "That was me asking nicely."

"You didn't ask," she narrowed her eyes.

"Exactly," His voice was low, dangerous and if it hadn't been for the situation we were in, I would have found him even hotter than he already was.

Maria sighed, rolling her eyes and said, "Oh, Daniela, melodramatic as always. Fine, I'll leave, but don't think I'm forgiving you for turning your back on your family."

"I am not going to tell you to leave again."

"Fine!" She snapped, "I said I'm leaving! It's not like she's good for anything, just like that stupid picture she hung there. You'll never amount to anything and your stupid photography won't either! You worthless-"

Luca stepped in front of me, blocking the demon from looking at me anymore and hissed, "I am not afraid of hitting you."

"I'm a woman," she gasped, appalled.

"You're a bïtch," he corrected her, "and you came into our home uninvited. That gives me enough grounds to defend what's mine."

She gave him a once over, pursing her lips and turned on her heel, not wasting another second of his time. He walked her down the hall, making sure that she was gone and slammed the door shut.

The moment she was gone, I breathed out, falling to my knees as all the pent-up emotions poured out of me. I felt extremely exhausted, mentally and physically and I couldn't stop the tears that were sliding down my cheeks. My shoulders shook up and down as I sobbed, covering my face in a feeble attempt to hide from Luca.

"Daniela," He whispered, gently, softly, as if speaking to a wounded animal, "sweetheart, she's gone now."

I looked up at him, blinking my tears away. "She found me. She's always known where I was," I closed my eyes, trying not to feel the terrible emotions that were wrenching my heart, "she's always known..."

Luca pulled me into a tight and warm embrace, rocking me back and forth gently and caressed my head. "I'm so sorry I didn't come out sooner, corazón. But I'm not letting her hurt you ever again, do you hear me?"

I was utterly desolate. I couldn't stop crying. She had managed to peel away the strength I had built up around my heart like if she were ripping paper apart. I hated that she still had power over me, but I felt utterly helpless. She was back and ready to ruin my life once more.

"Daniela," He cupped my cheeks in his hands and lifted my face, so that I was looking at him, "escúchame, cariño, that woman will never hurt you again. Not as long as you let me be by your side. I will protect you."

"I gave up photography because I was afraid she'd find me. I gave up my life because I didn't want her to find me and it was all for nothing because she's always known," I sobbed into his shoulders, holding him like he was the only thing left for me to hold unto. "She's always known..."

Luca tightened his hold on me and kissed my head gently. "You're so much stronger than you credit yourself, cariño. Crying does not make you weak, it makes you human. You are not alone, I'm here. Mrs. Maggie is here; we're not leaving you alone. That woman doesn't hold any power over you."

"What if she hurts you?" I choked, "What if she hurts Mrs. Maggie? I can't..."

He wiped my tears, shaking his head. "She can't hurt me and I will not let her hurt Mrs. Maggie. I will not let her hurt you, as long as you let me, I will protect you with my own life. Okay?"

I kept crying, squeezing him closer to me because he was the only form of strength I had. I shut my eyes, relishing in the warmth and security he gave me and he continued holding me, keeping me from crumbling.

"Will you let me? You won't push me away?" He murmured.

I nodded, "I won't push you away."

"I love you, Daniela," He reminded me, "that woman will have to kill me before she ever hurts you again."

I didn't know if I should have been more afraid of what she was capable of doing to me or what Luca was capable of doing to keep me safe. I just knew things would never be the same again.

It seemed that my past had resurfaced and was ready to stay.

~*~

Daniela won't be like those other book characters that leaves Luca to protect him, so don't worry! Besides, it's not like Luca would really let her. That man is relentless, he doesn't give up lmao

This isn't really the drama, tbh. It's...it's a hint of what's coming (; let's see if any of you can guess, muahahahaha

xo, Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 149 28
Salem has always been a loner. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and her family...she doesn't want to care. Shes what you could call a cynic...
6.3M 111K 37
"...she was my obsession and my most beloved possession..." -Evan "I truly, deeply loved him but sometimes love's just not enough..." -Rose Most read...
1.5M 25.9K 57
CURRENTLY ON HOLD "please- Im sorry I didnt mea-" Quin looks at me darkly "Youre far past sorry darling. You disobeyed us. DIrectly. Get your ass ov...
16M 561K 58
They're worlds apart, and this isn't high school, so how the hell did a homeless female writer end up renting a billionaire's mansion? And - hold you...