W A R

By done_gone_done

Many years ago.... In a world where fantasy and technology live together... There once was a mighty robotic... More

Prolugue
Arc 1
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Arc 2
15
16
Discontinued

6

819 39 11
By done_gone_done

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The sun had just set,

But for Ashlie, it felt like the whole world went dark.

She stared at Jon for what seem like an eternity.

Her best friend, the one who helped her and her father so much and didn't expect anything for return, the one who made jokes and was just there for company when she was sad or lonely, the friendly neighborhood jester, and her Jon Jon, her little marshmallow, just got stabbed.

And it was all that the Damson's fault.

She felt so many emotions before.

Sadness when her mother died.

Happiness when she helped her dad.

Irritation when her younger brothers prank her.

But she never felt this much rage before.

Pure. Uncontrollable. Rage.

_______

The crowd got quiet as the Damsons laughed.

"AHHAHAHAHA! That what happens when you mess with the Dams—"

Chad was suddenly punched on the stomach. The impact was so great that he was pushed back to the crowd.

"What the hell was that...?" He groaned in pain. The older brother looked at his shirt and he was surprised.

It was on fire!

The crowd gasped as Chad screamed and quickly removed his shirt. He threw the flaming shirt away before he was burned.

"What th—"

"CHAD!"

_______

The younger Damson called out his older brother many times but all he did was stared at Ashlie who's grabbing on Ched's collar and staring at him with literal blazing eyes. It was a sight to see.

She was on fire and literally. Her hair were going up and turning into flames. One of her hands was on fire but she seem to felt no pain. Her clothes were also not affected with the fire. As if the fire and Ashlie were one.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" She shouted at Ched. "Jon did nothing wrong! And you decided to stab him!" The reddish flames were turning yellow..... "Why?! Is it because he's my friend? Or is it because you and your brother are complete assholes who decided that they should rule this town and bully everyone in it?!"

"I'M SO SORRY!" He pleaded. "I WONT DO IT AGAIN! I'LL BE GOOD THIS TIME! I PROMISE! I'M SORRY! PLEASE DONT HURT ME! PLEASE I'M SORRY!"

She laughed but it wasn't a happy laugh nor an evil laugh, it was a pity laugh. "You said that back then! But what? Just after a week you started to bully everyone again! Just that time you didn't bullied my brothers!" Ashlie just shook her head as her yellowish flames turned blue. "I'm done with your games Damson." The flames on her hand grew. "Goodbye."

"WAIT!"

Everyone, from the crowd to the girl on fire herself, turned to see Jon standing up and pressing down on his wound, the knife not anymore in shoulder and was tossed aside. His clothes were satin by blood.

"Jon...." Ashlie said softly as she dropped Ched. She quickly ran to the jester's side. "Are you ok?" She asked as the flames slowly disappeared. "Oh god you should've be standi—"

"L-lets just g-go home Ashlie..." Jon pleaded before the jester suddenly groaned in pain. He was about to drop but Ashlie managed to catch him before he hit the ground.

The girl sighed and nodded. "Ok Jon... lets go home...." She put his arm around her and quickly walked away.

The crowd parted and watched the two young people leaving. Slowly, the crowd disappeared, seeing that there isn't a fight anymore, and leaving the Damson brothers alone.

_______

Ched took multiple deep breaths as he rubbed his neck. 'T-that was close....' He thought.

The younger Damson looked up to see his brother. "Ch—" he was interrupted by a punch from his brother.

"YOU IMBECILE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Chad screamed at his younger brother. "'I'm sorry! I promise I'll be good!' What the actual fuck Ched?! Daddy didn't raise you like that!"

"Well I'm sorry but I didn't want to be roasted alive." He said as he rubbed his jaw. "And now the girl has powers. We can't do anything like that now."

"No! I refuse to stand here and watch as my fun being taken away from some stupid Magic girl!" The older brother said stubbornly. "That girl humiliated me Ched! Me! Chad Damson! The great hunter of Crafttiron! She must pay!"

Ched shook his head and sighed. "Bro. What can you do? You said it yourself, she is a magic girl. Who knows what else can she do!"

Chad nodded as he was distracted by one word his brother said. 'Magic.... magic..... magic.... the national magic ban!'

He smirked evilly. "I think I have an idea... hehheheh...."

_______

"You can WHAT?!"

It was late evening. The bakery was closed and Jon's wound was clean and been patched up. The jester was sleeping on the couch as Ashlie told her father what happened that morning.

"I-I need to sit down." Bob said as he grabbed one of the dining chairs. "Y-you can do magic? Fire magic?!"

Ashlie nodded. "Yes pa, I told you already. I was on fire yet... I didn't felt anything."

"But no one in our family was a mage or wizard." Bob looked at his daughter. "So... how did you get yours...?"

"I-I have no idea pa... it just happened last night."

"I know partially why....."

The father and the daughter turned around to see Jon standing at the door way.

"Wait what?! You know why?!" Ashlie said angrily to the jester. "Jon I trusted you! I defended you against those bullies! Why Jon?! I-i.. Come here you jester!"

The jester ran as the girl chased him around the room.

"Wait! Please let me explain!"

Later, after Ashlie was calm down by her father, Jon stared to explain.

"Do you know the prophecy of the six shredders?" Jon asked. The father and the daughter nodded.

"Well... the prophecy is true. Right now, they are being gather and preparing for training. I was tasked to find the jester with the kindest eyes, a farm boy who seeks more and a young girl with a warrior's might. And after 2 years of not even finding one of them, I went here this town to find at least one of them."

"Excuse me, If I'm being rude, But what does that have to do with me and my sudden magic powers?" Ashlie asked as she tilted her head.

He grinned and said, "It's because you're the girl with a warrior's might!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I'm so sorry everyone

I know I'm late

But my nephew was here for 3 days and I have to watch him

Again, sorry

Anyways, yeah I left this chapter with a cliffhanger

Also also
Do you like Facebook???
Do you like The shred squad???

Welll I made this new fanfic called shredbook! A story where it's just the shred squad, and other youtubers, posting things on Facebook! If you want, you could check it out! The next update would,be on 2 days.

So yeah

Well bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...