Our heart

By Hunter590

Your name is (Y/n) (L/n). You're the apprentice of Master Yen Sid. A famous sorcerer and the mentor of King M... More

To remnant
Heartless
Explanation
Iced Coffee
One step at a time
Genuine
Patrol
Ice cream
A conversation from the heart
Black and White hearts
Second report
A Sweet and Chaotic Valentine's Day
Best day ever...sort of

Proposition and a new friend.

4K 56 73
By Hunter590

(Authors p.o.v) Infirmary~
One week after arrival

The elevator could be heard opening as a middle aged man wearing shaded glass spectacles and a small, purple, cross-shaped pin on the cowl around his neck. His outfit onsists of an unzipped black suit over a buttoned vest and green shirt. He also wore black trouser shoes and long, dark-green pants. He wore glasses, had Silver hair and black eyebrows. He held a cane in one hand and a coffee mug in the other.

Next to him was a middle aged woman with very light-blonde hair tied back in a bun with a curl hanging down the right side of her face. Her eyes are bright green and she wears thin ovular glasses. She has dangling teal earrings that match the hanging pendant on her collar.

She wore black boots with bronze heels, and a cape that is purple inside and black on the outside. The cut of the cape is stylized to end in flames and arrows, with a row of diamond-shaped bronze beads on the back. She wore a white long-sleeved, pleated top that has a wide keyhole neckline and gauntlet cuffs that flare in pleats at the wrist. Her lower body is covered by a black high-waisted pencil skirt with bronze buttons and black-brown stockings.

They walked up to the nurse at the reception desk. She noticed them and sat up straight.

Receptionist: Ah! Evening Professor Ozpin and Ms Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Evening Samantha. How's the boy?

Samantha: Good. Miss Rose and miss Xiao long came in later today in case those black creatures came back again.

Glynda: When was the last time those things showed themselves?

Samantha spins in her chair while thinking.

Samantha: Hmm...last report about their activity was two days ago. They stopped since then.

Ozpin nodded and sipped his coffee. Glynda had suspicion that he knew something.

Samantha: Why would they want the kid anyway?

Glynda: The boy seems to have experience with these things judging by how he fought during initiation.

Ozpin nodded agreeing with her. He turned to Samantha.

Ozpin: May we see the boy?

Samantha nodded and told them the room number. They walked to the room. Along the way Glynda looked at Ozpin.

Glynda: ...You know something about this boy don't you?....who is he?

Ozpin: Lets just say...a friend of a friend.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I felt, warm? Something soft and cozy. I opened my eyes up and looked around. I was in a bed, a hospital bed to be precise judging by the white pillow and covers. I was still in my normal attire. I stretched and sat up. I went to the side and saw my shoes next to (f/k/b). I put on my shoes and grabbed (f/k/b) and dispelled it away. I heard the door open and looked to see a man and woman standing there.

Ozpin: Ah. Your awake. Please don't be startled, I am Professor Ozpin. This woman beside me is Professor Goodwitch.

Me: I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you. If I'm not wrong, am I in a hospital?

Ozpin: Infirmary. Beacon's infirmary.

I nod and sit back on the bed.

Me: Cool. How long was I out?

Ozpin: A week.

A week! Crap I've wasted some time trying to recover. I need to go.

Me: Well it was nice meeting you two but I have to meet with someone.

I jump off the bed but Ozpin grabs my arm.

Ozpin: Wait (Y/n). You've only just woken up. You should probably sit down before you take off.

Me: But-

Ozpin: Uh uh uh. Ms Goodwitch could you go get. (Y/n) some water please.

He asks while sitting you back down.

Glynda nods and went to get some water for me. Ozpin then turned to me with a smile.

Ozpin: So, how's my old friend Yen Sid? Is he well?

I went wide eyed.

Me: You're my masters contact?

He nodded and chuckled.

Ozpin: Shocked I see.

Me: Y-Yeah.

Ozpin: Had to make sure Glynda didn't hear our conversation. You know the law.

Me: So she doesn't know huh?

He nodded.

Me: Okay. But wait. How do you and my master know eachother?

Ozpin: Well he came here last time the heartless invaded my world.

Me: What about the law?!

Ozpin: Eraqus, Xehanort and himself made an exception.

Me: Hmm....I guess if my master let it off as a one time thing then I guess its okay.

Ozpin nods.

Ozpin: However I have had to burn the letters he sent me. Making sure that when the janitors cleaned out my office they wouldn't find any of then.

Me: Smart.

He nods again.

Ozpin: He's spoken highly of you. You knowing how to control all forms without help is impressive.

I blush and rub the back of my head.

Me: Thanks. It wasn't easy and a bit of a pain to achieve.

Ozpin: I can imagine.

Me: Anyway. Now that we've met. When did the heartless come back?

Ozpin: Hmm..if I'm correct, There were reports coming in about the heartless a day before you arrived.

Me: Cool. I have a head start....is what I would have said if I...wasn't passed out for a week.

I sigh in frustration.

Ozpin: Its okay. If anything they've been more focused on taking your heart first than anyone elses.

Me: Yeah. By the way, who removed the keyblade from my grasp?

Ozpin: Glynda did. I suggested it so the heartless couldn't track you anymore.

Me: Yeah. But now that I have it back in my grasp means that they'll appear again sometime soon.

Ozpin: Afraid so. However I have a proposition for you.

Me: What?

Ozpin: Seeing as you have nowhere to stay, would you like to stay here at the academy?

You were taken back by his offer.

Me: Are you sure?

Ozpin: Yes. But you'll be more of a guardian for the academy while also investigating where the keyhole is. (Won't be the only keyhole you'll be investigating if ya catch my drift 😉)

Me: Okay, but won't that put your students in danger?

Ozpin laughs.

Ozpin: I see Yen Sid didn't tell you what kind of school this is.

Glynda came back in with some water and gave it to me.

Me: Thank you.

I drink and look at Ozpin.

Me: Ah~ anyway no he didn't. Though I had my doubts that it was normal considering how I saw a girl with a giant scythe.

Ozpin: Then allow me to explain while I give you a tour of the academy.

Me: O....Kay?

Ozpin gestures for me to follow him.

One explanation and your later. Normal p.o.v

(Y/n): ...So this Academy is for hunters and Huntress' in training?

Ozpin: Yes if that sums it all up for you.

(Y/n): Hmm...so I take it those girls and two boys are your students.

Ozpin: Yes. You will meet them later.

You nod.

(Y/n): I see. Anyway thank you for the tour.

Ozpin: Your welcome. Oh and (y/n) you'll need this.

He hands you a device.

Ozpin: This is a scroll. It will have your room number and way to get in is on this device.

(Y/n): Thank you. I'll do a sweep of the academy then call it a day.

You put the scroll in your pocket. Ozpin smiles and nods.

Ozpin: Happy hunting.

He leaves with Glynda.

You waved goodbye and began your sweep for any heartless. So far nothing. You asked some students if there were any sightings of any black creatures recently but the answer has been either 'no' or 'Not really.' You walked to the fountain and sat on the edge of it. You sigh and try to think of a more likely place they could be but can't think of anything besides the classrooms. However as much as the heartless are heart hungry they aren't suicidal if they were to go into a class full of trained hunter's and huntress'.

???: Hey give it back!

You hear the sound of a girl and look up and look behind you. You see a girl wearing a girls beacon academy uniform. She had brown hair and eyes and....ears? You look at her closely and see that she does in fact have ears, bunny ears that is. You get down so your completely out of their site and watch the scene unfold.

You see that she's surrounded by 4 boys. One with a green mohawk, one with blue hair, one with brown hair and another with dirty blond hair. You see the brown haired one holding a camera up out of her reach. As she effortlessly tries to get it they are throwing it to one another.

???: Stop it'll break!

Brown haired guy: Chill rabbit not like we're gonna dr-

The guy fails to catch it on purpose.

Brown haired guy: Oops.

The rabbit girl went to grab it but the brown haired guy used his foot to catch the strap on the camera and passed it to the blue haired guy.

Blue haired guy: Russel! Go long!

You saw the guy named Russel run just in front of you. He held his hands up ready to catch it. The blue haired guy threw it to him. The girl looked in horror as her camera was tossed towards Russel. You noticed the camera was too high for Russel to catch so he would miss it on purpose and it would land in the water. As it went over Russel you summoned    (f/k/b) behind your back.

(Y/n): Aero

You says quietly.

Unknown the the boys and girl a circle of wind surrounded the camera as it fell into the water. The girl had tears in her eyes and her fists were trembling. She began to cry as the boys laughed and went away. She ran to a tree and cried on the bench. You looked into the water and grabbed the camera just as the aero spell wore off. You began to walk over to the girl when you felt something was wrong. Almost as if on instinct, your keyblade appeared. You looked around until you spotted shadows making there way to the girl. You put her camera down in a bush and ran in front of the girl.

(Y/n): Hands off!

You get in your battle stance as the girl stops crying and looks at you. You look at her and shout at her.

(Y/n): Go!

She looks at the heartless than you and nods.

(Insert battle music here)

The shadows come out of the ground and run at you. You strike your keyblade downwards creating a explosive sphere around you making the heartless go flying upwards. You jump at one shadow and spin vertically with your keyblade then spin around creating a magnet around you that bought the other shadows towards you. The magnet then exploded around you defeating one shadow and forcing the other heartless to be pushed back.

You slide dash at another shadow and deliver several blows until it disappeared. You see in the corner of your eye Neoshadows advancing on you. You hold your keyblade up in the air and cast Magnega forcing the heartless to be drawn into it. You then start to cast Thunder then Blizzard into the sphere. Soon the heartless disappear into nothing as the hearts from them also disappear.

You look around for any signs of other heartless but don't see any. You get out of your battle stance and dismiss your keyblade. You turn around.

(Y/n): Hey! Its okay they're gone now.

You see two brown bunny ears stand up straight twitching from side to side. The girl stands up and looks around then exits the bushes looking at you.

???: T-Thank you.

(Y/n): No problem. I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n) in case your wondering.

???: I-I'm Velvet. Velvet Scarlatina. Its nice to meet you.

(Y/n): Likewise.

You looks around for the second time.

(Y/n): It's a good thing I found you. If I hadn't then you'd be a goner.

Velvet: What were they?

(Y/n): They're those black creatures everyone in....Vale is talking about.

Velvet: Oh yeah. Why did they come after me?

(Y/n): They were looking to take advantage of the dispear and sadness you seemed to be in so they could steal your heart.

Velvet places a hand on her chest.

Velvet: My heart...?

(Y/n): Yeah.

You walk over to the bush you left her camera in.

(Y/n): I saw what those boys did.

Velvet: Oh...then you already know why I'm sad.

(Y/n): Yeah. But I have a special antidote just for your sadness.

You hold her camera infront of her.

(Y/n): Ta da!

She gasps and takes it.

Velvet: It's dry too! But how? I saw it go in.

You put a finger over the middle of your lips

(Y/n): Its a secret my friend.

She tilts her head.

Velvet: Friend?

(Y/n): Yeah. I mean I helped you cause thats what friends do right?

She smiles and nods.

Velvet: Yeah.

(Y/n): Well I have to continue my sweep of the school in case there's any more heartless. See ya Velvet!

You start walking. Velvet waves goodbye to you.

Velvet: Bye.

You smile as you walk around the school. You can't help but feel something strong grow in your heart. Prehaps it was just the joy of having a new friend. You keep a smile as you walk around the campus.

Night time~

(Y/n): -and so I helped her after that. But that was the only encounter I had today.

You say on call with Ozpin using the scroll.

Ozpin: Very good. You may call it a night. I'll let you know if there's trouble.

He hangs up.

You reach the room on your scroll and looks at the door handle. It had a scanner on the top which as you guessed was for the scroll so the door would unlock. You scan your scroll until you hear a beep and open the door. When you did you looked in and went wide eyed.

In front of you was a blond and lilac coloured eyes girl in a towel, a girl with black hair, silver eyes and red tips in her bra and panties, A white haired girl with icy blue eyes naked holding a dryer and a black haired girl with amber eyes just pulling her panties up. They all froze and looked at you as you stood there blushing like mad. You stand up straight and put your hand in front of you.

(Y/n): Now I know what your thinking, and the answer may surprise you. However I will say that you four goddess' have granted me with probably the once in a lifetime chance to see a girl, in this case girls, nak-

You look to see the blond charging at you with her fist and her eyes red. Time seemed to slow down as her fist inches closer.

(Y/n): ooohhh Fuuuuuccccc-

You get knocked to the floor before you could finish your sentance and black out.
_______________________________

Cliffhanger.

Until next time ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
220K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...
28.4K 319 7
In the world of Remnant, where almost everyone has a unique semblance, there is one young man who stands out the most. (Y/n) has a very special sembl...
230K 3K 16
(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Your militaristic training and ideals has...