Devil Slayer (Devil May Cry x...

By Ireye1

You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don... More

Bio
New School
Secret's out
Your a what
Old wounds reopen
Old Friends, New enemies
Warning
A friend in need pt.1
A friend in need pt.2
Destroying Excalibur
Pool Day!!
Parents day
OVA Child's Play
The Other Bishop
A Friend-ly Reunion
The Summit Begins
Devil Slayer vs White Dragon emperor
The New Guy
Summer In Hell
Devil's Gathering
What the cat dragged in
Fighting a God
We meet again
OVA The Ex
The New Student
Rescuing Asia pt.1
Rescuing Asia pt.2
OVA Parallel travel
OVA body switch
Calming the dragon
Ova Christmas
Fighting the fake
The Demon's Birthday
Recreating a battle of legends
Human or Demon
Finding out about the truth
Sparda hybrid's vs Demon Lord pt.1
Sparda hybrid's vs Demon Lord pt.2
Epilogue
Announcement

The Date

42.7K 501 714
By Ireye1

Two days have passed and it's Saturday, I'm waiting at (place) waiting for Alice.

2 days ago~

Dante: So your saying this girl knows your name.

Me: Yeah.

Dante: So?

Trish: Dante, we've been here for a week and how can someone know (Y/N) that fast.

Dante: Fine, (Y/N) go on the "date" and when she goes somewhere empty and quite, end it.

Me: Got it.

Present~

My thoughts were interrupted when a woman in a red dress gave a piece of paper. I looked at it had a circle, roses, and a woman. It said " make your dreams come true".

Me: What a load of bull.

Alice: (Y/N) Hey. Sorry if you waited a while.

Me: It's alright, I don't mind.

Alice: shall we get going.

First we went to a shop and looked around for awhile till I bought her a necklace.

We then went to a ice cream place and ordered. I got a Sunday and Alice got whatever. When we finished we walked towards the park and she ran towards a fountain.

Alice: Today was fun but, can I ask you something.

Me: Shoot.

Alice: Will you die for me.

Me: What?

Alice: I said will you die for me!

As she said that her clothes changed and then she threw a spear of light at me and hit me and fell down.

Alice: I like your gift it's beautiful, and you seem like my type. Orders are orders.

Me: *smirks* hmmm. Is that so huh.

I get up slowly and walked towards her.

Alice: W-what how are still standing?

Me: Well...

I grabbed the spear and pulled it out of stomach, I twirled it around and stabbed it in the ground.

Me: For starters I'm no ordinary human. Plus if you wanna kill me, your gonna have to try a lot harder that a cheap trick like that.

Alice: Don't mock me!!

She created a spear and then threw it at me.

I grabbed the clothes I had on and threw then I was now wearing my trench coat and pulled ivory and shot the spear.

Alice: How were able to do that.

Me: Lots of training.

Alice: That's it, Die!!!

She the created two spear and threw then I dodge the first one and summoned Yamato to slash the second and send an energy wave to her left leg.

Alice: What was that suppose to do.

I stealthed Yamato slowly once it was fully closed her leg blew up and she on the ground crying in pain.

Alice: You little bastard, you'll pay for that!!!

Me: Hey your the one who attack first.

Alice: Please spare me.

Me: Hmmm let me think.

I got ebony and shot her in the head and she was gone leaving feathers.

Me: Nope. Man she destroyed my good clothes.

I grabbed ebony and aimed it at a bush because I thought I felt a presence.

Me: Must be my imagination.

I put my guns away and walked back to the shop.

Issei POV:

Me and kiba were hiding behind a bush keeping an eye on (Y/N), until what we was shocking. He survived a fallen angel attack and killed he like it was nothing. After he left me and kiba went back to report to the other's.

Time skipped ~

Rias: What do mean he killed a fallen angel?!

Issei: Like we said, he killed her like it was nothing.

Kiba: But that sword he used It shot some kind of energy wave.

Rias: Alright Issei, Asia both of you are gonna have to get as info out of him.

Issei: Wait how?

Rias: ask him questions, follow him.

Issei: I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with that idea.

Asia: Yeah me either.

Rias: You have to, he might be dangerous.

Issei: yeah.

(Y/N) POV:

I walked back to the new Devil May Cry and saw my dad sitting behind his desk and reading a magazine.

Dante: So, how'd it go.

Me: Ok, tried to kill me, ended her life and here I am.

Dante: Good job.

Me: But there was something weird about her.

Trish: What was weird about who's.

Me: The fake date I went on.

Trish: What was so weird about it.

Me: She grew black bird wings and change clothes.

Angi: That's because she was a fallen angel.

All three: A what.

Rudra: A fallen angel

All three: ???

Rudra/Angi: Angel who have committed a sin and are kicked out of heaven and turning there wings black as night and are evil.

All three: ohhhh.

Trish: well I'm off.

Dante: What did say you two, No talking.

Me: Well good night.

I when to my room and took a shower and went to bed.

Rudra: You need to be careful about those fallen angels.

Me: What's to worry about.

Angi: They kill people for power or if there powers are threats to them.

Me: I'll wing it.

After that I drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 479 15
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.
64.9K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
30.2K 281 17
Two powerful beings from another world appear and need to find a way back. The strongest of the two can't use the full extent of their powers. Inclu...
26.6K 393 10
Things in the city of Kuoh, and the lives of the Gremory peerage will be shaken when the son of the one and only Dante, son of Sparda arrives to open...