Should I Trust Him? (Austin M...

By makingitoutalive

Hailey has moved to Miami to live with her father who owns one of the hugest record labels in the world. She... More

Info About Main Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Should I Trust Him? (Austin Moon Fan Fiction)

4.1K 50 2
By makingitoutalive

Hailey has moved to Miami to live with her father who owns one of the hugest record labels in the world. She meets Ally while looking for a job in the mall and starts working at Sonic Boom. Soon she meets Trish, Dez, and Austin. Austin and Hailey hit it off right away, but Hailey has a little doubt about him. Any guy actually. Read this book to figure out why Hailey can't trust him and see if Hailey should even trust Austin at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 222 14
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ Ally Dawson is tired of her boring job at Sonic Boom and wants a little more adventure in her life. What better place than LONDON...
205K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
55.7K 1.4K 37
Casey has had a very confusing past. She seems to just be a normal girl who likes 'weird' music and only has one friend, but maybe one day could chan...
10.3K 98 18
One awful night, Ally is suddenly attacked in her store, Sonic Boom. What happens when she has to stay at Austin's house to keep her safe, while the...